MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion | [wifirouter] Settings, Help
Questionnaire
What bugs / glitches happen or happened to your router or did everything go smoothly and without sadness?
Wan falls off [ 91 ] ** [6,1%]
Wi-Fi falls off on a connected device [ 175 ] ** [11,74%]
Wi-Fi falls off / slows down at the router [ 147 ] ** [9,86%]
All interfaces fall off, the router goes into a soft-reboot [ 31 ] ** [2,08%]
Samba falls off [ 26 ] ** [1,74%]
Limits speed [ 161 ] ** [10,8%]
Hard drive crashed [ 22 ] ** [1,48%]
Hardware failure [ 17 ] ** [1,14%]
There are no problems, the router is a model of stability and performance! [ 475 ] ** [31,86%]
I do not know any problems. I stuck the cable, set up the wafer with the password 11111111 and did not climb anywhere else / hard went into my pocket. [ 375 ] ** [25,15%]
Total votes: 1491

Rep: (924)
Xiaomi Mi Router (R1D) - Discussion
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Windows)
Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

Attention!
Description
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Productive solution - dual-band smart AC router with internal 1 TB disk.
Official price (in China): 699 元 (yuan) ~ 115 $ ~ 4000 rub.
Gigabit Wi-Fi came with an AC router! 3 times faster! Supports the latest 802.11ac protocol, using the most powerful Broadcom BCM4709 processor.
Modern equipment fully supports the latest version of Wi-Fi protocol 802.11ac. Has your router entered the era of AC?
miWiFi is a modern dual-band router with the highest data transfer rate - up to 1167 Mbit / s. The Broadcom dual-core CPU and 256MB of Micron / Samsung memory ensure stable high-speed booting, preloading, network acceleration, a wealth of additional applications and superior performance to a 1 TB hard drive.

Specifications
- 2-core processor Broadcom BCM4709 (Cortex-A9) with a frequency of 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM DDR3
- 1 TB SATA (Toshiba / Samsung) hard drive (internal SATA)
- Supports 802.11ac WiFi in two bands, at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- NFC support
- 1 WAN port
- 2 LAN ports
- holes for 40 mm fans
- A cover at the bottom of the case.
Reviews and Tests
Instructions
Useful
Poll results
Attached Image

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 29.12.19, 15:54

Rep: (924)
lightvik @ 15.07.2014, 13:52*
Now to replace admin I do not have a pair of little tips a more experienced person in openwrt. I do not know where to find it
On the trunk of OpenWRT solve issuesI think it will help advice.

Rep: (13)
Colleagues raskazhite, pls, who and how to use a router drive remotely? Those. - the router at home, and you're out there somewhere (office, cottage, holiday by the sea, etc.) ... the phone ... and you need to download / upload data from / to the router drive.
Is it possible to do this and how?
Thank.

Rep: (8)
KIV13 @ 16.07.2014, 15:23*
Colleagues raskazhite, pls, who and how to use a router drive remotely? Those. - the router at home, and you're out there somewhere (office, cottage, holiday by the sea, etc.) ... the phone ... and you need to download / upload data from / to the router drive.
Is it possible to do this and how?
Thank.

With the phone's real! Download program from (MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (Post # 32796280)and with it come on a disk ... Of course pre-registration must be xiaomi server ...

* KiMaS82,

I have long been downloaded.
if you are in your home network, everything happens very quickly (and download and upload).
But I'm talking about remote access.
I do not understand - how to upload to drive the router even a photo if I am far away from the router.
If someone knows some kind of trick - tell me, pls.

Rep: (8)
KIV13 @ 16.07.2014, 17:06*
I do not understand - how to upload to drive the router even a photo if I am far away from the router.

On the main screen of the applets have a button that says free space on the disk. If you press this button, it opens the disc with folders on this router.
Next you need to go to the cloud service (at the top right of the menu painted the cloud), and after that upload images ...
Of course everything will be very slow, as all loads through the synchronization with the cloud service, but nonetheless loaded ....

Rep: (107)
KIV13 @ 16.07.2014, 21:06*
I have long been downloaded.
if you are in your home network, everything happens very quickly (and download and upload).
But I'm talking about remote access.
If someone knows some kind of trick - tell me, pls.

you must first open access to the cloud can be done through an application on the phone ... after all this work ...
Remote access is pumped through the server .... principle dropboksa

Post has been editedasiaprotrade - 16.07.14, 16:30

KiMaS82 @ 16.07.2014, 17:29*
Of course everything will be very slow,

asiaprotrade @ 16.07.2014, 17:29*
Remote access is pumped through the server .... principle dropboksa

yes, you are right .. it turns out, but - terribly slow ...

Rep: (441)
greatly updated the post with aria2, added an updated web-based web-aria2, added a new web-based interface yaaw, updated script /etc/init.d/aria2. short drank softinkoy: butcher:
I recommend to install!

Rep: (6)
Excellent router. All my fare squeezes fully - 50MB / s. Old router barely 30MB / s betrayed.
Yes, and he is very happy 4000r, from China each brought.

I just did not understand how to attach the router to the latest firmware (0.5.79) to the account xiaomi. I can not find anywhere else, blind eh.

