Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (6)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart Rey R3
PictureGigabyte GSmart Rey R3
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached Image
  • Operating system: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
  • Processor: 1.3GHz Dual Core (MT6572)
  • Screen: 4.5 ”IPS, 854x480 pixels (FWVGA)
  • Dimensions / Weight: 136 * 66 * 10.5 mm / 138 g (with battery)
  • Battery: Li-ion 1800mAh
  • SIM Card Slot: Dual SIM Cards
  • Standby time / Talk time: 320 h / 8 h
  • Built-in memory: 4GB ROM / 1GB RAM
  • Memory card support: microSD, up to 32GB
  • USB: Micro USB
  • Wi-Fi: 802.11 / b / g / n
  • Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
  • Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA, HSDPA: 21Mbps; HSUPA: 5.76Mbps
  • GPS: GPS, AGPS
  • FM: FM Radio
  • Camera: 8.0 MP with autofocus and LED flash
  • Main camera: 0.3 MP
  • Video file format: MP4 / 3GPP / H.264
  • Audio file format: MP3 / WAV / MIDI / AAC
  • Sensors: accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor

Additional Information:
Here are a couple of videos about this smartphone:
- Review 1(No comments)
- Overview 2(in Romanian)
- Overview 3(in Chinese)

Right herefirmware
Root, Recovery, Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 18.09.17, 21:09
Reason for editing: removed broken link

Rep: (0)
I bought this unit. when turned on and connected to vayfay immediately prompted to update. I agreed. start loading the new firmware (500 mb) after loading writes "upgrade program error" and takes off. I tried several times. Did not work out. Climbed on site gigabytes downloaded firmware 17.10 and set on a manual laid out above. All went well. When you try to update the software again vayf. the same story. Help pliz. hunting upgrade to 28.14.

I bought this unit. when turned on and connected to vayfay immediately prompted to update. I agreed. start loading the new firmware (500 mb) after loading writes "upgrade program error" and takes off. I tried several times. Did not work out. Climbed on site gigabytes downloaded firmware 17.10 and set on a manual laid out above. All went well. When you try to update the software again vayf. the same story. Help pliz. hunting upgrade to 28.14.

Now try to update your smart, you look what happens.

updated: beee: not happy flew off half the applications at last Refresh this was not, and flew erratically on a flash drive was part of the phone's memory, I wish to achieve in games + took a couple of useful programs, even started a little slow down when flipping tables ... .
has not yet updated the advice, it is better to wait for the next one. the way to the off site are not following this Refresh

Upgrade to 28.14 normal flight, the camera slightly ludshe robotayut start, the battery gets a little stronger - propadaet connection wi-fi but the restart of the adapter without reboot helps - he may have a router ....
incidentally became chutnee sensor to the fingers ....
the sound from the headphones became louder - it is necessary umenshaetsya loudly as interlocutor then very strongly slishat)))
Navigator robotayut become nimble and accurate - 2-4 m error warming without AGPS and EPO from a cold start is not more than 3 minutes.
By the way, some interlocutors speaking INTO become slightly weaker slishno them ..... maybe the microphone manufacturer succeeded for the encoding bit replaced ......

someone knows their timeline? changes in logging firmware interesting
by the way - they have some test server on OTA - I do not understand and did not change INTO Do not know what .... someone knows INTO it?

tell me the name of the launcher phone? and whether it is possible to create folders in the applications is the menu?
And another thing: where you can find the launcher settings, desktop etc. ?

Post has been editediuryk - 04.09.14, 11:31

Rep: (1)
I use Nova Launcher. In my opinion much better.

Who knows about versions 4.4 update? When will it?

And the GPS works fine! Outside is a signal for 5 seconds. Only it was necessary to remove mtkgps.dat in the folder / data / misc

in standatrnom launcher nenaydesh settings !!!! on it and the standard =)))
Yes, you can create a folder but UTB turns ..... just drag a shortcut to another even in the drain such a function

Posted on 09/04/2014, 20:28:

And the GPS works fine! Outside is a signal for 5 seconds. Only it was necessary to remove mtkgps.dat in the folder / data / misc

and he again after the restart vostonavlivaetsya ..... ludshe empty it to create one, and give read-only access: blush: ..... but did not check: rolleyes: ....

Who knows about versions 4.4 update? When will it?

if there would be some infa etomu write about: blush: .... but alas ..... right now, no response - Kit Kat and most interesting - core optimized ludshe + chips will be more interesting;)

Well you have me in GPS almost catches = (well, only if the car with yusb antenna. And it is very difficult to catch, so that the GPS does not use, only for travel.

