Decent
[online]

Group: Moderators
Messages 6737
Check in: 29.12.06
Lenovo P2 3/32

Broadlink - Discussion
smart home system from Broadlink
Official site| Discussion | E-Conrtol application | IHC / Intelligent Home Control app | BroadLink Client - an alternative client | Smart Home - General Topic
Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Read a must!
1. Broadlink RM is not a receiver, but a transmitter, it can receive signals only in the training mode, it is controlled only through a proprietary application
2. Third-party sensors can not be connected to the system.

System composition
Broadlink RM Pro, RM Pro + and Home
Broadlink RM Pro - Universal WiFi Remote RF + IR
Broadlink RM Pro + - universal WiFi remote RF (only 433 MHz) + IR, temperature sensor removed
Broadlink RM Home - the universal WiFi remote control IR - does not support RF signals over the air
Broadlink RM is not a receiver, but a transmitter, it can receive signals only in the training mode!
Attached Image

The Broadlink RM2 Home / Pro controller allows you to control almost all household appliances via Wi-Fi or the Internet using an Android or IOS device to control. Broadlink RM2 Home / Pro is one of the most inexpensive and affordable tools for the implementation of the project "Smart Home". The Broadlink RM2 Home controller transmits control signals via an infrared port, and Broadlink RM2 Pro has the ability to transmit signals to devices via radio waves at a frequency of 315 and 433 MHz.
Attached Image

Broadlink A1 e-Air
Broadlink A1 e-Air
Attached Image

It is a system that can measure humidity, temperature and air quality (quality means the concentration of formaldehydes in the air), light intensity and sound. The A1 system sends its parameters in real time to your smartphone or tablet (Android and IOS platforms are supported). Broadlink A1 communicates via a Wi-Fi router. If your router has Internet access, then you can control the settings in your Smart Home from anywhere in the world where there is Internet access. Also, when you connect to a single Wi-Fi network with a Broadlink A1 e-Air controller's Broadlink RM PRO / Home controller, you can set up scripts. Scenarios can be different: for example, when the humidity drops on Tuesday at 12:00 (measurement time can be set), Broadlink A1 will send a command to Broadlink RM PRO / Home, and the latter will turn on the air humidifier for as long as Broadlink A1 reaches the desired parameter.
Broadlink RM3 Mini
Broadlink RM3 Mini- universal WiFi remote IR
Attached Image

RM3 mini is a small controller in the Broadlink lineup. Control TV, satellite, Blu-ray player, air conditioning using IR commands. The control is carried out using the E-Control application pre-installed on the phone (Android, IOS).
Main characteristics:
- Infrared blaster - works only on IR.
- small size
- The lowest price in the smart home segment.
- Support two way communication
- Consumption 500mA
- Ability to use any charger from older models of phones.
- Optimized with GreenPower
Broadlink S1 SmartONE Kit
Broadlink S1 SmartONE Kit- set of security systems
Attached Image

Broadlink SmartOne - the ideal solution for the security of your home, is available at a low price, easily customizable.

SmartOne is the brain of your security system. This device can detect the opening / closing of the door and accordingly enable / disable the alarm, heating or lighting. The motion sensor responds to any movement within its range. SmartONE supports up to 16 sensors.

In one set of 4 devices. The kit includes 4 components: SmartONE, door sensor, motion sensor (PIR) and Remote control. SmartONE will send notifications to your smartphone about what is happening in your home when you are outside.

Designed as the “smart brain” of your home, when the environment changes, SmartONE receives a signal from sensors and can give signals to turn on other connected devices. It can also be used as an alarm clock, a warning center for certain events.

Motion Sensor (PIR)
The motion sensor detects movement in its coverage area and sends a notification to your smartphone. It can also be configured to turn on / off the light at night when motion is detected. At the same time, he simultaneously analyzes the actions that he perceives and reacts accordingly, for example, to track the actions of children and the elderly in order to take timely security measures for them.

Opening / closing sensor
When it is installed, the open / close sensor detects when doors or windows are open or closed and sends a notification when this happens, and can also send a signal to activate other smart devices.

