MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion | [wifirouter] Settings, Help
Questionnaire
What bugs / glitches happen or happened to your router or did everything go smoothly and without sadness?
Wan falls off [ 82 ] ** [5,77%]
Wi-Fi falls off on a connected device [ 153 ] ** [10,77%]
Wi-Fi falls off / slows down at the router [ 131 ] ** [9,22%]
All interfaces fall off, the router goes into a soft-reboot [ 27 ] ** [1,9%]
Samba falls off [ 26 ] ** [1,83%]
Limits speed [ 147 ] ** [10,34%]
Hard drive crashed [ 22 ] ** [1,55%]
Hardware failure [ 15 ] ** [1,06%]
There are no problems, the router is a model of stability and performance! [ 460 ] ** [32,37%]
I do not know any problems. I stuck the cable, set up the wafer with the password 11111111 and did not climb anywhere else / hard went into my pocket. [ 370 ] ** [26,04%]
Total votes: 1421

Rep: (811)
Xiaomi Mi Router (R1D) - Discussion
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Windows)
Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

Attention!
Description
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Productive solution - dual-band smart AC router with internal 1 TB disk.
Official price (in China): 699 е…ѓ (yuan) ~ 115 $ ~ 4000 rub.
Gigabit Wi-Fi came with an AC router! 3 times faster! Supports the latest 802.11ac protocol, using the most powerful Broadcom BCM4709 processor.
Modern equipment fully supports the latest version of Wi-Fi protocol 802.11ac. Has your router entered the era of AC?
miWiFi is a modern dual-band router with the highest data transfer rate - up to 1167 Mbit / s. The Broadcom dual-core CPU and 256MB of Micron / Samsung memory ensure stable high-speed booting, preloading, network acceleration, a wealth of additional applications and superior performance to a 1 TB hard drive.

Specifications
- 2-core processor Broadcom BCM4709 (Cortex-A9) with a frequency of 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM DDR3
- 1 TB SATA (Toshiba / Samsung) hard drive (internal SATA)
- Supports 802.11ac WiFi in two bands, at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- NFC support
- 1 WAN port
- 2 LAN ports
- holes for 40 mm fans
- A cover at the bottom of the case.
Reviews and Tests
Instructions
Useful
Poll results
Attached Image

Topics CuratorEugener , for questions about filling caps contact in QMS .

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 12.09.18, 22:36
Reason for editing: renewal, completed by SKALDEK

Rep: (441)
k4889 @ 29.07.2014, 14:52*
and by default any time zone was?

I do not remember, probably Chinese 8
k4889 @ 29.07.2014, 14:52*
If not more difficult, it can be described as through winscp connect to the router?

winscp install, enter the ip address of the server (router), select the scp protocol, enter the name (root) and password (the same data that are necessary for the ssh)

open the file manager. nonche to make changes to the files you need from the console (connect via putty for ssh) to register the command:
mount -o remount, rw /

After applying this command in putty console - you can change the contents of files through winscp. you have to go into the folder / etc / config, and open the file system. it is necessary to make changes as I have described in the message

Post has been editedlightvik - 29.07.14, 14:18

Rep: (4)
lightvik @ 29.07.2014, 17:16*
winscp install, enter the ip address of the server (router), select the scp protocol, enter the name (root) and password (the same data that are necessary for the ssh)

Strangely, it may need a different firmware?
Because do as it is written, but climbs
Network error: Connection to "192.168.31.1" rejected.

firmware 0.5.80

I hike stable version is worth, and it does not hold SSH.
Nothing remotely to do now (((

Post has been editedk4889 - 29.07.14, 14:34

k4889 @ 29.07.2014, 17:32*
firmware 0.5.80

I hike stable version is worth, and it does not hold SSH.
Nothing remotely to do now (((

of course first we must have access to ssh. dev on official firmware nonche way you can get (for details, you can describe itSystem99)
I personally got ssh editing config on dev firmware - Connect hdd to your PC.
In particular we are interested in configs / etc / config / dropbear and the file / etc / shadow (there encrypted password is stored, it is necessary to replace). detail hat see link to instructions

Post has been editedlightvik - 29.07.14, 14:49

Rep: (19)
Here scribbled instructions - Accessing SSH for MiWiFIRouter official way

Attached files

Attached fileAccessing SSH for MiWiFIRouter official sposobom.doc(27K)

Post has been editedEugener - 29.07.14, 19:37
Reason for editing: To cap

Changed torrent folder with the Chinese name on ruskoyazychnyh.
Trouble?
She probably does not understand the native language as Create a folder in the empty title, which refers to itself.
How to remove it do not know.
For every tried and FAR through and through winscp - error.

