> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

76 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Cubot One - Firmware | Smartphone, 4.7 "
Sergey_Ace
Message#1
25.05.14, 12:50
Innovator
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7185
Check in: 04.12.06
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Cubot One - Firmware
PictureCubot one
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Firmware �

miniFAQ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Installing third-party firmware, may lead to loss of information, as well as damage to the device!
You take actions in this direction at your own risk!

Comparative table of firmware ratings in different modes
Firmware rating tablesfromlegiondark

� ������ ��������� download

Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.1
LewaOS
MIUI
ports from the "Brothers"
ports with Jiayu G4
Cyanogenmod
Life
Android 4.3 in Galaxy S4 style
- XPLOR S4_for_CUBOT ONE_port Legiondark_V4
- XPLOR Z 4.3 V1_for_CUBOT ONE_port Legiondark -(Post # 28623625)
Color OS
KeleUI
Star S4
Lenovo port
SONY (vredniiy_v3.2.1)
MERE_MOD_FINAL_CUBOT_ONE
SONY XPERIA port
Port sense
iOS6
HTC One M8
Philips W8510
Yandex.Kit
Android 4.2.2 lite
Androlum
MUSEUI
Senseui
X-Mi_Ultimate
NEXUS 5
VibeX Rom
BAIDU OS v6
General Mobile Discovery Stock ROM JB 4.2.1 v6581 (03/06/14)
Ports firmware from alexanrin

ROOM Karbonn KS808T shot with MtkDroidTools

Instructions
Getting root rights

Attention, these operations are done at your own risk!

Receiving the root and further modifying the system (firmware) increases the risk of rejection of the warranty. Not all service centers can find that the system has been modified, but if you want to visit a service center you need to flash the official firmware.

Rooting (rooting) - the process of obtaining administrator or superuser rights on Android devices, which makes it possible to perform all operations without exception. The main purpose of the routing is the removal of the manufacturer’s (operator’s) restrictions, the manipulation of system applications and the ability to launch applications that require administrative rights.
Questions beginner root user

To get root-rights in one click and without a computer, useFramaroot
Instructions on firmware
IMEI repair instructions

Recovery
Installing and using a recovery, other than the factory, can lead to loss of information, as well as damage to the device!
You take actions in this direction at your own risk!

Recovery (rekoveri) is used in most cases in order to make a wipe data / factory reset (reset to factory settings).
With the machine turned off (not connected to the network or computer), press the "loudness increase"and"turning on". After the image of the lying robot appears, release the buttons - we get to the Recovery menu. Navigating the menu is done with the buttons"loudness reduction"and"loudness increase"action confirmation - button"turning on".
ClockworkMod recovery (CWM)(only for devices purchased in 2013 (firmware 0.3-0.6))
TeamWin (TWRP)(only for devices purchased in 2013 (firmware 0.3-0.6))
MIUI Recovery(only for devices purchased in 2013 (firmware 0.3-0.6))
What is MIUI Recovery?(Author's page (eng))
File itself
Carliv Touch Recovery(only for devices purchased in 2013 (firmware 0.3-0.6))
ClockworkMod recovery (CWM)(only for devices purchased in 2014 (firmware 0.7-0.8))

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 16.03.17, 13:08
Reason for editing: Resurrection Remix Dream
solim-
Message#2
14.08.13, 16:33
Old resident
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1050
Check in: 10.09.12
LeEco Le S3 X522

Firmware"firmware_cubotOn_16072013" -http://goo.gl/6hpPZ3

Root methodfrom a friendly forum.
1. Install the device driver on the computer -Attached fileDriver MT6589.rar(339.43 KB)
2. Set the device to "debug mode by usb"
3. Run the run.bat file from the motochopper archive -Attached filemotochopper.rar(1.99 MB)

Backup imei
- install® Mobileuncle MTK Tools
- go to the tab "backup / restore IMEI"
- select the item about creating a copy of IMEI

Install ClockworkMod Recovery
- copy the unpacked file to the root of the SD card of the device -Attached filerecovery.rar(5.47 MB)
- select the item about the Recovery Recovery

Post has been editedsolim- - 14.08.13, 17:25
mahotlov
Message#3
31.08.13, 22:23
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 656
Check in: 06.12.09
Honor 8X JSN-L21

Here is the reassembled firmware from Tronsmart TS7 Glacier 4GB Clone for Cubot One!
Put, try, make changes! :) Installation via CWM Recovery.
Cubot one
snigir.88
Message#4
12.09.13, 08:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 549
Check in: 12.06.11

can someone come in handyBackupstock firmware for installation throughAttached fileSP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1328.0.183.zip(7.08 MB)

driversAttached fileSP_Flash_Tool_Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1236.00.7z(9.49 MB)
orAttached fileUsbDriver_1.0.2.7z(7.14 MB)

instruction
Step 1.Unzip files: firmware, programs in any place.

