> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

13 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Service for our machines | We call addresses, we praise, we scold.
slimest
Message#1
26.10.07, 15:49
grandfather
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7966
Check in: 22.04.06
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T715

This topic was created to exchange views and information about service services that support our cars. Please do not flood about a bitter and hard life in general, but exchange real information.
Information on specific services is welcome: memory expansion, Russification, etc.

GOD FORUMCHANES
Specify CITY in your messages. But it is not clear.
The names of streets, companies and phone numbers often in different cities are the same, but your information, respectively, is not. And understand who praise or scold incomprehensible.

Post has been editedgabby - 21.11.08, 13:37
ja_tyt
Message#42
28.12.08, 21:21
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 196
Check in: 16.11.07
Google pixel 2

need help with gsmart i120 broke the wheel (((can I buy it?
Lena8121
Message#43
11.01.09, 15:23
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 27.07.07
Apple iPad

Tell me where you can replace the screen in HP hx 2490b. In Kiev, who faced? How much is it? You can bring your own zap. part, and they will replace? Thank you: thank_you:
Vova1995
Message#44
12.01.09, 05:29
Tsuki ni kawatte, oshio kiyo!
[offline]

Messages 291
Check in: 27.09.07
Google nexus 7

People, tell me some SC in Baraul (well, or somewhere near it) where would you like to do Qtek S200 (need to replace the mini-USB connector and I have some problems with the battery (immeno with it not with a PDA)) ???? If you know tell me how much it can cost.

--------------------
Qtek S200successfully breaked->

Acer Liquid download

htcpublic
Message#45
14.01.09, 11:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 12.12.08

I repaired NTS Diamond, started warming for 15 days, found out that the loop in the phone was short, did the FORMAT CENTER (971 3443) said that during the day they would say that they had called me with the phone for an entire week in the evening and they said that tomorrow afternoon call, when a week later they got his hands on him, they didn’t deign to call while I didn’t torture them myself, it turned out that I had to change the cable, they changed it up to 21 days and 22 said they would be ready, I don’t understand why so delay repair it ??
qwerty8454
Message#46
15.01.09, 01:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 25.06.08
Sony xperia s

about Novosibirsk
I first had a raccoon x500 problem with it was a bunch, then the charging plug was torn off, then the buttons broke (loop), and then the power controller burned down altogether (he tried to power the whole city with a battery through the battery charger), in Novosibirsk I repair money from a friend it doesn’t take much, does it qualitatively, puts it on request (used, original, china), in general, recently he changed the screen for me on asus p535 (the screen stayed in place) for 450p + he tach through it 300r got up Native from the NTS of some kind of work 2 weeks he did me three hours all who are interested I can give a ticket for

Post has been editedqwerty8454 - 15.01.09, 01:02
Serg2775
Message#47
15.01.09, 20:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 01.12.07
Asus mypal a696

www.PDACenter.ru,
Asus 696 is likely to Khan gps module
Is repair possible?
d_mitry_g
Message#48
17.01.09, 14:02
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 13.12.08
HTC Touch HD

I will accept any help to repair the HTC Touch HD (8282).
How to find these people: hamilton, frog, chumburk.

People, come on, ay

The situation is very similar toService for our machines (Post # 1804908)
milano
Message#49
17.01.09, 15:08
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 06.04.08

Actually, they are rude, rude, refuse to carry out warranty repairs (refer to cracks and fragments, in fact they are just scratches - the girl took careless nails), demanding money for a conclusion in the amount of 350 rubles, and still offer their services in paid repairs ) ... They indicate a defect and say that HTC does not recognize rainbow streaks on the touch panel as a warranty case, although it is in the very center of the screen (1 cm by 2 cm rectangle) and you can’t get there with a syringe and download this conductive liquid there Th ..

I wonder who faced such situations?
Will the appeal to an independent examination / court?
OR as a result of the defect, HTC will give me a new device without a defect?

Thank you in advance!
GoldenAxe
Message#50
19.01.09, 12:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Check in: 28.05.07
HTC One M9

SC "RENOME" Moscow, m. Taganskaya (ring) street. Ground shaft, d.64 page 2 of.422
http://www.renome-service.ru/repair.html

HORRIBLE SERVICE!

