> 

Dear forum users, do not forget to encourage each other by raising your reputation.

Beats of Rage | Fisticuffs on Pocket

Rep: (404)
Beats of Rage

Attached Image

Beats of Rage coming soon is an interesting PPC toy in my opinion. The meaning is very simple we go through the levels and extinguish all who fall under the hot hand. The advantages of the game are quite not bad graphics from the minuses is not quite convenient control, but you get used very quickly.

"The toy is a combustible mixture of hit'em'up" hits like Double Dragon, Streets of Rage, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
The port itself was developed specifically for Beats of Rage, but also supports a bunch of mods created on the basis of this engine for PlayStationPortable (!!!).

Application: download from offsite executable, it already has a mini-mod Castlevania (3MB).
It is desirable to overclock the machine and free up more memory (checked for 20MB - flew)
Unzip to any folder on the card, run the binary (BORce2.exe). All, select "Start game", etc.
Management - hardware buttons (punch, pause, menu, etc.) and joystick (movement).
Jumps and super-tools are cleverly implemented - tapping around certain areas on the screen, but they are so mixed up and implicitly expressed that when you want to jump, you get super-shock and vice versa.

How to install mods: download any archive from the mods page (see below) (Beats of Rage - I ADVISE! The port was developed for it), unzip it into the program folder, so that the executable and the mod were on the same level (in the same folder ), delete or rename the OLD mod, rename the NEW mod to "bor.pak", launch the port.

Mods that work 100%:

Beats of Rage mod
Castlevania mod
Megaman mod
Sonic-x battles mod
Nintendo vs Sega mod
TMNT mod
Village of Rage mod
Ghosts and Ghosts modВ© Igor-mobile"

For Pocket PC, it should be QVGA or VGA models, using WM2003 or WM2003SE.

Home page:codejedi.com

Versions of the engine:
borce003alpha - alpha version
borce005beta1.66MB

mods: _http://aliusweb.dyndns.org/bor.html
_http://senileteam.segaforums.com/

Rep: (52)
Interestingly, beautifully-advise ..
We are waiting for the release ...

Rep: (11)
So where is the Beats of Rage? How many I do not head out, all this fucking kastelvaniya swinging. Where Beats of Rage ?!

Rep: (110)
2 FirstAlex
Try looking here:Beats of Rage PAK Files
Big choicemod s, particularly Beats of Rage there, weighs 53.3 MB ...
By the way the last version of the engineborce005beta 1.66MV with Castlevania mod inside :)

Attached files

Attached fileborce005beta.zip(1.66 MB)

M
Cap secured, add a description, links to off.sayt and fashion

Milestones. There is not something there. More precisely it is on PC, Dreamcast, Ps2, Xbox, GP32, PSP, Palm OS. And just this .... Deb mod for PocketPC.

FirstAlex ,
I understand you want toBeats of Rage mod ?
He is on this page: _http://aliusweb.dyndns.org/bor.html
Download link: _http://aliusweb.dyndns.org/files/bor/BOR.rar
It weighs 53,31MV.

Or a problem with this:

"As far as I know, all of the various BOR engines just use BOR pak files; certainly, Squidge's GP32 versions uses PAK's, and my Palm OS and Pocket PC versions use the standard PAK files (You just copy your PAK files onto SD. or CF cards and pop them into your handheld and away you go.) "senileteam.segaforums.com

b34st , thank.
Damn fool, I admit. All figured out. Already in cherepaschek played (on the child straight, I have Szego (10 years ago) this was very fond of).

So order;)

Rep: (9)
Only the sound I have ???

ctmd ,
This version does not support sound, but according to the author, is the next in the list:
"BOR / ce Beta 5! ... no sound yet, but thats next on my list. (And fixed the directory scanning for beta 005) ..."

Rep: (2)
a eto igra ne freeware?

Rep: (0)
Screenshots in the studio!

Rep: (57)
Quaka and you looked at the date of the least? theme created 2 years ago !!!!!

Well lohonulsya malyas.

Rep: (1285)
Quaka @ 26.09.07 19:06:58
Screenshots in the studio!

chumahod @ 26.09.07 19:33:01
Quaka and you looked at the date of the least? theme created 2 years ago !!!!!

Quaka Screenshot added.

chumahod And what is the relationship between the date of release of the game and a screenshot?

How to download igruha worth? I am referring to good governance? Count than what looks like a game of shogi.

Rep: (221)
I do not know how about Segui and a screen too sooo reminds Spectrum game Renegade. I remember the nights were cut away). ATP for swing the game try)

Post has been editedCo Shev Nick - 27.09.07, 11:39

Link to jump BoR.pak

megagames.com
I throw on some fayloobenik. 54MV

Rep: (1)
Hmm ... Street Of Rage (SMD) in a new way.

Please tell me how to do 005beta version of the entire screen? And then I have approximately 1 cm. Of the screen is not enough. Display: VGA, Model: Gsmart WM998. The same nonsense and PocketGBA.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/03/20, 1:09