> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z3 / Z3 Dual - Discussion | Smartphone 5.2 '' / SD801 / 3 / 16GB

Rep: (6)
DiscussionSony Xperia Z3 / Z3 Dual
PictureD6603, D6633, D6643, D6653, D6616, D6683, L55u, L55t
Description, Dual Description| Discussion пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Sony club пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Testing and Reviews
Additional Information
useful links
Mostly F.A.Q.
Tips to reduce battery consumption
Hidden SystemUI settings for Android 6.0.1
Enable Volte and Wi-Fi Calling on Android 6.0.1
Using multi-mode on Android 6.0.1
A good program for recording phone conversations on Android 6.0.1
Another good program for recording phone conversations on Android 6.0.1
Enabling Adoptable Storage (Memory Consolidation) on Android 6.0.1
Firmware Review 23.5.A.0.570 (Android 6.0.1) for Xperia Z2 and Xperia Z3
Ways to disable software update notification
Officially supported working frequencies of devices in various countries
Restoring Sony Xperia using PC Companion (instructions in pictures)
How to get rid of stuttering on Bluetooth headsets with support for the AptX protocol
Instructions for replacing plugs on sony devices
Solving the problem of constantly working Wi-Fi
How to remove an unread message icon. And another option
Official disassembly guide + component layout + repair + troubleshooting + parts catalog + testing
Collection of step-by-step instructions for disassembling, assembling, repairing
Detailed disassembly of the Xperia Z3 with a description of each module (VIDEO)
A simple way to remove the back cover with improvised tools
Replacing the display module on the phone Xperia Z3 (VIDEO)
Manual disassembly Xperia Z3 with video tutorial
Replacing the lower speaker (photoinstruction)
Pasting the display in "artisanal" conditions without disassembling the device (photoinstructions)
Application that prevents the screen from being accidentally turned on in a purse or pocket
Data recording on the SD card and operations with them in third-party applications (Android 4.4)
How to unlock Sony Xperia Z3 model 401SO, soft on SoftBank Japan
Checking the Sony device when buying from an online store or used.
Checking the smartphone for tightness without dropping it into the water
Operating Instructions for the Single-Character Version
Operating instructions for the two-part version
Sony Xperia Service and Engineering Codes
Dual SIM Applications
Activate the NFC enable tray icon.
How to pull shortcuts hidden applications on the desktop
Writing application data to an external drive without root
File for cutting plotter anti-slip sticker on the rear window
Archive of past surveys
Survey on 02/29/2016
Attached Image
Poll from 06/03/2015
Attached Image
Poll 11.03.2015
Attached Image
Poll from 01/21/2015
Attached Image
Survey on 11/26/2014
Attached Image

Please suggest new poll topics.

Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the green buttonPicture
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Picture(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put the "+".

Help make the branch cleaner and more useful! Use the buttonsPictureandPicturefor posting evaluation.
Minus: flood, offtopic, violation of the rules.Plus: useful posts, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy.

COMMUNICATIONS WITH QUESTIONS, ANSWERS TO WHICH ARE IN THE SHAPE, WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic -Nemo0in QMS

Post has been editedNemo0 - 17.03.19, 04:07

Rep: (40)
Leonet888 @ 13.09.2014, 16:27*
Tell me what you use scripts two radios instead of one?

Maybe a conference call, when both numbers can call and all at once you can talk))))

Rep: (0)
a simple scenario - to be able to take all calls to any of the two rooms. Be able to answer an SMS with the same SIM cards, during the conversation with the other. How can less be inaccessible phone.
With a large volume of calls and important calls, more than a real scenario ...
Of course the obvious solution to two phones, but to get them to pull crazy.

Rep: (97)
_Tomcat_ @ 13.09.2014, 23:53*
a simple scenario - to be able to take all calls to any of the two rooms.

Well, it's possible. After all, during the conversation, one sim card, you still take the second call will not.
Be able to answer an SMS with the same SIM cards, during the conversation with the other.

Typing SMS cheek or nose? :) Or you can always go with a headset and smart in their hands?
Of course the obvious solution to two phones, but to get them to pull crazy.

Well, I do not believe what you are saying at the same time with 2 people on 2 phones, even kill ...