mount -o remount, rw /
remount the file system in read-write mode.
cd / userdisk / data
point to the folder with the user's files on the HDD
ls
command displays the contents of a folder
rm -rf X
removing unconditional X

Post has been editedlightvik - 30.07.14, 06:08

lightvik @ 30.07.2014, 09:07*
rm -rf X
removing unconditional X

How to delete a folder without a name?

ls
root @ XiaoQiang: / userdisk / data # ls
movies unsorted

Rep: (311)
As for the translation applikuhi for Android: the delay is due to the fact that the Chinese are about half the lines have changed, with only slightly, somewhere cut off the excess text, somewhere to replace the word in the analog, even Mi WiFi became Mi WiFi, but, in general, localization has become more concise, clearly will benefit the mobile app. Because of this glossary from the old locale rolls only partially, and I have to do a full audit of all the lines. Additionally, new strings are added and the translation must be more complete, and added to the persons. agreement, but even in the English locale is Chinese, so that those who read will read it in the original. In principle, the English version I would not began to translate. new serious personal yet Functionally, so patience comrades, everything will be just over time, I do not have a lot, and not very much desire to once again engage in what already seems like Travel :)

Post has been editedEugener - 30.07.14, 10:57

Rep: (36)
* EuGenEr,
can lay out the raw data? - poperevodim together

* A1mas,
May lay out, I now want to pick softinu translation memory, as any TranslatorAPK (dictionary, where all should sodpadat to the letter, and with the register) or aiLocalizer (only Google Translate) do not roll, and with Trados do not want to bother. Now I try to TM-database - kind of what we need, but its website on my work get blocked (

Post has been editedEugener - 30.07.14, 12:27

k4889 @ 30.07.2014, 11:37*
movies unsorted

if after konsolku not work, disassemble the router, connect the HDD to a PC with Linux, go to the root of the file manager and delete it.
well, it's all the same if you want to delete.
another option to flash the router, but then reconfigure goeth and files from your hard rubs

lightvik @ 30.07.2014, 20:06*
if after konsolku not work, disassemble the router, connect the HDD to a PC with Linux, go to the root of the file manager and delete it.
well, it's all the same if you want to delete.
another option to flash the router, but then reconfigure goeth and files from your hard rubs

PC with Linux I have no (((
Yes, I think there may be another way besides formatting.

INFA in the cap:
Changing the name of the router's built-in folders on the Russian-language name, leads to the creation of an empty, do not delete the folder.
Be careful.

Rep: (195)
k4889 @ 31.07.2014, 10:18*
in the Russian-language name,

Yes Russian is generally better not to name the folder) Especially in the Chinese router)

Rep: (81)
PC with Linux I have no (

Live CD can theoretically burn a disc with Linux and run with it? .. if so, advise the assembly.

* kvorus
Parted Magic - and a lot of useful and tulzov linuh always at hand

Rep: (19)
Here caught linkhttps://github.com/comcat/miwifibut in Linux is not particularly strong, the question to the spices. There's something here useful for us?

Rep: (138)
* kvorus
If a LiveCD refers to the type of load that is fine. But why write disk?) I have an older version, but you can find the name of the program to create a bootable USB drive (formats it, take care of the data)
unetbootin-windows-583.exe (digits - Version). The program includes a list of distributions and selection version, she will download selected.

Black_Panther @ 31.07.2014, 10:57*
Yes Russian is generally better not to name the folder) Especially in the Chinese router)

yes everything is normal with this, he just rename the folder to which tied the Chinese loader
System99 @ 31.07.2014, 22:02*
Here caught linkhttps://github.com/comcat/miwifibut in Linux is not particularly strong, the question to the spices. There's something here useful for us?

lecturing this link - where the kernel source, if there is a labor-Linux users - will be able to think through them to collect a normal trunk assembly openwrt. I'm here to collect can, too - but the fact that the router is loaded with it, I do not believe :)
kvorus @ 31.07.2014, 11:11*
advise the assembly

Ubuntu- any. in them our hdd properly installed
Yes, I think there may be another way besides formatting.

Yes ways enough, just need experience with konsolki, we have with you it is not enough.

Rep: (29)
ls -a
when connected via putty next to the folder that says?
spopipastit there any way? even if the encoding is shot down version demonstrated by the ls command is obliged to accept as an argument to the rm command.
and by the way and when you type rm and then ./ and tab options in the failed busting cycle also does not appear?

I have these Chinese-English localization has enraged ... Who he uses in scripts off the wafer or the network, there ustanvlivaet period that is disabled or over what time to turn off?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 20:14