Andy - Android PC Emulator

Rep: (866)
Andy
Version: 46.16.66
Attached Image

Description:
Andy is an Android PC emulator. Positioned as an alternativeBluestacksandYouwave. The distribution includes Andy Player, a customized image of Android 4.2.2 and VirtualBox.
Comparison with other emulators (from the developer's site)
Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Opportunities
Synchronization with mobile devices
Running Android applications on a computer
Downloading apps directly to Andy
Data exchange between Andy and computer
Installing applications directly from Windows via the file context menu
Pre-installed Play Market
Multi touch
Backup / Restore
ARM support
Using a smartphone as a controller in Andy
Run on Mac OSX (-)

Computer requirements
OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1; OSX 10.8+; Ubuntu 14.04+
CPU: AMD or Intel Dual-Core with IntelВ® VT-x or AMD-V в„ў Virtualization Technology
RAM: 3GB
Video card: OpenGL ES 2.1 support
HDD: At least 10GB of free disk space
general information
Developer: Andy
Russian interface: not
Homepage: http://www.andyroid.net/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andyroid.net
Technical Support: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AndySupport/
Technical Support: (video channel on youtube)

Useful information:
Official FAQ from the developers (eng)
How To Fix Unable to load R3 Module Error (libAndyPipe.dll)
How To Fix Unable to load R3 Module Error (VBoxDD.DLL (VBoxDD))
How to optimize performance in Andy
How to use your smartphone as a controller in Andy
Installing games with cache
How to move Andy to another disk and still more simple + read addition!
How to take a screenshot in Andy
How to switch keyboard layout from English to Russian
How to fix a bug with idle Google Play Market
Getting root rights

Download:

Attention!
It is strictly not recommended to use this emulator. due to the most serious suspicions about the presence of a miner in one of the program files. At least to clarify the situation. reddit.com

Andy Rootkit, version 4.0 or Andy Rootkit, version 3.5 (works with the latest versions of Andy)
AndyRoot One-Click Rooter

Past versions

Discussion and comparison of different emulators is conducted inspecial topic

Post has been editedAjacobs - 14.11.18, 17:16
Reason for editing: Miner warning

ksyltie

Check in VirtualBox: is there an imageemurender run emurender from VirtualBox. The image is launched without the Andy player, but is practically inoperable.
See the VirtualBox version (4.3.10 in the distribution). Not recommended below

Exidio,
They position themselves so. BlueStacks running? Compared to them, BlueStacks is a completely undemanding project to computer resources. 4GB RAM is there?

From myself I will add:
After the first installation, the mode switching buttons did not work for me + the computer was terribly slowed down - it was knocked down.
The second installation: the launch of Quadrant opened the window in portrait mode, after which the window mode buttons were activated and in general it began to work quite quickly. After a couple of hours I stopped running - demolished.
The third installation: after installation, the switching buttons immediately started working. He worked quickly, but he was terribly stressed: the CPU load was always 99-100% (the settings of the CPU load limit in VirtualBox are not taken into account. Load: about 50% - the andy shell + 50% - VitualBox), RAM eats until it ends (4GB). Works from 1 min to a couple of hours (Pentium G2020, 4GB, Intel HD 3rd generation, W7 x64) - demolished
The fourth and subsequent installations: everything is the same - running some programs results in complete computer hang (only reset helps).

The product is very raw.
Let's wait.

Post has been editedAjacobs - 27.06.14, 18:12

Andy 0.27

Online installerAttached fileAndy_27_v4.exe(300.06 KB)

Compared with the previous 0.22, version 0.27 is completely redesigned. It works really fast.
Added scaling (Ctrl + mouse movement while holding down the left button).
Installing applications directly from Windows (in the context menu apk - Open with - AndyApk.exe)
HandyAndy, hanging in the tray, now works fine (except for MouseScroll)
You can make Backup / Restore emulator, enter the terminal.