Rep: (1)
How did the two SIM cards on battery power?

Rep: (50)
* Leonet888,
Hey.
I have a HTC One dual sim M7, it has two radio module, and then my phone is always enabled for all (available) and I have no propushennyh calls, and my mistress, wife, employees and friends can always get through and hear my voice :)
if you do not need it then you do not need to be nervous. and to me that's all you need. good luck.

Posted 09/13/2014 23:40:

craig_dt @ 14.09.2014, 00:21*
After all, during the conversation, one sim card, you still take the second call will not.

when two radio possible.

craig_dt @ 14.09.2014, 00:21*
even kill ...

ubivatsya do not need all the affairs and needs.

so why is everyone so agresivno? my review and characterization of Z3 like everything, like pereiti more moshnyi phone, but to me minus one radio. Good luck everyone.

Post has been editediraklisar - 13.09.14, 23:47
Reason for editing: additive

Rep: (15)
Yeah, it is a pity that they are from the purple version abandoned, it looked very cool

Rep: (97)
iraklisar @ 14.09.2014, 00:40*
when two radio possible.

It is one thing - perhaps more - really.
iraklisar @ 14.09.2014, 00:45*
so why is everyone so agresivno?

Do not aggressively. Just where do not look smart with a discussion of two SIM cards - all Hayat, because there is one radio, but why the second really need - no one can explain, except to say "it is possible to take two calls simultaneously." Therefore, for the sake of "possible", and manufacturers do not put the radio module 2, because it is clear that this is nonsense.

Rep: (29)
iraklisar @ 14.09.2014, 00:40*
* Leonet888,
Hey.
I have a HTC One dual sim M7, it has two radio module, and then my phone is always enabled for all (available) and I have no propushennyh calls, and my mistress, wife, employees and friends can always get through and hear my voice :)
if you do not need it then you do not need to be nervous. and to me that's all you need. good luck.

Posted 09/13/2014 23:40:

when two radio possible.

I wonder: is all forgotten about forwarding the second SIM when the first is not available and vice versa? And always in touch. Almost all operators support this function.

Rep: (107)
marcelmarcel @ 14.09.2014, 11:16*
I wonder: is all forgotten about forwarding the second SIM when the first is not available and vice versa? And always in touch. Almost all operators support this function.

There are situations when it is not an option. For example abroad when a Sim from the Russian MTS with free incoming calls, and the other local operator.

Rep: (141)
dualsim

Rep: (3)
The novelty which seriously considering to buy an iPhone after breaking into the trash.

Does the Sony wireless charging?

for those who can not or do not want ponemaet understand preimushestv two radio modules.

Post has been editediraklisar - 14.09.14, 14:54
Reason for editing: tekst

Rep: (78)
* bezzdelni] {,
there is realized through the cover-book

Post has been editedromiros-d - 14.09.14, 15:32

Rep: (9)
* iraklisar Well then you need to wait a bit, HTC will soon present its updated Smart, if so critical to have two communication module. Although I almost always used dvuhsimochnik never felt such a need does not. If someone does not get through to me, be sure to call back, or I'll call this person. But such cases are rare, that they can be neglected. Because, IMHO, two radios except heating your favorite head, brings obvious advantages not.

Rep: (592)
* Leonet888, the HTC now they, too, went single module.

Rep: (29)
Kila83 @ 14.09.2014, 17:32*
* Leonet888, the HTC now they, too, went single module.

In Europe, they also want to sell their dvuhsim's made a single module.

Rep: (592)
* marcelmarcel, actually I went back to the idea of ​​the two tubes has been to e8.
For when some negotiations, the Kick, the second sim card comes a cloud notices of calls.

Post has been editedKila83 - 14.09.14, 16:38

Rep: (107)
I made a request to the Sony Mobile on the Z3 Dual for Russia:
Question: Can you please tell whether in Russia sold dvuhsimochny model Sony Xperia Z3 Dual? If so, when about expected sales start?
Answer: We inform you that at the moment we do not have information about the possibility of release of the model Xperia Z3 phone that supports two SIM-cards for sale in the territory of Russia.

Rep: (249)
And you know why not Snapdragon 805?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/03/20, 8:11