Remote control keychain
Keychain "Remote Control" simplifies the management of your home through your smartphone, allowing you to fully or partially take security measures of your home or, conversely, remove them, and also gives the signal "SOS" in emergency situations. «AUTO» mode for the advance preparation of comfortable conditions at home for your arrival. Heading home, you can preset Auto to start devices connected to your smartphone to turn on the lights, a music player, or even your heating system, so that your home will be ready for you by your arrival. SmartONE allows you to establish the ultimate relationship and interaction between different devices.

Broadlink SmartONE can interact with Broadlink SP, Broadlink RM mini and Broadlink RM Pro.
Broadlink SP3
Broadlink SP3- smart wifi outlet
Attached Image

The socket has remote control via Wi-Fi via the cloud, modificationSP3Sequipped with a power meter.
Broadlink TC2
Broadlink TC2 touch radio switch- 1, 2 or 3 buttons
Attached Image

This switch allows you to control the lighting from anywhere in the world where there is Internet. Broadlink TC2 is easy to install. It connects like a normal switch. The TC2 switch is controlled via Broadlink RM by radio signal or through the touch buttons on the front panel. These switches can be added to your home in unlimited quantities, since Broadlink system built on a modular principle.
Circuit breakerBroadlink - General Topic (Post maximry # 61130215)
Broadlink MS1
Broadlink MS1- WiFI column
Attached Image

Additional features of Broadlink MS1:
Interact with other Broadlink ™ devices
MicroSD slot - enjoy your own music collections;
audio input - use to output sound from other devices;
Battery - up to 7 hours of battery life.
BroadLink MP1, MP2
BroadLink MP1, MP2 WiFi Extension Cable(socket block)
Attached Image
Broadlink SC1
Broadlink SC1- switch-relay
Attached Image

Compatible Equipment (DNA)
DOOYA
DOOYA - electric WiFi curtain, DT360E engine- controlled via e-control
Attached Image
HONYAR
HONYAR IHL1302B- RGB Wi-Fi lampBroadlink - General Topic
HONYAR- switchBroadlink - General Topic

Recommended third-party equipment
Problem equipment:
At the moment, all the switches, except the switches company Honyar, there is no feedback.

Beeline TV set-top boxes- Motorola and Cisco set-top boxes

Compatible software
Communication with third-party software systems
Majordomo
Communication with the system Majordomo
MajorDoMo

Useful
Graphic materials
Where can one buy
Official store on Ali -https: //www.aliexpress....0108.1000002.19.Pa8RyW
Slightly more expensive, but with fast delivery -http://broadlink.ru/
Buy in Ukraine -broadlink.com.ua
Video reviews
YouTube channel how to make your home smarter with Broadlinkhttps: //www.youtube.co..m53qIQ6TkxLbtOA0nYI3zZ
miscellanea

Note!
RM2 and RM2 +differ by serial number: The number of the updated version of 2017 begins with "RM03".

Post has been editedZlisten - 07.03.19, 15:22
Reason for editing: header optimization
p1no4t
Message#42
20.08.14, 06:40
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 356
Check in: 12.11.12

rm now smashed, on the pro (with radio) and home.
I bought on sale RM2pro and two switches tc1.
I know that there are dimmable limic, and in the software for RM there is an opportunity to dim lighting?
tc1 not understand the descriptions, dimiruemye or not?
caponych
Message#43
20.08.14, 07:22
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 404
Check in: 01.01.08
I-mate jama

Is it possible to control these consoles via the Internet only through the cloud or can you communicate directly through the router?

PS: Now there is a group purchase of the home version, if anyone is interested ...
Ilukhanets
Message#44
20.08.14, 08:17
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 05.04.07

And in the software for the RM there is an opportunity to dim the lighting

I did not find such a function in the standard template TC1 (they do not seem to be dimmable at all), but I configured the livolo to dim through the console
Control via the Internet with these consoles is possible only through the cloud or you can arrange communication directly through the router

no clouds there, directly through the router on the port
p1no4t
Message#45
20.08.14, 11:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 356

Ilyuhanets @ 08/20/2014, 12:17*
livolo configured to dim through the console

And the livols from the wall button, without a remote, are dimmed?
tc1 in some lots there was a mention about the dimmer, come check

Only ts1 campaign uk standard, yesterday I did not know such features (
I will grind the underlay.

