> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® WSM Tools | Xposed complete analogue for MiUI firmware

Rep: (28)
WSM Tools
version: 2.3.5

Last update of the program in the header:23.07.2014

Attached ImageAttached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
It allows you to modify the system (and not only) Android applications without interfering with the applications themselves.

Description:
This project is a complete analogXposed for firmware MIUI . It allows you to modify the system (and other) applications Android without interfering with the applications themselves.

How it works:

There is a process calledZygote . This is the heart of the runtime Android .
Each application is launched it to them, in addition, this process controls the main system services.
This process started at boot the phone script/init.rc .
The process is started using/ System / bin / app_process Which loads the necessary classes and causes initialization methods.

At this point comes into playXposed .
When you install the framework (with the help of managerWSM Tools ), Expanded app_process copied into / system / bin , Replacing the original. extended app_process It adds an extra jar at classpath and calls out at the right time for us.
For example, immediately after an application has been createdVM Before running the basic method Zygote .
Inside this method, we are part ofZygote and we can act in its context.

Example:

For example, we want to add to the firmware3-4 way reboot ( extended reboot menu ).
Previously, this would have to decompileandroid.policy.jar Edit code, compile back and enjoy.
Now, just go toWSM Tools on the tab online modules , Found in the module list Reboot options Download, install, go to the tab Modules and activate it.
Restart the phone and enjoy the appeared reboot menu (displayed by pressing the power button - Restart).

The basis of the project - managerWSM Tools .
It manages the modules, allowing modules to download, install, enable / disable and delete.

• The application requires ROOT rights!
  • Tested only on firmware MIUI v5!
  • Android 5 or higher is not supported

Installation:
  • LaunchWSM Tool
  • Go to the Version Control - ButtonFramework on the tab Modules
  • PressInstall / Update
  • Reboot after installation

Important:

After the firmware update you need to go in version control (buttonFramework on the tab Modules ) And press Install / Update
Reboot after installation

Android required: 4.1.x-4.4.x
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Burgerz
Homepage: http://burgerz.pro/wsm-project/
The alternative for new builds at MIUI Android 4.4.h-6.0.h: В® Xposed (Post Anais10 # 43431318)

Download: version: 2.3.5 В® WSM Tools (Post # 33043476)

Modules:

The API for the modules and source code of some modules:
WSM Modules and API Library

Past versions
version: 2.3.4 Attached fileWSM_Manager.apk (1.42 MB)

Post has been editedvadeus - 07.05.16, 14:13
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (13)
* Mr.Memo, and I have MIUI V6 ((probably because of this

Rep: (571)
Meonom, Apparently so.

Rep: (235)
Meonom @ 06/29/2015, 12:53*
and I have miui v6
This should be immediately talking about: angry:

Rep: (577)
And on the 5th android will work? I found the search did not find the answer.
Attached Image

Rep: (113)
* zema1971, not.

Rep: (5540)
Zema1971 @ 07/04/2015, 12:20*
And on the 5th android will work? I found the search did not find the answer.

Poor searched for:В® WSM Tools (Post Anais10 # 40078112)
However, it was enough to just look at the date of the last renewal of sabzh and conclude.

Rep: (39)
There is a module which to enable the onscreen buttons on MIUI V6? Or maybe another way? : sveta:

Rep: (747)
* FlayOne.,
So a bunch of applications that do it

Rep: (39)
* Stalkerus
I just know how GravityBox is able, but does not work on MIUI V6 (

Rep: (747)
* FlayOne.,
It seems to be a solution to how much I remember in the topic Mi4 it seemed to write

Rep: (5540)
FLAYONE. @ 07.07.2015, 20:50*
There is a module which to enable the onscreen buttons on MIUI V6? Or maybe another way?

Old good way with edited build.propdoes not work? Heaps of alternative programssuch a plannot satisfied?Cygery Custom NavBarTry, it works almost on any firmware, the root is not needed, and the possibilities are much more than that of the standard Navbar.

Post has been editedAnais10 - 05.07.15, 22:29

Rep: (1)
There is a firmware from Multirom, V6 4.4.4
When you try to install WSM, it declares that the file is damaged and deflects the installation.
A similar problem was already raised above, but I did not see the solutions. Turn if blind.
Can I somehow make friends and is there such a developer plans?

Rep: (1054)
* Electro House,
The developers of the "Plan" have a lot, so do not wait

Rep: (641)
ELECTRO HOUSE @ 11.07.2015, 01:44*
When you try to install WSM, it declares that the file is damaged and deflects the installation.

I put in manual. CopiedAttached filepro.burgerz.wsm.manager-2.apk(1.41 MB)
The / SYSTEM directory set the resolution of 0644 RW-R - R--, then moved to the System / App directory.
Restart the device and earned.

Rep: (603)
Finist1 @ 06/21/2015, 22:27*
B6 Android.policy.jar Smali / Miui / DRM / DRMBROADCAST.SMALI
We are looking for a method .method Public Broadcast () v

decompilaood with JBARTandroid.policyAll .jar files

DRM found only on the way
Framework.jar \ Smali \ Android \ DRM
BUT DRMBROADCAST.SMALI
there is no (

I have a caste, this is possible? It may be that Romotel cut out a whole section was smiled from framework2.jar / android.policy.jar cut it all?

Post has been editedAndryukhin_NN - 12.07.15, 01:51

Tell me. MIUI V6 4.4.2 I shake the module any XPosed via WSM, and it shakes 1 second and immediately stops loading. So on any. What is the matter how to fix?

Rep: (3)
* toxa416,
Same problem. Perhaps the case is in the WSM itself. MIUI V6 5.7.11.

* lhtcfunl Or maybe Miui ... I have 5.7.2

* HMBR,
Yes, I remembered the solution to this problem. But only for some reason I have no mention of Xunlei on this firmware. Neither in the download settings, nor in the settings. I know when it is enabled, then when loading in the status bar it is written that it is used. And here nothing ...

* HMBR, No, no such

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.12.20, 17:41