Step 2.To install the driver, connect the switched off smartphone to the computer using a USB cable, a window will appear on the computer where the new hardware has been found to be installed, select to search for the most suitable driver from the specified location, and point to the driver file.
Disconnect (still off) the smartphone from the computer.

Step 3.
Open the file Flash_tool.exe

Step 4.
Click Scatter loading in the second paragraph of the open Flash Tool.
Attached Image

In the window that appears, select the text file MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt (it contains all the data for the program about the firmware) from the folder with the firmware.
Attached Image

Step 5.
put a tick on DA DL All With Check Sum.And also remove the tick from PRELOADER.
Attached Image

ATTENTION!!! ALWAYS REMOVE THE TIE WITH PRELOADER !!! OTHERWISE, THE OPPORTUNITY TO RECEIVE A BRICKS APPEARS !!!

Go to Step 6.

Step 6.
Click on the Download button and the message will appear, we answer yes.
Attached Image

Connect the switched off smartphone to the computer. The firmware will start.
Attached Image

At the end of the firmware, you will see this window:
Attached Image

After that, unplug the phone from the computer. All firmware is finished.

ATTENTION!!! ALWAYS REMOVE THE TIE WITH PRELOADER !!! OTHERWISE GET THE BRICK !!!

--------------------
Phone:Nokia N70 Music Edition / Huawei U8110 / Huawei U8816 / Cubot one / Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 g7102 / Lenovo P70-A / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime / Samsung galaxy J7 2016/ Xiaomi MI 8 Lite
The tablet:Cube U9GT-3S (16GB)
legiondark
Message#5
23.10.13, 14:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 721
Check in: 20.05.13

Take in the ranks of "Kubotovtsev." Unwittingly I had to become the owner of Cubot One, although I bought Tronsmart TS7.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

And now in more detail: I decided (humbly) to install CWM recovery, so I would ask you to save it. Scrap was through Flashlight (strained upcoming dances with a tambourine, with drivers, etc.), I think I will use Mobile Uncle, there were their dances, he does not see CWM recovery. I found another prog Flashify_v1.0.5.1_RUS.apk, backing up to flash EVERYTHING: kernels, recovery, firmware, shorter than the miracle prog. Well, I'm not a fool, I backup backup with this program, and then I recovered from the same backup. Everything went without a hitch. But even this did not convince me, I think with the help of the recovery, first from the factory firmware I downloaded just in case. Reloaded, rebooted, and then the thriller began! The device hangs tightly on the first screen saver (on Cubot is Cubot), I think everything has arrived, and I haven’t yet sewed CWM! It comes into recovery, but it is stock, nothing can be done through it! I had to be confused with Flashstool. Special thanks to Comrade snigir.88, for the prog and the wood for it (workers) inby thispost! I read how to use it looked "video tutorials" on YouTube. Started armed with factory (stock) firmware. I stitched the recovery, it did not help, I also patched the system and boot, it did not help. I stitched everything without preloadera, and then the most interesting thing began, the device loads, everything works, but there is no image! Oh can be! That is, it is unlocked, blocked, you can hear men clicking, the speaker volume rises and decreases, but there is no image, only the display lights up. I stitched everything that was, all the jackdaws in Flashstole, the result of the same image is not! I feel the hair on my head straightened, and some seem to have begun to change color. Factory firmware does not work, from the manufacturer's site} -) What to do? Digging in the net did not clarify the situation. Brick - hello! After sitting thinking (drank tea), analyzed everything that happened, I came to the conclusion that there could be no reason in the gland, the appeal is super-accurate. The conclusion was made in the case of native firmware. Then I remembered the experiences of comrade mahotlov
I took the firmware from the clone Tronsmart TS7 4gb revision, a little perkovyryal it for the cubot. The kernel from TS7 is also limited to fps, but it works much better (as for me) stock.
You can remove the fps lock only with the TS7 8gb revision kernel. But there is a problem with waking up after blocking. Everything works, BUT as soon as you lock the device, and then try to unlock it, the screen is black and of course nothing is visible, only the reboot helps. Driver substitution does not help, because they are identical in both devices. As I wrote above, I need to rebuild the kernel, for which I need the source code.

