> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

140 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Jiayu G5S Standard - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "
Bzzzz3
Message#1
20.05.14, 21:30
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4153
Check in: 21.09.12

DiscussionJiayu G5S Standard
PictureJiayu G5S Standard
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Firmware

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

useful links

About 5 '' Jiayu G5S - Fakes

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedolmusi - 04.08.15, 17:10
Reason for editing: Touch button illumination
ToshaJ
Message#22
22.05.14, 10:22
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 236
Check in: 31.08.09
Jiayu S3 Basic

Svz2008 @ 05.22.2014, 11:09*
Interestingly, the seller is highly rated, and there are only 5 transactions at the moment, only one of the Russians, and he hasn’t left a review yet, is it you?

yes, this is my no response so far. waiting for an answer about the film. to decide, depending on the answer, or to order it or write something in the recall.

Posted 05/22/2014 10:20:

Svz2008 @ 05.22.2014, 11:09*
For some reason, the previous post is alarming with laudatory feedback, either the Chinese fake themselves, or each store has its own collectors of this device and they collect everything from it, but for us it is a lottery in its pure form, or the post was placed by the seller of this device who would like to get rid of it like a hot tartlet patty.

I basically like the phone too. but I haven’t figured out the battery life and GPS tests a bit later. I like the camera, it’s kind of like going to check the GPS and take a photo of something. The device is high-spirited enough. The back panel is black, really marking, I miscalculated. By the way, there is a whale in the form of an additional 3000 mA battery and a bumper cover. despite the fact that he is not very fat, then at least some way out. After I use more, I'll try to describe my feelings for him. although it is intended for the son of the DR.

Posted 05/22/2014 10:22:

By the way I can’t find a screenshot on it.

--------------------
Huawei Honor2, Pipo Max M9 Pro, Jiayu S3 / 2Gb
Msw
Message#23
22.05.14, 10:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1215
Check in: 15.11.07
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

ToshaJ @ 05.22.2014, 10:22*
By the way I can’t find a screenshot on it.

simultaneously hold down the buttons: volume minus and power on
ToshaJ
Message#24
22.05.14, 10:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 236
Jiayu S3 Basic

MSW @ 05.22.2014, 11:31*
simultaneously hold down the buttons: volume minus and power on

After all, I pressed it, but it did not work, and you wrote, and I tried again, and it worked.

--------------------
ToshaJ
Message#25
22.05.14, 10:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 236
Jiayu S3 Basic

So, the GPS caught in 5 minutes from scratch as they say:
Attached Image

Photos on the street in bright sunshine:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Photo in the shade in bright sunshine:
Attached Image

Indoors, in a couple of photos without a flash and with it:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Video in the sun:

--------------------
svz2008
Message#26
22.05.14, 10:55
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 16.01.10
Acer Iconia Tab A501

ToshaJ @ 05.22.2014, 11:22*
3000 mA batteries and bumper covers

Looking forward to your feedback!
For a screenshot just put the prog from the market.

(I will not cancel my order then, but I will wait until G5S comes and populate a little and then order the rest from the same seller with a 3000 battery, flip.kase for both options, and something else I wanted, on that site there was something to choose for phone.
But I was embarrassed why they could not take money like 14 hours, usually they accept money quickly.)

In general, it is funny to assume that if the Chinese really have hundreds of assembly offices within the same region, and they collect the same phone for their own store, and as a result everything will depend on quality control in this workshop, this explains the difference in prices and marriage for hands of our consumers. I read about Jiayu S2 here, so there some unlucky people in this lottery fall out of phones with drop-down screens or touchscreens, or simply badly glued. About "our" apparatus, at least I did not see such a marriage. And as I understand it, anyway, much will depend on the firmware and configuration of a single phone.
Warchoon
Message#27
22.05.14, 10:58
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1682
Check in: 19.11.08
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Warchoon
What nidrom not proshilas? I flashed the modified one, thought and flashed it with EBR1 and EBR2 from the official one - everything was fine, but I won’t give a backup from it - I was already messing up with my garbage;)
Here is the backup of the one that came in the box, they do not differ in appearance, and there - Kh.Z. (download tomorrow - poured). But you need to deal with wood in any case.
And "to the owner of the note": in vold.fstab swapped sdcard0 and sdcard1 (stupidly erased 0 put 1 and vice versa) - and the 16GB memory card became the memory of the phone. I do not know why, but I'm so used to it.

Does not sew flash tool. Those. no matter what.
On needrome, like all custom? Where can I get the official one?
When I requested a backup, I meant a regular file that can be flashed from under CWM.
I stitched from the laptop. There I have a seven and everything went well.
The firmware is that in the signature.
---
Swapping cards makes sense when you play hard games that require wild gigs for your files (if the card is>= 32 GB, of course)
The downside is that if you have standard backups and media files on the card, and the system is in internal memory, you can pull out the card at any time and insert it into another device or into a PC. And with the change of cards may be the complexity of such a scenario.
MIUI, by the way, allows you to change maps in the system settings.
PS
Another point: if you install the firmware that I installed, then 10Gb is allocated for the system, and under the sdcard - a pitiful 4 (just enough for pictures).

Post has been editedWarchoon - 22.05.14, 13:35
kaptcha
Message#28
22.05.14, 12:11
Kipovets
[offline]

Messages 528
Check in: 02.04.13

Warchoonthis is a G5s theme
Amarelius
Message#29
22.05.14, 12:19
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 07.10.08

Came the phone. He took on the panda, the firmware version as in all.
Next IMHO
Photos are excellent, all the speakers are loud, the sound in the ears is better than from the built-in sound in computers. The network catches, wifi does not fall off, Skype on the front camera is OK, root is there, the screen is generally a bomb, everything is readable in the sun.

