Nokia N91 - Discussion

Rep: (3543)
Discussion Nokia N91
Nokia N91 Description | Nokia N91 8GB Description | Discussion пїЅ

Post has been editedracoon - 18.08.09, 23:12

Rep: (39)
Yes, I took it from my hands, I used the girl, therefore the condition is close to ideal, I really replaced the battery for 700 rubles. to a more capacious one, so it’s already coming out 1,500 rubles ..., but the rst and the original. And the sound quality is really mesmerizing! And listening to your favorite music on the rarity of 2005, and even realizing that it is on the hard drive, is really cool!

Rep: (14)
Cool! In total for one and a half thousand) I’m thinking the other day on a radio market in Simferopol to hit the road. Probably if he is there, it is not cheaper than 1.5-2. thousand will be. For him in excellent condition and will not regret it)

Post has been editeddaft1988 - 05.01.15, 22:51

Yes, for quality sound from harman / kardon and a lot of money do not mind ...

Rep: (9)
HeaDekBatHblu<< @ 11.08.2014, 14:19 *
Also interested in the experience of the firmware N91 4gb firmware from the 8-liter version, because the hardware is identical, except for the screw
UPD: received answers to your questions on another forum.

So is it possible to flash 4-gig firmware from the 8GB version? On another forum they wrote that he would die :)

You can, if you put a screw on 8 gigs ...

Slavaaa74 @ 04/20/2015, 2:43 PM*
You can, if you put a screw on 8 gigs ...

Now it’s already impractical to personally put it on for me. It’s just that the firmware version is newer, judging by the numbers, I wanted to update, but it turned out that for 4-gigabyte it was the most “fresh” one.

Rep: (0)
Guys, such a problem, the phone constantly asked to contact the software provider, now it’s just a white screen. The PC does not see it. How and what can I flash? 8GB Thanks in advance.

Phoenix or JAF ...

Rep: (147)
Slavaaa74 @ 04/27/2015, 10:46*
Phoenix or JAF ...
If his PC does not see what the author has mentioned, then he will not flash it with Fenx or Jaff. In this case, flash only through a programmer such as UFS HWK, sew in dead mode. But this is provided that there are no problems with hardware on the phone itself.

Post has been editedjenyakim - 27.04.15, 12:35

Rep: (166)
Max11m @ 04/26/2015, 20:33*
the phone constantly asked to contact the software provider, now in general it’s just a white screen

The button format should help, if I’m not mistaken on the switched off phone, the asterisk + three + make a call and press the power button
In this case, flash only through a programmer such as UFS HWK, sew in dead mode

Why should I mix everything in a heap? Dead mode is relevant only when flashing via USB. Programmers, for example the UFS you specify hooks the phone over FBUS, this is a completely different protocol, it connects to the service dimes

* andrei_d1978,
30 minutes I tried to reset manually, zero attention. I heard that somehow they sew in dead mode through the phoenix, are there any step-by-step instructions on how to do this? I really want to restore the phone. And another question, is it possible to flash it without hard? Well, that would not lose Old ....

Post has been editedMax11m - 28.04.15, 00:28

Now the device began to show the inscription "Nokia" hanging for about two minutes and a white screen.

Max11m @ 04/28/2015, 05:27*
I heard that somehow they sew in dead mode through the phoenix, are there any step-by-step instructions on how to do this?
As far as I know, in dead mode it is not sewn, I previously wrote incorrectly about dead mode. If the three-button format does not help you, well, then the programmer’s option is just to try to flash, as I wrote* andrei_d1978, via the FBUS interface, connecting the cable to the heels on the board. If there are SCs in the vicinity that can flash, better go to them, maybe your problem may also be in the hardware itself.

Post has been editedjenyakim - 28.04.15, 07:14

Rep: (166)
Max11m @ 04/28/2015, 02:27*
I heard that somehow they sew in dead mode through the phoenix

As you wrotejenyakim this and a number of models are not sewn in dead mode is an axiom
Max11m @ 04/28/2015, 02:27*
And another question, is it possible to flash it without hard? Well, not to lose Old ...

You had signs of a flown file system, or you unsuccessfully flashed it and just kept silent, I think fussing with saving information is not relevant. Advice is one, either SC or a friend with a programmer, for good you need to do all the backups of RPL, SimLock (Atf does this, UFS no) and then already flashing. Theoretically, you can consider Full ATF, and then get the InfinityBox ContentEx info. I have the equipment, but I never calculated the info, people just don’t want to pay for it, so just in theory for now)

* andrei_d1978,
I understood you. Thank. But the device did not flash, was used only for music, even without calls. At one point, I began to show the words "Contact the software provider" (the quote is not complete, what else he wrote I do not remember). And if you put the phone on charge, it rebooted endlessly, but if you leave it for 12 hours or more, it eventually turned on and could be used until it was completely discharged and turned off. Now it does not roll, writes "Nokia" without even turning on the backlight and is cut down. I do not want to carry something in the SC, it seems to me easier to buy another one of the same ..?
P.S. Thanks to all who responded.

Rep: (6)
I would love to buy this device now. I had it in 2007, the music in it sounds fucking fucking. Sorry at sea drowned: D

* amsterdamm,
Also in search of the device ... but it is not cheap. In Europe, you can find a decent option, but the price .... while saving up ((

Antony63 @ 08/02/2015, 23:29*
Also in search of the device ... but it is not cheap. In Europe, you can find a decent option, but the price .... while saving up ((
The price for the complete new n91 rolls over for $ 600 on the same eBay. And so it is quite possible to find an option in excellent condition, you just need to constantly monitor the same eBay.

Rep: (1407)
I bought for 6000. New original case, no defects, talk counter at zero. Nostalgia tormented. Extremely pleased, as a youth returned)

Rep: (38)
I would love to buy this device now. I had it in 2007, the music in it sounds fucking fucking. Sorry at sea drowned

Antony63 @ 08/02/2015, 17:29*

And I had them 2.8 gig versions.
I used to buy it, but suddenly one will "cover up".
But over the years 6 has not broken.
Therefore, one sold for 600 UAH.
And I use the second one.
Over the years, he replaced a bunch of top smarts, but not one in sound does not reach the N91.
Perhaps to Meizu, but did not hear him.
The smartphone is really the best in sound.
The case is generally not clear what is done.
Not when he did not particularly regret it, only in places the paint peeled off.
The screen does not scratch or wipe at all.
This is really probably the best smart phone from Nokia they have created.
And I had a lot of different ones.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 18:20