Broadlink - General Topic | [SmartHome] Broadlink smart home system

Rep: (1162)
Broadlink - Discussion
smart home system from Broadlink
Official site| DiscussionпїЅ | E-Conrtol application пїЅ | IHC / Intelligent Home Control app пїЅ | BroadLink Client - an alternative client пїЅ | Smart Home - General Topic пїЅ
Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Read a must!
1. Broadlink RM is not a receiver, but a transmitter, it can receive signals only in the training mode, it is controlled only through a proprietary application
2. Third-party sensors can not be connected to the system.

System composition
Broadlink RM Pro, RM Pro + and Home
Broadlink RM Pro - Universal WiFi Remote RF + IR
Broadlink RM Pro + - universal WiFi remote RF (only 433 MHz) + IR, temperature sensor removed
Broadlink RM Home - the universal WiFi remote control IR - does not support RF signals over the air
Broadlink RM is not a receiver, but a transmitter, it can receive signals only in the training mode!
Attached Image

The Broadlink RM2 Home / Pro controller allows you to control almost all household appliances via Wi-Fi or the Internet using an Android or IOS device to control. Broadlink RM2 Home / Pro is one of the most inexpensive and affordable tools for the implementation of the project "Smart Home". The Broadlink RM2 Home controller transmits control signals via an infrared port, and Broadlink RM2 Pro has the ability to transmit signals to devices via radio waves at a frequency of 315 and 433 MHz.
Attached Image

Broadlink A1 e-Air
Broadlink A1 e-Air
Attached Image

It is a system that can measure humidity, temperature and air quality (quality means the concentration of formaldehydes in the air), light intensity and sound. The A1 system sends its parameters in real time to your smartphone or tablet (Android and IOS platforms are supported). Broadlink A1 communicates via a Wi-Fi router. If your router has Internet access, then you can control the settings in your Smart Home from anywhere in the world where there is Internet access. Also, when you connect to a single Wi-Fi network with a Broadlink A1 e-Air controller's Broadlink RM PRO / Home controller, you can set up scripts. Scenarios can be different: for example, when the humidity drops on Tuesday at 12:00 (measurement time can be set), Broadlink A1 will send a command to Broadlink RM PRO / Home, and the latter will turn on the air humidifier for as long as Broadlink A1 reaches the desired parameter.
Broadlink RM3 Mini
Broadlink RM3 Mini - universal WiFi remote IR
Attached Image

RM3 mini is a small controller in the Broadlink lineup. Control TV, satellite, Blu-ray player, air conditioning using IR commands. The control is carried out using the E-Control application pre-installed on the phone (Android, IOS).
Main characteristics:
- Infrared blaster - works only on IR.
- small size
- The lowest price in the smart home segment.
- Support two way communication
- Consumption 500mA
- Ability to use any charger from older models of phones.
- Optimized with GreenPower
Broadlink S1 SmartONE Kit
Broadlink S1 SmartONE Kit - set of security systems
Attached Image

Broadlink SmartOne - the ideal solution for the security of your home, is available at a low price, easily customizable.

SmartOne is the brain of your security system. This device can detect the opening / closing of the door and accordingly enable / disable the alarm, heating or lighting. The motion sensor responds to any movement within its range. SmartONE supports up to 16 sensors.

In one set of 4 devices . The kit includes 4 components: SmartONE, door sensor, motion sensor (PIR) and Remote control. SmartONE will send notifications to your smartphone about what is happening in your home when you are outside.

Designed as the “smart brain” of your home, when the environment changes, SmartONE receives a signal from sensors and can give signals to turn on other connected devices. It can also be used as an alarm clock, a warning center for certain events.

Motion Sensor (PIR)
The motion sensor detects movement in its coverage area and sends a notification to your smartphone. It can also be configured to turn on / off the light at night when motion is detected. At the same time, he simultaneously analyzes the actions that he perceives and reacts accordingly, for example, to track the actions of children and the elderly in order to take timely security measures for them.

Opening / closing sensor
When it is installed, the open / close sensor detects when doors or windows are open or closed and sends a notification when this happens, and can also send a signal to activate other smart devices.

