> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Cloud Mail.Ru | [IPhone] [iPad] Cloud Storage from Mail.ru

Rep: (12477)
Cloud Mail.Ru
Version: 5.5
Last update of the program in the header:12.07.2015

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Free service for storing photos, videos, music, presentations, documents, and other files.

Description:
Free service for storing photos, videos, music, presentations, documents, and other files.
Thanks to Cloud Mail.Ru all your files will always be at hand. Download files to your cloud drive and it will automatically be available on all your devices.

- Upload photos and videos. Set up automatic saving to the cloud drive in the Camera Uploads folder when connected to Wi-Fi.
- Share files and folders with friends, acquaintances and colleagues in one click.
- Save your traffic - you can send a link to a photo, video or document by SMS, email, instant messenger or social network.
- Browse MS Office documents: Word, Exel, Power Point, PDF, as well as files in other formats.
- The Cloud Mail.Ru for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, you can watch videos and listen to music without waiting for the full file download.
- Manage your files from anywhere - delete, move them between folders.
- Keep your important files in a secure storage! Whatever happened to your drive on the computer or telephone, all stored in the cloud image will stay with you.
- Cloud application Mail.Ru is available for smartphones based on Android, iOS, Windows Phone.
- You do not need any wires, flash drives and memory cards. All you need - is a free app Cloud Mail.Ru and internet connection.

Languages:Russian English
Developer: Mail.Ru
Compatibility: Is required iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/oblako-mail.ru-novaa-foto/id696551382

Download: Version 5.5
Archive:
Attached filecloud 3.0.ipa (7.08 MB)

Post has been editedmaxipon - 09.01.17, 17:31
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (8)
A very useful thing I use constantly

Ps when downloading files via the PC program sending a terrific speed - 500 Mbit / s. And this despite the limitation of 10 in my rate. Theoretically at my gigabit ports it is possible, but how come I do not understand)

Post has been editedpyramidhed - 05.06.14, 00:05

Rep: (0)
Colleagues, good afternoon!
It does already WEBDAV or FTPS protocol? I have been waiting for exactly 8 months - only promises ...

Vladlen

Rep: (8)
No, they have it in the plans

I gave access to prog Ipad mini. Immediately there was a Photos folder upload. Q: If I delete a photo on a plate out of the cloud also removed?

there is not removed

Cloud Mail.Ru v.3.1

Changes:
- Fixed bugs, including on iOS 8.

PictureAttached filecloud 3.1.ipa(7.11 MB)

And someone accidentally do not have version 2.1 about to work on iOS5.x?

Rep: (47)
where the files are stored on the iPhone? which way? what folder?

Rep: (153)
* askar-bi,
Fail stored in the cloud, the device does not. In this sense, and applications.

Rep: (47)
* Roialchik,
in fact of the matter that the uploaded file is then deleted it is now occupied by 2 gig?

Posted on 09/01/2014, 16:03:

* Roialchik,
I downloaded 8 on asphalt cloud.

Rep: (1)
Do not download! Choose "Save to Gallery", we wait until the end of the download, and the file then nowhere. Same with "Open in the application." Prompt, CHYADNT ?!

P.s. worth jail.

Post has been editedartem-e - 22.10.14, 14:26

Cloud Mail.Ru v.4.1

Changes:
- iOS 8 support.

PictureAttached filecloud 4.1.ipa(5.21 MB)

Rep: (5)
Colleagues,

It is possible to organize the work so that the data from the cloud were on iPhone offline ???

By the way, too, I am interested in, subscribe to the last question: happy:

Very good app, all advise. Best in its class. Understand simple, and if everything is set up, then life becomes easier, and a lot.

Rep: (21)
Guys, what's not working download the photos from the camera roll. Someone has a similar problem?

Rep: (3)
Too use and hoisted on the cloud is not a single person. At the beginning they gave terabytes of space.
If you fill in two or more different files with the same name, the cloud itself will rename files.

ps: This is what they raise the money? When the cloud may be paid, and how we will have to norkomany dose.

Tell me please, I have iPhone 5s iOS8.1.3

Cloud is not running in the background at Startup is on, That if we compare with iCloud after clicking photo camera automatically applauded, and then it turns out like the system cuts down Cloud with Tasca, as soon as you come into the cloud immediately starts downloading a lot of pictures that had nakopistsya once I pressed the button (no matter what kind of toli toli Power Home) opa, sleep and nefig not applauding ...

Help AMPs.
And I'm worried with this for a couple of months since moved to iCloud and I can not kerf what was going on here?

Thanks in advance !

Rep: (34)
* - = DimpnS = -,

Alas, this is not an integrated system as iCloud - loading works only when you log into the application.

Fudi @ 22.04.2015, 09:16*
Alas, this is not an integrated system as iCloud - loading works only when you log into the application.

At last I got the answer!

Thank you so much,

Returned to iCloud, increased to 20gig for Dolar per month (instead of 5 GB free of charge)

I made a common (with clouds) fromPhone folder on a computer somewhere and just sort photos in a couple of months into separate folders with dates (in the hope of dudoblikatsiyu in the Cloud new folders are sinhroniziruyusta long).

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/04/20, 3:33