> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

D&D Lords of Waterdeep | [IPhone] [iPad] Board game for the Dungeons & Dragons universe

Rep: (513)
D & D Lords of Waterdeep
Version: 2.0.4
Last update of the game in the header:26.09.2017

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Board game in the universe of Dungeons & Dragons.

Description:
Waterdeep (or Deep Water) is one of the most influential cities of the Forgotten Realms, ruled by Masks Lords, in which players will play. Acting through an agent network, the Lords hire adventurers and send them to dangerous tasks, receive rewards and increase their influence in the city, expand it with new buildings that open up access to new game actions, and hinder or help other Lords.
Features:
  • Number of players: from 2 to 5 (in additions Undermountain or Scoundrels of Skullport to 6) with one device, or online
  • Play with real people, or with AI
  • Many possibilities for playing online
  • Playdek account required to play online
  • Game Center Support
  • Universal application

The rules of the paper version in Russian.
Translation of rules and maps .

Tongue: English
Developer: Playdek, Inc.
Compatibility: Is required iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://www.playdekgames.com/support.php
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id648019675

Download:
Version 2.0.4
Hacking on dls for devices without jail iOS 9
Archive:
Story:
What's New in Version 2.0.4
Fixed long AI processing times
Fixed issues with hotseat games
Fixed reloading game
Mandatory Quest in the Quest List
Fixed VP animation for Establish Harper's Safe House
Cliffwatch Inn, Builder's Hall
Allow swipe to scroll through magnified cards
Add Lord card to score Breakdown screen
Fixed online status lights for Find Games list
Find games list
Fixed crash when pressing Undo during resource animation
Increased maximum animation speed
What's new in version 2.0.3
Speed ​​setting
Adjusted texture resolution on ingame icons
Added building from the owned building list
Tapping anywhere on screen
Fixes several other minor interface issues

Post has been editedmaxipon - 27.09.17, 10:11
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (36)
Despite the fact that I did not like the game (it was just not interesting), I can say that it was very well done and, as far as I understood, it conveys well the spirit of the original desktop.

Rep: (1469)
Thanks for putting on the resource. In light of the upcoming additions will be very relevant.

Rep: (21)
This version is already with the option to purchase add-ons (Skullport and Undermountain). Already bought".

By the way, in my opinion - this is one of the best backgrounds for Iphone (It scales well, normal fonts, it is convenient to play).

Post has been editedDairid - 03.06.14, 08:46

* Dairid,
I tried only on the ipad. Not too small on the iphone?

No, on the iPhone, everything is fine. Unlike Agricola or Varhammer Quest, for example.

Rep: (1352)
Version 1.2.1
What's new
• Fixed the opponent bar icons not aligning properly with the iPod and iPhone 3/4 when playing with the Skullport expansion enabled.
• Fixed an issue with a selection of trays not displaying properly in certain situations.
• Fixed graphics alignment on some cards.
• Updated Poison Quill in Librarium.
• Miscellaneous bug fixes.

Datacode

Version 1.2.2
What's new
• If you are purchasing a building
• Changed it out.
• The Builder’s Hall when using the Builder’s Buildings and the Threaten’s Builder’s

Datacode

Post has been editedmr_yoda - 14.08.14, 09:52

* Mr_yoda,
And you yourself are in Voterdip play?

* Dyuss,
I do not have time :) Games so many cool. Only the training took place, but I liked the game. It will be necessary to do thoroughly.

* Mr_yoda,
Just thinking whether to buy it. I read various reviews on European portals.

Rep: (1422)
* Dyuss,
It is difficult to say, learning is unintelligible, as opponents take normal quests is not clear after 7 draws, constantly losing :). The game reminded me a bit of a monopoly. For a price tag of 129r +2 add-ons of 33p, in principle, you can take.

Posted 08/15/2014 00:06:

And yes, add-ins are better to take as you will deal with the main deck, although they can be configured in the options before the game

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 15.08.14, 00:10

In my subjective opinion, there is nothing in common with a monopoly. Although, Rather similar to the more interesting version of "Agricola", Stone Age or Le Havre, which is also on the iPad. Doing quests with adventurers is much more interesting than building a farm or a port city. In general, I didn’t play anything more interesting from games with mechanics “put a worker” on. For me, the game is comparable to Elder Sign or Magic.

Quests to take putting workers in the building of the tavern (cliftwatch inn) or some others. At the same time, it is desirable that the quest matches the lord (so that the lord receives a bonus at the end of the game). At the very beginning of the game, “plot quests” is much more useful than usual, somewhere after the middle it becomes more profitable than simple ones.

* Dairid,
Thank. Perhaps I will get and sort things out.

Rep: (1422)
* Dyuss,
I liked the game, it turned out to be really interesting. I liked that, you can win in several ways, for quests or for buildings built, depending on the lord you are given at the start, and the graphics in the game are pleasant

Posted 08/17/2014 19:50:

* Dairid,
Well, some points are similar, but of course I was a little inaccurate.

Version 1.2.3
What's new
• Fixed "Monsters Made to Order" Shelter Zhentarim Agents

Datacode

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 26.09.14, 18:06
Reason for editing: More about in the spoiler :)

Version 1.2.4
What's new
• Collector in your completed quest list.
• Improved iOS 8 support

Mail.ru

Post has been editedmr_yoda - 10.10.15, 01:18

Translation of rules and maps, from Alexander Petrunin.
rules
Pictures

Post has been editedDraGDooM - 18.01.15, 16:59

* DraGDooM,
Added to the cap. Thank. Many useful.

Rep: (4)
Re-fill Russian rules

Rep: (-4)
I read the comments and simply was horrified, the monopoly and the Agricola are similar to the D & D Lords of Waterdeep ......
I do not know the real age of commenting, but if you do not know what kind of game it is, please do not compare it with other games. You insult the "oldies" who, as a child, chopped off this board with friends.
This is how Sims compare to Contra or BattleToads on a dandy. : beee:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 16:23