> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

18 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> GPD G7 - Discussion | 7 "Android-console (RK3188, design for Xbox and WiiU gamepads)
ezoptron
Message#41
08.01.15, 12:24
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 985
Check in: 10.06.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Shur_Ik @ 01/08/2015, 15:55*
move them from the top right edge of the console to the bottom right, so familiar

Here isheresomething is written. I didn’t read much from the phone, didn’t get a grasp of it, once, but it seemed like something interesting.

Post has been editedezoptron - 08.01.15, 16:50
Reason for editing: corrected link

--------------------
Siemens A35 (gave away)>SE T610i (sold)>Sagem MyX8 (sold)>SE K610i (died his own death)>HTC P3350 Love (died)>TC T5353 Touch Diamond 2 (alive but retired)Huawei Ascend Mate (alive), Gigaset ME Pro White (gave to his wife), <Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C>
telemeh
Message#42
11.01.15, 11:15
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 22.05.09

DNS Zeus (firmware 4.2.2) - Angry Birds Go! Crashes / hangs frequently! 1.6.1. (I’m not saying anything about other games - the child is hooked on this one).
ezoptron
Message#43
11.01.15, 13:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 985

hangs Angry Birds Go! 1.6.1

Perhaps the game is eating a lot of operatives. I have one powerful game crashed. Or maybe just the game is not optimized. Put the ES task manager utility, it can release some of the RAM. Maybe some extra processes are running. Try to disable multiple processes.

--------------------
Siemens A35 (gave away)>SE T610i (sold)>Sagem MyX8 (sold)>SE K610i (died his own death)>HTC P3350 Love (died)>TC T5353 Touch Diamond 2 (alive but retired)Huawei Ascend Mate (alive), Gigaset ME Pro White (gave to his wife), <Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C>
h1tmann
Message#44
13.01.15, 02:05
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 26.02.13
ZUK Z2

Guys, who has DNS Zeus, tell me, has anyone tried to run "strong" games on it through the psp simulator? For example, God of war? Tekken 6? etc. How do they go? And whether go at all?
Shur_Ik
Message#45
13.01.15, 12:51
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 03.10.12

Guys, who has DNS Zeus, tell me, has anyone tried to run "strong" games on it through the psp simulator? For example, God of war? Tekken 6? etc. How do they go? And whether go at all?

The above games have not been emulated, but it launched 3 games: Patapon1 is 95% playable, for badly (with a delay), pressing the "O" button is emulated. Because of this, the rhythm is lost. Little big Planet-game is going on cheerfully, BUT! texture background disappear. Sonic Rivals is not playable, because, EVERYTHING is black (there are no textures or models. I installed PPSSPP for the sake of Patapon, in general, those who played on a real PSP in Patapon will have difficulty entering FEVER (.
lokatorrr
Message#46
13.01.15, 15:45
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 10.09.09

Who from Zeus was stitching out from under the figure eight, share your experience, how did you achieve this? Maybe what settings need to be installed? And then my flash driver does not see the device when it is turned off, and when I try to use an alternative firmware method, when the device is connected, like a drive, it does not reboot the console, but turns it off.
h1tmann
Message#47
14.01.15, 07:01
User
[offline]

Messages 61
ZUK Z2

In general, is it worth upgrading to 4.4.2 ??? It becomes better, otherwise it will be worse ((, what do you say? And one more question, read the reviews, they say that it should have a root out of the box, right? Because I don’t have it. And the Happy Chick program should be installed ( or something like that) for downloading free games, I don’t have it again, where can I find it? I didn’t find it at the play market.
telemeh
Message#48
14.01.15, 08:10
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 22.05.09

h1tmann
Already have 4.4.4GPD G7 - Discussion (Post # 35965497)
ezoptron
Message#49
14.01.15, 15:36
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 985

Happy Chick program is installed (or something like this) for downloading free games, I don't have it again, where can I find it? On the play market ʻe not found.

on firmware 4.4.4 this program is present. It seems to even work. I am only interested in Sega and Sony emulators, I did not check all the others. You can install the route yourself, it's not long. Do not know how. You can use Baidooroot on your phone to install.

Already have 4.4.4 GPD G7 - Discussion (Post # 35965497)

Honestly, 4.4.4 did not really like the firmware. Moreover, judging by the software, it is not official. Well, or in the official firmware they put ES Explorer, and some functionality from the phone, such as switching 2G / 3G. Flash on 4.4 does not work either. I thought the Wi-Fi would work better, but no. In principle, the same firmware without glitches, but 4.2 more like it.

--------------------
h1tmann
Message#50
14.01.15, 16:08
User
[offline]

Messages 61
ZUK Z2

So I ask whether it is worth upgrading to 4.4, maybe it will be worse?

Telemeh, downloaded the firmware, the extension .img, but how to install it on the tablet?

Post has been editedh1tmann - 14.01.15, 16:41
ezoptron
Message#51
14.01.15, 18:55
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 985

So I ask whether it is worth upgrading to 4.4, maybe it will be worse?

