Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi - Discussion | [tabletpc] 12.5 "/ Intel Core (Broadwell) over 2GHz / 4GB RAM / T300

Rep: (120)
Discussion Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi
Transformer Nout on IntelВ® Core в„ў M, Windows 8.1, 12.5 "screen
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8 and 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Install Windows пїЅ | Search for programs and drivers пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Accessories

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
  • Resolution IPS-screen 2560x1440 pixels (QHD)
  • Intel Core “next generation” processors;
  • Intel HD graphics;
  • Up to 8 GB of RAM;
  • Windows 8.1 operating system;
  • HD camera;
  • Lithium polymer battery;
  • Support for LTE networks;
  • Tablet thickness - 7.3 mm;
  • thickness with folded keyboard - 14.3 mm.

Additional Information
At Computex 2014, many manufacturers are eager to showcase their achievements in developing the latest devices. Intel was no exception, which presented two new products at once: the Intel Core M mobile processor, manufactured using the 14-nm process technology, and the prototype tablet computer based on the new processor. The uniqueness of Intel Core M lies in the simultaneous reduction of heat by 60%, power consumption - by 10-45%, while the chipset's power has increased by 20-40% compared to the previous generation of processors. Core M takes up half the space on the board, and devices based on the new Intel chip do not require active cooling. Together, this makes Intel Core M the most efficient chipset in the company's history.
At the same time, the Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi tablet debuted at the exhibition with the processor inside. Its thickness is 7.3 mm, the tablet runs under Microsoft Windows 8.1, and the device specifications resemble those of the reference Intel Llama Mountain tablet: 12.5-inch IPS-screen with a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels, 4 GB of RAM, SSD-drive for data storage, front HD camera, wireless LTE module, memory card slot and removable keyboard.
ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi Review: Laptop or Tablet?

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 14.07.18, 13:56
Reason for editing: Up to 8 GB of RAM

Rep: (12)
On a note of ru appeared with Core M 5Y71, 8Gb RAM and a 2560x1440 screen - for 67 tr
Price Tin !!! I will order on the American ASUS. Savings with delivery of almost 15 tyrov.

Rep: (125)
* legossys, on Computeruniverse 46 652 rub. costs with delivery from Germany.

Rep: (0)
On a note of ru appeared with Core M 5Y71, 8Gb RAM and a 2560x1440 screen - for 67 tr
Price Tin !!! I will order on the American ASUS. Savings with delivery of almost 15 tyrov.

I ordered it on a note, I wait, sir, with 8GB of RAM and this increased resolution of the display. hell, I really liked it. And something about the American Asus did not think if it is adapted for the Russian Federation?

Kovu @ 07/23/2014, 3:23 PM*
Maybe everything will be. I understand that this is not the final device, but just a demo sample designed to show resolution, thickness and performance on the new processor. Everything.
Very few features have been announced so far. It was said about LTE, but in the device shown, it was not possible to see something of the SIM card insertion point.
I hope that the support of memory cards will be.

I ordered, I'm waiting. The description says that 3G is definitely not there - we’ll give out or poke a scroll, they say, an adapter from micro USB to the standard is included in the package. But the card reader on micro SD is indicated, but the accepted size is not specified - we will receive, we will see

I do not think it will be inferior, since the resolution of this tablet is very high (2560 x 1440). Mount at the dock keyboard looks very stylish.

Here I was fastened and lured, consider, no connectors, pins and buttons to get loose with time. And just as fun in public just once! and ripped the laptop into two)))) Well, it should work at a distance from the tablet, since the connection via BT is

Rep: (1)
VaSaran @ 05/31/2015, 03:33*
Here I was fastened and lured, consider, no connectors, pins and buttons to get loose with time. And just as fun in public just once! and ripped the laptop into two)))) Well, it should work at a distance from the tablet, since the connection via BT is

What they say that already at a distance of 20 meters will work. One lady on the otzovik wrote that in some cases it comes in handy: D Magnets ... cool, damn

Rep: (42)
Our prices are awesome. From 60k

Rep: (35)
I ordered a simpler version for ebay, now there they give out $ 599 from the official MicroSoft store:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251988232111

VaSaran @ 05/31/2015, 02:11*
I ordered it on a note, I wait, sir, with 8GB of RAM and this increased resolution of the display. hell, I really liked it. And something about the American Asus did not think if it is adapted for the Russian Federation?

Has the tablet come? What did you think of it? Do you like it?

VaSaran @ 05/31/2015, 01:11*
about the American Asus did not think if it is adapted for the Russian Federation?

Apparently, you will have to stick Russian letters on the keyboard, the benefit is that ready-made stickers are sold, there should not be more problems, he does not have LTE.

Rep: (43)
T-shirts on ebay give for 500, an attraction of unprecedented generosity
I could not resist, although I was waiting for t90))

My copy came, I liked it if the parcel extended the campaign with delivery for 20 bucks, taking into account the last offer, there would be simply no options for an offer.
Maybe it's worth the wait, in a week they will suddenly sell for 400 :)

Rep: (11)
Igoryany4 @ 06/27/2015, 23:35*
My copy came, I liked it if the parcel extended the campaign with delivery for 20 bucks, taking into account the last offer, there would be simply no options for an offer.
Maybe it's worth the wait, in a week they will suddenly sell for 400 :)

The parcel is on which site?)

Post has been editedMihaprad - 01.07.15, 19:28

http://bfy.tw/c1r: D

As far as I see now, shipping will cost about $ 68.41, you can see other services, for example, the shop by calculator gives $ 61.29 (I don’t remember whether the packaging materials are included there).

Post has been editedIgoryany4 - 01.07.15, 22:10

* Igoryany4,
On this?https://qwintry.com/ru

* Igoryany4,
How much does it all weigh that belongs to the T300 Chi, including the company box, etc.?

Post has been editedMihaprad - 01.07.15, 22:26

With factory packaging, the package was 6.34 pounds.

* Igoryany4,
I ordered it, now I'm waiting) What impressions did I get from this tablet?)

I ordered it, now I'm waiting) What impressions did I get from this tablet?)

Congratulations, I wish you come soon!
I really like it, so far only positive impressions :)
I downloaded the Russian language pack, set up an office, set up a connection to work (I basically needed this to work everywhere), and all that.
At first, it slowed down a bit while loading and installing all Windows updates, now everything works as it should.
And as a pleasant bonus, easy movement of the hand, and now the tablet, lying on the couch, you can surf on an Internet)

Subjectively, the asus can be worked on the keyboard to make it more smooth, but this was only unusual for the first use, after a regular keyboard.
I would take it even for 699 bucks, not to mention 599, and now 499!

* Igoryany4,
It seems to me that to get Windows in Russian, you need to reinstall from the flash drive with the image, right?
I ordered for $ 499, which is really inexpensive :)
That's what about the keyboard and the wheelbarrow, yes, they are not very convenient, but it seems that they are reduced due to magnetic mounting.
On the delivery site I saw that it all weighs 6.00 lbs.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 2:32 p.m.