> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Root Dashi | Getting Root

Rep: (4652)
Root Dashi (Zhiqupk Root)
Version: 5.2.2

Last update of the program in the header:15.08.2018

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image

Short description:
Getting Root

Description:
The second most popular application for Root (after Baidu Root)

[Features]:
1 The composition includes z4root, UniversalAndRoot, kingroot etc., indicating how to get Root sets.
2 Cloud service receiving Root

[Security]:
1 Create a backup of your important files before receiving Root
Comparison 2 after a loss of communication MD5

[Rapidity]:
1 Preparation of Root takes about 40 seconds through the Internet 1 to 2 minutes depending on the network.
2 tool for managing installed applications

Android required: 2.2+
Russian interface: Not
Developer: Ngemobi
Homepage: www.dashi.com
Video review: YouTube

Deprecated, use the Root Master

Download:
Version: 5.2.2 Post в„–147, author Denis.E
Version: 2.1.7 + SuperUser Attached filerootdashi_2.1.7_en.apk (4.71 MB)
Version: 2.1.7 + SuperSU 1.89 Rus Root Dashi (Post # 32088459)

Past versions

The author of the topic, the site, the developer does not bear any responsibility for any damage resulting from the receipt of Root on your device. You do everything at your own peril and risk!

Note

1. With regard to the translation into the QMS
Did not work out? Try these:
Free prizes!

A set of applications for this RU.

Checking Root
Root checker

Root Access Control
1. В® SuperSU
2. В® Superuser
3. Kingroot
4. В® Dianxinos SU

File managers
1. В® MT Manager
2. В® Root Explorer (File Manager)

Systemic
1. В® BusyBox
2. В® Font Changer
3. В® SetCPU
4. В® Link2SD

Be polite, thank the one who responded and helped you, in accordance with section 5Forum Rules- that is, clickingplus (+)next to his reputation (if you do not have 15 posts yet, send thanks via the "complaint" button). Refrain from posts-Respect ("this is what we need! Thanks!") And messages like "catch the plus sign" - they are prohibited as offtopic.

Post has been edited$ iLence - 15.08.18, 13:11
Reason for editing: 5.2.2

Rep: (0)
the only program that seamlessly and immediately gave Ruth on Lenovo S930, all the others listed in shapke- any. shame that it is this, I have tried in the last turn. immediately cleaned from the register of license installed and easily set the Navitel, which is needed. but without this in any way. Thing-program !!!

vagon33, I really thought it does not work perfectly!

Rep: (6)
I confirm the previous message that it is "the only program that seamlessly and immediately gave Ruth" (previously tried about 8 of these programs)
The truth is I just got a bug (: girl_cray: honestly thought that Khan smartphone and it is time to reflash) - all phone image on the screen turned upside down and it became lighter shade, and touch the old working as it should. Bit poshamaniv barely barely stumbles off - screen after rebooting all taki returned to his seat, and the performance programki surpassed all expectations (Ruth works 100%: D)

This is only for android 2.2. *?

GeraGeRa, 2.2+ (up to 4.4 like)

Error while parsing the packet analysis and further along the circle.

Rep: (9)
Ruth is a change in the Android operating system settings, and it is not a version of this system, and in particular manufacturer devaysa manner in which it protects the system from changes nastroek.Hochu noted that the original (untranslated) Chinese rutizatory work is much better, and users need elementary instruction, what to do before, during chtodelat, and what to do after. : Close_tema:

HTC one. Nothing succeeded.

I ask here. Somebody tried to SGA 2? What result? Not ripnulsya? (Brick did not?)

Rep: (14)
Nexus 5 4.4.2 did not work

Rep: (1185)
Thank prestige 3670b successfully!
Only once put and carried superSu loaded with superuser-prog and then hangs permanently in the asset + what that crap march shakes, and it can itself RootDashi which also immediately demolished.
Huge respect !!!

Dasha has determined what to do next?
really I do not know much English
tell me

Samer, press the middle button and wait

Rep: (6)
Confirm. Powered by ZOPO ZP900 Andrei and 4.1.2 (framaroot failed).
But also just in case, remove the very prog, so as not to shake her nothing sent SMSki (just)))

Rep: (27)
nnnnu vooot now the phone will not turn on, even in twrp, recovery, test mode does not go! and just wanted to get Ruth !!!

Rep: (153)
Prestigio MultiPhone 3540. Root obtained.

Russian version!

screen
Attached Image

Root dashi
Version: 1.2.7
+
SuperSU
Version: 1.89

Translation: maksnogin

I need another assembly? write

Attached files

Attached fileRoot_Dashi_2.1.7_SuperSU_1.89_rus_by_maksnogin_sign.apk(4.28 MB)

New Russian version!

Version: 2.1.9
Translation: maksnogin

List of changes:
- Added support for over 100 new models of phones
- New FAQ

Attached files

Attached fileRoot_Dashi_2.1.9_rus_by_maksnogin.apk(5.39 MB)

Post has been editedmaksnogin - 13.06.14, 11:58

Someone else got to get root access on the HTC Desire X? Or one thread through the other prog? Pliz help, with my thanks!

Rep: (22)
on ASUS Fonepad 7 (ME175CG) go?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20 16:00