> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Tesla 10.1 3G - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (7)
DiscussionRoverPad Tesla 10.1 3G
PictureRoverPad Tesla 10.1 3G
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There are options for at least 3 processors mtk6572, mtk6582 and rk3188. Accordingly, the firmware and programs flashing these tablets are different.

Specifications
according torover site(except notes markedin italics)
  • Rockchip 3188 Cortex-A9 Quad core 1.6GHz processor
  • Screen 10.1 '' IPS Capacitive 1920 Г— 1200 pixel, MultiTouch
  • Graphics Quad Core 533MHZ ARM Mali 400 MP4
  • 2048 MB
  • 16 GB, microSD (up to 32 GB)
  • Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • 3G modem (900, 850, 2100) (without the ability to call)
  • Micro USB (OTG, with support for USB hubs)
  • Mini HDMI
  • Headphone port - 3.5 mm
  • Front-2 Mp, rear view camera - 5 Mp (in fact and data from the film on the tablet: frontal - 0.3Mp, back - 2.0Mp)
  • Built-in speakers
  • Microphone
  • 7000mAh Li-Polymer
  • Work time 5 hours (Video)
  • Android 4.2.2 (4.1.1 is written in the tablet settings (screenshot in the header), butthere is reason to believethat in fact it is 4.2)
  • Size 255 Г— 168 Г— 9.9 mm
From the user manual
[attachment = "5385620: CCI18112014.jpg"]

Photo device
ROOT
Getting ROOR
Ruth is obtained as forTesla 9.7
Framaroot

Firmware
Recovery
miscellanea
We put SuperSU on MTK8312
To correctly display the operator, you need to edit the file operator_table.
boot animaciya from google
How to find out the version of the tablet.

Spare parts

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 22.11.18, 21:40
Reason for editing: firmware

Rep: (1495)
* Sergei_Ch,
The device on hand?

In order not to flood the topic Tesla 9.7.

I own a tablet for about three months. During this time, the following shortcomings were discovered:
1. There is no sound in Skype, there are sound in Hangouts and other applications.
2. Instead of the name of the operator, numbers like 25001 are displayed. This problem was solved by editing the file operator_table.
3. After switching off, two right-hand icons fly off, which is at the very bottom of the screen on this type of table, which is fixed and does not move when flipping through desktops.

At first, the smartphone interface with the top status bar and buttons in the center was somewhat unusual, switched to the tablet UI (change ro.property.tabletUI = true in build.prop), but the top row of icons began to overlap the search bar — back. Now used to.

* sanaevvadim
Yes, on hand. On this tablet, there are several posts in the subject RoverPad Tesla 9.7.

Rep: (1495)
M
We move to subsectionRoverpad

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, I am the owner of this device. Can someone help me how to switch to 3g mode, and then it shows E and I tried everything in a different space. Nefig is uncomfortable, please?

Rep: (5)
strange i have a sound in skype
yes even to find a clone

Post has been editedslaiterx - 10.06.14, 19:56

Rep: (9)
I try to make an RTH as on 9.1 when the buttons are turned on loud + and the power gives out the following:
Unknown YUSB device (failure of the device descriptor) what the fuck is this and how to defeat it !? Windows 8 * 64

Guys link broken to the firmware please fix. Tell me in your tablet 3g icon is displayed?

* egorert,
I ran under the x64 seven without problems. Tryfrom hereto putDriver assitant. I recommend to take thereTPSarky Von Droid. The one in the Tesla9.7 branch - with hieroglyphs, that SuperUser, that Root Explorer. The batch file is also Chinese. I spit and manually changed to those in the archive by the link above.

Custom firmware did not meet. Maybe you can sharpen something fromPipo Max M9 Pro, but the iron is somewhat different - most likely it will not go directly.

* mulinm82
I'm swinging. Take a lookftp://ftp.e-tesla.pro/, there below is the TESLA 10.1.rar file

* egorert,
After that - for the rug it is not necessary to press the volume. You simply enable USB debugging, turn on the tablet as usual and connect it to the BB. Then everything is done through adb. You just need to make sure that the adb drivers are up. In the process of rutting, the tablet will be overloaded three times by itself, you do not need to touch it, just press enikey on the BB after the tablet is fully loaded.

Guys, how are things with 3G?