When installing, the installer downloads:
VirtualBox 4.3.12 (107MB) (if already installed, you can cancel the download, the installer will proceed to the next step)
bng.msi (2MB) - Bonjour Service (can skip, the installer will go to the next step)
emurender-0.27.ova (279MB) - Virtual Machine Image
AndyInst.zip (64MB) - the program itself

Post has been editedAjacobs - 20.06.14, 18:21

Rep: (31)
Did not work out ...

Attached Image

PS: a game like HoDA will go :)

* Hughey

IntelВ® VT-x virtualization is disabled in the BIOS. See the instructions for your computer on how to turn it on.
Check if the processor supports virtualizationhere
On Andy went Heroes of Order & Chaos, which almost no one really managed to run in BlueStacks.
I especially did not check what other problem applications work here. The old version is very buggy, and the new one just came out today.

Post has been editedAjacobs - 09.07.14, 12:00

Rep: (94)
Bonjour service

Something I remember is not a good thing -how to delete

version 0.27 is completely redesigned

Maybe, but it still does not work for me, like 0.22
Initially, it did not start at all. The screen was displayed for some time and then disappeared. Through the virtual boch started, but none of the "my" games have run.
For example, cut the rope gives this picture
Attached Image

After the start, the virtual boch began to start, and through Andy, but only a black screen with buttons and the text "OpenGL renderer is ready. Connecting data stream ..." is visible

Posted on 06/20/2014, 18:34:

AJacobs @ 06/20/2014, 15:59*
Bonjour Service can also be skipped during installation.

I didn’t have any checkboxes to choose from, but I took the exe directly from the site, I thought it would be separate for 64 bits there.

Post has been editedAlexNek777 - 20.06.14, 18:30

* AlexNek777
Reinstall until it is launched directly through andy. I reinstalled 5 times yesterday, until the developers recognized the error and did not post the new installer. If VirtualBox is installed the latest (4.2.12) version, you can skip the download.
Remove Andy, delete the complete VM emurender from the VirtualBox C: \ Users \% username% \ VirtualBox VM - there should not be a VM emurender. Delete VirtualBox, be sure to reboot after removal.
AlexNek777 @ 06/20/2014, 19:34*
I didn’t have any checkboxes to choose from, but I took the exe directly from the site, I thought there would be separate 64 bit

There are no checkboxes, just when the download of vbox.exe begins, you press the cancel button, the same thing when downloading bng.msi - just cancel. The installation process will not be interrupted.

Post has been editedAjacobs - 20.06.14, 18:46

AJacobs @ 06/20/2014, 16:34*
Remove VirtualBox

it's dumb, I have a lot of different images there, I don't want to do import / export in a new way.

* AlexNek777
When you delete VirtualBox, all images remain intact. I checked. I, too, with a dozen machines in the virtual. (You can play it safe and make a copy of all images of C: \ Users \% username% \ VirtualBox VM, but IMHO is unnecessary)
Running the VM emurender directly through VirtualBox in me results in exactly the same screen (stripes). Andy need to run exclusively through the shortcut.

I installed Andy 0.27.v1 yesterday — the installer killed VirtualBox — I had to reinstall (all the machines were in place).
Today I just could not believe my eyes - if the Android emulator in VirtualBox terribly slows me down, Genimotion slows down, BlueStacks works well, then Andy just flies. Intel Pentium G2020, 4GB, Intel HD 2500, Windows 7 x64

Post has been editedAjacobs - 20.06.14, 19:32

AJacobs @ 06/20/2014, 16:46*
When removing VirtualBox, all images remain untouched.

And appear in the list automatically?
I would rather not experiment with a laptop; Blustek did not start there.

* AlexNek777
Yes, automatically. I did not touch anything at all. Removed VirtualBox - rebooted - installed again. All virtual machines remained.
I do not know how Andy will behave during the update, because first removed version 0.22 and only then installed a new 0.27
AlexNek777 @ 06.20.2014, 20:04*
I would rather not experiment with a laptop; Blustek did not start there.