Symptoms are the same. But, I have Tronsmart, not Cubot, but the symptoms are the same. How can this be? But it was this info that gave me the idea that Cubot One can do it, but again it’s not clear how the Tronsmarta firmware worked on it. Sounds like a paranoia and yet. Losing something really nothing to think is already a brick. I flashed the backup of the Cubot One firmware from the same post, where Flashtool took. For this special thanks to comrade snigir.88. And what do you think, I stitched everything that was in this backup, and voila, "with a slight movement of the hand, the pants turn, the pants turn" - into Cubot One! : yes2: And who after that is paranoid? Everything works except vibro. I don’t know exactly when she disappeared, after changing the name or before, because I turned it off manually before that. I will sort this out. But first, how did you get the body, was it! By the way, asking Kubota really lags more than asking Tronsmart, in the application tabs and in the game Subsurfer, there are blunts of which were not on Tronsmart's issue. Well, okay, put MIUI, this prose is really the best for our bodies today. Smoothness at a decent level! Minuses: the sound in the radio does not work, the keyboard is zadolbala. Did everything as told Sergey_Ace, inby thispost Everything is fine, but the layout does not switch to English, digging is useful, and the error message of the keyboard has started. Overcome yet failed. Does the receiver (sound) work for everyone at MIUI? Does Vibro in MIU work?

Thanks to comrades: snigir.88, mahotlov, Sergey_Ace expressed in pluses

Posted on 10/23/2013, 2:31 PM:

And more about the firmware MIUI, on the stock factory: Sergey_Ace described the procedure
Sergey_Ace @ 10/17/2013, 19:01*
I'm going to try now. But special difficulties should not be.

Standard procedure:

1. Put the zip on SD.
2. Boot into CWM
3. Make BackUP existing !!!
4. Make 3 wipe Cache, Data, Dalvik
5. Install zip
6. Make 3 wipe Cache, Data, Dalvik
7. Reboot.

And in the following message clarified:
Sergey_Ace @ 10/17/2013, 19:28*
P.S. The firmware is installed without "dancing with a tambourine." You can even exclude p.4 (Make 3 wipe Cache, Data, Dalvik)

To exclude the 4th item can not in any case! I tried it on myself, the brakes are not available at MIUI, applications are closed one by one with error messages! At first I thought that it does not fit my machine. But then I perezalil factory with Kubota through the flashlight and reinstalled MIUI after completing the 4th point, and everything flew! You can not perform the 6th point, the 4th must fulfill! Yes, one more thing, CWM recovery sewed this CUBOT-ONE_130807__recovery_130903-224507 through SPF flasher, that is, you first installed the fully installed Cubot firmware, all the checkmarks were there, although the preloader all warned that it would be better to remove the check mark, you can get a brick if something goes wrong So. And then the CWM recovery is flashed into the finished one, a tick is only on the recovery, everything can be installed from the SD card and backup existing ones. Thank you for your attention: thank_you:

Post has been editedlegiondark - 23.10.13, 15:01

--------------------
LeagooLead 2: MTK 6582 1.3GHz, Mali 400MP, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, Android_4.4.2 (Drain UI3.0_SM619B_V0.18.1_S0309)
legiondark
Message#6
29.11.13, 14:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 721

And so, my portLEWA OS 5.0 11/13/22
Firmware for Cubot One, Tronsmart TS7, Carbon KS808, KVD K7. : D

Link is out of date and deleted. Download the latest version of Lewa OS!

