Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (6)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart Rey R3
PictureGigabyte GSmart Rey R3
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached Image
  • Operating system: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
  • Processor: 1.3GHz Dual Core (MT6572)
  • Screen: 4.5 ”IPS, 854x480 pixels (FWVGA)
  • Dimensions / Weight: 136 * 66 * 10.5 mm / 138 g (with battery)
  • Battery: Li-ion 1800mAh
  • SIM Card Slot: Dual SIM Cards
  • Standby time / Talk time: 320 h / 8 h
  • Built-in memory: 4GB ROM / 1GB RAM
  • Memory card support: microSD, up to 32GB
  • USB: Micro USB
  • Wi-Fi: 802.11 / b / g / n
  • Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
  • Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA, HSDPA: 21Mbps; HSUPA: 5.76Mbps
  • GPS: GPS, AGPS
  • FM: FM Radio
  • Camera: 8.0 MP with autofocus and LED flash
  • Main camera: 0.3 MP
  • Video file format: MP4 / 3GPP / H.264
  • Audio file format: MP3 / WAV / MIDI / AAC
  • Sensors: accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor

Additional Information:
Here are a couple of videos about this smartphone:
- Review 1(No comments)
- Overview 2(in Romanian)
- Overview 3(in Chinese)

Right herefirmware
Root, Recovery, Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 18.09.17, 21:09
Reason for editing: removed broken link

Rep: (3)
Alexey883 @ 11.07.2014, 10:47*
How about the sound quality in the headphones? In good purchased headphones.

in the purchase did not know, but in the family do not quite ploh.Tem more standard players have customizable equalizer.

Rep: (0)
Hi guys! I use this handheld device for about a week. Basically good, I took on the socket for 1460 UAH. Battery somewhere for six days with average-active use. Stylish design, 8MP camera takes pictures good day.

Put a set of necessary applications, and just yesterday began to reboot itself (time per day 10-12) and lock set the date, nothing new of the programs did not put on that day. Even if you uncheck "use the date and time of the network" option is not available for editing.

What do you think, what is the problem and how to solve? (The system automatically refreshed after purchase).

To what version?

Android version 4.2.2, Rey_R3_v1.17.10 build number, kernel version 3.4.5.

I also knocked after 20%, update all OK. Only I have a different problem - UTB external speaker. Sound skips then louder, then quieter, like a bud or the bass that ГЄГ Г® ochchen annoying, it's a marriage? or it may be the case in the firmware?

I also updated to this version, and everything is OK.

In short, I decided my problem. Which can be moved all applications on a memory card + all cleaned using a clean master. Normal flight already did not restart.

Post has been editedmaxbe - 16.07.14, 22:21

Rep: (31)
I want to order in a week, throw plz archival pictures from the device, nature, text, people, everything is possible. THX

As with the launch of heavy games? Change memory locations? Ruth? Screen plastic? The battery? What is the speaker? Heard messy external speaker

Post has been editedFrankovich - 17.07.14, 15:42

Frankovich @ 17.07.2014, 15:38*
As with the launch of heavy games? Change memory locations? Ruth? Screen plastic? The battery? What is the speaker? Heard messy external speaker

Launched last asphalt rides at medium without problems, Ruth got through prog framarut (taken here on the forum) The OSD does not know what kind of plastic or steklo.Batareya if strongly Shipping: games, internet, reading and watching the video, I have enough hours in the 5- 6, if only to call me broke down 2 dnya.Vneshny speaker tihovat rypit but not at the maximum.

Rep: (20)
I also encountered a reboot of the phone is 20% of the charge, but there will not be updated. May b'll take back to the store.
Externally, the camera does not look like an 8, and percent would like just a 5 megapixel can obrobatyvat.
We were pleased with the flash, the flow center of bright beam of light} -)

In Antutu scored 10,675 who more?

Dear, tell me how to enable 3G. I use the standard way, pass through the settings in "Access Point (APN)" and observe the following picture: both SIM cards are displayed, but around them there is no selection button, click "create a new access point" either. Version of Android 4.2.2 factory.

Post has been editedgremlin_a - 24.07.14, 21:57

Exow @ 24.07.2014, 16:33*
In Antutu scored 10,675 who more?

Once I dialed 11070, then an average of 10500-10600

Rep: (22)
gremlin_a @ 24.7.2014, 23:59*
Dear, tell me how to enable 3G. I use the standard way, pass through the settings in "Access Point (APN)" and observe the following picture: both SIM cards are displayed, but around them there is no selection button, click "create a new access point" either. Version of Android 4.2.2 factory.

It is necessary to tom menu, press the leftmost button.

Rep: (20)
And so, roskazhu about his unit.
On board we have;
1.MT6572 with GPU mali-400mp (core 1), RAM 1 gb, a ROM actual 1.4 gb.
2.Ekran LSD IPS multi-touch 2, and more and it is not necessary even in igrah- quality and viewing angles like the iPhone retina, have something to compare.
3.Batareya 1800 due to modern proca on 28nm duration of work is fine, + correct software and reduce the battery doktorm proca frequency - Day 3-4 calls. enough (test)
4.kamera 8 megapixels - that it is, I used to be 5. So here chuchut better than the 5 due to color, auto-focus also adequate. The flash is not bad, I want to note here that the flash in the iPhone SMS or blinks when a notification of the VC.
5.Sborka - the first day I was a little rosshatal back cover is not critical when working with the phone did not notice. But in general, the body strong, if it is very much "squeeze like a rag" - begins to play a plastic rear cover - is all smartphones polls.
6.Svyaz: zaradi this part and take. Here I caught GPS satellites through Navitel 15 !! seconds in the city and in the country, an average of 7-9 satellites catches konekt like when it is a 4 to 7 satellites. 3g and 2g work as usual in the country signal catches well, I will not say that the ideal but in comparison with ZTE v970 - our aparatik better.

