Gigabyte GSmart Saga S3 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 ''

Rep: (6)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart Saga S3
PictureGigabyte GSmart Saga S3
Description|Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional Information:
Here are a couple of videos about this smartphone:
- Review 1(No comments)
- Overview 2(in Chinese)
- Ads

Useful
Custom and ported firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 06.07.16, 15:14
Reason for editing: 8 MIUI v6.6.16 BETA Ported by ~ @ NPG @ ~

Rep: (8)
A few days he became the owner of the phone.
Until satisfied, before I used Samsung Galaxy S with firmware
CyanogenMod 11.
After a long search, I found how to do Root
Maybe someone will come in handy.
Root of devices on a chip MT6582

root

Post has been editedmalinski - 22.05.14, 06:40

Rep: (14)
Well traveled. As to the battery, as far as? As the camera?

Cam normal
Battery lasts for 14-15 hours.
Mail, whatsApp, weather, dropbox, internet and talking ~ 4h.

Rep: (374)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Android - Devices. The request of the vehicle to follow the alignment of the topic header to the standards of the new section.
Note!
After transferring the topic to the sectionAndroid - DevicesThe topic will be processed by moderators of the section in accordance withNew topic creation rulessectionAndroid - Devices.

Rep: (1048)
M
Topic moved to subsectionGigabyte

Rep: (2)
Benci

Benchmark - Results (Post # 30798284)

Rep: (14)
And it is possible more in detail about the use of batteries, a couple of examples of the photo. Like the sound - speaker \ headphones?

Rep: (1)
So I became the owner of this unit has as a third day. Overall a positive experience. I took in the first place it for watching videos, reading books and connect to the Internet. In this respect, it is fully satisfied yet. Prior to that was, and yet still, GSmart G1362.
And it is possible more in detail about the use of batteries, a couple of examples of the photo. Like the sound - speaker \ headphones?

According to the battery still hard to say, so far only two times he charged. Good sound through a speaker, headphones feels shortage of bass. By the way, my dear good headset to it.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedNoreg - 06.08.14, 22:59
Reason for editing: Screenshots under the spoiler

Rep: (0)
and that with the body? good quality or saved?

RAM is not enough)

Add a hat this review:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEQLhMCr8BE(No ads!)

As for me, the phone is very quiet. The headphones sound you always want to add. By "native" headset no pritenzy. On SGS2 it sounded fine. The speakers are too quiet and not always hear an incoming call or SMS. Vibrate only saves. I do not know about you, but I have a little video to YouTube podlagivaet (voice does not match the picture and the video is at about 9-15fps). Everything else is good.

recently bought this devays.pri help inzh.menyu picked up the sound of both internal and external to the internal dinamika.teper even the volume became ubavlyayu.vneshny gromche.plyunul warranty set ruut.ubral all lishnee.koroche imprisoned under sebya.poka dovolen.vse works zhps all ostalnoe.nravitsya that even on a sunny day on the screen shows everything.

Ruut put right without problems prog vroot.stavitsya through a computer in two clicks.

* samodelkin53,

What parameters are changed? Bring value. I tried to raise the volume, but the big difference is not received.

I scored in the search engines ... how to increase the volume kit.smarte ... well iuzhe on articles uvelichil.hotya nyuans.ya have chosen to store the most gromkiy.tolko third such .plyus appeared a little raised inzhenerki

Posted 04/08/2014, 7:50:

and esche.na loud squeaky vnutr.dinamik already ear rezhit.nu kak..to so.

Rep: (30)
This manual describes how to get the Root-rights on smartphones with MT6582 processor. Unlike other devices based on Mediatek processor, this may not be the Root-th e using Framaroot. You will need a PC to do this. Let's get started!

Step 1: First, download the necessary software. We need a universal ADB Driver and Root Genius program. Install ADB Driver and extract the Root Genius.

Step 2: Now you need to activate the debugging mode on your phone. To do this, you need to find the menu "For Developers" in the settings of your device and check the box "on the USB Debugging". If the Developer menu is not shown in the settings, you need to go in the "About phone" and click on the item "Build Number" and many times very quickly. Now Developer menu needs to be open.

Step 3: Connect your smartphone to your computer.

Step 4: Now proceed to the preparation of Root-rights. To do this, open the Root Genius. After a few seconds a smartphone should be defined by the program. Now, click "Root Now" and the process will start.

Step 5: That's it! After completing the process, you must restart your smartphone. Now you can check the Root-right of any application (for example: root checker).

How do you see the process is not so much complicated and takes a little more time than getting a Root-rights through Framaroot. Enjoy your smartphone with Root-rights!

P.S .: Personally I want to add that the process is slightly different from the above instructions.
First: After the installation of the ADB drivers and run the program (in my case), Root Genius anyway inquiry Loading drivers, and install the drivers from the Samsung'a (do not worry, agree to install, I have all the rent). But you can try to set in place a universal - ADB native driver.
Second: Please note that 23% of the process will come out on the smartphone tablet, where it will be necessary to check the "All-still set" and confirm the installation of the application to your smartphone. Not provtykal, otherwise it will be a long wait for a miracle.
Then everything went like clockwork.

Translation and additions _by NPG

Just attach the necessary files and native ADB driver from Saga S3:

Attached files

Attached fileuniversaladbdriversetup6.msi(8.78 MB)
Attached filerootgenius.zip(3.28 MB)
Attached fileADB_Driver_Saga_S3.zip(18.55 MB)

Post has been editedNPGroup - 06.08.14, 02:01

Rep: (30)
Even add links to collected me at Saga S3 resources

Saga S3 resources - ОБЛАКО@mail.ru

Saga S3 resources - Yandex.Disk

Resources Saga S3 - Google Drive

Post has been editedNoreg - 06.08.14, 23:00
Reason for editing: Bonded

As the device is friends with the stick on the 32GB? And does it make sense to choose between 4.6 or 10 class?

Post has been edited-Andrusha- - 10.08.14, 22:18

32 gigs flash card friendly horosho.A me is such. 10.chem class above the class, the higher the recording speed with flehi.esli reading just use as a drive foto.muzyki.tekst documents, and 4 kl.hvatit.esli download large files and then transfer them to a computer, and often do, the speed 10luchshe.bystrey

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/06/20, 10:19