Post has been editedlegiondark - 29.01.14, 14:38

--------------------
LeagooLead 2: MTK 6582 1.3GHz, Mali 400MP, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, Android_4.4.2 (Drain UI3.0_SM619B_V0.18.1_S0309)
Serg-Ant92
Message#7
29.11.13, 22:06
Local
[online]

Messages 127
Check in: 13.12.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

MIUI V5RUS by stas2z

Current version: 4.4.20

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
MIUI- A popular alternative firmware for smartphones based on the open source code of the Android 2.3.5 operating system and above. It has a high degree of customization and wide possibilities of individual settings, quick access to any phone functions, low power consumption; In addition to combining the most successful Android and iOS solutions, the MIUI developers also included a number of their own developments and useful applications: MITalk, MINotes, MIBackup, MIMusic and MIGallery.

Features of the firmware
  • Multilingual (Chinese / English / German / Spanish / Italian / Polish / Portugal-BR / Turkish / Czech / Slovak / Hungarian / French / Russian and a little more)
  • Based on JB 4.2.1
  • Full support for 2 SIM cards.
  • Fast, smooth, stable.
  • Probably the most beautiful customization of android.
  • A large number of themes and settings.
  • A large number of built-in native applications.
  • Almost 100% translation.
  • Russian letters and Russian T9 in the dialer.
  • Fixed problem "911".
  • Disable automatization through an acclaim Hiaomi when installing it.
  • The floating themes are set free.
  • Built-in advanced power menu.
  • 3G sim card switch (first time on MIUI)
  • Improved compatibility with third-party themes.
  • Built in Viper4Android
  • Frank Chinese has been cleaned, only the useful has been left.
  • Fixed a regular launcher error leading to a crash of applications moved to SD from the desktop
  • AppHider added
  • Correct vold.fstab (internal storage - internal phone storage)
Current bugs
  • The compass does not work (removed from the firmware)
  • Radio recording does not work

If more bugs are found please unsubscribe
Compatibility
  • Cubot ONE
  • Tronsmart TS7
  • KVD K7
  • Qumo Quest 474

On other clones, the firmware is not guaranteed, since it was not possible to check

Themes for MIUI v5
Patches of displaying SIM cards in the dialer
WSM Tools

Modification of the program for changing operator graphics for MIUI V5 (MTK)
Description and Download:
SimColorerMOD_MTK_MIUIv5

Installation
Through CWM
  • In the recovery, select the iteminstall zip from sdcard
  • Then select itemchoose zip from sdcard
  • We find the desired firmware file on the SD card and press the volume keys on it, confirming the selection with the "On" button
  • From the set of items No choose one single "Yes"
  • We are waiting for the installation to finish
  • After installation is complete, restart the device - go to the main menu and selectreboot system now
Via TWRP
  • Throw.ziparchive to the memory card / internal memory of the phone.
  • In the recovery, select the itemInstall
  • Find the desired firmware file on the SD card and click on it.
  • We confirm the beginning of the firmware with a swipe on the inscriptionSwipe to Confirm Flash
  • After the installation is complete, restart the device - selectreboot system

Past versions

Download MIUI V5 RUS 4.4.20 by stas2z

Note:
I am neither a developer nor the author of the firmware. I only adapt it for CUBOT ONE and its clones by replacing modules and libraries. Adaptation made with the consent of the author -stas2z. It is practically pure firmware assembledstas2z. Say thanks to the author of the firmware

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 26.04.14, 12:28
Reason for editing: updated version

--------------------
MIUI PRO
Andersoni
Message#8
03.12.13, 21:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 152
Check in: 28.02.12
Cubot S200

Recover -TWRP 2.5.0.0

Works in conjunction with® TWRP Manager- It will overload itself in rekoveri, it does what is necessary and it is overloaded back.

Install TWRP Recovery
- copy recovery.img to the root of the SD card of the device
- select the item about the Recovery Recovery

Full instructions and description of all other items

Attached filerecovery.img(5.98 MB)

Post has been editedAndersoni - 04.12.13, 03:04

--------------------
PES 2012(season 14/15)

Storex eZeeTab1001, Skyworth T065, Newman N1, THL w1 +
Diemoon-htc
Message#9
06.12.13, 14:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 432
Check in: 29.07.12

Updating this firmware. Everything works except for the camera. Download version 2:

---------------------------------
Add to the cap please !!!

