Opera Mini | Discuss this great thing on java

Rep: (13)
Opera Mini 8
Version 8

Last update of the program in the header30.07.2014

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description :
Opera Mini is the most popular mobile browser in the world, used by 30 million people who download more than 12 billion web pages to their mobile phones every month. The browser works on almost all Java-enabled phones and is designed to provide Internet access even from low-cost, low-cost models.

Five key browser features :
  1. Elegant design. Opera Mini offers a new, intuitive interface.
  2. Tabs. This desktop browser option is now available in the mobile version. Tabs allow you to work with multiple sites at the same time and simplify navigation through open pages.
  3. Support for touch screens and keyboards. Opera Mini interface is adapted to work with websites using both the push-button keyboard and the touch screen of the phone.
  4. Password Manager. Opera Mini is able to become a personal virtual data bank, saving passwords for entering social networks, an email inbox and secure applications.
  5. Express panel. This is one of the most convenient ways to organize quick access to frequently used web resources. Using the Express panel, you can download your favorite sites with just one click.

Homepage : http://www.opera.com/mini/

Download :
Opera Mini 8

Opera mini 7

Opera mini 5

Opera mini 4
Opera mini 4.5With a download manager.
Past Versions of Opera mini 4
Opera mini 4
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Description:
The advantage of this browser is that it compresses pages ~ 75-90%
+ Ability to rotate screens
+3 possible image upload quality
+ Ability to load pages as bb
+ many windows
+ opens sites in the line
Jad file
Jar file

Opera mini MODE 2.06
Attached Image
+ Access to FA
+ many windows
-opens sites in the line
Jad file
Jar file

Latest versionOpera Mini v4.1 Build 11313 Final attached Attached fileopera_mini_4.1.11313_advanced_int.jar (121.06 KB)

Post has been editedviRUS_966 - 30.07.14, 15:57
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (12)
My n70 also has this file And if I understood correctly, this bookmarked file is still opera mobile, not opera mini.

I forgot to ask, but where are java applications put? Where to find them?

Not. It is a mini. The path is approximately as follows:X: \ System \ MIDP \ Opera \ ... \ rms.db
[offtop]
It is no longer on win mobile

Depends on java machine. Look in the appropriate section.http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showforum=121</ font><! - / offtop-->

Rep: (93)
And who bother with the transfer of bookmarks from the old opera to the new, for example from 4.0 to 4.1?
I myself have not searched for so much and could not find the file in which it stores bookmarks :(

Rep: (163)
haupa, 04/18/08 3:07:12
And who bother with the transfer of bookmarks from the old opera to the new, for example from 4.0 to 4.1?
I myself have not searched for so much and could not find the file in which it stores bookmarks :(

Type .... Synchronization use for example :)

Rep: (0)
but I have an opera mini on my n-gage kudi for some reason do not want to go on a single page, and ICQ and other browsers are great at plowing

Rep: (26)
If it's honestly something on n73 is also such a problem, and perhaps this is connected with the phones of the n-series, although it would not hurt in the settings

Rep: (3)
I think the problem is not in the phones

Spiteman, 04/18/08 05:42:11

Humor rated: lol:
75 bookmarks: lol: unreal

I just want to pick a file and throw it into the new version.

Rep: (10)
Spiteman, 04/18/08 05:42:11

Humor rated: lol:
75 bookmarks: lol: unreal

I just want to pick a file and throw it into the new version.

And what synchronization through the Opera server does not work?
I moved my bookmarks from 4.0 to 4.1. Only news feeds flew off: (
!
PictureCheck outForum Rules!
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts, just highlight the main points.

Verbal warning.

Post has been editedAEBus - 21.04.08, 21:01

Synchronization works one link at a time, correct me if I'm wrong?
Transfer 75 bookmarks, going to each site - mockery of yourself and your wallet :)
Installed opera mini - 4.0, I want to move the bookmarks to 4.1.
If I do something wrong, tell me how can I move all bookmarks in one fell swoop?

Rep: (10)
Haupa @ 04/21/08 10:03:35
Synchronization works one link at a time, correct me if I'm wrong?

Yes, wrong. All bookmarks are synchronized at once. Only news feeds flew off, i.e. not synced. But not scary, until beta.

Post has been editedMediaphag - 22.04.08, 08:44

Mediaphag 04/21/08 10:42:54 PM
All bookmarks are synchronized at once.

Explain pozh-procedure for teapots: (

I log in to the opera site (link sync), go to the "more bookmarks" menu, hit sync ... and nothing really syncs

Rep: (3)
need to wait. in the big opera, the page is automatically updated once a minute until full synchronization occurs. may take a few minutes

Rep: (16)
_Nexx, and others. I have been using mini opera for a long time as the main browser.
On the priskiren in the heading it can be seen that the 4 opera works in full screen without a menu bottom and top!
I dream that I have it. Where to include what function? I climbed everything - I did not find it.
Also, version 4 does not support multi-windowing, for some reason it is written in the header.

I had both version 4, so now version 4.1 beta with the ability to save pages
for reading offline, neither in this nor in this version - these functions are not.

Post has been editedfreesunny - 25.04.08, 14:17

Rep: (29)
freesunny , asterisk 2 times click

Rep: (13)
freesunny I did not write many windows! all until my moderators got to my cap there was everything ok ... so all questions AEBus !!! : censored:

Rep: (157)
_Nexx @ 04.25.08 18:57:41
I didn’t write many windows! all until moderators got to my hat there everything was ok ... so all the questions are AEBus !!!

I didn’t write either, I just squeezed the pictures that were in BMP in JPG and that’s it. so all questions to you

and generally speaking
!
4.21. It is strictly forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators. If you do not agree with the actions of the Moderator, contact the Administrator, the Moderator or another Moderator in PM or QMS. The complaint will be reviewed by the other Moderators and, if your complaint is considered valid, disciplinary measures will be applied to the Moderator.

Post has been editedAEBus - 27.04.08, 17:19

Myqtek8310 @ 04.25.08 06:00:31
freesunny, asterisk 2 times click

Thank you very much!!!! Happinnes exists!!!
Full screen is much easier to read!

People, I believe that Mini Opera links can be synchronized (this has already been mastered), but can they be placed in folders and subfolders?
And then everything in one tree is already hard to find.

Rep: (26)
can anyone really know how to put a normal opera on n-gaga

Rep: (2)
I have a musical N73 .. I have been using Opera since 3.xx version .. Everything is super! And Sisovskaya got up without problems .. But she does not download files .. This is a minus .. And Opera Mini shakes everything!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/08/19, 00:12