Remote control keychain
Keychain "Remote Control" simplifies the management of your home through your smartphone, allowing you to fully or partially take security measures of your home or, conversely, remove them, and also gives the signal "SOS" in emergency situations. В«AUTOВ» mode for the advance preparation of comfortable conditions at home for your arrival. Heading home, you can preset Auto to start devices connected to your smartphone to turn on the lights, a music player, or even your heating system, so that your home will be ready for you by your arrival. SmartONE allows you to establish the ultimate relationship and interaction between different devices.

Broadlink SmartONE can interact with Broadlink SP, Broadlink RM mini and Broadlink RM Pro.
Broadlink SP3
Broadlink SP3 - smart wifi outlet
Attached Image

The socket has remote control via Wi-Fi via the cloud, modificationSP3S equipped with a power meter.
Broadlink TC2
Broadlink TC2 touch radio switch - 1, 2 or 3 buttons
Attached Image

This switch allows you to control the lighting from anywhere in the world where there is Internet. Broadlink TC2 is easy to install. It connects like a normal switch. The TC2 switch is controlled via Broadlink RM by radio signal or through the touch buttons on the front panel. These switches can be added to your home in unlimited quantities, since Broadlink system built on a modular principle.
Circuit breakerBroadlink - General Topic (Post maximry # 61130215)
Broadlink MS1
Broadlink MS1 - WiFI column
Attached Image

Additional features of Broadlink MS1:
Interact with other Broadlink в„ў devices
MicroSD slot - enjoy your own music collections;
audio input - use to output sound from other devices;
Battery - up to 7 hours of battery life.
BroadLink MP1, MP2
BroadLink MP1, MP2 WiFi Extension Cable (socket block)
Attached Image
Broadlink SC1
Broadlink SC1 - switch-relay
Attached Image

Compatible Equipment (DNA)
DOOYA
DOOYA - electric WiFi curtain, DT360E engine - controlled via e-control
Attached Image
HONYAR
HONYAR IHL1302B - RGB Wi-Fi lamp Broadlink - General Topic
HONYAR - switch Broadlink - General Topic

Recommended third-party equipment
Problem equipment:
Livolo - switches https: //livolo.ru.alie...0708.1000002.19.PGPSZW
At the moment, all the switches, except the switches company Honyar, there is no feedback.

Beeline TV set-top boxes - Motorola and Cisco set-top boxes

Compatible software
Communication with third-party software systems
Majordomo
Communication with the system Majordomo
MajorDoMo

Useful
Graphic materials
Where can one buy
Official store on Ali -https: //www.aliexpress....0108.1000002.19.Pa8RyW
Slightly more expensive, but with fast delivery -http://broadlink.ru/
Buy in Ukraine -broadlink.com.ua
Video reviews
YouTube channel how to make your home smarter with Broadlinkhttps: //www.youtube.co..m53qIQ6TkxLbtOA0nYI3zZ
miscellanea

Note!
RM2 and RM2 +differ by serial number: The number of the updated version of 2017 begins with "RM03".

Post has been editedVitt - 30.05.19, 10:08
Reason for editing: header optimization

Rep: (9)
bm_s @ 03/10/19, 15:13*
show where you see it?

This is in the E-Control application, A1 shows a lot of numbers.

Rep: (384)
* igor_chyk I'm wildly sorry, my screenshots did not look?

Rep: (303)
* bm_s , here's what shy to lay out.
Attached Image

* beda69, From the cap, you need to put E-Control and it will be all stinging happiness ...