So, we are testing: D Android 4.3: thank_you:. The camera and the home button do not work, the rest everything works !!! : sveta: fix)

Firmware, install via CWMhttp://rusfolder.com/39068161
Patch on the modem, set via CWM, immediately after the firmwarehttp://rusfolder.com/39068178
Installation:
1) Install the firmware
2) we roll a fix modem
3) When loading the body, choose Apex launcher (it is very functional). Go to the launcher settings, change the theme, set SENSE 5. Reboot !!!
4) We go in Framaroot, we are ruled, we are overloaded.
5) Go to BusyBox, install it.
6) Go to Xposed Installer -> Modules, activate GravityBox. Next, go to the Framework tab -> Install / Update. Reboot !!!
7) Downloadhttp://rusfolder.com/39068432We unpack files on a memory card in the TitaniumBackup folder.
8) Go to Titanium Backup -> Backups, find GravityBox 2.6.9, tap on it, RESTORE -> ONLY DATA.
9) Reboot. And we start testing =)
10) To open this menu, you need to go from top to bottom on the RIGHT side of the screen:
Attached Image

Features of the firmware:
Naturally, this is Andryusha 4.3: D. Next, I built into the firmware a beautiful calendar from Lenovo and software for full control over my smart.

Diemoon-HTC Does wifi and communication module work? if yes, then I'll sit on it)

It works, I myself switched to it !!!

Post has been editedDiemoon-htc - 06.12.13, 19:49

--------------------
Nokia N70, LG Optimus P970 Black, HTC Sensation, Jiayu G3, Fly Energy 3, Zopo zp810, THL w200, Zopo zp980, Cubot One, Jiayu G4S, Samsung GT-I8262 Galaxy Core, Star g9000, THL T11, Oukitel K4000 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi 4X
Daniil2017
Message#10
16.12.13, 00:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 484
Check in: 15.11.13
Xiaomi Redmi 1S

leva162427,
1. Put an alternative rekoveri (cwm).

1) Install: Mobileuncle MTK Tools (You can from the play market)
2) Download:Attached fileCubot-One_recovery_6.0.4.4.img(5.62 MB)

3) Copy Cubot-One_recovery_6.0.4.4.img to the internal sd card (5.5gb)
4) Open Mobileuncle MTK Tools
5) Choose: Recovery Update
6) Choose: Cubot-One_recovery_6.0.4.4.img
7) Click: OK
8) Click: OK
Smartphone will reboot into CWM
2. With it, make backup (backup).

Button: + Volume - Up
Button: - volume down
Button: Power - OK
1) Select: backup and restore click OK
2) Choose: backup and press OK - to save a backup to an external sd card or backup to interal_sd to save a backup to an internal sd card.
3) Copy the clockworkmod folder to your computer.
legiondark
Message#11
16.12.13, 15:06
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 721

For information, the opportunity is really there, but it is applied very peculiar.
At first I thought it was not working. On the stock firmware and MIUI, when you put a daw to sort by last name - the changes are applied "online".
Here you need to exit the contacts, unload the application from memory, and only then changes in the display are applied)

Exactly, it is applied only after unloading the application "contacts" from the memory manually. Let it be for now. In stock LEWA there is no choice of search at all, idiocy of course, why not do it like at MIUI, is not clear. o.O

Miui is updated by air. And I did not know: -D

Do not tell, updates for another body! Their (updates) need to be finished under our body, otherwise they are just numbers. This is not a complete update! Then it is better to flash a more recent firmware, there will be more benefit.

Serg-Ant92 @ 12/15/2013, 1:22 PM*
And how does MIUI behave after the update? Is everything alright? The fact is that in 3.12.7 the native Flaev kernel with the changed Kernel and the ramdisk folder.

Kernel and ramdisk - this is the kernel, the rest is the husk. Kernel cannot be edited, it has already been compiled (built), it is not possible to decompile (disassemble and edit) it, just reassemble it from source! That is, Kernel and ramdisk are thrown from the Cubot One firmware.
Serg-Ant92 @ 12/15/2013, 1:22 PM*
Another basis is taken biuld.prop from the drain. I think this is the case, because earlier the update gave out status 7 when installing

