> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG G2 - EVA Firmware

Rep: (4036)
LG G2 - Firmware EVA
PictureLG G2 D800, D801, D802, D803, D805, F320K, F320L, F320S, LS980, VS980
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | EVA firmware | LG G2 - Firmware (OS 4.xx) пїЅ | Cloudy firmware пїЅ | MIUI пїЅ | CM 11 пїЅ | CM 12 пїЅ | Modification and Ornaments пїЅ | All of the bricks and how raskirpichivaniya пїЅ | LG club | EVA - Modification and decorations пїЅ
Important information!
Request to Romodelam. Of course, you can take all of my achievements. The only request - indicate where you took the files or where the learned knowledge. Do not be shy.

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Repository of all versions of the EVA.
Project Evolution

EVA
EVA (Stock)
EVA
Description
Modification of runoff D80220S
Aroma installer
Deodex
Butanimatsiya, download the sound, the main screen wallpaper, background text messages and settings
Hybrid lock screen (G2, G3, FLEX)
Multi window (now fully operational)
Extended reboot
Ability to hide nav.bar in selected applications
when calling the record button
Something else, I do not remember
All pre-installed applications work with ART but Xposed.installer

Video review of EVA 3

EVA FLEX- port lg g flex
EVA FLEX
Description
Port LG G Flex
I corrected some bugs
I changed the GPS settings
I changed some libraries
Emoticons Negre

EVA G3- port lg g3

Description
LG G3 Port
Hybrid KVT49L.A1407411578, F320K21f, G Pro 2, KOT49I.D80220d
The new network settings and Nat
Translucent widget Smart Notice
Lokskrin assembly (G3, flex, drain)
A small window
Extreme and the latest version of GPS settings
Full implementation init.d
stock hosts
Hiding nav.bara in selected applications
A comprehensive display of the contact's name
A comprehensive display of the caller's name
Extended reboot menu
Total optimization
Fixed crash apps
Updated applications and libraries.
What is more, I do not remember :)

Instructions
Recommendations for installation
Read first !!!
If you are on this page and decided to flash your device with third-party means familiar rekaveri and how to use it.
I ask you not to ask questions “How and what to do”, all the answers to the questions are in the profile topics.
If you want everything to work as a statement (if there is kasyak check if confirmed, correct, if not, it means that you have not done so).

Firmware with other custom bikes!
1. Remove the SD with all but the backup folders, music (if available), video (if available), photo (if available).
2. Throws firmware.
3. Boot into recovery.
4. Wipe cache, wipe data, vai systems, wipe dalvik (put only these crows in twrp).
5. Wipe factor resed (svayp in twrp)
6. Set.
7. Configure.
8. Do not vasstanavlivaem nor any data (achievements and contacts, as well as archive SMS) can be stored in the cloud.
We are happy.
Installing firmware throughflashtool
Do not forget to make a backup before the manipulation of the system and the SD!

Setting the firmware!
A simplified method for the transition from the CC L and back
Instructions
Recovery
4.2.2 ( only for D802! )
1. Obtain root privileges by using LG-G2-Root
2. Get the recovery using a batch fileRecovery

Instructions for installation is identical to all the firmware (recommended setting through TWRP)
Install TWRP 2.7.0.1 on runoff 4.4.2
Declared support for models D800, D801, D802, D803, F320K, F320L, F320S, LS980, VS980.

1. Obtain root privileges by usingioroot25
2. InstallAutoRec ( select your model. )
3. Run Autorec and click "Yes" and then "Flash recovery".
4. Reboot into recovery and see the TWRP 2.7.
5. If missing Knock ON, then useinstruction to return!
Solving the problem of white bands on the SCREEN after the installation of a custom rekaveri for models D800, D801,D802*, D803, F320,LS980*, VS980.
In detailshere .
So you've got the white stripes on the screen:
Download the kernel for your modelhere and install it with the help of a custom rekaveri. Everything.

1. Obtain root privileges by using V2 + DP + ROOT
2. InstallAutoRec ( select your model, if you did not find her, looking at the main topic of firmware )
3. Run Autorec and click "Yes" and then "Flash recovery".
4. Reboot into recovery

miscellanea
MP3val
Modem D802 (4.4) : KK_Baseband for D80220D (fix)
Battery set for the status bar G3 port MinitBattery EVA G3
Network optimization and network signal enhancement MOD EVA G3
Maud Eve G3 in black EVA_G3_Black

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedevgenij-ya - 19.06.18, 01:33
Reason for editing: Edited.

Rep: (80)
It's good!

Rep: (7)
Eugene, thank you for your efforts, the firmware is excellent. The question in such and such aromainstallere you have any item videooboi but after flashing they do not appear to me. Good oboiny can reference?