Of the minuses, I flipped several times in a row with a flash, the phone went into reboot, but this is on the battery charge that the phone came with, i.e. I have not charged it yet. After charging, the problem did not repeat.
Constantly crashes Facebook, while demolished, I think the problem is in the application itself, since everyone else works fine.
I was a little upset that I could not get my Samsung Gear 2 Neo on it. I will wait for the new firmware, if I cannot make friends, I will sell the watch, as the phone is really good.

The kit included charging with a wire, but I can’t say anything yet, as now you won’t surprise anyone with the laces.

I only lack the second battery, in any case I will order a spare one and only for 2000, as it is convenient. I don’t see any point in taking 3000, I don’t want to carry an extra lid with me.

The film on the screen was bundled, but I never use them, I think this is some form of gossip. By the time the screen is covered with scratches and scuffs, the phone is already time to change and it costs almost nothing. But of course, except for those cases when you use the phone for a month and try to keep the presentation for resale.

If anyone needs a film on the screen in Kiev, I’ll change it to chocolate candies.
dyddm
Message#30
22.05.14, 12:19
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 24.07.12
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-T580

Svz2008 @ 05.22.2014, 10:35*
There is a request to indicate the addresses of Chinese sellers and at what price purchased. On the aliexpress, the same phone dangles in the price range of $ 190 from unmarked sellers and in top-end configuration to $ 300.

ali. Reached 11 days.

Post has been editeddyddm - 22.05.14, 12:20
maxmjr
Message#31
22.05.14, 12:40
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Check in: 20.10.12
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

Took the phone from Linda Chenfor $ 258came in days 15-17. I do not recommend this sold crane! In another thread, the forum has already discussed that it often sends defective phones. I have the only “noticeable” minus, it’s a gap on the back panel between the metal and the glass, but it could be worse .. tried to demand a small refund, it accused me of fraud: D but I understand that $ 5 can be brought down .. though not a lot, but hurley it sells ram!
Only I have not figured out with gps, the satellites see, but not connected oO

Post has been editedmaxmjr - 22.05.14, 12:40
Msw
Message#32
22.05.14, 12:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1215
Check in: 15.11.07
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

Changing the interface language from Chinese to Russian

where to reap is highlighted in green.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Warchoon
Message#33
22.05.14, 13:31
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1682
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Warchoon, this is a topic on the G5s

I know :)
kaptcha
Message#34
22.05.14, 14:14
Kipovets
[offline]

Messages 528

MswAt the starting firmware, the Russification curve seems to be, for example, Pansi.SMS on my previous body works fine, but it does not see the names of the contact list, and instead of them displays phone numbers, and those names written in English see perfectly. And some menus are not fully translated, for example, in the camera, half in Russian, half in English.
Warchoon
Message#35
22.05.14, 14:58
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1682
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Does anyone know what needs to be fixed in order to earn XPosed on the stock firmware (WSM, Gravity Box, MiTools, etc.)?
Everywhere they write: "I found," "I corrected," "there is a recipe." And what a recipe, I still can not find.
I would like something in the form of a patch on the CWM. So as not to reflash the unfortunate device again.
kaptcha
Message#36
22.05.14, 15:08
Kipovets
[offline]

Messages 528

Support models on the official websitehttp://www.ejiayu.com/en/News-1.html

Post has been editedkaptcha - 22.05.14, 15:11
Warchoon
Message#37
22.05.14, 16:27
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1682
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Support models on the official websitehttp://www.ejiayu.com/en/News-1.html

And what you found there useful for the G5S?
kaptcha
Message#38
22.05.14, 17:10
Kipovets
[offline]

Messages 528

WarchoonYou see, you know perfectly well, nothing. There are no firmware for G5s mtk6592 for some reason, but for G4sthis chipThe firmware is there, it means for ours soon.
Dmitryipr
Message#39
22.05.14, 17:19
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 186
Check in: 17.01.14

The only negative that does not please me:
1) Long charging (the native plug is not working, I charge with the original cable, and with an iPhone 1A plug) 4.5 hours (per hour 21-23%)
2) from 15% to 0% discharged on native firmware in 3 minutes. Battery drawdown? On miui I have not yet watched, because not long ago set.
By the way, the charge is enough for 1.5-2.0 with 3-4 hours of talk a day, 2-4 hours of wai-fay per day, 10 sms per day and 30-40 minutes per day to play.
Sipi
Message#40
22.05.14, 17:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 18.10.13
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Svz2008 @ 05.22.2014, 10:35*
I ordered it yesterday
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...Body-4/1368855483.html
but in general, I probably still can cancel the payment, because the confirmation has not yet come.

Alice orders a lot ... Reliable seller.

Post has been editedSipi - 22.05.14, 17:34
kaptcha
Message#41
22.05.14, 20:20
Kipovets
[offline]

Messages 528

Dmitryipr @ 05.21.2014, 23:31*
Finally. I am the owner of G5S! Put MIUI from G4S! Works great!)

Ie all the firmware from G4s fit for G5s? Maybe that's why there are no firmware specifically for G5s on the official website ?!
Where did you get the information about the interchangeability of firmware?

Post has been editedkaptcha - 22.05.14, 20:21
Jiayu

140 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 04:06