> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Explay CinemaTV 3G - Official firmware (OS 4.2)

Rep: (8)
Explay CinemaTV 3G - Official firmware (OS 4.2)
PictureExplay CinemaTV 3G

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers - Attached fileDriver_Auto_Installer_v1.1236.00.rar (9.3 MB)

The program for flashing -Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v3.1316.0.148.rar(4.63 MB)

Official firmware (OS CinemaTV_3G_21012014_V1.00)

Unofficial firmware

Instructions for flashing Cinema TV:
Installing Drivers for MTK6577 Chipset
Run the program
Choose a file
-
agent (File agent, must be * .bin), if not automatically selected.
Choosing Scatter
-
loading file
пїЅ
This is a text file. It will be in the folder with the firmware and
contain ....
-
scatter
-
..... txt
Next, click download.
We connect the device, then everything is automatic, you can monitor the connection in the line
states which port n
Connections, progress indication.
At the end, it will write Download ok and a small additional window will appear.
You may need to reset the device.

Instructions in pdf -Attached fileupdate_CinemaTV.pdf(95.59 KB)

Recovery + firmware

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 07.12.19, 13:01
Reason for editing: Lewa os V6 Mod

Rep: (296)
* AceAxe,
Put CWM, the firmware has

Rep: (0)
And how do I put it, that the only way to put it, only through rekaveri not understandably firmware fell off and the plate is no longer on, so I Do not Know
what to do

Posted on 27/05/2016, 12:51:

Through the PC is not sewn

Please throw off anyone working plate - a backup so that you can vosstonovit it through the stock rekaveri

What's the problem firmware via PC? Can help.

The bottom line is that the PC is no longer here I will only backup, take my word, I've tried everything, and all to no purpose, make a backup of this very please, if I may, I och beg you,

* AceAxe,
Okay, I will throw off a backup, I just need to go back to stok.rekaveri (currently - CWM), wait.

From soul bro, wait

* AceAxe,
Hold onbackupIf it finds it, I ask in the CWM;)
P.S. Just how do you throw off a backup to the internal memory? External SD-card, he does not see.

Post has been editedS0RenT0 - 29.05.16, 11:44

Thank you very much. I'll try to bring something like sd) Yeshe Thanks again
By the way, yes, I can not connect, that's a bummer)), and is now to be here will not prompt?
Most of all, I own strength navryatli that I will do, if the PC it does not konekt, not sewn, and then you can not throw anything.

Rep: (18)
EXPLEY MINI TV 3G + firmware tools! Not found topics spread here)https://yadi.sk/d/PmNTfIFxsgdeA

Rep: (1708)
With ntyago @ @ 06/21/2016, 16:11*
EXPLEY MINI TV 3G + firmware tools! Not found topics

Bad looking ...Explay Mini TV 3G - Discussion ;)

Rep: (18)
yes), then there must be added that it is 1.0.1

Are there drivers for Win 10? I can not even throw the files on the tablet. PC is not just simply see it .... not to mention the flashing) (((((((((

Rep: (174)
Maybe someone will come in handy. Firmware explay L2 3Ghttps://cloud.mail.ru/..._3G_23012014_V1.00.rar

Rep: (2)
danil_oof @ 24.01.2015, 10:55*
Tell people how to install this miracle on Google Play? Or no such opportunity?
The same thought on this issue - it turned out that Yandeks.Store - is in it, and there are applications Google pleya

Rep: (2)
Speaking of the firmware. Brought the device - no boot - the inscription android endlessly poured all.
I tried on an old netbook HP sew - does not see the device a computer - or rather not see it and not.
and cable and tried different usb ports, and a stationary computer tried under vin7 - more than an hour poking poked.
once on a netbook like the firmware has gone - but then fell and more nenachinalas any. then the device is no longer included in general.
I thought - everything. give - can rewire the connector - and then what then happened. but I forgot to pay.
a week later - I put it on charging - and went to work. The charge on the full.
I think I will try again. I tried - does not see.
put on more comfortable once again pulled out and put in the cable and immediately went to the firmware - and I ask the same! : D

Google Play Market can be downloaded from trashbox

Post has been editedS0RenT0 - 08.08.16, 22:08

They brought the body. When connecting the light is blue. If charged. On the button does not respond. He tossed another battery - the same result. tried proshitcya and 1.00 and 1.01 versions - Error 4032. use different versions of SP Flash Tool. All the same error 4032. Perhaps a copy on explay cinemaTV 3g? Inside, it feels good.

I can not find the stitching on explay cinema tv3g

Posted on 09/05/2016, 23:13:

Downloaded rar he did not see it

Good evening. device after a fall. when the hanging at the logo EXPLAY. when connected via USB is defined as an unknown device, and the charge is. changed the USB-connector, apparatets saw the supposed computer. and device drivers stood defined. then I went to stitch it took firmware of hats (the official), following instructions when connecting the device scatter.txt seen and successfully beg. but with the inclusion of the logo is also hanging on, and can also pay off the screen. USB flash drive or to roll a replacement? sewn three times, but the situation has not changed. Oh, and for the first time when shilsya, firmware lasted 3-4 minutes. other times for 1.5 minutes. and another question: should the device processor MTK 8389, and scatter in the firmware for 6589. ITC is this normal?

Posted on 09/06/2016, 18:35:

Post has been editeddiagnoz_ - 06.09.16, 18:36

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/12/19, 21:26