Amoi N828 - KitKat Firmware (OS 4.4.2)

Rep: (86)
Amoi N828 - KitKat Firmware (OS 4.4.X)
PictureAmoi N828, Amoi N850, DNS S4505, Imo S89 Miracle
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Modifications of software and decorations пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.2) пїЅ | KitKat firmware пїЅ

Firmware

Custom recovery

Core

Root, patches, etc.
Swap memory for OctaROM
Root
Memory remapping, necessarily for viberom
Patchto improve the volume fromBlackfly
Various memory layouts

miscellanea

For S4505M and N850 users
Since there are no official kernels for Kitkat for you, the camera (N850) and, depending on the party, the accelerometer (S4505M) will not work!

Screenshots

Poll results
"Firmware" from 08/09/14
Attached Image

Post has been editedVolkoffstein - 05.06.18, 20:08
Reason for editing: MIUI v9 8.1.2

Rep: (19)
so I drove all these ports 4.4 and came to the conclusion please write the Russian to off version)

Yes, while the offs will be the fastest, but I’ll still stay on October

* Effect13,
Yes, it is fully operational and in it gravity boxing works correctly) tell me how to put the Russian there myself)
and the lock screen there works with applications such as music and amp amp and does not want to in these ports)

Post has been editedsancho42rus - 12.06.14, 10:19

Gapps for 4.4.2https://mega.co.nz/#!t...U9ztM5tg7fuHIBud6soWTY

Posted on 06/12/2014, 10:23:

The request from "Goblinwa94" is still working, in the art environment it also works fine

* ANIME_lover,
all that are ported and off they work art) for our body

Post has been editedsancho42rus - 12.06.14, 10:24

By the way, who wants to be the curator of the topic?

Effect13, main or this?

ANIME_lover @ 06/12/2014, 11:30*
Effect13, main or this?

this, although the main one is also possible)

Rep: (1)
* Effect13, can you make an adaptation patch for n850?

Alkohol1996 @ 06/12/2014, 11:36*
Effect13, but can you make an adaptation patch for the n850?

if a beta kitkat is laid out for him, then yes, but for now xs, then the kernel is new

Rep: (764)
* alkohol1996,
check the firmware starts if only the camera does not work it is fixable, and if in general it does not start it is bad

* Effect13,
I suggest busy with the off version and not ports of similar firmware with bugs)
we also had someone who knows how to Russify where everything went)

Post has been editedsancho42rus - 12.06.14, 10:50

Sancho42rus @ 06/12/2014, 11:49*
Effect13,
I suggest busy with the off version and not ports of similar firmware with bugs)

I created this topic just for this purpose) well, and so that there was more choice. Better to wait for the second beta. Although somewhere in the Chinese forum I saw that stable could be released on June 30

* Effect13,
By the way, in the off version it seems worth the support)

Posted on 06/12/2014, 10:58:

* sancho42rus,
but how on off to turn on art you said somewhere I can’t find)

Yes, I swapped the memory in the kernel and everything in general does not boot the bootloop, by the way in the official kernel everything is correct, this firmware is such a jamb

Ultimatum163 @ 06/12/2014, 11:59*
Yes, I swapped the memory in the kernel and everything in general does not boot the bootloop, by the way in the official kernel everything is correct, this firmware is such a jamb

the kernel packaging fails for some reason, so for now only the original boot

* Effect13, it will be necessary to try on linux, I packed and unpacked on Windows
probably the kernel was not compressed through cpio, maybe this is still the case, lzip then most likely

Post has been editedultimatum163 - 12.06.14, 11:22

Rep: (69)
About repacking the kernel, I already said that it doesn’t work, the breaking was rebooted on the ubuntu, so I stuck it from Effect13, if it is repackaged at least on the ubuntu it’s already super, then it’s possible to launch the cyan, because then the same errors fell, one when unpacking and 5 pieces when packing back.
BUTenable art You can use one of the following methods:
One command in the adb shell 'echo libart.so terminal>/data/property/persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib 'to enable art
or adb shell 'echo libdvm.so>/data/property/persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib 'to turn it off

Effect13 @ 06/12/2014, 12:29*
Running ART on stock.
Need a root, more on that below.
1. Open /system/build.prop in the editor
2. We search for "ro.build.type = user", change to "ro.build.type = eng"
3. Save and reboot. Now in the developer’s options there will be art and other necessary things!

Commands to enable ART:
adb shell - only when connected from a computer
su - get root privileges
setprop persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib libart.so - switch the runtime to ART
reboot - reboot the device

Commands to turn off ART:
adb shell
su
setprop persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib libdvm.so
reboot

Go to the anstroki- about the phone-7 times poke on the build number- go back to the settings-for developers-select the environment- select art

* sancho42rus,
For Russification, first it is desirable to code the firmware and then you need to decompile all the apk and frameworks, go res- there will be folders like values-en values-cn or something like that I don’t remember exactly, the last letters denoting the language, copy folders with the suffix en like that how it is easier to translate from English into the same pack and call values-ru, and each file in these folders for each application to open and translate lines, or rather what is inside the lines. You can use jbart to translate the firmware, but there is no translation for stock, only for miui, but thanks to it you can code it in one click and then decompile in the same click, well, then I’ll figure it out

Post has been editedGoblinwa94 - 12.06.14, 12:27

Rep: (175)
Effect13,
we also had someone who knows how to Russify where everything went)

Amoi N828 - Firmware (Post # 32107510)
Well now, the rope can do this, you need to ask him, since he has already hinted.
I read the whole noise-boom about KitKat, I haven’t tried to set anything yet, but the conclusion suggests itself, judging by all the impressions, I need to finish my own KitKat, and not the ports that no one had set without any kind of bug: D

* rediska32,
I'm sitting now translating) the part was automatically transferred but very small)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19, 11:27 PM