Post has been editedPsy_Nejumi`303 - 16.07.14, 17:55

Psy_Nejumi`303 @ 16.07.2014, 20:32*
I just did not understand how to attach the router to the latest firmware (0.5.79) to the account xiaomi. I can not find anywhere else, blind eh.

through the app on your phone
Psy_Nejumi`303 @ 16.07.2014, 21:24*
Hmm, strange. router torrent swinging at a speed 1.5MB / s
and yutorrentom on the laptop, which is connected by wifi, swinging 9Mb / s

I would suggest to put the aria, but it is a rather complicated procedure, and not the fact that you need.

Post has been editedlightvik - 16.07.14, 19:33

qimi @ 14.07.2014, 18:44*
Whether after updating to 0.5.79 router, or xs why, the timemachine on the Mac no longer see the router, it is impossible to make a backup, respectively. There is a solution? who faced?

I subscribe to the issue. In the first firmware on arrival I had not checked whether there is a functional, but if there is - I would like to use. You can know who how to return?

Rep: (192)
Psy_Nejumi`303 @ 16.07.2014, 18:24*

I suspect that there is a limit, the maximum that I have seen is 2MB (I think this is the ceiling) for injection with a router
But through it all as to 9Mb freely.

Zorrobest999 @ 17.07.2014, 12:41*
I suspect that there is a limit, the maximum that I have seen is 2MB (I think this is the ceiling) for injection with a router
But through it all as to 9Mb freely.

try aria. there are no restrictions on the exact speed.
Attached Image

Rep: (311)
* lightvik,
And you can test the simultaneous download torrents and five pieces potestit overall speed?

EuGenEr @ 18.07.2014, 13:18*
And you can test the simultaneous download torrents and five pieces potestit overall speed?

I provider torrents shapes. I try to check the night, but in the morning when the traffic did not seem to Shape - up to 4MB was (this is the maximum of my Internet)

M
4.9. Do not use foul language, both explicit and hidden, including for special characters. : Stop_holywar:

Post has been editedctich21 - 18.07.14, 14:45
Reason for editing: 4.9

Rep: (196)
Update developerki. A bunch of changes.

List of changes
MiWiFi ROM 第 31 周 更新 (20,140,717 开发 版)
本周 推荐:
为 更 及时 的 体验 新 插件, Android 端 新增 了 第三方 非 认证 插件 的 搜索 入口, 方便 您 获取 更多 插件. 进一步 优化 了 QoS 智能 限速, 让 您 更加 从容 的 面对 抢占 网速 的 室友.优化 了 一些 细节 和 体验, 并 修复 Bug 若干, 赶快 更新 尝鲜 吧!

ROM 更新 日志:
1. 优化 了 QoS 智能 限速 功能, 简单 的 说, 在线 看 视频 的 时候, 网络 游戏 的 延迟 更 小 了
2. 优化 了 网络 测速 功能, 下行 带宽 的 测速 更加 精准
3. 修复 了 设备 管理 列表 中, 终端 连接 时间 可能 显示 错误 的 问题
4. 修复 了 偶 现 的 LAN 口 连接 设备, 显示 为 无线 设备 的 问题
5. 优化 了 DDNS 动态 域名 功能, 更 准确 的 获取 当前 DDNS 服务 状态

电视 & 盒子:
1. 优化 图片 浏览 速度 (小米 路由器 入口)

Android App 更新 日志:
1. 新增 插件 搜索 入口, 可以 查看 未经 审核 认证 的 第三方 插件
2. 为 插件 提供 更多 支持, 使 插件 可 推送 消息 提示 到 app 首页
3. 优化 路由 盘 展示, 隐私 盘 与 路由 盘 之间 的 切换 更 顺畅 了
4. 优化 文件 上传 的 拾取 界面
5. 修复 偶发 的 登录 崩溃 bug

PC Client 更新 日志:
1. 增加 打开 远程 路由 盘 出错 时 的 错误 提示
2. 增加 远程 下载 完成 提示
3. 修复 验证 码 不 清晰 的 bug
4. 修复 登录 时 用户 名 太长 无法 输入 的 bug
5. 修复 因 电脑 时间 错误 而 无法 登录 的 bug
6. 修复 使用 邮箱, 手机 号 登陆 并 记住 密码, 再次 登陆 失败 的 bug
7. 修复 远程 打开 BT 下载 崩溃 的 bug
8. 修复 某些 情况 下 BT 下载 失败 的 bug
9. 切换 到 小米 路由器 Mini 时, 增加 暂不 支持 的 错误 提示
10. 修复 记住 密码 后 修改 账号 仍能 登录 的 bug
11. 修复 小米 路由器 ROM0.4.85 版本 下, 管理 后台 链接 不能 打开 bug

Mac Client 更新 日志:
1. 切换 到 小米 路由器 Mini 时, 增加 暂不 支持 的 错误 提示
2. 修复 开启 动态 密码 保护 登录 时, 输入 错误 导致 客户 端 卡 死 bug
3. 去掉 迅雷 云 播 功能

Post has been editedBlack_Panther - 18.07.14, 18:58

Rep: (0)
I ceased to boot the router. Diode just burnt yellow.
I had to fall back to the base firmware via usb flash. As a result, I lost all the information on the disk.

Install the firmware 0.6.51.

Now I do not see a built-in ROM in a networked environment, the drive is only available as a media server. Do not tell me where pokapatsya to drive appeared in a networked environment?

* Black_Panther
and it makes sense to move developerki?

SuperAks @ 19.07.2014, 02:27*
I had to fall back to the base firmware via usb flash. As a result, I lost all the information on the disk.

if this situation persists - connect it to the PC with ubuntu and merge their information in 2 clicks you need it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/06/20, 12:17