Program: Office, archiver, Skype, navigation devices, in general, everything works as expected and without lags.
Games ; 2d graphics is without problems, the birds, Solar 2, Stratega etc.
3d graphics - played little games, I note that in the sine 970 Tegra 2 was there in Rial racing 3 lags nebylo in general, and then the game is not optimized for mali 400, in general it is necessary to look at the cache CPU cycles, the game should be easy to pull on average.
Dragon Slayer, Kritika, Demonrock, Dangeon Hanter 4 go without problems on srednih.No note that the DS when the weapon is inserted or property poisoning attack onnem - start to brake, I usually collect parovozf of 4-9 packs of mobs and Haras physics on all at once - where 20-25 mobov immediately emit flames or poison - and podlagivaet.

Etc. about the RAM - I freely 896 meters, the system 85 occupied. I do not know how myself so antutu but with the RAM scored 11869, made a screen RAM and antutu neuspel, protklyuchal all applications (thought to be 12 like SGS2) but again was on the 1k less - 10765. By the way our phone sgs2 better in almost everything, judging by antutu.

Guys, the owners of the phone, I seychas.v vacation and write this text from the smartphone, and access to high-speed Net does not have like kind to test video playback 1k p 720 aparatno drags, but the picture is slightly nasysheney on software decoder .1k p dozhno aparatno + drag, but not sure.

And tell the Old about other games, it is advisable to throw links and cache to the application.

Urgently need firmware flew phone, reset the settings ... now when the control to select the language issues "Settings wizard error" and throws back to the language selection

Come generally restored all those who need to do so
go to the website gigabyte (brand manufacturer) that is herehttp: //www.gigabytecm....tent.php id = 228 & type = 2?
1 download the file GSmart Rey R3_V1.13.08 open it it will archive GBC_update.zip
2 GBC_update.zip throw in the root of the memory card
3 switch on the phone in recovery mode (turn off the phone, hold the volume up and power button)
recovery volume management rocker-flick up, down, selection (input)
4 go to apply update from sdcard
5 seek there our archive GBC_update.zip
6 we find press rocker down and wait until everything is updated
7 then it is desirable to download GSmart Rey R3_V1.17.10 and do the same
PS if immediately put GSmart Rey R3_V1.17.10 problems can not be solved!
There are online instructions in English but with screenshotshttp: //www.gigabytecm....English%2020140312.pdf

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.08.14, 11:12
Reason for editing: In the header

Root
Why do we need a rut? so we have about 1.3gb applications. But the phone is not much we need application
obtaining root Framaroothttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...34/Framaroot-1.7.1.apknamely version 1.7.1 does not work with other
set disabling antivirus
go to the app, select "Set SuperSU"
in box, select the method of getting RooT-rights "Boromir"
window will appear
Results . Success:-)
reloads SMARTPHONE
then as always putВ® Root Explorer (File Manager)Root Explorer (File Manager)
open Root Explorer go system --->App
and starting e.g. from the keyboard. alternate download or use the regular keyboard android Because Firm occupies a lot of space
ArabicPack.apk-1.25mb
BulgarianPack.apk-1.42mb
CangjiePack.apk-158 kb
ChtPack.apk-2.49mb
CroatianPack.apk-1.43mb
CzehPack.apk-1.40mb
EstonianPack.apk-2.21mb
FrenchPack.apk-1.95mb
GermanPack.apk-1.91mb
GreekPack.apk-1.22mb
HandwritePack.apk-4.48mb
HandwritePack_cloud.apk-4.48mb
HebrewPack.apk-1mb
HungarianPack.apk-1.15mb
IndonesianPack.apk-0.5mb
LatvianPack.apk-1.94mb
LithuanianPack.apk-5.26mb
PinyinPack.apk-4.13mb
PolishPack.apk-1.05mb
PortuguesebrPack.apk-1.17mb
PortugueseptPack.apk-1.11mb
RomanianPack.apk-1mb
RussianPack.apk-1.24mb
SerbianPack.apk-1.59mb
SlovakPack.apk-2.13mb
SlovenianPack.apk-1.81mb
SpanishPack.apk-1.87mb
ThaiPack.apk-400kb
TurkishPack.apk-1.75mb
UkrainianPack.apk-1.28mb
VietnamPack.apk-400kb
Gigabyte_V5.1.4.1.54157 (soma klava) -6.95mb
And of the keyboard 31, the APK file !!! 57 mb !!!
If it is you really like, make a
Gigabyte_V5.1.4.1.54157 and RussianPack.apk (English sewn)

You can also removeBestChoice, Book, clenmaster,(I would have left a useful program),Dropbox, Exchange2, GeniesWidget, Gmail, GoogleDrive, Hangouts,kbatterydok (in principle, as for me generally useless)KingSoftOffice,
It is pre-installed programs which are not removed they do not harm the use of your smartphone.Unless of course you do not use these programs.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.08.14, 15:00
Reason for editing: In the header

I bought the machine. Updated itself to Rey_R3_V1.28.14@GSmart. Maltz podtuplivaet sensor, whether it makes sense to alter 1.17.10 or I got a completely different unit?

the unit itself on Wi Faya is updated to the latest version

Is it worth it to V1.17.10, updated on V1.28.14? and what's new in this firmware?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/03/20, 8:42