This is probably the case! : D

At the weekend, I decided to port MIUI_3.12.6 to our body from the original (from the phone to which there is an official MIUI firmware). The goal was to find out if the brakes in the games were the curvature of the hands of the "porters" or the developers of MIUI. I downloaded the original please from the site MIUI, port. Conclusion: the experiment showed it was the firmware itself! The interface flies, and in games, this is a complete ass, the level of stock firmware Kubot, Karbon. Impossible to play! I don’t understand if the developers of MIU haven’t tried to play this firmware already, it seems there isn’t any. The firmware does not seem to be bad, it is thought out more than LEWA, but the games are a pipets of some kind. Lev in this plan one step ahead!
Threw a comparative table of the capabilities of the firmware, which I personally experienced, the tests were carried out on a standard (stock) core with a lock!
Especially for those who ask endless questions - what to sew?
Tables for devices with a frequency of 1.2 GHz
Interface speed:
1 points - Kubot, Carbon
4 - Tronsmart
7 - KVD
10 balls - Lyova, Miui, Lyova Turbo

Speed ​​- smooth in games:
1 points - Kubot, Carbon
4 - Tronsmart, Miui
7 - KVD
8 - Leva
9 - KVD Turbo
10 balls - Lyova Turbo

Reasonableness and functionality:
1st place - Miui
2nd place - Lyova
3 place - Kubot, Carbon, Tronsmart, KVD

Miui and Lyova have their advantages and disadvantages as well! To each his own IMHO. For me personally, while the advantages of Lev outweigh the advantages of Miui, at the moment: D

Post has been editedlegiondark - 16.12.13, 15:35

--------------------
Serg-Ant92
Message#12
17.12.13, 21:24
Local
[online]

Messages 127
Check in: 13.12.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

MIUI 3.12.15- Firmware updatedKilloe. Based on firmware fromstas2z. It weighs less, it eats less memory. Everything works on Kubota - I checked it personally.

MIUI Recovery- For those who decide to put it, please check the backup function, in the previous version it gave an error.

On this, my friends, everything!Ports from me will no longer be. There is no time or desire to do further porting. This version of the firmware completely suits me: a high level of stability, excellent functionality. The maximum that I will do is to refine this version, I will try to fasten gestures support with the help of third-party programs. Which of these programs can you advise?

Post has been editedSerg-Ant92 - 18.12.13, 18:47

--------------------
MIUI PRO
Sergey_Ace
Message#13
19.12.13, 09:46
Innovator
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 7185
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Cyanogenmod(pronounced cyanogenmod [1] - sayanodzhen-mod) - after-sales firmware of cell phones and tablets based on Android OS from the team of Cyanogen Team, now Cyanogen Inc. Supports features not found in the official Android device vendor firmware, including the original theme (also known as the T-Mobile Theme Engine), the Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC) codec, compcache, large APN list, OpenVPN client, reboot menu.
Content
  • Root is present
  • Xposed Framework
  • Hybrid Settings
  • Cyanogenmod apps
What does not work
  • The display of the desktop is not quite correct (a lot of empty space that can be occupied) is solved by installingApex launcher
  • The camera works, but does not focus (in the decision stage) if there are ideas - I ask for help - advice fromArdour(Post # 27661586)
Compatibility
  • Cubot one
  • On other devices not yet tested
Installation
Installation through any custom recovery
Be sure to do a wipe
Installation example via CWM:
  1. Boot into recovery
  2. wipe data / factory reset
  3. wipe cache partition
  4. advanced \ Wipe Dalvik Cache
  5. install zip from sdcard
  6. wipe data / factory reset
  7. Reboot system

Download from Ya.Disk
Download from Google Drive

Testing, writing reviews.
We say "Thank you"Serg-Ant92for the invaluable contribution.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 19.12.13, 21:28
Reason for editing: camera advice

--------------------
Sergey_Ace
Message#14
19.12.13, 16:19
Innovator
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 7185
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Attached Image

MIUI 3.12.13 (JB 4.2.1)byMaximus1a

Content(english)
  • init.d support
  • Roted
  • New security app
What does not work(english)
  • 3 apps have no icon (Calendar, Weathr and another one)
  • live wallaper picker causes FC.solution: use LiveWallpapersPicker.apk from an older rom
  • Bluetooth causes FC.solution: delete MtkBt.apk
List of changes(english)
[Messaging]
Optimization - When the notification message is "pinned", it will appear in the notes (12-3).
Fix - Call to FC Compose, app FC (12-3)

[Downloads]
Optimization - Two items can be downloaded at once (12-5)
Fix - When users changed system language, app would FC (12-4)

[Notes]
Fix - Sometimes it would not be aligned (12-3)

