Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (6)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart Rey R3
PictureGigabyte GSmart Rey R3
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached Image
  • Operating system: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
  • Processor: 1.3GHz Dual Core (MT6572)
  • Screen: 4.5 ”IPS, 854x480 pixels (FWVGA)
  • Dimensions / Weight: 136 * 66 * 10.5 mm / 138 g (with battery)
  • Battery: Li-ion 1800mAh
  • SIM Card Slot: Dual SIM Cards
  • Standby time / Talk time: 320 h / 8 h
  • Built-in memory: 4GB ROM / 1GB RAM
  • Memory card support: microSD, up to 32GB
  • USB: Micro USB
  • Wi-Fi: 802.11 / b / g / n
  • Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
  • Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA, HSDPA: 21Mbps; HSUPA: 5.76Mbps
  • GPS: GPS, AGPS
  • FM: FM Radio
  • Camera: 8.0 MP with autofocus and LED flash
  • Main camera: 0.3 MP
  • Video file format: MP4 / 3GPP / H.264
  • Audio file format: MP3 / WAV / MIDI / AAC
  • Sensors: accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor

Additional Information:
Here are a couple of videos about this smartphone:
- Review 1(No comments)
- Overview 2(in Romanian)
- Overview 3(in Chinese)

Right herefirmware
Root, Recovery, Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 18.09.17, 21:09
Reason for editing: removed broken link

Rep: (4)
Firmware Rey_R3_V1.17.11@GSmart. All after turning polnogo- turn, the battery life on the phone begins a new countdown. On the other smarts it continues normally consider battery life.

Rep: (1)
Who as the battery holds? I have 2 days and of them 50% of consumption - the connection to the network! All the way or my marriage? Network mode set only GSM ...

Rep: (65)
Also I took this unit.
Read the whole thread, I see that many are faced with various problems.
Is it just me all the rules? : D

By the way took on shares for 1299 UAH.

Rep: (3)
Dimitsuri @ 22.11.2014, 20:04*
Also I took this unit.
Read the whole thread, I see that many are faced with various problems.
Is it just me all the rules? : D

By the way took on shares for 1299 UAH.

Wait, everything out in front :)

Rep: (0)
the problem is the same as the majority - no more than 2 days holds the battery (in standby mode and up to 30 minutes of talk), and the phone is not bad when compared with the LENOVO A328, which is more expensive than UAH 500.
the screen is great, the room at a minimum, and the sun and automatic settings can be seen all

one minus the battery

Post has been editedClavik2510 - 23.11.14, 12:06

Rep: (27)
battery in the device pulls on 4-7 hours of video from YouTube via wifi, the games about 8 hours, if not enough to play without demanding VF and minimum sosveschaemosti.

Music 20 hours, or even more.

I am riding on giving a full charge after removing the phone data and markups turned simki.Minimalnaya brightness, games for an hour a day music po3-4 chasa.Ot 100 sufficed to 3% for 4 days.

But the fact that I do not like the phone is this: I have a card worth 16 gig, and for some reason, sometimes simply losing VC cache of audio and loses them at all, not vozsproizvodit. The same applications that knock an error due to lack of access to the cache files on the sit map. After rebooting all the rules. I suspect not compatible with the phone card, but potestit others can not.

Bought this device for shares have not been, android devices.
The first (and not only) impressions are very good - works quickly, slows down infrequently, of the downsides - the camera: in poor light well, very grainy footage obtained, and with a good - could be better (for a device with 8 megapixels).
By the way, what the latest version of Android can be installed on this device?

Who as the battery holds? I have 2 days and of them 50% of consumption - the connection to the network! All the way or my marriage? Network mode set only GSM ...

This is fine with me, communicating with the network 46%, 40% standby, Screen 9%, 2% of voice calls, the media server 2%.
By the way, what the latest version of Android can be installed on this device?

4.2.2, and upgraded see, sometimes overlook
Hello! Show you how to solve the problem with turning off the phone at 20% charge. Firmware 28.14

The country has been a problem in the firmware that was once but V1.28.14 no such sure. Try again to update, if not the most likely match.
with the purchase of GTA sa was even on the most right now, and any simple little game began to slow down especially with 3D graphics vobesch not possible to play one way ??? two months have passed .... even picked up a bunch of viruses from a computer on a USB flash drive ...... ..... then brushed the renew firmware advise ??? IIL at all so the game go? CD))) in general MOBILE standards

Demolition of all from the phone, put anti-virus, the first firmware update the rolls on it. can help

: D

* zip666,
4.2.2, and upgraded see, sometimes overlook

just I heard that some smartphones already Lollipop put, that's crept into the idea that I was "left behind" by the progress: lol:

Rep: (65)
One good man agreed to do MIUI port under our apparatus.
But for this it is necessary to drain the phone stock rekaveri and pass it. I for standard instructions did not work. Maybe there is one more bright, do that?
Then I think, and other ports appear and the CM, etc.

Post has been editedDimitsuri - 28.11.14, 21:12
Reason for editing: spelling

just I heard that some smartphones already Lollipop put, that's crept into the idea that I was "left behind" by the progress: lol:

Unfortunately we do not have the Samsung and HTC, so we should not even think of the most recent versions =)
But we bought this device is cheaper than the cost of filling the same samsungi
One good man agreed to do MIUI port under our apparatus.
But for this it is necessary to drain the phone stock rekaveri and pass it. I for standard instructions did not work. Maybe there is one more bright, do that?
Then I think, and other ports appear and the CM, etc.

rummaged through it lengthwise and crosswiserecovery.imgI did not find this very strange. Maybe it that the head knocked him to rename.
ect folder to have recovery-resource.dat, help?

Post has been editedzip666 - 01.12.14, 22:33
Reason for editing: added

Hello everyone, I have a question here on the second page of the person wrote that he has 85 MB of operatives employed. I employ about 400 Mb ... Actually the question: is it possible somehow to release? If yes, then sketch out even an approximate procedure.

Check that ship it. And try some cleaners do not be, I have consistently employs 500, well, even if you put the Root and carry all sorts of services that are constantly working to update the truth then the problem (Unverified)

formatted system upgrade to the latest version of the USB stick and the phone began to work fine) but about the stupidity of the sensor was true noticed in Google when you push the reset nabronogo apotochnee when you press on the cross nazhimaetsya entirely different))) to change back to the old do not hunt because nepravlinoy charging display )))) left wondering firmware or official yet come?

try some cleaners do not be, I have consistently employs 500, well, even if you put the Root and carry all kinds of services are constantly working

500 is a lot. Won in humans 85, this is the result! As he reached it? And about demolition services, I do not need to know Che Che did not. Suddenly I will tear down something right, and it will cease to work. Now here 480 mb looked busy, run the Clean Master, he writes 123 MB RAM 490 osvobozhdeno.Smotryu again occupied. Nailed a pair fatter services processes, writes of 500 MB occupied. A service of the processes have disappeared!

Rep: (6)
Hello, I do not work when the vibration call me, that's when the call ..... In the setting of an all-inclusive, but does not work ((((
Help

Has anyone tried to put the Xposed Framework? Please unsubscribe.

guys how to fix the sound jumps to external speakers? (then louder, then quieter) firmware version 1.28 for the past, too, this was (

When receiving a message flashes flash, how to disable? Settings shoveled, and have not found. Maybe there is, but given implicitly.

Pokapaysya again in the settings I do not have such a flash ..... it is not visible in printsepe it is weak)))))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/06/20, 10:33