> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Explay CinemaTV 3G - Official firmware (OS 4.2)

Rep: (8)
Explay CinemaTV 3G - Official firmware (OS 4.2)
PictureExplay CinemaTV 3G
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers - Attached fileDriver_Auto_Installer_v1.1236.00.rar (9.3 MB)

The program for flashing -Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v3.1316.0.148.rar(4.63 MB)

Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Instructions
Installing Drivers for MTK6577 Chipset
Run the program
Choose a file
-
agent (File agent, must be * .bin), if not automatically selected.
Choosing Scatter
-
loading file
пїЅ
This is a text file. It will be in the folder with the firmware and
contain ....
-
scatter
-
..... txt
Next, click download.
We connect the device, then everything is automatic, you can monitor the connection in the line
states which port n
Connections, progress indication.
At the end, it will write Download ok and a small additional window will appear.
You may need to reset the device.

Instructions in pdf -Attached fileupdate_CinemaTV.pdf(95.59 KB)

Recovery

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 22.12.19, 18:08
Reason for editing: Port drain 1.0.1 from Explay Mini TV

Rep: (0)
File agent, should be * .bin

download agent - to choose a file?
The Download Firmware 4 bin file, the default firmware program costs - MTK_AllInOne_DA ...: rolleyes:

When connecting via usb tablet turns on and off once (white screen), so it should be?

Post has been editedharvester_030 - 14.03.16, 14:39

Rep: (313)
harvester_030, try to file DA_SWSEC.bin
Then push "Download", zazhemaesh volume "+" button (hold to start the firmware download) on the plate and inserted into the USB-cable.

Post has been editedS0RenT0 - 14.03.16, 16:47

Rep: (8)
Shvonder81 @ 13.03.2016, 19:49*
My CWM firmwarehttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/FxjF/FTKN5Xyg6put in a hat and do not forget about + a turnip :)

Write pzhl the automatic disconnection of the firmware, and then I'll put in a cap.

2 S0RenT0

There, Satan! Beg, but also it does not work: rolleyes:
I will try other firmwares.

* harvester_030,
And what's the problem? Recently reflash the tablet, everything was normal. firmware tookfrom here.

Post has been editedS0RenT0 - 17.03.16, 18:15

Yes brought here ... open, of course, there could be anything. It lights up the screen and turns off after a few seconds. That tried perezashit.
If he was originally working and closed - is one thing. And then: rolleyes:

* harvester_030,
Well, most any item on the faulty circuit, and maybe the processor was covered. Probyval format in SP Flash Tool?

Post has been editedS0RenT0 - 18.03.16, 19:43

Rep: (28)
dipolq @ 17.03.2016, 10:13*

Write pzhl the automatic disconnection of the firmware, and then I'll put in a cap.

all just there. Through rekaveri that is in your branch.

Posted on 18/03/2016, 21:31:

dipolq @ 17.03.2016, 10:13*

all just there. Through rekaveri that is in your branch.

Rep: (6)
Good evening, on Explay site can not find the firmware under the tablet Explay MINITV 3g, tell me, please, where you can get the latest firmware to date? Thanks!

Rep: (2)
Shvonder81 @ 28.02.2016, 10:06*
I made the firmware myself under cwm. And so dead branch at the expense of firmware. Good luck to all!

I proshivaetsya.kak flesh.tak through and through cwm and meaning I do not ponyal.esli used to change some files , what would at least pomenyat.togda interface yes

Post has been editeddmitri71 - 01.04.16, 23:02

Rep: (28)
dmitri71 @ 01.04.2016, 22:57*
I proshivaetsya.kak flesh.tak through and through cwm and meaning I do not ponyal.esli used to change some files , what would at least pomenyat.togda interface yes

This is for those who are not computer sews through the cord. Or who killed connector.

Posted 02/04/2016, 2:41:

Heliken @ 01.04.2016, 22:05*
Good evening, on Explay site can not find the firmware under the tablet Explay MINITV 3g, tell me, please, where you can get the latest firmware to date? Thanks!

In your branch was. I personally downloaded. Pochitayte.byla

Rep: (2)
Shvonder81 @ 02.04.2016, 02:41*

or Th new gaming brake

* TEXET-16G,
Put CWM, do a wipe sew drain. Everything you need in the header: acute:

Post has been editedS0RenT0 - 02.04.16, 18:58

I shoveled a dozen guides and instructions on the firmware. Everything is done exactly, BUT !!! When the Flash-tool, you need to click on the "Download" and connect the cable to the plate. Opt Scatter file, click "Download", connect the cable, the sound sounds of the connected device, then disable (all as it should be), but there was no reaction in the program ... Maybe when you connect the cable to keep squeezed some buttons? ..

Rep: (515)
* DrNixoN, sewing through it. ( Explay CinemaTV 3G - Official Firmware (OS 4.2) (Post Shvonder81 # 47917267) turned (sat worm, antivirus did not remove the tablet shook everything) ..... last spoiler cap look ....

Post has been editedTEXET-16G - 06.04.16, 20:56

Rep: (1017)
DrNixoN @ 06.04.16, 18:40*
Keep all squeezed some buttons? ..

You just do not have drivers installed

Rep: (-2)
Hello, where are backup files? (I sometimes interchangeable with the stick, and tablet) just did a good firmware there and the screen rotates and all standard applications removed (and can not be restored after a reset) and the new launcher is worth.

* DrNixoN,
Try to hold down + and push the cable.

Rep: (9)
Shvonder81 @ 13.03.2016, 19:49*
My CWM firmwarehttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/FxjF/FTKN5Xyg6put in a hat and do not forget about a turnip +

And what's your version, but differs from the standard? This firmware 1.00 reworked under the CWM?
I should build CinemaTV_3G_25022014_1.01, it makes no sense to put yours?

Post has been editedDanzel87 - 25.05.16, 20:20

Guys please lay out a backup system of this tablet will very grateful, just during operation it is switched off, and shows only one logo, stitch tried, does not work, and now the only hope is your backup
It is through rekaveri that it was possible to recover, because after the computer it does not konekt, Drava put, everything remained as before,

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/02/20, 3:27