SEARCH for games for Symbian OS

Rep: (1320)
Search for games for Symbian OS

Topic rules IMPORTANT! If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.Picture. If you can’t change your reputation yourself (didn’t score 15 posts), use the "Complaint" buttonPictureand inform about the desire to change the reputation of the party.

Post has been editedracoon - 19.07.09, 03:26

Rep: (12)
Dj_san @ 3.6.09, 16:07*
I had a toy so on n-Gage. You can press any button, and even reset the menu key, and the screen displays pictures of horses of different toys, and music sounds.
Help me find a little toy niece came to play I want to give

Baby Toy It called. The many thousands of google links
vitalik3240 @ 6.6.09, 10:09 *
need a game Broken My_Little_Tank_v1.51.sis in zip format, can be a reference to download, pliz.

Axis?
Here1.11 for "nine". Registration Number: 56212694. version under the old axis is calledTankermania

Post has been edited~ yUPa ~ - 07.06.09, 19:16

Rep: (0)
Prompt please axis 9.2 game NHL 2008,2007 exists, please tell me if there is a reference to download, if something breaks, you can play.

Rep: (3)
I am kryaknut game
Bubble Drop for S60 5th Edition Touch (Nokia 5800, N97, etc)

I will be grateful for the help

Where can I find the game to Nokia E51? : Sveta:

Rep: (123)
Lerix666,http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showforum=126

Rep: (23)
Lerix666 @ 22.7.09, 17:52*
Where can I find the game to Nokia E51?

I warn you once, there is little standing games.
No such great games as, for example, Pathway To Glory.
But if you just need to take the time (as I understand it, this is for you and should be), there are hundreds of games.

And now my question. No one had seen the normal preference for Symbian OS9.2 PocketPref like on a PDA?
Java does not offer! Java does not and never would be not that good, but even tolerant Prefecture!

Post has been editedTlov - 23.07.09, 15:53

Thank!!!
I think and want the game to kill time for the phone ... For something serious computer there ...: rolleyes:

plz give people a reference de igrulya can pump free by nokiyu 5800 XM

Rep: (23)
Lerix666 @ 31.7.09, 15:52*
For something serious computer is ...

Someone like ... I have a computer at all.

Caxac @ 5.8.09, 14:10*
plz give people a reference de igrulya can pump free by nokiyu 5800 XM

www.savagemessiahzine.com:-D

And if the normal, then youhere. Only download games with the Stars.

I am cured Chess Genius 3.5, tmozhe who have

Rep: (2)
can anyone knows where to swing the game Bouns or something like pishetsya.ranshe on nokiah old stoyala.s resolution 240-320: thank_you:

Rep: (17)
I am the game Gem Drop Deluxe, standing at the other on the Samsung I450.

Rep: (3544)
argento
As far as I remember it in Java, you mean to this topicSearch for games and Java programs

I would like a game where using the accelerometer could throw dice: happy: there is such a wonder in sis format?

Rep: (586)
Recent games posted in the section for Simbian OS only suitable for version 9.4. ) -:
Q: Does this mean that in the future will be posted game only for this version? I asked to know whether to go watch the new game and just lick .... if I have version 9.2? Thanks. (-:

Rep: (3544)
dama,
The fact that the last games were laid out only for Symbian 9.4 still does not mean anything :)

Rep: (586)
racoon @ 9.11.09, 22:23*
The fact that the last games were laid out only for Symbian 9.4 still does not mean anything

Thank you for the hope that is not forgotten users with earlier versions ... (-:

Rep: (56)
Help with finding Chuzzle from Astraware for Symbian 9.3 FP 2 at 240x320. Well ... or equivalent is also interesting Solitaire city

Rep: (75)
Tell me please! What games use the accelerometer? thanks

Rep: (3261)
or who do not meet Moorhoohn? for Simby

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 3:28