[Recorder]
Fix - Fixed a problem that quits unexpectedly (12-3)

[Security]
Fix - Sometimes virus scan details would not incorrectly (12-4)

[Themes]
New - "My account" tab added on the "My themes" page (12-4)
Fix - Sometimes would app FC (12-4)

[Video]
Optimization - Faster discovery for DLNA equipment (12-4)
Optimization - "My Videos" list is displayed with the most recent videos at the top (12-4)
Fix - Videos that were hidden, were still displayed in player history (12-2)
Fix - When editing files (12-2)
Fix - User couldn't take videos (12-2)
Fix - Sometimes the player would not be correct (12-2)
Fix - Sometimes videos couldn't play in full-screen (12-4)
Fix - Sometimes it would keep you running in the background (12-5)

[Weather]
New - New version of weather data module (12-3)
Installation
Be sure to do a wipe
  1. Boot into recovery
  3. wipe cache partition
  7. Reboot system

A source:XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum.
Thank you sayMaximus1a

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 19.12.13, 16:21

--------------------
Sergey_Ace
Message#15
20.12.13, 13:38
Innovator
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 7185
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Life

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Life- The firmware is ported from the Jiayu G4 firmware, which, in turn, is ported from the most popular custom firmware for Lenovo. The author of the original firmwareXakep. A sourceinformation.
Content
  • Deodexed
  • Fixed Root and Busybox
  • One-line notification bar switches
  • Lenovo-supported launcher
  • Contact manager ideaFriend Russian with the choice of sorting
  • Power Saving and Performance Settings
  • CPU tuning
  • MTK engineering menu in the developer options menu
  • Different ringtones and sms for sim cards
  • Automatically turn on and off wifi based on location
  • Adjust the volume in your pocket
  • Setting up application startup
  • Minimum Gapps, broken market
  • Corporate application "Personal Access Point"
  • Keyboard Xperia with support for themes and gestures
  • Russian language on first boot (Warning: Default language is Russian)
    There you can also find links to various battery indicators and other decorators.

What does not work
  • The SmartSound function in my opinion impairs the audibility of your voice to the interlocutor. It is advisable to turn it off in the settings of the dialer.
  • The learning application does not work.
  • May not work updates by air.
  • When you first launch the launcher creates folders with hieroglyphs on your desktop. You can remove them.

Compatibility
  • Cubot one
  • On other devices not yet tested

Installation
Be sure to do a wipe
  1. Boot into recovery
  3. wipe cache partition
  7. Reboot system

Tests
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 20.12.13, 15:13

--------------------
woojeen
Message#16
27.12.13, 08:12
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 08.02.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

I don’t know if it’s still relevant or not, it seems like a similar firmware from a respected sheren has laid out .. On the other hand, you can always delete a post. So here is the standard firmware G800_Cubot_D1_V0.6_20131009_MJK which goes to the turbocharged cubes.

Yandex.Disk

The backup is made by a modified CWM, probably so it should be set. About the firmware - the extremely controversial Go-Launcher is preinstalled, the kernel lock is in place - in a non-mark, the arrow stops at 31 fps. Antutu shows 1613 parrots. It works quite smoothly, there were no critical errors in a week.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 21.01.14, 14:21
Daniil2017
Message#17
03.01.14, 06:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 484
Xiaomi Redmi 1S

CUBOT-ONE-JG4
Port c Jiayu g4
Installation
1) Receivingroot
2) InstallationCWM
3) Backup
4) wipe dalvik cache
5) wipe cache partition
6) wipe data / factory reset
7) install zip
8) reboot system now

v0.1
Works
1) GSM
2) WIFI
3) Camera (Rear 8 megapixel, front 3 megapixel)
4) Bluetooth
5) Touch buttons
6) Microphone
7) Speaker
8) 2 sim cards
9) 3g
10) GPS
11) Headphones
12) Flash
13) proximity sensor
14) sd card

Does not work
1) Rear speaker
2) FM radio

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Firmware:here

v0.2
Works
1) GSM
2) WIFI
3) Camera (Rear 8 megapixel, front 3 megapixel)
4) Bluetooth
5) Touch buttons
6) Microphone
7) Speaker
8) 2 sim cards
9) 3g
10) GPS
11) Headphones
12) Flash
13) proximity sensor
14) sd card
15) Rear speaker
16) FM radio

Does not work

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Changes
v0.1
The first stable version.
v0.2
Earned rear speaker.
Earned FM radio.
ROOT sewn.
Added SuperSU.
Removed Google Maps.
Removed Navigator.
Added Yandex navigator.
Added Total commander.
Added Mobileuncle MTK Tools.

