Explay Hit 3G - Firmware (OS 4.2)

Rep: (165)
Explay Hit 3G - Firmware (OS 4.2-4.4)
PictureExplay Hit 3G

Description | Discussion пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ | Explay hit 3g - Modification and decorations пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
The latest versions of the three audits:Explay Hit 3G - Firmware (OS 4.2) (Post mrpersona # 97591084)
Firmware for second revision

Custom firmware

recovery

miscellanea

Instructions
Recovery imei through engineering mode
That would not get a brick, readhere
Brick repairRead hereandHere and hereandhere

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 21.06.20, 12:50
Reason for editing: Latest version of firmware for the three audits

Rep: (18)
How to find out what version of the firmware if the tablet on the infinite screen saver? Can I fix someone else's backup?

Rep: (9)
With you, over time, disappears the cordial right icon without a name over Navibar in vertical orientation? Such a thing from the moment of purchase.
Yes, is there a crutch that removes the screenshot button or replacing the whole Navibar? There is root.

All reflash

Rep: (122)
People, tell me how to flash on pure android or Cyanogen?

MarkustWain @ 08/28/2014, 10:40*
With you, over time, disappears the cordial right icon without a name over Navibar in vertical orientation? Such a thing from the moment of purchase.
Yes, is there a crutch that removes the screenshot button or replacing the whole Navibar? There is root.

Yes, disappears, you need to install a third-party launcher, disappears only in stock.

The button of the screenshot can not be removed yet, not yet invented as, except with flashing in another tablet, for example inOysters T7V 3G - DiscussionIn which there is no screenshot buttons, and in the rest he is a twin hit, well, almost a double, so in the idea of ​​the System.img file from its firmware, you can replace the same file from the firmware of the hits, to flash such an upgraded firmware and try to get something other than bricks as a result. People have already tried in the digma stitched.

Post has been editedpinkred - 30.08.14, 23:45

Rep: (0)
Start cutting down the device for no reason. Planet month. What could be like?

Rep: (7)
Has anyone restored the brick field of the unsuccessful firmware 2.0?

And what, after 2.0 is not restored at all? Tried: First, press the reset button in the hole under the switch, and then Format flax, again reset and only after formatting download?

I tried it.

https://yadi.sk/d/m5ajnh32anife.Firmware 2.0 for our device.

We flash through FlashTool clamp + and reset for a couple of seconds later Scatter-Loading, the tablet must be charged.

For those who have 2.0. This has been stitched from 2.0 to a downgrade and got a brick.

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 01.09.14, 23:34
Reason for editing: combined three posts

Rep: (38)
2.0 Who put the changes and feel of the new firmware?

Rep: (10)
Just killed the tablet, everything did both according to the instructions on the official website. Firmware 2.0, ticks from the first two files did not remove, during the firmware Windows XP (SP3) gave the blue screen.
PS. Please remove the link to the official instruction from the header.

* Timur_Botash, Why remove if it is correct? But the firmware 2.0 apparently not quite correct, not going to flash on it after all the victims

I repeat. For those who have 2.0. Who has passed from 2.0 to a downgrade and received a brick. That is why this firmware is needed (emptying). How to put it above.

And why not firmware 2.0 on the official site?
4:00 almost sitting in front of a computer, but was unable to pick up a brick. Previously, because without problems raised these bricks. Try formatting to flash 1.4

Rep: (1)
Chiba AAAA !! thank you so much, you saved me and my brick)) 2.0 firmware personally helped me! : Rolleyes:

Post has been editeddefrein - 02.09.14, 23:31

So what are the changes in 2.0? Or are they invisible?

* defrein,
Explain please how you are doing, and what kind of Windows installed on your PC

Only able to raise a brick. Instructions: Download Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1228.00, SP_Flash_Tool_exe_windows_v5.1420.00 and 1.4 firmware from the official sitehttp://explay.ru/downl...0for_hit_0527_1.04.rar
Unpack the archive and Driver Auto Installer folder is located in the unpacked file is the install, run, I open a command prompt and was the inscription "Press any key to continue", I clicked on Enter.
Next unpack Sp Flash Tool, and unpack the firmware 1.4 in the root of drive C or D.
Run the Sp Flash Tool, click on Scatter-Loading, open the folder with the firmware and select MT6582_Android_scatter.
We connect the tablet to the computer via USB, take the needle and press the reset, without releasing the RESET button press the top +, release the RESET button and release the top + button after 1-2 seconds. A driver must be installed if you do not install the USB cable and repeat anew. If the driver has been successfully installed, pull the USB cable from the tablet and press RESET again. Next, in the SP Flash Tool program, select at the bottom of the download or Format All + Download, Firmware Update (but selecting the last two points, please note that IMEI will fly, you can restore it in a minute through the engineering menu).
Next, click the top Download (next to Stop), connect the tablet to the computer via usb and press the Reset button on the tablet again, without releasing it, press the volume up + button, release the Reset and after 1-2 seconds the top + button. We are waiting, the firmware process should begin.

ps. I have it before to include only the screen and rebooted again before the screen saver, nothing has changed after the firmware, it also turns up Explay saver. Recovery works. I put the firmware 2.0 deselecting Preloader and Mbr, but when the black screen and nothing more. Wipe through Recovery did.

I stuck the necessary files for firmware.

If anyone raises brick on my instructions, please unsubscribe.

Attached files

Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_exe_windows_v5.1420.00.rar(23.89 MB)
Attached fileDriver_Auto_Installer_v1.1228.00.rar(821.3 KB)

Post has been editedTimur_botash - 03.09.14, 23:40

Rep: (0)
Without a PC to flash, you can?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.02.21, 21:30