Well you have me in GPS almost catches = (

hmm there is an option - but ..... Do not know can go on ... prestidzhio probuval - matter:
1) remove Krischke smarta
2) there is connection at the antenna
3) pull out the antenna with a notebook or netbook (WiFi) and a signal prisodinyaem ludshe .... but then you can not close Krischke - in a car holder and charging ..... and then I zarobotat standards .....

when he had prestidzhio 4040 - with him finally hard to beat ... the battery is weak, the camera finally ... and SBS - UTB finally stupid .... warm even when calibrated at least beat 10-35 minutes, and if the road - then finally I did not find the satellites and the battery awful Sadilov (

with etim phone I somehow caught once satellites ... but calibration changes require to create one via the engineering menu ....
by the way! Babe phone no gyro sensor and magnetic - ie no calibration more accurate GPS because otsustvie compass .......

hmm there is an option - but ..... Do not know can go on ... prestidzhio probuval - matter:
1) remove Krischke smarta
2) there is connection at the antenna
3) pull out the antenna with a notebook or netbook (WiFi) and a signal prisodinyaem ludshe .... but then you can not close Krischke - in a car holder and charging ..... and then I zarobotat standards .....

try and cover not something terrible is not so often need GPS, thanks for the help

Rep: (3)
Whether to be updated to the latest version? Who has her test?

terai2008 @ 09.09.2014, 16:45*
Upgrade to 28.14 normal flight, the camera slightly ludshe robotayut start, the battery gets a little stronger - propadaet connection wi-fi but the restart of the adapter without reboot helps - he may have a router ....
the sound from the headphones became louder - it is necessary umenshaetsya loudly as interlocutor then very strongly slishat)))
Navigator robotayut become nimble and accurate - 2-4 m error warming without AGPS and EPO from a cold start is not more than 3 minutes.
By the way, some interlocutors speaking INTO become slightly weaker slishno them ..... maybe the microphone manufacturer succeeded for the encoding bit replaced ......

someone knows their timeline? changes in logging firmware interesting
by the way - they have some test server on OTA - I do not understand and did not change INTO Do not know what .... someone knows INTO it?

Upgrade to 28.14. The sensor is a little blunt. When dialing digits and sometimes even confusing for some reason))))) and typing there are problems with the accuracy of the sensor. The battery sits down quickly. I barely have enough as day. But in general everything seems to be buzzing.

p.s. Interlocutor was heard not so good. Added volume of the earpiece and external to the ringtone louder played through the engineering menu. Now everything is loud.

Post has been edited-sl- - 10.09.14, 08:12

Installed the latest firmware, everything goes through. I think soon already appears on this phone Andrew 4.4, because on the other smarts this manufacturer already has kit cat.

After 13 days of operation has failed earpiece (((given to quality control. On the same I do not want to. I'll pick up the money. Svezhevyshedshy eye on lenovo A536)))

Rep: (1)
* Alexey883,
* Alexey883,
The sound quality of the headphones disgusting. If anyone knows how to solve the problem, otpishites.Realno impossible.

Rep: (3)
The people faced such problemoy.Neobhodimo move all contacts from the phone to simku.V nashol.Tam no such contacts have current settings transfer contacts from your SIM cards or more otkudato, but on the contrary netu.Podskazhite what thread a program to transfer your phone contacts to the SIM cards .

give an accurate answer Cosmas not mind standing firmware factory '13 zardyaka 20% more do not see nothing no lags are satisfied and that in the new firmware ozhidaetsya ???? speak standard software will go and buggy? auuuuuuuuu

By the way, no one knows where you can buy a film and a cover for this phone?

give an accurate answer Cosmas not mind standing firmware factory '13 zardyaka 20% more do not see nothing no lags are satisfied and that in the new firmware ozhidaetsya ???? speak standard software will go and buggy? auuuuuuuuu

Sews on new and do not think. Lag with 20% in the very first kind of all I had. Flashed to a new all gone now is not any lag. Prrogi standing Photo with new firmware are only updated and all

Posted on 27/09/2014, 16:15:

By the way, no one knows where you can buy a film and a cover for this phone?

Hmm .... is it not seen, I have my own worth which was a gift in the box. And so probably need to buy a universal 7dyuymov and trim under the screen. I cover not know about. Bumpers definitely not, and pick up at the store size.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/02/20, 00:46