> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Tesla 10.1 3G - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (7)
DiscussionRoverPad Tesla 10.1 3G
PictureRoverPad Tesla 10.1 3G
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There are options for at least 3 processors mtk6572, mtk6582 and rk3188. Accordingly, the firmware and programs flashing these tablets are different.

Specifications
according torover site(except notes markedin italics)
  • Rockchip 3188 Cortex-A9 Quad core 1.6GHz processor
  • Screen 10.1 '' IPS Capacitive 1920 Г— 1200 pixel, MultiTouch
  • Graphics Quad Core 533MHZ ARM Mali 400 MP4
  • 2048 MB
  • 16 GB, microSD (up to 32 GB)
  • Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • 3G modem (900, 850, 2100) (without the ability to call)
  • Micro USB (OTG, with support for USB hubs)
  • Mini HDMI
  • Headphone port - 3.5 mm
  • Front-2 Mp, rear view camera - 5 Mp (in fact and data from the film on the tablet: frontal - 0.3Mp, back - 2.0Mp)
  • Built-in speakers
  • Microphone
  • 7000mAh Li-Polymer
  • Work time 5 hours (Video)
  • Android 4.2.2 (4.1.1 is written in the tablet settings (screenshot in the header), butthere is reason to believethat in fact it is 4.2)
  • Size 255 Г— 168 Г— 9.9 mm
From the user manual
[attachment = "5385620: CCI18112014.jpg"]

Photo device
ROOT
Getting ROOR
Ruth is obtained as forTesla 9.7
Framaroot

Firmware
Recovery
miscellanea
We put SuperSU on MTK8312
To correctly display the operator, you need to edit the file operator_table.
boot animaciya from google
How to find out the version of the tablet.

Spare parts

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 22.11.18, 21:40
Reason for editing: firmware

Rep: (4)
In general, such a trouble, a dark gray spot appeared on the screen, I disassembled to look, on the other side of the screen, in the place where the spot is, some white translucent film is torn, can this be corrected somehow?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
WiseLinkTool_v5.8.0.56https://yadi.sk/d/UKCOPdFRyERsHg

Posted 05/27/2019 2:02 PM:

WiseLinkTool_v5.8.0.56https://yadi.sk/d/UKCOPdFRyERsHgWith this version, I was able to flash the tablet. Modernizers should add this link to the program in the header.

I have an advertisement for the help

Hello to all!!! I want to share my search history and firmware device, such as: Tesla_Impulse_10.1_3G_TeslaTabletPC_20161226_V1.1. Honestly, I killed the day to find the right firmware for my device on the SC7731 processor. Shoveled a sea of ​​information, tried a bunch of all sorts of firmware and a miracle !!! Found. After reflashing, I immediately wondered about TWRP RECOVERY, SO AS IT IS NECESSARY TO MAKE A BACKUP OF ALL SECTIONS. Again, after reading the information on the open spaces and forums of this respected and wonderful site, I came across a very useful topic, here's a link:Development and porting for devices on the Spreadtrum SC7731 platform (Post Artemka778 # 51659105)there everything is amazingly and simply intelligibly described, what and how. Following this instruction and having already suitable recovery, TWRP Recovery was made of them. I stitched it without problems through RESEARCHDOWNLOAD, (I will give the link to everything already ready). III damn, again a miracle)), the recovery was started and everything works !!! Checked in person. But right now, there is no time for rights, but I think it is already a matter of technology and direct hands. The same Magisk Manager can be installed.
Well, actually the link to everything is ready:https: //drive.google.c...qFLzd/view? usp = sharing

PS: For all the actions you have done with your devices, you are responsible and only YOU !!!

Good luck. If something is not clear to someone, write, if possible, be sure to answer.

Help help find android 5.1 firmware on RoverPad Tesla 10.1 mtk6572

and after searching for anroid 4.4.2 kitkat from the bottom Decrypt failed, Boot error!
Screenshots
Attached Image

I tried to run on 4.2 did not work
Screenshots
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/16/19, 19:01