> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

29 pagesV  « < 27 28 29 »  

> DNS AirTab P70qw - Firmware
What is your tablet revision?
What tablet revision do you have?
The second [ 56 ] ** [42,75%]
First [ 75 ] ** [57,25%]
Total votes: 131

Alexandron123
Message#1
11.06.14, 17:42
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1869
Check in: 21.12.13
Honor 8X JSN-L21

DNS AirTab P70qw - Firmware
PictureDNS AirTab P70qw, Skywork X7010
Description | Discussion | Firmware | Owners Club
IMPORTANT!
Be sure to read, otherwise your post can be deleted!
1. ReadForum RulesandSection Rules Android - Firmware
2. When asking a question, be sure to indicate the firmware and actions that led to the emergence of your question.
3. Before asking your question, be sure to use the topic search or use the information from the header.
4. Forbidden messages like: "Prompt, which firmware is the best / stable / energy-saving, etc."
5. If you want to ask something on the forum, take the time to describe in detail the configuration of your phone, what you wanted to do and what actions were taken. This will greatly increase the possibility of solving your problem.
6. If the discussion of any issue is reduced to a dialogue of two people - it must necessarily be transferred to the drug or QMS. It is not necessary to arrange a chat from the topic.
7. All images must be hidden under the spoiler! Only logos in the tables of contents with firmware are allowed.Short lesson "How to clean images under spoiler"
8. When writing two or more messages in a row, use the buttonAttached Image, for editing and merging messages.
9. Be mutually polite! At our forum it is customary to say

������� download

by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image

10. If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Image(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to putAttached Image
11. And remember - everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk! Authors of instructions and firmware are not responsible for your actions and curved hands!
Post removal policy!
  • All posts that violate forum rules and rules of conduct in the topic will be deleted without warning.
  • Messages like: "Thank you, check it out," "Hooray, everything turned out," "That's cool," etc. will also be deleted without warning.
  • Posts that do not carry a semantic load and have a clearly motivating character (especially such as “When will you lay out?”, “How long will the firmware wait?” And the like) will be deleted without warning.
  • Messages with questions about the release date of this or that firmware will be considered a flood and deleted without warning.
  • Questions that have answers in the cap, FAQ and Guides will be deleted without warning.
  • Comments on answers like: “I do the same”, “I do the same”, etc. will be deleted without warning.
  • This topic discusses everything related to the subject of firmware, all other messages off-topic will be deleted without warning.
Be sure to read before the firmware!
ATTENTION!Some of the firmware from other tablets presented here were tested on revision v1.01 devices (pre-installed firmware: Android 4.1.1)! By flashing devices from other revisions (for example, 1.02 with Android 4.2.2 firmware preinstalled), you will get a device with non-working network interfaces (wi-fi and bluetooth). Before you do anything,MUST backup your pre-installed firmware(it will help if something goes wrong with you, or it will be necessary to carry the device to the SC).
All actions with your tablet you make at your own risk! The curator and other odnoforumchane for your actions do not respond!
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Instructions
Getting Root
Install CWM Recovery
CWM installation method without PC
CWM installation method via PC
1. Download the archiverecovery_N90FHDRK.zipIn which are the drivers and the program for the firmware recovery RKAndroidTool.exe.
2. Install the driver. To do this, do the following:
- turn off the tablet;
- wait 5-10 seconds;
- by pressing and holding the Vol + and ON buttons, connect the device with a cable to the PC;
- Windows will find new devices, but can not install them. Install the driver yourself through the Device Manager.
3. Sew recovery:
- turn off the antivirus (so that in case of what not to break the connection with the tablet);
- run RKAndroidTool.exe from the administrator;
- in case everything went right in this program, you will see that the device is found. If not, then you either incorrectly connected the device for firmware, or the driver did not stand up;
- then VERY CAREFULLY make sure that the check mark is only opposite the line with recovery, the check mark MUST NOT stand on the line loader;
- then press "Flash Rom", which will launch the procedure for firmware recovery. A couple of three minutes, do not touch the tablet and computer, so as not to happen, just in case;
- After the firmware, just close the program.
You can enter the newly installed recovery by pressing and holding the Vol + and ON buttons.
Attached Image

Other

Questions about the perfect firmware will be deleted without explanation. The concept of "perfect firmware" - everyone has their own.

