MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion | [wifirouter] Settings, Help
Questionnaire
What bugs / glitches happen or happened to your router or did everything go smoothly and without sadness?
Wan falls off [ 82 ] ** [5,77%]
Wi-Fi falls off on a connected device [ 153 ] ** [10,77%]
Wi-Fi falls off / slows down at the router [ 130 ] ** [9,15%]
All interfaces fall off, the router goes into a soft-reboot [ 27 ] ** [1,9%]
Samba falls off [ 26 ] ** [1,83%]
Limits speed [ 146 ] ** [10,28%]
Hard drive crashed [ 22 ] ** [1,55%]
Hardware failure [ 15 ] ** [1,06%]
There are no problems, the router is a model of stability and performance! [ 460 ] ** [32,39%]
I do not know any problems. I stuck the cable, set up the wafer with the password 11111111 and did not climb anywhere else / hard went into my pocket. [ 370 ] ** [26,06%]
Total votes: 1420

Rep: (811)
Xiaomi Mi Router (R1D) - Discussion
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Windows)
Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

Attention!
Description
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Productive solution - dual-band smart AC router with internal 1 TB disk.
Official price (in China): 699 е…ѓ (yuan) ~ 115 $ ~ 4000 rub.
Gigabit Wi-Fi came with an AC router! 3 times faster! Supports the latest 802.11ac protocol, using the most powerful Broadcom BCM4709 processor.
Modern equipment fully supports the latest version of Wi-Fi protocol 802.11ac. Has your router entered the era of AC?
miWiFi is a modern dual-band router with the highest data transfer rate - up to 1167 Mbit / s. The Broadcom dual-core CPU and 256MB of Micron / Samsung memory ensure stable high-speed booting, preloading, network acceleration, a wealth of additional applications and superior performance to a 1 TB hard drive.

Specifications
- 2-core processor Broadcom BCM4709 (Cortex-A9) with a frequency of 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM DDR3
- 1 TB SATA (Toshiba / Samsung) hard drive (internal SATA)
- Supports 802.11ac WiFi in two bands, at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- NFC support
- 1 WAN port
- 2 LAN ports
- holes for 40 mm fans
- A cover at the bottom of the case.
Reviews and Tests
Instructions
Useful
Poll results
Attached Image

Topics CuratorEugener , for questions about filling caps contact in QMS .

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 12.09.18, 22:36
Reason for editing: renewal, completed by SKALDEK

Rep: (441)
Setting opkg to work with the official repository Openwrt
You need to have access via ssh
is required to access the WAN
[The Internet]
We carry out all on its ownfear and risk

Information
The packages are placed in / DATA. they must run applications /data/usr/bin/./imya team after making export variables command:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH = / data / lib: / data / usr / lib: / lib: / usr / lib

Those. the current terminal session, it will take from the library / DATA.
Just because packets from the repository will not work, the init.d scripts, configs applications should be edited so that they understand that everything is in the / DATA.
In my instructions will be described up copy-pasting without unnecessary shamanism (I'll try).

Instruction
1) is connected to the router by SSH
2) remount the file system in the recording mode command:
mount -o remount, rw /

3) Download the opkg.conf file in / tmp
wget --no-check-certificate https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72404844/opkg/opkg.conf -P / tmp

4) Remove /etc/opkg.conf
rm -rf /etc/opkg.conf

5) Copy of opkg.conf / tmp in / etc
cp /tmp/opkg.conf / etc /

6) Update the list of packages
opkg update

7) Download the archive with the package kernel, libc, libgcc in the folder / tmp
wget --no-check-certificate https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72404844/opkg/pack.zip -P / tmp

8) Remove the packages from the archive command:
unzip /tmp/pack.zip -d / tmp

9) Install the package kernel, libc, libgcc:
opkg install /tmp/libgcc_4.8-linaro-1_bcm53xx.ipk

opkg install /tmp/libc_0.9.33.2-1_bcm53xx.ipk

opkg install /tmp/kernel_3.14.16-1-12897206f62aae4c46fc31e98d157b4f_bcm53xx.ipk

10) If all goes well - you can install packages from the repository.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find out what packages are included in the repository using the following command
opkg list

Find out what packages are installed in / data using the following command:
opkg list-installed

Post has been editedlightvik - 24.08.14, 14:50

Rep: (0)
lightvik @ 14.08.2014, 18:38*
you still need to run IPTV?

the IPTV is critical for me. If you do not get re nichgo - I will sell the device.

Rep: (50)
lightvik @ 14.08.2014, 20:38*
you still need to run IPTV?
I can finish the package udpxy, write a normal init.d script, and to do so to make it work, but it is difficult - so I want to be sure that it is someone you need. if you need it please unsubscribe in the subject / qms

It would be nice (can finally be abandoned cable), but once it is time consuming, and we are not very many - is it worth?

{In development, will soon be}
IPTV Set up with the application udpxy
Ssh access required
WAN access required
[The Internet]
Requires configured opkg| Instructions -MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (Post # 33552322)
We do everything on our ownfear and risk

Information
but

Instruction
but

Post has been editedlightvik - 15.08.14, 09:48

alex281172 @ 15.08.2014, 01:01*
the IPTV is critical for me. If you do not get re nichgo - I will sell the device.

qms to accomplish your goal. (I just have to test the udpxy, I do not have the iptv)
the router need to have dev firmware via ssh access, and customized according to the method opkgMiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (Post # 33552322)

Post has been editedlightvik - 15.08.14, 12:03

Rep: (18)
By the mini version of the Russification of the router interface [firmware 0.6.94 and 0.7.6] from lightvik
etc. by sipsku fit if I connect all portable screw because as Xiaomi Mi-router will work
What is the difference except screw

izCheboksar @ 15.08.2014, 15:51*
By the mini version of the Russification of the router interface [firmware 0.6.94 and 0.7.6] from lightvik
etc. by sipsku fit if I connect all portable screw because as Xiaomi Mi-router will work
What is the difference except screw

2 is completely different in the filling of the router.