Rep: (5)
Zhen done a good firmware. I like. do not stop there continue in the same spirit. Here's a question you can tie the changed icon battery signal, etc. and the stock which is boring? and another bar on the g3 very much like!

Rep: (198)
Separate issue - it is excellent. Thanks to the author for his work. Let's hope that the subject will live and grow.

andreyka1111 @ 07.06.2014, 06:33*
Good oboiny can reference?

Hold on:Attached fileVideo wallpaper hd.apk(2.06 MB)

Posted on 06/07/2014, 10:02:

pavel484 @ 07.06.2014, 08:48*
Here's a question you can tie the changed icon battery signal, etc. and the stock which is boring?

I will make a mod.))

Rep: (13)
I wanted to ask!) I found your firmware! Everything works perfectly)
But I wanted to ask how and what still needs to adjust Xposed Insteller, Gravity Box, G2 Xposed and Kernel tuner?

Rep: (609)
Waiting on your firmware only fix delay the call and finally leaving from KlodiFleks because already got black theme as much as I can not ... And if the bonus will be sewn call button recording without interfering with the functionality of creating a conference call - well, then hold on - will be ordered on the radio song in your honor some legendary;)

Rep: (379)
Found a bug in the latest version. Settings display-style font, not raegiruet, ie the font can not be selected. Golden nav buttons. bar like, but again, they are white in the launcher.

Post has been editedsmartfoner - 07.06.14, 11:44

kotvmeshke008 @ 07.06.2014, 11:37*
Waiting on your firmware only fix the ring delay

Now in the process (kind of like where it is found, but you should check).

Posted on 06/07/2014, 11:46:

smartfoner @ 07.06.2014, 11:44*
Found a bug in the latest version. Settings display-style font, not raegiruet, ie the font can not be selected. Golden nav buttons. bar like, but again, they are white in the launcher.

Realized corrected.

And here's another arhivchik.Attached fileapp [1] .zip(1.86 MB)

Renew a root explorer and it you have version 3.0.1 (3.1.8 for a long time there)
And the application to restart. More precisely, this widget, plus the fact that there is no shortcut to the menu applications.

Rep: (1504)
smartfoner @ 7.6.2014, 12:44*
all selected and changed, the problems with the font is not present. About navbara button yes, but I'm not a fan of any of Golda, the benefit that there is a choice.

PS. It's great to think about the overall design and styling of Eve is not a reproach to the author ... what some chips in the style of the Valley, from the sound)) ringtones from Boomer and yet there is something after all neither here nor there, it's all IMHO .

Post has been editedTelecat - 07.06.14, 13:18

* Telecat,
The day before yesterday all right version. In yesterday's gone. Gluck noticed immediately after installation. So I dropped the delivered software

smartfoner @ 7.6.2014, 14:14*
* Telecat,
The day before yesterday all right version. In yesterday's gone
so, now 7, shook with Yandex 6 number one flashed yesterday, one today, all the beam.

It seems to me that using a separate drain clearance, because of this font is not a problem, but do not know exactly.

Post has been editedTelecat - 07.06.14, 13:24

Here is a small school got
Attached Image

Well, this is more a problem of font, because after you select a minimum font size, the time is displayed normally
That damn if it was not a bug with font selection - ideal firmware.
Telecat @ 07.06.2014, 12:07*
all selected and changed, no problems with the font

I do not know what you have there is changing selected. For the sake of the experiment flashed on a new all wipe - the font can not be selected. Share what you use there.

Post has been editedevgenij-ya - 10.06.14, 11:55

smartfoner, complete design flow in the cap to the firmware, so where modification and optimization

Posted on 07/06/2014, 20:01:

And with the display time of the calls the same school, I was not critical, accustomed to a different dialer, the drain Do not use

Post has been editedTelecat - 07.06.14, 19:58

* Telecat,
Set. Did not help. I think the point fonts.
upd not in fonts

Post has been editedsmartfoner - 07.06.14, 20:46

smartfoner @ 07.06.2014, 21:33*

displays the time calls for an average size and font, in addition smartgotik and robots

Telecat @ 07.06.2014, 19:47*
displays the time calls for an average size and font, in addition smartgotik and robots

Filled fonts from 1st Eve bug with display of time disappeared. But the font in the settings and can not choose

Rep: (95)
I'll make my 5 cents about fonts. What is this about?
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Font size - medium, the font changes. Maybe even some screens do?

Post has been editedtigeross - 07.06.14, 20:58

* tigeross,
We are about the setting of "font" in the image below 2 and 3, it is not pressed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 17:41