At the moment, there is no official update to version 4.2 (for the first revision), 4.3, 4.4, 5.0. It’s not necessary to ask, and such questions will be deleted without warning. Custom versions - as soon as immediately ...

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedklich007 - 07.01.16, 22:22
jesuslord777
Message#562
22.05.17, 13:03
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 28.12.15

Greetings. Got such a device AirTab P70qw, with a chip 3188, able to brick.
According to the instructions (Message # 598 03/05/14, 12:54
) I disassembled, I filled the firewood, I closed the contacts, I made it determined in the computer, the RKAndroidTool_2.1 flasher saw the device. I start sewing, writes (after clicking Upgrade) "boot fail".
Shil first revision. The second link is not available.
How to be? Available firmware only in RAR \ ZIP. And in my case, as I understand it, only .img fill.

Post has been editedjesuslord777 - 22.05.17, 13:09
wormsi
Message#563
17.07.17, 16:44
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 08.06.12

Alexandron123: kindly complete 5.0.
jokter
Message#564
17.09.17, 12:35
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 11.06.13
BQ-mobile BQS-5020 Strike

Tell me, how to put firewood on the top ten? Half a day tormented - to no avail. RKAndroid tool Does not see the device. Win 10 - 64 bit.
bmwdimon
Message#565
10.11.17, 11:44
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 21.04.08
Apple iPhone 5s

Good day! I have a problem, this device loses WIFI !!! connects for a couple of minutes and then silence! flashed 4.3 (SunRay) (V2) I don’t know what to do (help please

--------------------
Liveandrejoice
maksimus290
Message#566
25.11.17, 13:53
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 12.12.13
ZTE V815W

(airtab p70q rev_01 ver 1.01 androyd4,1,1) which revision made to sew the first or second: on this revision that in the description of the wifi is non-working and another unknown communication module is written, tell me who faced the same HELP.
sylch
Message#567
11.01.18, 20:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 258
Check in: 27.07.13

* maksimus290,
Read the topic header!
on revision devices v1.01 (firmware pre-installed: Android 4.1.1)! By flashing devices from other revisions (for example, 1.02 with Android 4.2.2 firmware preinstalled), you will get a device with non-working network interfaces (wi-fi and bluetooth).

Posted 11/01/2018 at 20:15:

bmwdimon @ 10.11.17, 13:44*
Good day! I have a problem, this device loses WIFI !!! connects for a couple of minutes and then silence! flashed 4.3 (SunRay) (V2) I don’t know what to do (help please

Come back to stock. Stock is not bad.

Posted 11/01/2018 20:17:

Tell me, how to put firewood on the top ten? Half a day tormented - to no avail. RKAndroid tool Does not see the device. Win 10 - 64 bit.
The version of the program and the version of firewood as far as I remember depend on each other, so look for a prog for the firmware immediately with firewood. First of all, select the device manager driver to help.

Posted 11/01/2018 20:18:

Jesuslord777 @ 05.22.17, 15:03*
) I disassembled, I filled the firewood, I closed the contacts, I made it determined in the computer, the RKAndroidTool_2.1 flasher saw the device. I start sewing, writes (after clicking Upgrade) "boot fail".
Shil first revision. The second link is not available.
How to be? Available firmware only in RAR \ ZIP. And in my case, as I understand it, only .img fill.

I do not remember exactly, but it looks like either the drive is already dead or the boot.img in the firmware does not match the size specified in the markup file.
4ydoudo
Message#568
25.02.18, 08:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 15.04.12

Good day! There is a tablet of the first revision and the problem is as follows: after many years of work, at some point it stopped turning on, the computer is not detected, the power controller was soldered - the problem remained. When closing the legs of the memory chip and connecting to a computer, it is defined as a MASKROM device, but it is not sewn or erased (any operation ends with a red FILED message). What could be the problem?
sylch
Message#569
26.02.18, 21:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 258
Check in: 27.07.13

* 4ydoudo, I had two tablets such, the first went under the guarantee the same problem, the off-service said that the flash memory was covered. I died in half a year.
I was in the service today in my city and for a similar problem (not for me, of course) they put up 3,500 thousand. My nest was badly replaced and the battery flowed.