I donated the HTC Touch Diamond (T3700) with the diagnosis "It does not seem to be a computer."
They did it in 10 calendar days, when they returned they found a replacement for the battery, wrote a complaint in the name of their Gene. Director, there was no answer.
A week later Zverek broke again and with the same diagnosis. This time they repaired half a month, and by phone each time they promised almost to give up tomorrow, and they themselves dragged out time (they clearly avenged the complaint). As a result, they gave, but without a protective film. Stripped, bastards, again because of revenge. Battery changed again.
A week later broke down again !!! But I didn’t go there anymore - my nerves are more expensive !!!
Virusen
Message#51
19.01.09, 12:56
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 05.03.08
HTC EVO 3D

Pro-Service

2. Company "Pro-Service"
Service centers and reception centers in Moscow, St. Petersburg and 70 cities of Russia.
A single reference telephone in Moscow: +7 (495) 771-73-26
Site:http://www.pro-service.su/repair/

Address number 1: 127055, Moscow, st. Novoslobodskaya, 62, Bldg. 19, Savelovskaya metro station. Tel: +7 (495) 771-73-26. Mode of operation: daily from 9:00 to 21:00.

Address number 2: Mode of operation: daily from 9:00 to 21:00. Address: Moscow, m. Belorusskaya, pl. Tverskaya Zastava, possession 3 - on the territory of the communication salon of the company Euroset, Tel: (495) 771-73-26

I donated the HTC Touch Cruise to non-warranty repair, I need to replace the USB port, I have been repairing the animal for almost 3 months, I have a simple answer to every call - there are no necessary spare parts, I already regret that I gave it.
AlexandrVN
Message#52
06.02.09, 17:28
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Check in: 15.12.06
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

service

In short history:
HTC P3300 Animal
MiniUSB socket is loose - well, charging, synchronization, etc
took these figures - to solder the nest
in a day I get information from the "master" - you have problems with the board - it does not charge - it will cost you extra money
got wary - for he was charging properly - only the synchronization romped - that unidentified device, then the synchronization error
I took the device back, looked on the way - ****************** - it was generally soldered upside down - if the “master” also tried to charge it like this ...... .. (when I arrived at work compared with two of the same devices)
I called - the girl said that she did not connect with the masters - she spat for there is neither time nor desire

who needs - I can and sfotkat

ps: bought rover x7
trijin
Message#53
10.02.09, 13:45
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 13.02.08
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

I donated the HTC Touch Cruise to non-warranty repair, I need to replace the USB port, I have been repairing the animal for almost 3 months, I have a simple answer to every call - there are no necessary spare parts, I already regret that I gave it.

The same thing but on the queens made for half an hour.
The problem is in the spare parts, because USB is not soldered there, it is really in place with the charge board. I also thought it was loose, but nifiga = (

--------------------
SGS onDarky's v8.1Rus
2.3.1. Signatures containing any contact information such as phone numbers, website addresses (including abbreviations of references), e-mail, ICQ, etc., as well as combinations of characters that are
gras
Message#54
20.02.09, 22:06
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 30.05.08
HTC Desire

I want to share my joy. I fixed the HTC Touch Cruise in Moscow in a service centerhttp://3gsc.ru/
Made with me!
It was necessary to replace the microSD connector, because The memory card popped itself out of the nest.
Thanks to the staff of the company.
anton_racing
Message#55
05.03.09, 22:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 13.09.07
Meizu MX4

They point out a defect and say that HTC does not recognize rainbow streaks on the touch panel as a warranty case, although it is in the very center of the screen (1 cm by 2 cm rectangle) and you can’t get there with a syringe and do not download this conductive liquid there ... ...

Hi, I got the exact same problem! This week, on the screen, in principle, it also reacts, but there are inaccuracies when you press and how hard the screen has become pressed by the stylus, as if the layer has decreased, it has become thinner! Now I plan to drive to the service. They said HTC brand service on Novoslobodskaya Street. Naturally, I rely on problems, as they will most likely declare that I damaged the screen, sat on it, etc. ... But there was nothing like this, I was very careful about mobile devices, I know every scratch, especially since screen. These divorces appeared suddenly, and accidentally noticed them. When the screen is on, they are not visible. So that's a shame of course. Tell me how to act better. Photos attached.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedanton_racing - 05.03.09, 22:13
Cutieboy
Message#56
11.03.09, 00:22
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5233
Check in: 15.10.07
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/128

I ask for advice from more experienced owners of PDAs. Where is the cheapest in Moscow you can recharge / change the backup battery from Dell Axim x51v? And then when changing batteries, time is constantly reset ...

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/128
RevolutionOS MIUI10 (last)
Andy786
Message#57
22.03.09, 08:00
Znayka
[offline]

Messages 376
Check in: 06.10.08
HTC HD mini

Tell me in the service center Samsung warranty card is needed? And what if I lost it?

--------------------
want to know everything
Elis
Message#58
12.04.09, 05:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 29.09.07
HTC Advantage 2

SC "RENOME" Moscow, m. Taganskaya (ring) street. Ground shaft, d.64 page 2 of.422
http://www.renome-service.ru/repair.html

PARAGRAPH!!!

