> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

2 pagesV  < 1 2 »  

> [WP8] Torque | [Simulator] drag racing
Lextre
Message#1
10.06.14, 15:02
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 10.06.14
Nokia Lumia 1520

[WP8]�������� ������ download

Version: 1.0.1.28
Genre:Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:01.07.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
We are glad to present to your attention the game we have been working on for the last year. This is one of the most beautiful racing games on the Windows Phone platform at the moment. It works stably and quickly on any, even the weakest devices. And the quality of the graphics is identical, which is 520, which is 1520 lumii.

Game features:
- Magnificent three-dimensional cityscapes and graphics of the highest quality
- 15 unique cars and many tracks - tunnels, city streets and industrial complexes
- Multiple game modes: you will be able to fight with fearless riders around the world in regular races, daily tournaments and ladder races, break the record time of the passage of the tracks and become a world champion
- Not satisfied with the factory equipment of the machine? Upgrade the engine, turbine, gearbox, replace the tires, install a nitro kit, improve aerodynamics and reduce the weight of your iron horse - and victory will be closer than ever!
- The car does not look as cool as we would like? Tuning will replace the wheels and stick the original vinyls

The current version of the game is still raw in some ways. We are constantly working on improvements and fixes. We will be glad to hear your opinion about our game.
Regards,
Lextre

Download: Version 1.0.1.28:xap
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/ru-ru/store/app/ twisting moment / 3e859bae-53e7-4760-8baa-65700bbfeb29
What's new:
- Reduced the complexity of changing gears on cars 4 levels.

Post has been editedKoteiko - 01.07.15, 10:36
Reason for editing: New version
abidaev
Message#22
03.08.14, 12:51
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 246
Check in: 02.09.10

I played the game for 1.5 months .. Almost everything went, there were two races left for a while. Hunting some kind of continuation, the game is like, it's a pity to delete. Of the comforts, I would like to see an online board and, before entering, to see the best time of the opponent, but it might not be worth it to go .. Well done authors! Successes, development!
MerkaVa-ru
Message#23
03.08.14, 20:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 29.06.12

Yes, check that in the 3rd city all quest dialogs are duplicated two times.

And yet, the Shadow machine, all upgrades are 3 lvl, 5 lvl wheels, there is no sense from nitrous, the tachometer nicely goes to the cut-off, but in fact only 0.02 - 0.03 hundredths gives. 9,420 with nitrous oxide, 9,450 without.
abidaev
Message#24
04.08.14, 07:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 246
Check in: 02.09.10

MerkaVa-ru @ 08/04/2014, 00:50*
Yes, check that in the 3rd city all quest dialogs are duplicated two times.

And yet, the Shadow machine, all upgrades are 3 lvl, 5 lvl wheels, there is no sense from nitrous, the tachometer nicely goes to the cut-off, but in fact only 0.02 - 0.03 hundredths gives. 9,420 with nitrous oxide, 9,450 without.

Well, for that matter, the point of the game is that at the 2nd level you need to buy 2 cars, at the 3rd too 2. .. Although I still can’t go through 2 time races with the most advanced Ultimatum, I save for Helios . With Shadow, the game does not go .. Min. Personal time is 8.128 ..
gladiator_smerti
Message#25
08.10.14, 09:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 08.10.14

The game is awesome, I really liked it, but in the end I deleted it, because The last race is not a storyline ... the whole game is over, and lalder and time, all in all cities. Wheelbarrow full upgrade, the index is higher than that of the opponent, food without a single blot, but some fig, the opponent is faster, I tried 50 times, it is impossible. I do not know the error or what ... Donati did not do anything, in general, the impression of the game is excellent! Thanks to the developers, it is a pity that it is completely impossible to pass.
carbonmobile
Message#26
01.11.14, 22:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 01.11.10
Nokia Lumia 520

The game is super !! Thank you very much to the developers, you will find a little of high-quality on WP.
I understand this topic was created by the developers.
I've encountered one problem after the last update:
when the application is "forced" to close (i.e., not by the BACK button), then it will not start or, if lucky, it will launch from 10 times.
For example, the first time I had this happen after the battery went down and the phone went off right after the race, after charging it completely refused to start. It comes to the point where it says "Use headphones for ....." and before the appearance of the screen with the "play" button - crashes. How many did not try to run - never started, I had to delete the game and install it again and go through everything from the beginning. (and already reached the 3rd level)
I thought maybe I was “lucky”, but no, it repeats again - once when I switched from application to facebook, and when I came back from 7 times. And now again the battery was somewhere 10%, put on charge, after a while I come - but it does not start.
The game is cool, it also delays the update. But because of this point, somehow I don’t want to play every time with the fear that at some point the game might crash and not start and have to go through everything from the beginning.
I hope this is fixed, the game is interesting.

--------------------
carbonmobile
Message#27
01.11.14, 22:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 01.11.10
Nokia Lumia 520

Oh yeah, I have a Nokia Lumia 520 WP 8.1
(there are no background tasks during the launch of the game)

--------------------
2410alex
Message#28
03.12.14, 13:23
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 09.01.14

Tell me, does the phone restore the progress from the backup copy after resetting the phone? if not, how can you keep the achievements in the game? really would not want to go all over again
oleksiy78
Message#29
28.04.15, 20:40
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 22.05.13

and how to go to the second level?
Netkacheff
Message#30
29.04.15, 15:08
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Check in: 05.01.12

Hello! On which machine did the last time trial run on level 2? I have Fever top, but I lose 0.001s and can not win.
Thank!
Request to the developers - make it possible to sell cars.

Post has been editedNetkacheff - 29.04.15, 15:08

--------------------
Nokia 3.1 plus, Android 9
mefisto12
Message#31
14.05.15, 14:52
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 10.11.14

I can not pass level 3, the CHRONOS machine has the maximum upgrade, the enemy has 2 smaller indexes.
Gishvalve
Message#32
30.06.15, 18:40
Gish
[offline]

Messages 451
Check in: 30.03.13
Homtom ht16

Version 1.0.1.28:https://yadi.sk/d/nxDYw5HphYyuE
What's new:
- Reduced the complexity of changing gears on cars 4 levels.

--------------------
Gish
chp1988
Message#33
12.12.17, 21:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 04.05.14
HTC Touch Pro

This cache today smarketa pulled. Velozhil by the fact that he hat after 1 levela Masha asks to load and when the game does not come in then ...
[spoiler]

Attached files

Attached file+ _1.1.0.9919.zip(126.07 MB)

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:19