Post has been editedsylch - 26.02.18, 21:27
Reutskiy
Message#570
27.12.18, 07:12
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 04.07.17

Give the firmware for the second revision :)
shurkin55
Message#571
03.02.19, 23:27
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 16.09.14
DNS AirTab P70qw

Reutskiy @ 12/27/18, 10:12*
Give the firmware for the second revision

It is very necessary to restore the children's tablet
Reutskiy
Message#572
04.02.19, 06:44
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 04.07.17

It is very necessary to restore the children's tablet

Shurkin55, It is this flash driver that will start it.https://cloud.mail.ru/public/J2Cy/my7241qvm

Post has been editedReutskiy - 04.02.19, 06:45
shurkin55
Message#573
04.02.19, 19:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
DNS AirTab P70qw

And the firmware?
shurkin55
Message#574
05.02.19, 17:07
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
DNS AirTab P70qw

I made a recovery from the backup backup of the second revision and now the memory is incorrectly determined. How to fix ?
Dim`S
Message#575
22.02.19, 12:48
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 12.08.09

Is the topic still alive? Gentlemen need help, they brought me a DNS tablet AirTab P70qw.
External examination was severely torn off along with the top layer of copper and interface contacts were torn off.
Attached Image

and the connector apparently already soldered "very, very neat."
Attached Image

Another confused one place under the display cable is a lot of flux and the capacitors are soldered together with resistors in parallel,
Attached Image
Attached Image

Does anyone have a photo of this place, how should it be there?
Next, I measured the battery, on it was 3.76, I checked on the short circuit, they are not.
Soldered the LB, set 4.2, press the power button, there is no subsidence, at the time of holding the consumption is 120 mA, there is no local heating, when released the consumption drops to zero. Therefore I decided to assume that the firmware has flown. I ordered such a port, while it is necessary to deal with the revision, neither on the board nor on the case of the revision version is there, I realized that they differ in modules Wifi and Bluetooth. Having also read the forum, I found out that if I held + and connected and determined, the firmware flashed, if not, then you need to close the contacts to the memory. What firmware to pour without knowing the revision? or how can you determine? What other comments are there that I overlooked?
other photo boards
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

as well as good quality photos on ya.https://yadi.sk/d/4NUbliCndHLdqQ

Post has been editedDim`S - 22.02.19, 12:55
shurkin55
Message#576
22.02.19, 16:51
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
DNS AirTab P70qw

Photo1
Attached Image
Photo2
Attached Image

Here are the boards 2 revisions labeled MX701ASV12. I assume that you have the first "... ASV10". Yes, and there is no firmware for the second one (the link is not working).
Dim`S
Message#577
22.02.19, 21:56
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 12.08.09

shurkin55 @ 02.22.19, 16:51*
Here are the boards 2 revisions labeled MX701ASV12. I assume that you have the first "... ASV10". Yes, and there is no firmware for the second one (the link is not working).

Thanks for the photo, and I realized that I just had a fierce tin under the display cable, absolutely everything was soldered, there are no elements, some have changed, but it's a mystery to me why I should solder the conder and the resistor ... that's just not clear where Look for a harness, because I did not find any circuits for it.
bgbug
Message#578
01.03.19, 23:35
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 12.07.10
Lenovo Moto G5s Plus XT1805

Hello.

Does anyone have a firmware with 5 android for the first version of the tablet?
The link from the cap died, unfortunately.

5.0 lollipop rk3188 oma 5.0.
On the first revision we change the loader to 1.20. And kernel.img is taken from the native firmware.
For proper operation of the auto-rotate, the sensorboard module will need to be replaced.

And there is such a question - here the need to replace the loader by 1.20 is mentioned. Is it possible to pourLoader 2.13, mentioned in the header?

Post has been editedbgbug - 01.03.19, 23:36

--------------------
Samsung Omnia W ->Samsung Ativ S - Moto X 2013 ->Moto G5S plus
zeluck
Message#579
16.04.19, 11:36
Old foremost
[offline]

Messages 4086
Check in: 11.08.11
Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL (MSM8939)

Are there any alive? : D
Need someone 4.3 for the first revision? :)

--------------------
DNS

29 pagesV  « < 27 28 29 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:47