Worse, I think it will not. In any case, I have no failures, I just expected more from her. But for example, there is nothing superfluous in it, all software concerns only games and emulsions. The only thing that does not resolve the issue of installing games and applications on a memory card, but this is not depressing, Roma can still be run from KP. In any case, you can always on 4.2. come back, which I will do. I also didn’t compare battery consumption, so for now I’m happy with it, I’m not sitting in games for hours.
Regarding the firmware, there is an instruction in the header, but you can make it easier, download the Pipo M9 tools2 utility via my link on page 2, you can also install the driver and flash it. There everything is clear in principle.

--------------------
lokatorrr
Message#52
14.01.15, 21:33
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 10.09.09

* ezoptron
and you from vin8 stitched?
ezoptron
Message#53
14.01.15, 22:21
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 985

from under vin8 stitched?

Unfortunately not. I have Vin7 still dying. Hands do not reach 8.1. Most likely all have problems with flashing at 8-8.1, apparently due to the drivers. I understand that there are few who are interested in the topic of firmware, or bought a little, or enough of what is. Neta was not looking for anything in the expanses, try viewing the forums of tablets with the same chipset. The same pipo m9. Either with friends on another Windows try, the firmware lasts 5 minutes.

--------------------
h1tmann
Message#54
15.01.15, 11:11
User
[offline]

Messages 61
ZUK Z2

ezoptron

I installed the program, but I can not flash through it, writes - it does not work yet))).

Attached images
Attached Image
ezoptron
Message#55
15.01.15, 11:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 985

writes - does not work yet

It feels like you never reflash: lol :. Did you read the instructions on the first tab? Drivers who have installed there?Do not forget to charge the tablet by 100%.
1) Drop the update.IMG firmware into a folder that is easy to find.
2) Connect the cord.USB debugging must be enabled.
3) In the first tab, select the bootloader reboot method and reboot.
4) In the 3 tab, press the buttonRKBatchTool 1.7. You fall into the flash driver.
If everything was done correctly, and the tablet went into bootloader mode, then in the flasher you will see the number 1 light up green.
5) In the upper right corner, click on the "..." icon and look for the firmware image.
6) Click the restore button below. and wait for the firmware to be installed.
Everything

ps remove the picture under the spoiler

Post has been editedezoptron - 15.01.15, 11:49

--------------------
h1tmann
Message#56
15.01.15, 22:39
User
[offline]

Messages 61
ZUK Z2

Ezoptron, thanks for the help, I reflashed before that, but in the case of Zeus everything is more complicated ((. Help from sasha3g in the subject helped.GPD G5A - Discussion

p.s. My previous message I can not edit, I do not know why.
ezoptron
Message#57
16.01.15, 14:17
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 985

but in the case of Zeus everything is more complicated

Please: thank_you:. So it was possible to flash? Did you like the firmware? Ruth satisfied? Game programs that they wanted?

--------------------
h1tmann
Message#58
17.01.15, 16:46
User
[offline]

Messages 61
ZUK Z2

I liked the firmware, Happy Chick did not like that you can not play games without the Internet, I installed RetroArch.

And the attention, the question: How is your joystick? In many old games, such as Mortal Kombat Ultimate and Contra Hard Corps (something like this), you just need a working cross at the same time "up-right" or "up-left" to jump in the appropriate position, well, if you understand what I mean , otherwise either I just have to run and shoot (jump) while standing, and I need to run, for example, and shoot in the “up-right” direction, but the crosspiece does not allow or I do something wrong, êàî who played that will understand me, does everyone have the same problem? What you need to do so? For if it cannot be done this way because of a stupid cross, then I'd rather give it back to the store until 14 days have passed.

p.s. Compared with the crosspieces of the PSP and PSVita - heaven and earth, on Sonya it is very comfortable and it feels as if the cross is pressed in a given direction, which I need, apparently in the GPD crosspiece there is no such possibility, how do you think?
ezoptron
Message#59
17.01.15, 17:08
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 985

necessary working crosspiece at the same time

On the account of Mortal Kombat Ultimate I can say that on the emulatorGenPlusDroidthere is no such problem (on 4.2 and 4.4), well, except for erroneous clicks, then beige, I can jump up and shoot up and left as well, but due to the fact that one block of the cross is, and not four separate buttons.
The only joint that I didn’t like was the accuracy and adequacy of the AXIS (levers) themselves in some games, including and androyd In ace combat 3 onePSXeI can catch the plane, but I have already adapted myself and can be called an ace again: hemp: In the Galaxy on Fire 2HD android, even the keymapper could not adjust the flight control. I already wrote in my review. In other games I did not notice the inadequacy of behavior, but accuracy is not enough, although you can adapt.

But there were no problems with intermediate clicks, at least in the listed emulators, unfortunately, I am not interested in other emulators and gaming programs.

--------------------
h1tmann
Message#60
18.01.15, 14:54
User
[offline]

Messages 61
ZUK Z2

I installed GenPlusDroid, the same trap, maybe this is some kind of factory marriage? I can play such games if only through the lever to play, but damn, I want nastolgii, I want to play on the cross, and on it to run and shoot in the direction of "up-right" you need to press very well in a given direction, it even happens , but when it really is necessary in the game, nothing comes out, terribly enrages, I want to razkhrenachit it)), even Segov's joysticks that broke in 2 weeks were better. So what can you say marriage? Or is it all so?

p.s. Does anyone have a native firmware from DNS ???

Post has been editedh1tmann - 18.01.15, 15:40

18 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 02:24