By modem.
The tablet has a USI UNA 3G modem (as it responds to ATI), as inWEXLER TAB 7t + 3g. The commands AT ^ SYSCFG = 14,2,3FFFFFFF, 2.4 and AT + ZSNT = 1.0.0, he does not understand, he writes - an unknown error. I am not special on modems, having fluently reviewed the AT commands from the first mediabook manual I got there (MT6267M there) didn’t find anything for the 3G installation.

It shows me both E (EDGE) and H (3G). In some places it is always H, in others it periodically switches to E and back.

And it shows me E always tried in different areas nefig does not show not 3g not h what can I don’t know

Rep: (5)
In order to save energy, turned on flight mode and after wi-fi so the battery lives longer

Today I bought such a wife. It was embarrassing that on the box version is Android 4.2, and at home it turned out that 4.1.1. But that said that OS version 4.1.1 and SDK version 4.2x. What does it mean? I hoped to find an upgrade to 4.2.2 on the site, but the site turned out to be about nothing. In principle, while everything is plowing, it’s not buggy, but as I climbed the forums about tablets in this price category, I realized that on 4.2.2 these gadgets work faster and more stable. Tell me, is it possible to wait for an official update or is there a working firmware for this animal?

Rep: (1)
2 months on hand, root put TPSparkyRoot-4.1.1Root
Problems:
1) Any non-stock launcher has graphic bugs (flashing frames, offset buttons), is tolerable, but there is no buzz
2) Recover does not fry, in any case I did not understand how it works, instead of recovery, there is an inscription "No command", put TVRP and CWM in the flasher, the same crap, it feels like instead of recovery something else is turned on
3) Operators are not displayed correctly - I have already seen the above solution, I will try
4) When connecting HDMI all the rules, only the tablet screen goes out, but it seems it should not, but the problem is just when disconnected - the interface is shifted to the side along with the controls and part of the screen
flies away, restart helps
5) YaNDeks BrauSer hang tight, which happened during the experiments

What would you like:
1) Are there clones? I looked for the firmware, I downloaded a lot of things, I'm afraid to put it, because a brick, but the recovery does not fry, it will be the end!
2) Can anyone at least have a sawn recovery? Fuck how to turn it on ......
3) How to edit operator_table? Where he lies at least, I'll see
4) How to open the battery cover? There's even nothing to pick up ....

Post has been editedRootrun - 11.06.14, 23:45

operator_table in / etc, is edited in a regular text editor.
Native operator_table
############# China Telecom #############
CT-CDMA
CHINA TELECOM
#########################################
############# India MTS #############
MTS
MTS
############# India TATA #############
Tata
Tata
############# idea #############
Idea
Idea

Here somewhere I met this file with our operators, but it was too lazy to unzip it. Instead of the Indian MTS, I drove in 25001, I saved it, I rebooted.

The metal plate is not a lid. Look at the angle opposite to the power button. You can pick it up, and then plastics cards. Halved apart on the sharp side of the side. With glass remains plastic edging in three millimeters. All at your own peril and risk: the tablet is like a folding, and the battery is not removable.

I waited for the topic, hurray! Now about the sad, the comments and the "taste and color"
0) there is sending SMS, but it is hidden (more precisely frozen) opened and everything robit
1) Skype from the market did not get up at all, but there is a version 4.7 mod, he got a bang and there are no problems with sound. but still not updated on the version of the mart.
2) with an Internet through a SIM card, it is always on H, but since I have no unlimited further tests did not hold
3) put Nova launcher and all tiptop
4) received the root without problems through unlockroot
5) USB does not charge, very annoying.
6) there are no complaints about HDMI, everything is robs, the screen does not turn off, and the opera eats only 2% with the MX player
7) forcibly (with root and with uninstaller pro and similar programs) refused to be removed adobrider, engriberds, gis, cooler, svayped

And about the sad, such a gorgeous screen, and I have a touchscreen cracked ... advise where to order it, preferably with direct links .... I will be grateful ...

and here's kind of his clone or twinBliss pad 1003

Post has been editedsergo_bsa - 13.06.14, 01:45

Rep: (9)
"0) there is sending SMS, but it is hidden (more precisely frozen) opened and everything robit"
- where is this function frozen and how to turn it on !?

Post has been editedegorert - 13.06.14, 19:51

Rep: (4)
I want to buy a folder to watch the video. How about a 1080p video pulling without brakes? Narimer in h264 movies on 5-10gb.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/03/19 12:39