Post has been editedbm_s - 10.03.19, 20:49

Rep: (0)
Good day.
The other day I became the owner of BroadLink RM Pro + (v2018, serial number RM33 ...).
The box says that it supports 315/433 MHz, but has not yet tested it, there are no suitable devices. The temperature sensor was not a matter of principle, but when setting up the air conditioner remote in the window, it showed the temperature, which even coincided with the room and the button, it was suggested to adjust the temperature, which infuriated because it was unnecessary. But this is so, for information and what would be presented))
And now the first questions:
I understand correctly that when purchasing a Broadlink RM3 Mini it will be added to the application by a separate device with its own remote controls, to which you need to switch, and if I want to configure everything within the “one window” window, then to control devices in another room, it’s better to take IR transmitter, which and put in another room?
Are there any tools to create / draw your own remote control templates, if the built-in do not like or do not fit?

zaraza-LX @ 03/11/2019, 14:33*
Are there any tools for creating / drawing your own remote templates?
If you just need the icons of the buttons, then they are in the header. Someone recently drew a remote control, look at this and adjacent branches.
zaraza-LX @ 03/11/2019, 14:33*
IR transmitter
type, yes, but how stable it will work - xs

Post has been editedbm_s - 11.03.19, 13:38

bm_s @ 03.11.19, 13:37*
If you just need the icons of the buttons, then they are in the header. Someone recently drew a remote control, look at this and adjacent branches.

thank you
I will look, but not so much the icons are interested in how many exactly the template, I wanted to fit a similar in appearance to the real one. Yes, and in e-Control is a wonderful toolkit, where buttons are randomly arranged in a user remote, on a plain background, and after saving are displayed on the background of the grid))

and yet, does it all slow down or was I lucky? after pressing the "button" in the application before triggering, from two, then 10 seconds?
while spinning wait icon.
Broadlink itself is also connected to Domoticz, here is an instant reaction through it.

Post has been editedzaraza-lx - 11.03.19, 13:54

Rep: (55)
* zaraza-lx ... Quote: zaraza-LX @ 03/11/2019, 14:33 IR transmitter

type, yes, but how stable it will work - xs

I confirm about the transmitter. I highly recommend, buy, money down the drain ... Take one more RM better ...

zaraza-LX @ 03/11/2019, 14:48*
after pressing the "button" in the application before triggering, from two, then 10 seconds?
useBroadLink Client - an alternative clientand you will be happy ...

bm_s @ 03.11.19, 16:38*
I confirm about the transmitter. I highly recommend, buy, money down the drain ... Take one more RM better ...

Thank you for your feedback. But then, probably better in the direction of Broadlink RM3 Mini to watch. One RF is enough for one apartment, and mini is cheaper.

bm_s @ 03.11.19, 16:38*
Use BroadLink Client - an alternative client and you will be happy ...

So blunted, this is the norm.
If you think about alternative clients, then finally move to Domoticz and forget about Chinese servers forever.

Rep: (8)
Good day to all.
Bought this device. RM33 Serial. Set up the remote (433) and IR.
Worked for a couple of months, no questions asked.
At one point, decided to change the access point to another.
I pressed Reset for 6 seconds and nothing, complete silence. Power reset did not help.
LEDs do not light at all. BP changed, to no avail.
Brick in one word. Why is it not clear.
Maybe someone has a firmware dump for RM33, please share.

zaraza-LX @ 03/11/2019, 18:05*
move to domoticz
and how will he help you in your question?

bm_s @ 03.11.19, 17:49*
and how will he help you in your question?

zaraza-LX @ 03.11.19, 13:48*
Broadlink itself is also connected to Domoticz, here is an instant reaction through it.

?

Post has been editedzaraza-lx - 11.03.19, 18:14

* zaraza-lx So what? Or are you all the time at the computer? I do not, I need buttons on the phone screen.

bm_s @ 03.11.19, 18:36*
So what? Or are you all the time at the computer? I'm not, I need the buttons on the phone screen ..

AppStore

Googleplay

+ 100% Russian language.
Just do not think, I'm not doing PR here Domoticz. Just looking for a suitable solution.

zaraza-LX @ 03/11/2019, 21:10*
Domoticz not PR
So what? How can he replace the onscreen buttons?

bm_s @ 03.11.19, 21:25*
So what? How can he replace the onscreen buttons?

can continue in the profile topic?

* zaraza-lx have questions?

Of course, many of them.
I just started exploring this device. Yesterday afternoon, the server did not respond, you, too?

Rep: (1)
Good day! Who could not win the "radio" from S2? I found only similar problems in search, there are no solutions yet, so I understand? The Chinese are making a fool of themselves)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19, 21:11