Explay Hit 3G - Firmware (OS 4.2)

Rep: (164)
Explay Hit 3G - Firmware (OS 4.2-4.4)
PictureExplay Hit 3G

Description | Discussion пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ | Explay hit 3g - Modification and decorations пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
Firmware for second revision

Custom firmware

recovery

miscellanea

Instructions
Recovery imei through engineering mode
That would not get a brick, readhere
Brick repairRead hereandHere and hereandhere

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 06.11.19, 10:01
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (10)
And why not firmware 2.0 on the official site?
4:00 almost sitting in front of a computer, but was unable to pick up a brick. Previously, because without problems raised these bricks. Try formatting to flash 1.4

Rep: (1)
Chiba AAAA !! thank you so much, you saved me and my brick)) 2.0 firmware personally helped me! : Rolleyes:

Post has been editeddefrein - 02.09.14, 23:31

Rep: (18)
So what are the changes in 2.0? Or are they invisible?

* defrein,
Explain please how you are doing, and what kind of Windows installed on your PC

Rep: (11)
And if I dropped the destruction predlodera and IDB + pressed the update and "Download". Raskirpichit help? Just conductive plate when under warranty will be repaired or not xs.

Only able to raise a brick. Instructions: Download Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1228.00, SP_Flash_Tool_exe_windows_v5.1420.00 and 1.4 firmware from the official sitehttp://explay.ru/downl...0for_hit_0527_1.04.rar
Unpack the archive and Driver Auto Installer folder is located in the unpacked file is the install, run, I open a command prompt and was the inscription "Press any key to continue", I clicked on Enter.
Next unpack Sp Flash Tool, and unpack the firmware 1.4 in the root of drive C or D.
Run the Sp Flash Tool, click on Scatter-Loading, open the folder with the firmware and select MT6582_Android_scatter.
Hooking plate to the computer via usb, and take the needle push Reset, without releasing the Reset button press on top + volume, release Reset button and after 1-2 seconds the button is released the volume of upper +. Must install the driver if it is not established cringe usb cable and repeat again. If the driver is successfully installed, pull out the usb cable with the tablet and press the Reset again. Up next Sp Flash Tool point to the bottom or Download Format all + Download, Firmware update (But by the last two items, note that you will fly imei, it is possible to restore a minute through the engineering menu).
Next, click the top Download (next to Stop), connect the tablet to the computer via usb and press the Reset button on the tablet again, without releasing it, press the volume up + button, release the Reset and after 1-2 seconds the top + button. We are waiting, the firmware process should begin.

ps. I have it before to include only the screen and rebooted again before the screen saver, nothing has changed after the firmware, it also turns up Explay saver. Recovery works. I put the firmware 2.0 deselecting Preloader and Mbr, but when the black screen and nothing more. Wipe through Recovery did.

I stuck the necessary files for firmware.

If anyone raises brick on my instructions, please unsubscribe.

Attached files

Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_exe_windows_v5.1420.00.rar(23.89 MB)
Attached fileDriver_Auto_Installer_v1.1228.00.rar(821.3 KB)

Post has been editedTimur_botash - 03.09.14, 23:40

Rep: (0)
Without a PC to flash, you can?

Rep: (11)
OTA is not implemented.

Rep: (4)
Good time users)
Ruth put and put TWRP using Flashify program
When I go to the rekaveri is burning just a black screen, it is necessary to clamp button is enabled then it restarts
Who knows how to solve this problem? And whether it is possible to put back the factory rekaveri?

Who picked the firmware, which are hidden Yandex services and other pre-established junk? Folder / appbackup / clean, but they come back as a zombie from the grave where someone else's nest of this software

Rep: (164)
_- = RASKUM = -_ @ 05.09.2014, 06:54*
Good time users)
Ruth put and put TWRP using Flashify program
When I go to the rekaveri is burning just a black screen, it is necessary to clamp button is enabled then it restarts
Who knows how to solve this problem? And whether it is possible to put back the factory rekaveri?

Flashify on this unit can deliver only cwm and native rekaveri

Deodeksiroval 1.04 (framework folder and HW) can put here? Although if anyone knows why deodeksatsiya need it will fulfill itself, and if it does not know, he did not have :) If I find where it hides a predefined software besides / appbackup /, it probably lay still deodeksirovannuyu and without "garbage", a couple of tweaks prescribe, and maybe pass for fashion)

Rep: (38)
If the swap tweak 400-600mb to say is not quite bad and if the main memory is a pay date

Rep: (4)
Dron1245 @ 06.09.2014, 08:25*
Flashify on this unit can deliver only cwm and native rekaveri

Can you give img file cwm? Or reference? Cwm of caps set too and it also issued a black screen

Rep: (0)
Hello can anyone pozhskazhet.hochu flash do everything according to instructions but when I connect the tablet it just begins to charge and no firmware is?

Rep: (1)
Switch connection

Rep: (7)
And you just after you upgrade podklyuchaesh button? And that if before, then you will just be going zaryadka.nu and be sure the tablet must be turned off.

matroswolf81 @ 08.09.2014, 04:40*
Hello can anyone pozhskazhet.hochu flash do everything according to instructions but when I connect the tablet it just begins to charge and no firmware is?

How to flash a million times, I can say that even if done according to the instructions, it happens that fleshtul and tablet each other do not notice. Sometimes a driver for a long time and put the computer stupid, and sometimes the tablet, but there is a tool that allows you to always refresh their brains - reset button in the hole for the power button. It helps if stubborn brick does not want to believe that he was connected to the flasher

Rep: (2)
People, tell me what you can do with memory? Firmware v2.0, in the memory of the settings you can choose the place of installation applications, but there it was. Sense of switching between the internal memory and card not present - everything is placed on the inside. That is, all that weighs more than 1 GB is not possible to put on the tablet.

* Vita_V, Ruth needed, open the Root explorer system / etc / and looking for the file there vold.fstab and then look at the screenshot (the file name of the hit line numbers the same) dvoechku marked cut out from its place and inserted into the line up in the same place
Attached Image

Saves ... Oh yeah, the consequences are unpredictable)

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 10.09.14, 23:52
Reason for editing: spoiler

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 8:39