Description
Port with jiayu g4.
The interface does not slow down.

Updated post !!!
PS: if something does not work write.

Post has been editedDaniil2017 - 27.05.15, 19:13
Andersoni
Message#18
18.01.14, 15:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 152
Cubot S200

OPPO COLOR OS. Version 12/30/2013

Port to our device using the version for Zopo ZP990 from ViNNNtalik.

The main author of the modification and main porting dimid. Here is his main post:OPPO COLOR OS for ZOPO ZP910 / CAESAR A9600.
For recovery. The firmware is fully working, all the basic functions are in order.

Installation rules (instruction from dimid):
1. Delete all system folders from the memory card (.android_secure, .powercenter, Android, etc.)
2. Copy the firmware to the memory card.
3. Reboot into rekavari.
4. Wipe | Advanced Wipe - check all checkboxes except sdcard and SD-Ext. Pull Swipe to Wipe.
5. Install the firmware. After the firmware, wipes do not do it!
6. Reboot the phone.
7. The first download takes a long time. WAIT FOR the full OS load. Do not ignore the initial setting with Wisard! In order to have Russian T9, you must select the Russian language and the region of Russia. Immediately configure all the items offered by the setup wizard.
8. Check the operation of phone nodes and Google services. If everything is fine, make an intermediate backup.
9. Make the final configuration of the phone, installing the necessary software.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Tests
Attached Image
Attached Image

Video review

Download:

CUBOT ONE ColorOS

P.S. Point 1 and 4 I missed when installing.
P.P.S. List of running applications - double tap on the house

Variouspatches

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 20.01.14, 22:32
Reason for editing: Added screenshots

--------------------
PES 2012(season 14/15)

Andersoni
Message#19
20.01.14, 15:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 152
Cubot S200

ColorOS Alternative

The firmware with which the port was made -ColorOS

This is not a continuation of the previous firmware.
The firmware is made from scratch on a completely new ORIGINAL base.

This firmware includes the latest update from dimid (01/15/2014).
Description of the firmware author (dimid):
Changes:
* Mounting the SD-Card as in the original firmware
* Gallery displays photos from both cards, both internal and external
* File manager displays both memory cards.
* Camera with a choice of memory to save pictures
* Normal installation and transfer of applications to the memory card
* Correct display of memory information in the settings and the menu "About phone"
* Changed work with memory cards
* Display the phone number of both sim cards
* Added the ability to disable roaming alerts
* Redone answer using sensor
* Changed Launcher (labels should not disappear, but requires testing)
* Stable connection
* The ability to customize LED indicators
* The system is free 64MB

Disadvantages:
Tuner does not switch sound to speaker

Download:

ColorOS_CUBOT_ONE_Alternative.zip

P.S. The interface and installation are no different from the previous version. (Cubot One - Discussion (Post # 28570730)

Post has been editedAndersoni - 20.01.14, 16:46
Reason for editing: corrected the link to the firmware with which the port was made

--------------------
PES 2012(season 14/15)

Daniil2017
Message#20
03.02.14, 04:54
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 484
Xiaomi Redmi 1S

CUBOT-ONE-RED

MIUI 5.0

Port with Xiaomi RED RICE

Installation
1) Receivingroot
2) InstallationCWM
3) Backup
4) wipe dalvik cache
5) wipe cache partition
6) wipe data / factory reset
7) install zip
8) reboot system now
v1.0
Works
1) WIFI
2) Charging
3) Sound
4) Bluetooth
5) proximity sensor
Does not work
1) Camera
2) USB mass storage
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDaniil2017 - 03.02.14, 08:07
Sergey_Ace
Message#21
26.02.14, 20:56
Innovator
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 7185
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Who cares:

FullROM MIUI 4.2.23, already with the unlock patch.
Set via SP Flash Tool (inside archive)
Mail.ru cloud

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 26.02.14, 20:58

--------------------
Cubot

76 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 18:15