Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (6)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart Rey R3
PictureGigabyte GSmart Rey R3
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached Image
  • Operating system: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
  • Processor: 1.3GHz Dual Core (MT6572)
  • Screen: 4.5 ”IPS, 854x480 pixels (FWVGA)
  • Dimensions / Weight: 136 * 66 * 10.5 mm / 138 g (with battery)
  • Battery: Li-ion 1800mAh
  • SIM Card Slot: Dual SIM Cards
  • Standby time / Talk time: 320 h / 8 h
  • Built-in memory: 4GB ROM / 1GB RAM
  • Memory card support: microSD, up to 32GB
  • USB: Micro USB
  • Wi-Fi: 802.11 / b / g / n
  • Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
  • Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA, HSDPA: 21Mbps; HSUPA: 5.76Mbps
  • GPS: GPS, AGPS
  • FM: FM Radio
  • Camera: 8.0 MP with autofocus and LED flash
  • Main camera: 0.3 MP
  • Video file format: MP4 / 3GPP / H.264
  • Audio file format: MP3 / WAV / MIDI / AAC
  • Sensors: accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor

Additional Information:
Here are a couple of videos about this smartphone:
- Review 1(No comments)
- Overview 2(in Romanian)
- Overview 3(in Chinese)

Right herefirmware
Root, Recovery, Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 18.09.17, 21:09
Reason for editing: removed broken link

Rep: (0)
I have all the normal only minus the flash and shit ...... although ideii need it ..... I think to go to the service can be possible with other models of solder)))))

Post has been editeddamir123123 - 25.10.14, 16:22

I have all the normal only minus the flash and shit ...... although ideii need it ..... I think to go to the service can be possible with other models of solder)))))

Wow flash sucks, if possible when the other put accomplish your goal please.

Rep: (4)
Somebody there is an example Photo & Video Made in the smart?

Here are examples of photo

Post has been editedzip666 - 06.11.14, 10:26

The good news, WoT Blitz is on our device =)

Good day to all.

He became the proud owner of this device. Principle I'm all happy, but there cant have it. Crooked working sensor.
More noticeable when dialing, the top row of numbers is pressed only by the bottom edge of the buttons. And so many other places. It seems there are two on each side of the strip, just 2-3 millimeters where a sensor generally silent.

Compare with the old firmware has not had time, as soon as been updated to the latest version.

Question: Is there this school from others and how to actually fight?

Software Version: 1.28.14
In the setting of the phone exposed to a small font size.

Rep: (3)
zip666 @ 06.11.2014, 11:58*
The good news, WoT Blitz is on our device =)

How is that? It is designed for the IOS?

How to copy all contacts from your phone to simkarty ??

How is that? It is designed for the IOS?

Android version that came out a few days ago is on our device without lags .Only one problem does not always respond immediately to 2 fingers

Like do not like, it is possible only with SIM cards on the phone or in a Google account as

Posted on 11/09/2014, 21:53:

Good day to all.

He became the proud owner of this device. Principle I'm all happy, but there cant have it. Crooked working sensor.
More noticeable when dialing, the top row of numbers is pressed only by the bottom edge of the buttons. And so many other places. It seems there are two on each side of the strip,just 2-3 millimeters where a sensor generally silent.

Compare with the old firmware has not had time, as soon as been updated to the latest version.

Question: Is there this school from others and how to actually fight?

Software Version: 1.28.14
In the setting of the phone exposed to a small font size.

It is faced with, but I have not the lower left corner OPERATE chuchut, but it is probably of uneven film is pasted there inflated. Although I am not so sure, and so on the sensor all the rules

It is faced with, but I have not the lower left corner OPERATE chuchut, but it is probably of uneven film is pasted there inflated. Although I am not so sure, and so on the sensor all the rules

Actually it is a sign Rejection sensor. Because when you use your phone, this is very noticeable jamb. Especially in typing in landscape mode.
As a result, it is shown in the center of the warranty and the phone was returned to me for the money.

Thank you for your comment, but I eventually took a different phone.

Hint.

Check the sensor can be in the engineering menu: * # * # 3646633 # * # *. I have been areas where there was no reaction, not to mention a curved line on the bottom of the screen.

Post has been editedrmt3 - 10.11.14, 13:23

zip666 @ 09.11.2014, 21:53*

Like do not like, it is possible only with SIM cards on the phone or in a Google account as

Here it is and ploho.A through Google Account FIG knew how to do it.

rmt3 @ 10.11.2014, 13:21*
Thank you for your comment, but I eventually took a different phone.
And which is very interesting and in the same price range or not?

The screen is now burning android and below is written removal of ... And so will remove the screen and back blymnul removes ... pulling the battery and insert the back, but the phone does not come into rekaveri hochet..A go back and delete a circle like this ... What do???

terai2008 @ 10.11.2014, 17:18*
Here it is and ploho.A through Google Account FIG knew how to do it.
he was very upset with the stick trying to throw out to be only on the phone fold

Posted on 11/10/2014, 22:58:

kozachek.maksim.96 @ 10.11.2014, 22:53*
The screen is now burning android and below is written removal of ... And so will remove the screen and back blymnul removes ... pulling the battery and insert the back, but the phone does not come into rekaveri hochet..A go back and delete a circle like this ... What do???
not experienced, try to go to rekaveri volume + and inclusion. If you do not leave then in service. if you will include in rekaveri, then in the cap have Data Recovery Tools. And what he was doing with the phone? Why did it happen?

Post has been editedzip666 - 10.11.14, 23:00

SIM-card type or normal Microsim?

mrLaban @ 10.11.2014, 23:03*
SIM-card type or normal Microsim?

Ordinary

zip666 @ 10.11.2014, 22:53*
And which is very interesting and in the same price range or not?

She took the more expensive in the end. Long looked toward Highscreen Bost 2SE. I did it and took it.
While pleased like a tank, flying at high battery 2+ days, but it includes everything except the NFC. The latter included only because of his absence on the phone =).

I think if you add on Wi-Fi and GPS as necessary, and stop listening to music through a Bluetooth headset .... must live day 4-D.

with the purchase of GTA sa was even on the most right now, and any simple little game began to slow down especially with 3D graphics vobesch not possible to play one way ??? two months have passed .... even picked up a bunch of viruses from a computer on a USB flash drive ...... ..... then brushed the renew firmware advise ??? IIL at all so the game go? CD))) in general MOBILE standards

Worth Rey_R3_V1.17.11@GSmart firmware can be updated to the 28.14?

Hello! Show you how to solve the problem with turning off the phone at 20% charge. Firmware 28.14

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20 10:10