I handed over to the warranty repair of the device 7510 HTC.

All his fault is that at one point he completely stopped reacting to the touch with a stylus in a case or with a fastened clavier (this became clear later) - that is it.
A month later I was invited - take it. I poyuzal minute and wondering, returned back. Nifiga does not work. And so about 10 times.
The device lived in the Service Center for 6 months, and I just intended to call, with my acquaintance, a lawyer, to begin with, so to speak, litigation, when suddenly I receive another call - ready.

I didn’t even really believe in the favorable outcome of the trip, but the device was working. The embarrassed girl explained to me that the whole trouble was in a protective film.

How can I imagine that I managed without my beloved Pashki (as the device calls my eldest son, they are namesakes :))))) for six months because the fuckers in the service center took off and stuck the film every time when disassembling and assembling - I want to come to the SC again and flog a sweep of a cute boy-inspector Zhenya. With taste, really, arrangement and gag- "spider".
goldnugget
Message#59
05.05.09, 17:04
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1062
Check in: 05.02.09
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

ASK-Service (Moscow)
Central SC ASUS.
I had an ASUS P552w. after two months of his life, the touchscreen refused him and I passed it to ASK-Service. I took it from the repair (idiot, I didn’t put my SIM card in when I took it) and the next day it turned out that the speaker wasn’t working. This speaker is just located in the top panel, which was changed along with the touch screen. Well, I think they forgot to connect and take them back to them. There, after two hours of running with my phone, they say that they cannot do it now. Left. I call the next day and they declare to me that it is necessary to change the motherboard. Okay, I think the hell with it. It takes another 2 weeks and my device type is ready. I come, check ... and the speaker does not work. At the same time, they refuse to collect it for repair under the same contract. Only in a new way ... The ASUS control service began to build itself out of a blonde and talked like a parrot contact the service center. They will repair its type there. All this is naturally not fast ...
In the end, after reviewing the FFRT, she took a non-reference device and traded from the seller for HTC Jade.
But I realized for myself that I will never get in touch with ASUS again.

--------------------
SM-G900F NK7 root
GT-I9505 - Knox 0x01

MAGICBOX
Message#60
28.05.09, 16:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Check in: 10.10.08

My Samsung 6 months. flew the microphone, went to the SC (Donetsk), as the bodies are under warranty. The girl on acceptance took the warranty card, disassembled the phone, gave me a SIM card and a memory card, and stupidly sits at me looking for about 30 seconds. I am wondering what this sheep has hatched on me with a child, well, I think it looks at the child .

Then she pulls out my battery because of the reception desk and says, you have a moisture indicator washed out here, water has got into the phone - you lose the right for warranty service. I 100% know that this can not be, treated him as a jewel, because over the past year I have this fourth phone, and my husband said that if I create something with this, I will ring the rail.

I ask her to show me this moisture indicator, take the battery from her and immediately give me a thick one in return (the cover on the phone stood off the thick one). I say, it can not be, it seemed to you, nothing is blurry!

She is in shock, sitting on me with her eyes blows!

The moral of this fable is that when they themselves soak this indicator. He soaks quickly, enough to hold a wet finger on it. Of course, I didn’t look at her stand, but I think that a wet clerical sponge stands there.

Conclusion: if the bodies are under warranty, come to the SC, state the reason for your appeal, disassemble at the receiver of the bodies, pick up the SIM cards and cards, and YOU show the integrity of the moisture indicator until the receiver has cleared it for you.

I don’t know the exact address of the SC, but I know what is located in the building "Comfi", Donetsk, Mira 13 Ave., Ukraine.
aLeXxx_moD
Message#61
29.05.09, 20:20
:)
[offline]

Messages 591
Check in: 10.07.08
Samsung SGH-i710

A month ago, I gave the Samsung i710 for repairs in Inet-Flint (something like that) in the city of Kremenchug, Poltava region, Ukraine ... I gave it because I stopped responding to the "on" button. I understand that burned flash memory. I was told in the SC that I had a very serious breakdown and the phone was taken to Kiev. Here in a month they say to me that "a son-parcel will arrive tomorrow from Kiev. If your phone is there, we will give it to you." A parcel arrived, but no phone was found there. I called the SC that the repair period had passed beyond the allowable (14-18 days), and in response they say that "the repair of Samsung phones can last 190 days." I am amazed at such a service, besides they didn’t give a replacement to the phone = /

Where will I turn, so that the phone is 100% returned in time for another 15 days (at least)? ..

--------------------
2.3.1. Signatures containing:
- any graphic images;

13 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 22:28