> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Alcatel OneTouch P320X POP 7 - Discussion | The plate 7 '

Rep: (0)
DiscussionAlcatel OneTouch P320X POP 7
PictureAlcatel OneTouch P320X POP 7
Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Firmware
useful links
Covers:
SonicSettore~ 750rub.
Case-Cover~ 900rub.
ibox Premium~ 1500 rubles.
Cojess~ 1500 rubles.
Case for Alcatel OneTouch Pop 7

Film , Got only such (but any universal for 7 inches):
Red Line~ 310rub.
Installation of Custom boot / shutanimation
SD-CARD markings and inclusion of SWAP (virtual paging)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.11.15, 22:40
Reason for editing: Firmware p310x

Rep: (1048)
M
Topic moved to subsectionAlcatel

Yesterday I bought this device. The reviews talked about a case in the kit. I did not have it. The tablet is basically justifies its cost, and only one drawback, revealed at the moment: when changing the type of connection (3g-H-E) proizhodit screen flicker. Blink once all widgets and application icons. Feels as if the "reset" proizhodit. It's like on the screen, and in the applications menu. With this encounter for the first time! Does anyone familiar with the problem that occurs or is it a feature of this model?

Rep: (14)
Guys someone has a backup to it with a Russian? respond

[Quote name = "anvarberg" date = "29.5.2014, 14:35" post = 31805447]
Guys someone has it ... Hike (tablet) generally has few have :))

Rep: (2)
I have. I am pleased. For the money a great option. 3g works flawlessly. Wifi catches even in the most remote corner of the apartment. The screen is acceptable. The battery holds only passable. The only problem is not enough memory ... just 2GB. About anything.
Flicker did not notice.
Cover was not there. He ordered the case with Ali, nonnative of course, but it protects.

Post has been editedKotville - 30.05.14, 07:37

Rep: (48)
Ruth got it through framaroot came update golosyvymi challenges Ruth deleted can not update ..

Rep: (1)
Diagonal more interesting processor. So naturally bulkier battery.

* sanasama, The same, by the way. Have you installed the update or not?

* Galaxy Acer, I tried to put the question. The point is not even Ruth rights as I realized I think not placed due to the fact that applications are deleted facebook, tweeter ...

* sanasama, It was ... depressing it is that our plate is difficult to sew) and no firmware)

Rep: (54)
Firmware is updated through a program to the office. Site ror8 at me and Ruth stands and updated without problems

I do not mean informal. firmware. Get Ruth and cwm only through the PC.

I tried to stitch plate pop7 through a program of off. site, the updater is not fully stitched and stood tablet excl. not determined, suspected discharged battery what to do next I do not know ..

Rep: (54)
* sanasama,
Try to charge and to flash the firmware again I was downloaded 1.5 hours through their prog if you do not see the device at the same time and the volume + button incl. for a few seconds in the off state and the connection to the usb.

Post has been editedspayk75 - 20.06.14, 04:25
Reason for editing: corrected text

* spayk75, yeah thank you did so but was involved when he squeezed the volume - and the key off for some reason do not understand, but had turned to flash prog rock and even reinstall all over again now the call has become: rolleyes :. CWM nobody esch it did?

Hello everybody
Download and install the official update with voice calls. But the tablet does not ring. Was trying to change something in the settings - did not work. Prompt, who works

* Galaxy Acer, I worked that make and receive calls until vostanovil backup prilozheniy..delaesh wipe everything works in what the reason could not understand in the end set all over again all applications separately

* sanasama, Thanks, let's try

I bought today, after a reboot hangs saver and is not loaded, updates are installed. I tried and without flash and without SIM cards. Does not help. I did wipe once again all set. After rebooting, the same story.

I did not find a similar theme, so I'll write here. There is a tablet Alcatel OneTouch Evo, Android 4.1 is not rutovanny how to do so from Stora application immediately put on the memory card? And the internal memory of 1 GB

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/05/20, 14:23