Gigabyte GSmart Saga S3 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 ''

Rep: (6)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart Saga S3
PictureGigabyte GSmart Saga S3
Description|Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional Information:
Here are a couple of videos about this smartphone:
- Review 1(No comments)
- Overview 2(in Chinese)
- Ads

Useful
Custom and ported firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 06.07.16, 15:14
Reason for editing: 8 MIUI v6.6.16 BETA Ported by ~ @ NPG @ ~

Rep: (0)
samodelkin53 @ 11.08.2014, 14:44*
32 gigs flash card friendly horosho.A me is such. 10.chem class above the class, the higher the recording speed with flehi.esli reading just use as a drive foto.muzyki.tekst documents, and 4 kl.hvatit.esli download large files and then transfer them to a computer, and often do, the speed 10luchshe.bystrey

Thank you for your reply.
Another question. If the device to receive Ruut rights or to get into his engineering menu, the warranty flies right?

about ruut.garantii kapets srazu.naschet inzhenerki .... this is not possible and a little ruut.tam and sound podnyat.i zhps zapustit.tak that gaoantiya on inzhenerku without Ruut not letit.ya personally paou weeks poyuzil.postavil ruut.pochistil all lishnee.i FIG her that guarantee.

Rep: (4)
Somewhere there is a comparison with Lenovo s930?
The difference in price is ~ $ 100 (in Ukraine).

I compared them to magazine.druzya rabotayut.prakttcheski all odinakovo.tolko Lenovo in two speakers vneshnih.gromche oret.ya chose smart.na 1200gr.deschevle vsetaki.dovolen vsem.ne regret.

Rep: (2)
How smart? Is there any OTG? Now sold at a good price. I consider options Lenovo P780, S920, Asus Zenfone 5.

I was prosche.u 2400 I had my money and griven.po potrebnostyam.bolshoy ekran.dlya ineta.prilichnye characteristics of both a tsene.horoshaya sborka.koroche needed dialer ..and yuzit in inete.nu and video to see when in the car who zhdesh.poka complaints net.da..esche zhps ..sdelal ruuut.vychistil bunch hlama.teper and takes less memory and do not climb by downloads at vkl.inete.koroche.vyborom dovolen.lagov net.a tamdumayte yourself ... decide for yourself

And as far as the battery?

here now a half hour through Wi fi yuzayu aktivno.skachka.kucha saytov.razryadilas 30%

Remove all possible under the net? Leaving only the system software (such as Google and email)? And then, at the gallop as I know, Google updates and mail like you can also carry ...
in antutu - 17675 (quite not bad)
I understand the firmware will be slightly pozhzhe ...)) Bylob good port request from the Acer Liquid E3, Prosha interesting))

Guys, buy this smart!) Cool 10/10, especially the display. But miss for Hperia (C) equalizer and sound library *) if I can put Kaknau Sonevskuyu firmware or sound library?

Post has been editedChetkigaming - 20.08.14, 01:51

just can not put Sonkin proshivku.raznoe zhelezo.a dancing with a tambourine ... it must off.proshivku.kotoraya through fleshtul zalivattsya.potom can split hairs with the addition of another proshivki.koroche better to leave things as they est.nu only if plchistit this firmware. Now demolished vsechto it associated with gugl.sinhronizatsiyu tam.i still some .ostaail Google market, and an account gugl.inache market will not work.

* samodelkin53,
Throw a list of software that it is desirable to leave ... Ato afraid to overdo it and cover ... I'm just a fan of clean everything on maximum ...: rolleyes:

I look to the purchase of a subject, a question for the owners - the same is in it or not OTG? Onhttp://pdadb.net/index...igabyte_gsmart_saga_s3It says that there is and tech support Gigabyte said no. Whom to believe? In general, very little information in the internet about this smart, who purchased - share!

In general, OTG is, works fine in the technical support Gigabyte dolt who do not know the capabilities of their products.

Built-in memory is divided into two sections - for applications GB 2.89, 2.77, and is available for multimedia 3.22 GB available 3.21. The screen is a bright sunny afternoon read perfectly, with little glare glossy film, but a great stock of brightness is compensated. And only a small complaint about the screen - at angled more than 45 В° to the horizontal color is very slightly shifted into the blue, but at an angle no one in their right mind would not use the device. When connecting the USB drive SanDisk Ultra Dual (fun things with a full-sized USB connector on one end and a micro-USB to the another) immediately I saw her and offered to be selected as the default memory. Even a small bong with the software - to the default keyboard, only the English and Chinese layout. Theoretically, you can select other languages, but the language names in Chinese. I do not own them, so put the Smart Keyboard, and all became Zamechtatelno.

What about the keyboard I originally Russian default and the Chinese and close net.mozhet iz..ha fact that Ukraine supplied sharpened under evropu.t.e. Russian layout immediately ... angliyskaya.est more languages ​​but the Chinese do not have

Posted on 23/08/2014, 18:35:

pardon.navral.nashel Chinese rpskladku.no when he bought was angliyskiy.bez problems chose russkiy.i all ok

In general, the above-described problem with an abundance of characters in the interface, regardless of the selected Russian language, decided to upgrade from the drain to the latest firmware V1.12.09 to V1.28.20 today (take awayhttp: //www.gigabytecm....tent.php id = 237 & type = 2?), The update has been passed relatively quickly, after which prerezagruzka, wipe through rekaveri, and another reboot. And Russian layout keyboard appeared in the sink, and the elsewhere "native" language is changed to Russian, the Android version has remained the same as 4.2.2. Driver Gigabyte does not want to sign, so Windows 7 x64 had to ship via F8 and selecting the download option that does not require mandatory driver signing, and then on the ADB driver successfully installed. Who cares, raising the volume recipe via the engineering menu
1. Log in engineering menu - dial * # * # 3646633 # * # *
2. Go to the Hardware Testing>Audio>Normal Mode.
3. Select "Sph" in the list.
4. Select "level 6" in the list of volume levels.
5. Enter 160 (max) in the volume value.
Let is all be in the same subject.

vopros.A than the version v1 .12.09 different from v1.28.20? what's new? I just have a normal sink without glitches and Chinese crap with ieroglifami.est sense to upgrade?

Guys, thank you very much for the help with the engineering menu: thank_you:)) I am happy as a small child: sveta:))

Rep: (1)
samodelkin53 @ 24.08.2014, 03:10*
vopros.A than the version v1 .12.09 different from v1.28.20? what's new? I just have a normal sink without glitches and Chinese crap with ieroglifami.est sense to upgrade?

Changes in version 1.19.15:
1. Camera enhancement (Improved camera)
2. WiFi connection enhancement (Improved WiFi connection)

Changes in version 1.28.20
1. Fix SMS forced reboot issue (Fixed problem with SMS leading to a restart)
2. Fix Google map forced closed issue (Fixed problem with Google map leading to the closure)

Personally, I just re-flash to version 1.19.15, when I bought the phone, so compare the performance of camera and Wi fi can not. With the problems that fixed in the latest version of the firmware is not experienced, so I think the urgency to update the firmware is not present.

By the way of the problems as above mentioned, the videos on a regular YouTube app slows down, except when watching videos in full-screen mode is not removed the notification bar, or rather do icons disappear, and the black strip so top and remains, due to which part of the image is cut off. And it is noticed not only on YouTube, QuickPic the same problem when viewing images in full screen mode. In other programs, while this is not observed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 19:36