Post has been editedp1no4t - 20.08.14, 13:03
Ilukhanets
Message#46
20.08.14, 13:49
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

P1no4t @ 08/08/2014, 12:44*
and the livols with the wall button, without the console, diming? tc1 in some kind of lots there was a mention about the dimmer, we’ll come to check only tc1 for the campaign uk standard, yesterday I didn’t know such features (I’m going to grind the platform

the dimmers of the livols and from the button and from the console dimmed, took the European standard under 68 under the viewer
p1no4t
Message#47
20.08.14, 14:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 356

Ilyukhanets @ 08/08/2014, 5:49 PM*
the dimmers of the livols and from the button and from the console dimmed, took the European standard under 68 under the viewer

but as? after all, long press = diving starts the process of remote control
Ilukhanets
Message#48
20.08.14, 14:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

but as? after all, long press = diving starts the process of remote control

short press up to 1 sec. - on off; hold for more than 1 s but less than 5 - dimming, more than 5 seconds. (signal "beep") - pairing with remote control

Threat retention for more than 10 seconds (2nd "beep") untie all the consoles (about this by the way did not find it in one instruction) empirically

Post has been editedIlukhanets - 20.08.14, 14:49
Floodimir
Message#49
21.08.14, 02:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 172
Check in: 24.10.13
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos GT-I9192

No one except me has a problem with rm1 - periodically disconnects from the wifi network, flashes twice per second as if trying and cannot connect. Remove-insert into the outlet - and connects normally (sometimes you need to do this several times). It is disconnected arbitrarily, maybe in an hour, maybe in five, about five times a day.

Only ts1 campaign uk standard, yesterday I did not know such features (

And in more detail what is the uk standard off switch, can I have a photo behind it?

Post has been editedFloodimir - 21.08.14, 02:16
DiUser
Message#50
21.08.14, 09:08
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1916
Check in: 11.07.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

I correctly understood that Livolo sockets and switches can be safely taken, controlled with Broadlink?

Post has been editedkvorus - 21.08.14, 09:14
p1no4t
Message#51
21.08.14, 09:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 356

Fludimir @ 08.21.2014, 06:15*
And in more detail what is the uk standard off switch, can I have a photo behind it?

This is a type of podozetnika, eu standard is like ours, round d = 68 millimeters. and uk (and like us) is square, with a side of 86mm (google socket type 86). In short, the switch can be plugged into our walls only after finishing with a chisel / perforator (walls).
I do not understand at all how such under-roofs are installed in their stone walls))) and in the frame one, on the contrary, it is more convenient.

Post has been editedp1no4t - 21.08.14, 09:28
shuli
Message#52
22.08.14, 10:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 423
Check in: 09.02.08
Xiaomi Mi 5

Question: should this box be placed in direct line of sight with the devices? If, for example, my telly is in direct line of sight and a condo is around the corner - will the kondey control work? If so, what about the control of appliances on the 2nd floor of the house? will work too?

--------------------
Iphone 3G16Gb =>SGS =>SGS II =>SGNII + Jiayu G2S =>TLC Idol X =>Jiayu G3ST =>Kingzone K1 Turbo =>Xiaomi Mi3 =>LG G2 =>Vibe X2 =>Bluboo X550 =>XRN2 =>XR3 =>Asus ZF Max Pro =>XMi4c =>Le2 X527 =>Mi5s
Ilukhanets
Message#53
22.08.14, 11:42
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

shuli @ 08/22/2014, 11:15*
Question: should this box be placed in direct line of sight with the devices? If, for example, my telly is in direct line of sight and a condo is around the corner - will the kondey control work? If so, what about the control of appliances on the 2nd floor of the house? will work too?

