> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Cloud Mail.Ru | [IPhone] [iPad] Cloud Storage from Mail.ru

Rep: (12667)
Cloud Mail.Ru
Version: 5.5
Last update of the program in the header:12.07.2015

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Free service for storing photos, videos, music, presentations, documents, and other files.

Description:
Free service for storing photos, videos, music, presentations, documents, and other files.
Thanks to Cloud Mail.Ru all your files will always be at hand. Download files to your cloud drive and it will automatically be available on all your devices.

- Upload photos and videos. Set up automatic saving to the cloud drive in the Camera Uploads folder when connected to Wi-Fi.
- Share files and folders with friends, acquaintances and colleagues in one click.
- Save your traffic - you can send a link to a photo, video or document by SMS, email, instant messenger or social network.
- Browse MS Office documents: Word, Exel, Power Point, PDF, as well as files in other formats.
- The Cloud Mail.Ru for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, you can watch videos and listen to music without waiting for the full file download.
- Manage your files from anywhere - delete, move them between folders.
- Keep your important files in a secure storage! Whatever happened to your drive on the computer or telephone, all stored in the cloud image will stay with you.
- Cloud application Mail.Ru is available for smartphones based on Android, iOS, Windows Phone.
- You do not need any wires, flash drives and memory cards. All you need - is a free app Cloud Mail.Ru and internet connection.

Languages:Russian English
Developer: Mail.Ru
Compatibility: Is required iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/oblako-mail.ru-novaa-foto/id696551382

Download: Version 5.5
Archive:
Attached filecloud 3.0.ipa (7.08 MB)

Post has been editedmaxipon - 09.01.17, 17:31
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (117)
Startup - what?
Loading with iPhone ->In the cloud?

After reset / recovery, automatically all photos and videos from Mail Cloud has zasinchronil on smart, you can somehow disable the synchronization of the cloud>Smart and leave only smart>Cloud?

Rep: (52)
1DEN1 @ 09.28.17, 0:35*
You can somehow disable the synchronization of the cloud>smart
On android automatic, only a smart "cloud is possible. Back only manually and only selectively. After reset (reinstallation), the program is re-trying to send all photos and video into the cloud if they are already there, then only indexing occurs.

Rep: (52)
Interestingly, what kind of principle a new function "People" appears (search for identical persons)? I have a cloud on three different smarts, the entrance to one account.
The version of the program is the same. At first, the function appeared on one, after a couple of days at the second. After a week reinstalled the program on the first, the function disappeared. The third has never appeared.

Rep: (117)
DENKLU @ 09/28/17, 14:11*
on android

I'm about iOS version.
Whatever the place is to free, but the pictures are preserved in the cloud.

Post has been edited1Den1 - 28.09.17, 21:05

Rep: (0)
Is there anything to listen to music from the Mail cloud? You need an application that would listen to music from folders and not every open and listen only in an open folder.

Rep: (12667)
Maxidol @ 12/01/17, 00:00*
You need an application that would listen to music from folders and not every open and listen only in an open folder.

You definitely hereSearch for iOS software

Hello . There was a problem with this application. On the hands of iPad 2 iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak
When started, it writes that your client is outdated and asks to update. For obvious reasons, I do not want to be updated. I tried to change the version number through the plist.info and iTunesmetadata.plist file, nothing helps. What other ways to bypass? thanks

The same situation on iPhone with IOS 6.1.3. Probably they stopped supporting this version of the application.

* nkv_88,
This is obvious, but still want to use the application as before. Are there any ways?

With YouTube, by the way, the same troubles. And there is a feeling that they appeared approximately simultaneously.

Post has been editedtisleano - 04.04.18, 21:06

Tisleano @ 04/04/2018, 21:03*
* nkv_88,
This is obvious, but still want to use the application as before. Are there any ways?

With YouTube, by the way, the same troubles. And there is a feeling that they appeared approximately simultaneously.

YouTube managed to revive by changing the version of the application in the info.plist file

Rep: (-1)
It turned out to run! I changed the version on 5.40.5, also changed the dates for February 2018 and where it is necessary to version on iOS 6.0
Here are the files if anyone needs (replace via Tongbu or iFunBox), but I'm not sure that the replacement will suit you, because my AppleID is registered in the files. You can just see what versions I replaced
http://rgho.st/7vc5jcj6s.
http://rgho.st/8d7jnhxyt.
(Loadersavagemessiahzine.comdoes not work)

Post has been editedmaximnikiforov - 15.04.18, 09:32
Reason for editing: Refinement

Rep: (1)
Knowing people, please tell me!
I installed on the iPhone 6 this application, but I can not enter the cloud. Writes: "network failure error.
Perhaps this is due to the fact that Mail.Ru services are blocked in Ukraine ...
I tried to use together with different VPN applications, but no sense.
In which direction to look for a solution to this problem?

Rep: (4)
Noble John @ 12.07.15, 17:41*
Cloud Mail.ru V.5.5.

When starting, asks to enter an Apple ID. Not a login / password to Mail.Ru, and Apple ID.
This is normal?
Suspicious ...

Rep: (13)
The audio player does not work. Video is normal.

Sorry! I'm the first time! Would help! Give a cloud pliz on iPad 2 iOS 9.3.5

Rep: (14)
I noticed that the quality of the stored video in the cloud dropped sharply, began to save space and squeeze?

Good day.
OnePlus 7 pro. Android 10. At the startup settings in the "Custom download Album" is empty and there is no auto-loading to the cloud. Version clouds 3.14.20.9652.
Who can faced what is it?

Rep: (14)
Here Ios.

Good afternoon! Installed on the phone (iPhonech) Cloud application Mail.ru Version 6.5.3.8113 ~ From 10/23/2019 It began to convert automatically downloadable photos in HEIC format to JPG format.
Tell me how to disable this feature, what would the photos remain in the original format? Also noticed that screenshots from the phone in the original in the PNG format in the cloud also become jpg.
Photos Converted from Heic downloaded to the computer are not read in any of the installed and standard photo fabrics in Windows 10 Pro. They can be viewed / open only in the browser on a computer or application cloud Mail.Ru on the phone.

Post has been editedART84MUZ. - 27.11.19, 17:19

Rep: (237)
Dunbanged cloud: (I am an old, sick Jew, I can not worry, and here it is ...
Attached Image

In the streaming time, the download is broken down, at the very end (I apologize for vulgarity). HZ how to deal with it. Yesterday, yesterday's Beta version of the clouds of surprises, it was impossible to open the application by reference to the folder, departure with an error, and copy links to the folder Palamasya: scratch_one-s_head:
Insteadhttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/CqZP/3GBwzYsYy
It became
CQZP / 3GBWZYSYY.
The most problematic cloud is from the top five.
I cry: Hysterics:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.12.20, 06:20