Rep: (178)
lightvik @ 15.08.2014, 15:34*
2 is completely different in the filling of the router.

Judging by the contents of the folder / usr / lib / lua and / www web muzzle them the same, at least in our web-muzzle are setting page for the mini version and some scripts contain check iron version, but I can not vouch for the correctness of this assumptions. If someone lay archive of these directories from the mini version, then I can give an accurate answer

Post has been editedTrackscream - 15.08.14, 16:43

TrackScream @ 15.08.2014, 19:41*
Judging by the contents of the folder / usr / lib / lua and / www web muzzle them the same, at least in our web-muzzle are setting page for the mini version and some scripts contain check iron version, but I can not vouch for the correctness of this assumptions. If someone lay archive of these directories from the mini version, then I can give an accurate answer

By the way, yes, if the Russification and ssh access to add - I would have ordered a pack of mini routers. because if they kmod-usb-net make it a blast and not a router.

Rep: (195)
The mini version like another percent.

Rep: (178)
Black_Panther @ 15.08.2014, 21:22*
The mini version like another percent.

The web interface of the CPU does not depend the whole gui written in hybrids lua, javascript, and html. So do not be surprised that the Chinese have drawn just one interface and scattered it on several different devices. At least the contents of the files confirms this:
Refresh: / cgi-bin / luci / web
<% Local XQSysUtil = require "xiaoqiang.util.XQSysUtil" local home if
string.upper (XQSysUtil.getHardware ()) == "R1D" then home =
luci.dispatcher.build_url ( "web", "home") else home =
luci.dispatcher.build_url ( "light", "home") end%>

This script checks the hardware router, if Mi Router - it throws in the full-featured gui - if not on a lightweight version

Post has been editedTrackscream - 15.08.14, 20:51

Rep: (19)
More updates developerki and android applications. 35 weeks MiWiFi ROM update (2014.08.14)
Recommended this week:
Added a key backup function, photo and video shooting inside the phone a key backup to a router, protect data is not lost, but also for the precious phone memory to free up space.
Fixes some network-related Bug, further optimize the Internet experience.

ROM update log:
1 adds better support for the Thunder Crystal plug the network layer
2 optimizes the PPTP / L2TP feature local network traffic intelligent judgment Policy
3 optimizes the external network settings to adjust the WAN port and restart strategy DNSmasq
4 fixes multiple directories to delete repeated reminders of the bug
5 fixes the duplicate file to re-upload the same failure bug
6 fixes individual users because no traffic for some time after dialing, disconnect problem
7 Fix the Internet when using DHCP, DHCP server changes after superiors, did not re-obtain ip address problems

Android App Update log:
1 Add a button backup, backup, mobile phone photos and shoot video
2 new distinction APP Developer Edition and stable version of
Tip 3 new APP and ROM does not match the
4 Fixed occasional blank screen problem plugin page
5 can not fix the problem of large quantities of deleted files

MiTV & box update log:
1 update "Upgrade Router" interface
2 optimized picture browsing experience, support for image auto rotation

Rep: (311)
Update the application will be next week, I'm on vacation)

Rep: (81)
System99 @ 16.08.2014, 05:41*
More updates developerki

Oh, add functionReserve copyfor gadgets. Class!

Eugener We look forward to update the application: thank_you:

PS About the smart home is not yet hear anything?

Post has been editedkvorus - 16.08.14, 11:14

A1mas @ 25.06.2014, 15:00*
for the implementation of smart home version xiaomi based on the device, you can have gradually acquire this.

Posherstiv I bit. To implement the smart home currently available Broadlink RM2 (switch / device switch with IR or without), Broadlink E-air (control device according to the scenario embedded in it humidity sensor, the volatile organic impurities, dust, formaldehyde, heat, light, voice) intelligent sockets and switches SP 2, etc.

It unites all their software, which, incidentally, is onRussian

I have a question:What is there to do Kharatyan?
- What does the router by Xiaomei, what is its role in this, and without running the zoo?

Post has been editedkvorus - 16.08.14, 17:25

kvorus @ 16.08.2014, 20:24*
- What does the router by Xiaomei, what is its role in this, and without running the zoo?

steer this vsoy canoe through the app on your phone. xiaomi specific services in the basis for China's relevant - we are of their service such as thunder xunlei etc. set our router, as it were, and are not needed.

lightvik @ 16.08.2014, 20:39*
steer this vsoy canoe through the app on your phone.

Appendix them from their Broadlink, enough any Wi-Fi network, Xiaomei nothing to do with.

If I get you right :)

kvorus @ 16.08.2014, 20:45*
Appendix them from their Broadlink, enough any Wi-Fi network, Xiaomei nothing to do with.

If I get you right :)

the bottom line is that it is possible both to steer. here it is necessary to think that the Chinese are so comfortable chtoli

* lightvik,
All realized and how to steer to the router applications, plug-ins need to be installed?

kvorus @ 16.08.2014, 21:29*
All realized and how to steer to the router applications, plug-ins need to be installed?

the last time when I looked in the intelligent scene was all that

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 15:33