MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion | [wifirouter] Settings, Help
Questionnaire
What bugs / glitches happen or happened to your router or did everything go smoothly and without sadness?
Wan falls off [ 82 ] ** [5,77%]
Wi-Fi falls off on a connected device [ 153 ] ** [10,76%]
Wi-Fi falls off / slows down at the router [ 131 ] ** [9,21%]
All interfaces fall off, the router goes into a soft-reboot [ 27 ] ** [1,9%]
Samba falls off [ 26 ] ** [1,83%]
Limits speed [ 147 ] ** [10,34%]
Hard drive crashed [ 22 ] ** [1,55%]
Hardware failure [ 15 ] ** [1,05%]
There are no problems, the router is a model of stability and performance! [ 461 ] ** [32,42%]
I do not know any problems. I stuck the cable, set up the wafer with the password 11111111 and did not climb anywhere else / hard went into my pocket. [ 370 ] ** [26,02%]
Total votes: 1422

Rep: (812)
Xiaomi Mi Router (R1D) - Discussion
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Windows)
Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

Attention!
Description
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Productive solution - dual-band smart AC router with internal 1 TB disk.
Official price (in China): 699 元 (yuan) ~ 115 $ ~ 4000 rub.
Gigabit Wi-Fi came with an AC router! 3 times faster! Supports the latest 802.11ac protocol, using the most powerful Broadcom BCM4709 processor.
Modern equipment fully supports the latest version of Wi-Fi protocol 802.11ac. Has your router entered the era of AC?
miWiFi is a modern dual-band router with the highest data transfer rate - up to 1167 Mbit / s. The Broadcom dual-core CPU and 256MB of Micron / Samsung memory ensure stable high-speed booting, preloading, network acceleration, a wealth of additional applications and superior performance to a 1 TB hard drive.

Specifications
- 2-core processor Broadcom BCM4709 (Cortex-A9) with a frequency of 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM DDR3
- 1 TB SATA (Toshiba / Samsung) hard drive (internal SATA)
- Supports 802.11ac WiFi in two bands, at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- NFC support
- 1 WAN port
- 2 LAN ports
- holes for 40 mm fans
- A cover at the bottom of the case.
Reviews and Tests
Instructions
Useful
Poll results
Attached Image

Topics CuratorEugener , for questions about filling caps contact in QMS .

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 12.09.18, 22:36
Reason for editing: renewal, completed by SKALDEK

Rep: (195)
Potestit up to the router from a mobile phone, speed is more 12mbayt / s did not rise.
Copying the same film with a router on a mobile phone at a speed of 16-21 MB / s.
Copying movies on a computer with a router at a speed of 33-38 MB / s.

Post has been editedBlack_Panther - 31.05.14, 09:14

Rep: (1)
I marked in the subject line. There is such a router. I brought from China. I took it for $ 135. Thing great. For the first time scared interface in Chinese, but nothing terrible actually not. Setup is very simple, and even the application on android found almost completely translated into English. On your computer, you can install the Chinese program and forget about it, and then drive the router will continue to hang as an available device in 'My Computer'. Conveniently, and not have to constantly scan the network or configure ip statistics. With Xiaomi MiTv gun fell on the TV even appeared a special widget. The only thing that has not yet figured out how to use the built-in torrent.

Anton_U @ 31.5.2014, 13:08*
The only thing that has not yet figured out how to use the built-in torrent.

There, on the screw was created torrent folder. There have to throw a torrent file and click on it. Will automatically start downloading.

Rep: (0)
The question is still as it could if the TV by Smart Sams with her to see the screw without having to install any applications on it (because it too smart tug to operate and put something past its Market yield curve + remote control with touch control) ...

try0_0 @ 31.5.2014, 14:37*
The question is still as it could if the TV by Smart Sams with her to see the screw without having to install any applications on it (because it too smart tug to operate and put something past its Market yield curve + remote control with touch control) ...

TV about not tell. I do not have a smart TV. But the mobile phone through the same Kx player sees the router fine and plays with him.

Understand why apk that I post on my English, and others in China.
The fact that I use the telephone off MIUI firmware (not translated). The second phone with the same English firmware. And on two phones Mi WiFi was in English.
So when the phone locale is English, the program is also in English. And then downloaded to check More locale 2 (conversion percentage) and after the change in the Russian locale, Mi WiFi has become the Chinese. Xs why it is so) that the Chinese nahimichili.

Rep: (34)
Fidelich @ 23.05.2014, 00:34*
Applied for client localization

something to hear the translation?

