> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Explay Hit 3G - Firmware (OS 4.2)

Rep: (164)
Explay Hit 3G - Firmware (OS 4.2-4.4)
PictureExplay Hit 3G

Description | Discussion пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ | Explay hit 3g - Modification and decorations пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
Firmware for second revision

Custom firmware

recovery

miscellanea

Instructions
Recovery imei through engineering mode
That would not get a brick, readhere
Brick repairRead hereandHere and hereandhere

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 06.11.19, 10:01
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (17)
Hello, I want to share the experience of revival brick, after formatting the tablet did not want to be formatted is not sewn, it produces an error 4032, which helped do not know exactly, but I write what I did: Sump 1. Remove the wood in the Device Manager, downloaded from wood caps, set, became defined as mtk com port, but still the same error pops up in the scatter file through notepad ++ is_download: false in preloader column changed to is_download: true, preloder became visible in fleshtule, moved on the format tab, then set the manual format flesh and formatnul well, then disconnected, moved to the download tab, you Ral format All + download, all successfully beg, and yet each time before connecting to a PC, press the reset, all than used as well as the firmware version and the Management Board skaterom fleshtula by reference, by the way tablet versmm 3.0https://yadi.sk/d/Obrhvr0K3ZqzHR

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 11.01.19, 10:41
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (0)
Hello! After flashing the tablet he worked a few days later I had just rebooted it loaded and only in the recovery and that's it. android is not loaded.

Post has been editedlex5890 - 22.08.18, 17:46

* Morfey86rus,

What in the firmware slam to beat advertising funds from the fungus? in pop-up climbs ...

Post has been editedlapa1976 - 02.09.18, 00:16

Rep: (6)
For the third revision: Open Scatter file through the text editor. We are looking for Preloader line. lower in line is_download: instead of writing false true. And preloader loaded into fleshtull. In any case, I throw a ready scatter.

Attached files

Attached fileMT6582_Android_scatter.rar(1022 bytes)

Post has been editedbydredsw - 21.09.18, 15:39

Rep: (1)
* sasha30031987,
Thanks a lot!!! Finally at least something to help. The plate was revived: yes2: Tried all the ways in the branch - nothing helped. Incidentally killed just after that you have written, "went on the Format tab, then set the manual format flesh and formatnul successfully". That's formatnul all - brick. Your way to help the second time. THANKS!!! :)

guys do not help the tablet or respond to anything

Rep: (38)
Prompt how to flash the firmware on 3 reviziyu.a the flies in a few days

Rep: (113)
* MOGUTOV,
put ofitsialku and certainly not oshibeshsya, perhaps it is not the firmware, and hardware

Hello, prompt how to repair Imei on 3rd rev. The method of the cap does not fit.

I did as it is written, only the format, but gave fleshtul error 4032 when trying to beg 2.10 after a successful firmware 1.04,
I did so, just picked from the preloader 1.04 and replaced in fleshtule with firmware 2.10 second sewn firmware upgrade

grosmanoff @ 19.12.18, 12:14*
with firmware 2.10

1yu to put firmware revision on the 2nd?

Rep: (24)
Hello. Can you help me please? In short I have a tablet Explay Surfer 777 3G, essentially a copy of the tablet Explay Hit 3G, but the amount of internal memory 8GB him, not like 4GB Hit. He successfully Starts with the firmware revision of the third Explay Hit 3g, but there is a memory layout curve - 490 MB allocated for the installation of applications, and more 4.62 GB allocated under the rest of the data (the application to not install). Original firmware for your device I have not found, the Internet is the firmware for Explay Surfer 777 3G is only the first and second audit, and they understand how okirpichivayut tablet. I have tried to copy the MBR files, EBR1 and EBR2 the patch re-initialization of the post (Explay Hit 3G - Firmware (OS 4.2)) In the firmware, and sew so that the plate with the insertion start, axle loads, but under the application allocated 1.97 GB and the rest of the data under 450 mb. Where are the rest of the GB - you will not understand. I have tried to modify the MBR files, EBR1 and EBR2, but apparently I Krivorukov, I experiment and it all leads to the fact that the tablet is not loaded. help me please

Tell me the tablet 2 audit. Inhibits awful. I tried not help flashing. What to do.

* SuperNIK999, What is your revision?

* milesov3, I think Chip EMMC dead, goes to him as well as the drive there and RAM, this tablet lying, too crazy slow, I can change the chip but it is necessary to look the same, and everything once

* SuperNIK999, Make a request in the subject line to your tablet to your revision to somebody fleshtulom backup merged and made you the firmware

Rep: (4)
Muzhiki.OtvetTE RV like to know what my reviziya.chto something tuplyu.

Rep: (52)
Registrant @ 22/01/19, 18:20*
what my audit

Settings - About tablet - build number. after the letterV Unknown firmware version on it and define the audit.

Hello, please help, I can not sew formatnul system, and the computer does not see it
All tried not want ... Explay Hit

Rep: (113)
* MINNIBAEV1995,
try to doSo
either see instructionshere

Post has been editedphpinfo - 23.01.19, 10:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/04/19, 8:37