Unlike BlueStacks, in which virtualization is simply desirable, here it is required. Here isherethere was already an error related to this.

Post has been editedAjacobs - 20.06.14, 19:21

Sirota-12 @ 06.20.2014, 18:22*
How to run this whole thing is not clear

It was the same. Try to start first from a virtualbox session. Just to be launched, it should update the android there.
But removal-reload-re-install really helps.
It was established on the laptop without any problems at all, but the necessary game does not start.
On the desktop all the time something does not work.

And Andy.exe processor survives in idle mode.
Usually the fan on the laptop does not work, but here I look does not turn off. He looked, and Andi was eating 11%, he threw it out from the tray, did not help, I had to kill the process.

Rep: (12)
AJacobs @ 06/21/2014, 12:09*
No, nothing needs to be set up. Try running the VM emurender directly from VirtualBox. If it does not start, you need to remove VirtualBox, reboot and install VirtualBox (4.2.12) again. I had a similar problem.

Launched from the shortcut (on another computer) ... everything is fine)))

Picture

Of the benefits:
1. Everything works well.
2. Now the GpsGate port splitter does not fall off when using the Yandex Navigator application (when entering the tunnel) in the bluescall such a problem has not been defeated.

Minuses: 1. I could not connect (or find) the android keyboard (I had to enter it through Windows)
2. I don’t know how to turn on the microphone ... in the blouse he picked up from the default Windows.

Post has been editedsirota-12 - 21.06.14, 16:25

After Hibernation, running applications are turned upside down: D

Picture

Picture

If the shell is just running, then everything is fine.

(Looking out virtual keyboard - needed for making a screen: D)

Post has been editedAjacobs - 09.06.15, 12:35

Installing games with cache, by exampleHeroes of Dragon Age [3D]

1. Download apkhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...esofDragonAge2.0.0.apk
2. Download the cachehttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/pages/g…game.dragonage_row.zip
Note: These links are relevant only for 2.0, in the future, the cache and apk should be taken from caps of the main theme of the game .
3. Unpack the cache in the folder C: \ Users \% username% \ Andy \ com.ea.game.dragonage_row
4. In Andy, launch ES Explorer, go to the / storage / sdcard0 / Shared / Andy / folder
5. Select the com.ea.game.dragonage_row folder, click copy
Attached Image
6. Go to the folder / sdcard / Android / data, click paste
Attached Image
Attached Image
7. In Windows, via the context menu of the HeroesofDragonAge2.0.0.apk file, select Open with AndyAPK.exe
Attached Image

Heroes of Dragon Age 2.0
Attached Image

Note: you can simply install apk and start the game - the cache will be downloaded automatically. The instructions are given for users with slow Internet, so that every time an unsuccessful installation does not pump the cache.

Post has been editedAjacobs - 27.06.15, 08:59
Reason for editing: corrected ways

Charlie Bennett spokesman wroteAndy does not work with NVIDIA
Nvidia users need to wait for a new version of the emulator. Although, I look at the comments for some, this version also works fine.

Post has been editedAjacobs - 23.06.14, 10:00

Yeah .... with the turn of applications I coped in the settings it is.

But disabling the physical keyboard does not work .... that is, I disable it in the settings ... I work fine with the on-screen keyboard, but when I restart the emulator in the settings, the physical keyboard is turned on again.

And played with the emulator settings ... now the android loads in 3-5 seconds.

Post has been editedsirota-12 - 23.06.14, 14:02

Rep: (3)
AJacobs @ 06/23/2014, 09:44*
Installing games with a cache, on the example of Heroes of Dragon Age [3D]

I did everything according to the instructions, this is what I get:
Attached Image

Rep: (31)
It was possible to launch HoDA! But Andy didn’t want to run at all on Intel’s NVIDIA video :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 18:19