The new version 0.5.56 firmware developer. Changes are not noticed.
Just released a new version of the Mi WiFi, 1.0.6, of the changes in the new plug.
Attached fileMiWiFi_1.0.6.apk(6.58 MB)

Changes in firmware
MiWiFi ROM 第 24 周 更新 (20,140,531 开发 版)

本周 的 主题 仍然 是 提升 稳定性 与 修复 问题, 主要 修复 了 因 Broadcom (主 芯片 供应 商) 的 一个 改动 引入 的 一些 兼容性 方面 小 问题.

Rom 更新:
1. 解决 了 前 一 版本 Wi-Fi 信号 强度, 稳定性 方面 的 问题
2. 解决 了 Macbook 系列 产品 的 网卡 兼容性 问题
3. 增加 了 一个 新 插件: 搜 狗 网页 预 取 加速, 网页 预 加载 速度 嗷嗷 快
4. 增加 了 对 小米 电视 2, 小米 盒子 增强 版 的 开机 控制
5. 优化 了 PPPoE 在 少 部分 地区 可能 遇到 拨号 失败 的 问题
6. 优化 了 无线 MAC 地址 过滤 功能 的 体验
7. 修复 了 手工 升级 模式 在 部分 浏览 器 不 兼容 的 bug
8. 修复 了 临时 文件 夹 占用 空间 超过 一定 限制 可能 带来 的 bug
9. 修复 了 创建 文件 夹 时 特殊 字符 带来 的 小 bug

Android APP 更新:
1. 增加 了 一个 新 的 智能 场景: 定时 关机, 快去 体验 一下 吧
2. 优化 了 扩展 插件, 更加 稳定, 体验 更好
3. 修复 了 切换 路由器 时候 可能 引起 主页 面 状态 显示 错误 的 bug
4. 修复 了 下载 时 偶尔 会 出现 程序 崩溃 的 bug

下周 预告: 智能 限速 QoS 功能 将会 在 下周 的 开发 版 OTA 升级 中 增加, 端口 转发 / DMZ / DDNS 等 功能 也 将 马上 更新, 尽 请 期待.
祝 大家 端午, 六 一 双节 快乐

Post has been editedBlack_Panther - 02.06.14, 21:06
Reason for editing: Attach new version MiWiFi

Rep: (93)
Black_Panther @ 30.05.2014, 18:42*
The properties of compounds that writes connected at about 500mbit

ac68u and wrt1900ac with USB-AC56 adapter write 867 - just 11ac + 2 MIMO

owners! please tell me he can cling on to a different customer wifi router?

Post has been editedserrrios - 03.06.14, 09:56

serrrios @ 03.06.2014, 12:53*
please tell me he can cling on to a different customer wifi router?

It can not like. At least, If you select Access Point / Repeater I have not found.

Rep: (288)
serrrios @ 3.6.2014, 10:53*
owners! please tell me he can cling on to a different customer wifi router?

Downloading prshivku with SSH access, flash, konekt the terminal and the right configuration. For details on configs go to the wiki OpenWrt

Rep: (36)
Prompt, SG CN and better than? Going to be ordered to groupb, I do not know how to choose the delivery. Should I pay extra 2 bucks for the SG?

Post has been editedA1mas - 03.06.14, 17:29
Reason for editing: punctuation

A1mas @ 3.6.2014, 20:28*
Prompt, SG CN and better than? Going to be ordered to GroupB, I do not know how to choose the delivery. Should I pay extra 2 bucks for the SG?

Singapore (SG) is usually faster than adventitious mail (CN).

Rep: (28)
A1mas, I ordered CN but apparently tired of the boys and sent Singapore ... already left Moscow

Rep: (34)
A1mas @ 03.06.2014, 18:28*
Prompt, SG is better than CN, and

I had also tried SG choose. something come quickly, something slower CN ... then I ceased to pay attention
all eventually be reduced to RussianPost, and then the card lyazhet- in St. Petersburg will be imported, in Moscow, Petrozavodsk, or ....
I was sending one, importnulas in MSK and on customs clearance in Orenburg left, and then back again.
Inscrutable are the ways rashnpost

Post has been editedzavr13 - 03.06.14, 22:02
Reason for editing: cha schA

Rep: (30)
but as torrentokachalku (download / distribute 24/7) it is convenient to use?

Rep: (6)
and whether it is possible to use as a print server?

evoleno @ 04.06.2014, 12:08*

There's sort of a limit on the number of simultaneously running downloads.
Check, unsubscribe.

ZY I checked. Limitation 3 injection. About the hands I do not know yet, download a file, write.
Screen
Attached Image

Post has been editedBlack_Panther - 04.06.14, 20:09

Psy_Nejumi`303 @ 04.06.2014, 15:57*
and whether it is possible to use as a print server?

Settings for the print server in the router interface does not. Ability to edit config files can be xs.

evoleno @ 04.06.2014, 12:08*

In general limitation 3 torrents to download, and the router does not know how to distribute. Just download.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 19:28