for IR control in direct visibility, for rf control it is possible and not in a straight line, but then no operation is possible, I put in every room
DiUser
Message#54
22.08.14, 12:04
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1916
Check in: 11.07.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

* Ilukhanets
And control through several remotes as organized?
caponych
Message#55
22.08.14, 14:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 404
I-mate jama

* shuli,You can put a mirror so that IR will finish off the corner before kondeya.
Floodimir
Message#56
22.08.14, 15:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 172
Check in: 24.10.13
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos GT-I9192

Stumbled upon the sitehttp://rozumnahata.com.ua/where there are different systems of a smart home, and in particular are sold linklinki. The prices on the website are not indicated anywhere, I called, I was very pleased - 1600 UAH (150 USD) for rm2, 1000 UAH (80ye) per outlet. Well people work :)

But the problem with rm1 has not been solved, is everyone OK with rm1? Perhaps due to some settings of the router? I connected to the main network and not to the guest network - it seems to become less disconnected, but still it can not reconnect several times a day.
No one except me has a problem with rm1 - periodically disconnects from the wifi network, flashes twice per second as if trying and cannot connect. Remove-insert into the outlet - and connects normally (sometimes you need to do this several times). Disables arbitrarily, maybe in an hour, maybe in five, about five times a day

And I also did not want to connect rm1 to the stop with a long (60 characters) password, with 20 characters it was normally connected, would anyone confirm the same?
shuli
Message#57
23.08.14, 00:06
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 423
Xiaomi Mi 5

shuli, you can put a mirror so that the infrared will reach the corner before kondeya.

Does it have infrared on one side only? Those. If you put it in the middle of the room and send it to the TV set, then in the opposite corner the music center is no longer manageable?

Post has been editedshuli - 23.08.14, 00:14

--------------------
Iphone 3G16Gb =>SGS =>SGS II =>SGNII + Jiayu G2S =>TLC Idol X =>Jiayu G3ST =>Kingzone K1 Turbo =>Xiaomi Mi3 =>LG G2 =>Vibe X2 =>Bluboo X550 =>XRN2 =>XR3 =>Asus ZF Max Pro =>XMi4c =>Le2 X527 =>Mi5s
shuli
Message#58
23.08.14, 00:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 423
Xiaomi Mi 5

I found a set of 12 triggers with Ali (not IR, it looks like rf) and if you buy them with a link, you can control 12 devices (sockets, lights, etc.) + IR (Telecom, condo .. .)?
How many devices can you connect to this device?
And how about managing outside the home (at work, for example) when you are out of the area of ​​your home Wi-Fi network?

--------------------
p1no4t
Message#59
23.08.14, 17:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 356

at least in conjunction with the world router, it is controlled from the outside, exactly with any one, through the port there. real owners will correct.
Add a link to the trigger. quite a while came across, but as a sale, I did not find (
seemingly learning to any team in rf range

Post has been editedp1no4t - 23.08.14, 17:09
caponych
Message#60
24.08.14, 11:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 404
I-mate jama

shuli @ 08/23/2014, 01:06*
Does it have infrared on one side only? Those. If you put it in the middle of the room and send it to the TV set, then in the opposite corner the music center is no longer manageable?

Somewhere I saw a photo of this device in a disassembled state, there are three IR LEDs. From that and the shape of the case is.
In theory, if you hang it on the wall, it will cover most of the room, and if it is on the ceiling, it will cover the whole room.

Posted 08/24/2014 11:24:

shuli @ 08/23/2014, 01:13*
And how about managing outside the home (at work, for example) when you are out of the area of ​​your home Wi-Fi network?

In the program options there is an opportunity to connect to the Chinese cloud, perhaps this is required for connecting outside the home.
But how do they write that you can connect without a cloud directly to the router, for this you need to forward the port to the router and connect the static IP from the provider or use the services of dynamic DNS.

PS: I have no device yet, so I can’t check it.
Bahsa
Message#61
24.08.14, 18:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Check in: 19.02.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

RM is visible from the external network without port forwarding.

501 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 20:02