Coolpad 8730L LTE-4G - Discussion | Smartphone 5.5 "

Rep: (11)
DiscussionCoolpad 8730L LTE-4G
PictureCoolpad 8730L LTE-4G
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
LTE work 7 BAND
Attached Image
Specifications
4g: fdd-lte: band7 / 3; tdd-lte: band38 / 39/40

Manufacturer: Coolpad
Processor: 4-core Snapdragon 400
Cellular: GSM / WCDMA / LTE
Model Coolpad: 8730L
Display Resolution: 1280x720
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Type LCD Screen: IPS
Display Size: 5.5
Number of SIM-cards: One SIM-Card
RAM: 1 GB
range mode: 1SIM / Multi-Bands
Production C.P.U .: QUALCOMM
Camera: 8 MP
ROM: 8 GB
Operating system: Android 4.3
Features: GPS-navigator, E-mail, FM-radio, Play MP3, Touchscreen, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Memory Card Slots, Video Player, Gravity Response, Front Camera, Message, GPRS
Battery Type: Removable
Battery Capacity (mAh): 2500mAh
Size: 149.6 x 77 x 7.9mm
CPU:
Qualcomm MSM8926, Quad Core, 1.2GHz
Model Number: Coolpad 8730L
Webcam: Front 2.0MP Rear 8.0MP Dual Cameras
GPU: Adreno 305

Additional information and reviews
Review 1- YouTube
Overview 2- YouTube
Text review
Where real until you can buy -Aliexpress

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 08.11.17, 23:12
Reason for editing: Brick repair

Rep: (4582)
M
The topic is opened and moved toOther brands

LTE operates. In Rostov-on-Don had a long dance with a tambourine to make LTE on the sim card from the MTS. Here's a screenshot:

Screen LTE operation in Rostov-on-Don / Taganrog
Attached Image

Posted on 10/07/2014, 19:08:

About the firmware, who heard that? This firmware is quite congested Stock kitayschinoy not work Google Play, not fully translated text (20 percent are not translated). In principle, everything else works.

Post has been editedzaren3000 - 10.07.14, 19:07

Rep: (16)
Hello, I am the owner of the device, on Chinese websites found off the firmware 070 (En, Cn) with proshivalschikom also custom rekaveri, all laid out on needrom.com, root received via prog Towelroot. Tried to collect rekaveri English language, using as a donor rekaveri by Highscreen Spider, but got a brick, he restored Official tools. I tried to install rekaveri via fastboot, but he does not see the phone ((If anyone has experience porting the firmware and create cwm, it can throw off your stuff.

Post has been editedSeR_RS - 10.07.14, 19:43

I should add here custom recovery. Cofface recovery, the author [email protected]. Rekaveri in Chinese, I translated into English menu items (in the appendix).
What works:
-Create / vosstanivlenie backups
-vayp cache
the rest is questionable zipy I was not able to establish through it, no program or firmware, which has collected on the basis of runoff
Screenshots himself rekaveri

Installation using Rashr prog with the Market

Post has been editedSeR_RS - 10.07.14, 20:17

Also add official Land firmware.
Android version: 4.3
Firmware Version: 070
Languages: EN, CN

What is / is not present: a bunch of Chinese software, gappsy no, no root
Advantages disadvantages: faster than multi-language with which the phone came in antutu kpopugaev 18 against 17 on the original kpopugaev

Firmware + flasher + firewood

Also add instruction, both resulted in a more or less optimal embodiment:
1. After an unsuccessful attempt to install rekaveri had to flash to the native Chinese firmware and upgrade it to the version of OTA 075.
2. Next was obtained using Root bend Towelroot rekaveri and mounted via Rashr
3. I had a backup of the original firmware, I tried to restore it, but after the restoration of bodies did not see Simcoe, after several attempts, he never saw her, had to return to the cn / en version
4. Next, set morelocale, removed all kitayschinu, put gappsy manually via rootexplorer, then download the latest play market and services and set them
5. Replace the launcher at the apex, set the application to your taste and color

Post has been editedSeR_RS - 10.07.14, 20:33

SeR_RS @ 10.07.2014, 21:31*
4. Next, set morelocale, removed all kitayschinu, put gappsy manually via rootexplorer, then download the latest play market and services and set them

and it is possible to drain, on the phone to come, Ruth set and then throw franca? or franca only through rekaveri flooded?

Rep: (26)
I am sharing my anguish with the phone. In an attempt to establish gappsy something namudril and firmware, with which the phone was, I flew. It was necessary to establish the drain (thanks SeR_RSu). Ruth managed to get only through the PC version VRoot. Set custom rekaveri and tried to pour through it gappsy. Services have been established, some works, but does not work Play Market, when you try to log in it says "No connection". I tried to manually set through Root Explorer, the same nonsense. Did not understand what to do, tried a bunch of different options Play Marketa, nothing comes out ... Maybe someone knows what I'm doing wrong?

About gappsov and pleymarketa (placed on any firmware version, the main root), after installing gappsov included with downloaded fresh google play and google play service and installed as normal applications, and then brushed erased data play market, google play service, google framework through the settings application, I rebooted and everything worked, you may need some time to clean the data and reboot
Fresh Market and Services
Google play
Services for our phone with an index of 36

P.S.Takzhe advise to remove setup wizard package (initial settings of Google when you reset to factory settings), if you do a hard reset, then it appears the Initial Configuration and hanging from satisfactory response to any action

Post has been editedSeR_RS - 11.07.14, 11:01

Rep: (26)
Thanks, I will try

Rep: (0)
Hello!)

Nobody Zaneta, where you can get multi-language firmware (some of it comes with it)? All Internet already in her quest clambered)

I have a multi-language. if you tell how to remove the backup - skins.

By the way, I'm not getting all screwed up with Google and set pleem mobiliid in my opinion. full analogue Google pleya, the same applications, and is set for 2 minutes.

How to get back from vacation I will lay out the drain multilanguage firmware deodex and zipalign for cwm

SeR_RS @ 17.07.2014, 21:09*
I have a multi-language. if you tell how to remove the backup - skins.

It is necessary to understand, through a general can rekaveri bekapnut.

SeR_RS @ 17.07.2014, 21:09*
How to get back from vacation I will lay out the drain multilanguage firmware deodex and zipalign for cwm

We will wait for: happy:

To remove the backup you need to go to a custom rekaveri, select a cache, then 1 or paragraph 4 (creating a backup on the internal or external memory). If you want to share your a backup, then you need to throw the files except cashe, data and recovery

you enter the rekaveri? impossible +/- + volume

View rekaveri - Power + Vol + -, or you can put a simple program Quickboot or equivalent

zaren3000 @ 17.07.2014, 19:18*
By the way, I'm not getting all screwed up with Google and set pleem mobiliid in my opinion.

each, write the name of softiny sane, and not something that is impossible to find

If you do not want to bathe with Google pleem, you can install Yandex Market, Ruth is not required. My personal impressions of Yandex Market - less waste, easy to use interface is a simple, but there are also cons - there are not many useful applications, as well as some still need gugloservisy (such as checkin)

* pestretsov,
sorry, yesterday received a phone in his hands, that's the name - mobogenie -Mobogenie market

all applications is, the same as Google Play.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 20:31