MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion | [wifirouter] Settings, Help
Questionnaire
What bugs / glitches happen or happened to your router or did everything go smoothly and without sadness?
Wan falls off [ 91 ] ** [6,1%]
Wi-Fi falls off on a connected device [ 175 ] ** [11,74%]
Wi-Fi falls off / slows down at the router [ 147 ] ** [9,86%]
All interfaces fall off, the router goes into a soft-reboot [ 31 ] ** [2,08%]
Samba falls off [ 26 ] ** [1,74%]
Limits speed [ 161 ] ** [10,8%]
Hard drive crashed [ 22 ] ** [1,48%]
Hardware failure [ 17 ] ** [1,14%]
There are no problems, the router is a model of stability and performance! [ 475 ] ** [31,86%]
I do not know any problems. I stuck the cable, set up the wafer with the password 11111111 and did not climb anywhere else / hard went into my pocket. [ 375 ] ** [25,15%]
Total votes: 1491

Rep: (924)
Xiaomi Mi Router (R1D) - Discussion
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Windows)
Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

Attention!
Description
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Productive solution - dual-band smart AC router with internal 1 TB disk.
Official price (in China): 699 元 (yuan) ~ 115 $ ~ 4000 rub.
Gigabit Wi-Fi came with an AC router! 3 times faster! Supports the latest 802.11ac protocol, using the most powerful Broadcom BCM4709 processor.
Modern equipment fully supports the latest version of Wi-Fi protocol 802.11ac. Has your router entered the era of AC?
miWiFi is a modern dual-band router with the highest data transfer rate - up to 1167 Mbit / s. The Broadcom dual-core CPU and 256MB of Micron / Samsung memory ensure stable high-speed booting, preloading, network acceleration, a wealth of additional applications and superior performance to a 1 TB hard drive.

Specifications
- 2-core processor Broadcom BCM4709 (Cortex-A9) with a frequency of 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM DDR3
- 1 TB SATA (Toshiba / Samsung) hard drive (internal SATA)
- Supports 802.11ac WiFi in two bands, at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- NFC support
- 1 WAN port
- 2 LAN ports
- holes for 40 mm fans
- A cover at the bottom of the case.
Reviews and Tests
Instructions
Useful
Poll results
Attached Image

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 29.12.19, 15:54

Rep: (196)
EuGenEr @ 4.7.2014, 14:39*
So and where? In vebmorde displayed SID networks such as the name of the router, and the app shows Xiaomi_9017

Here are a couple of screenshots.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Did was to clear)

Post has been editedBlack_Panther - 04.07.14, 12:27

Rep: (311)
* Black_Panther
Understandably, perhaps, I just have not always picked up by a new name

EuGenEr @ 4.7.2014, 15:49*
* Black_Panther
Understandably, perhaps, I just have not always picked up by a new name

It is strange to me after changes to the settings in the prog after a few seconds changed.

Rep: (164)
EuGenEr @ 04.07.2014, 11:51*
though noob question, but tell me how to rename the router from Xiaomi_9017 into something else? )
It is necessary to such questions and answers in a hat stand.
There is an English and do not understand them, let alone with the Chinese finally Zapara. : D

Rep: (441)
guys tell me, ssh on the latest dev firmware does not run? the router just arrived - I sit, Peel it.
update:
the router is configured, but an hour setting appears wild desire to discover and collect tulcheyn trunk OWRT normal admin panel and necessary software for this piece of iron. but to revive him after he turns on a shaman drum as it is scary.
Black_Panther @ 04.07.2014, 20:54*
Nothing. Just cut off the wan and fall back to the one where this possibility is not covered.

sadness melancholy inevitability.

Post has been editedlightvik - 04.07.14, 18:52

lightvik @ 04.07.2014, 17:34*
ssh on the latest dev firmware does not run?

Nothing. Just cut off the wan and fall back to the one where this possibility is not covered.

Rep: (37)
Launched a torrent sample - does not swing. The speed varies from 0 to 5 Kb / s.
The web-muzzle did not find where to see statistics about the torrent (LEDs feasts). Latest firmware.

A1mas @ 4.7.2014, 21:16*
Launched a torrent sample - does not swing. The speed varies from 0 to 5 Kb / s.
The web-muzzle did not find where to see statistics about the torrent (LEDs feasts). Latest firmware.

Statistics like never to see. Although I normally shakes. He threw 50 torrents, download pretty quickly. The speed of up to a maximum rise.

Developerka refreshed and the application under the Android!

The client put on weight, but nothing new and I have not found anglostringi remained unchanged. Who can find the changelog, the fellow!

Attached files

Attached filexqapp_1.0.11_RU.apk(10.81 MB)

List of changes in this ezhenedelki
The client updated on the PC bothering. There are new buttons :)

Changes
MiWiFi ROM 第 29 周 更新 (20,140,703 开发 版)

本周 推荐:
本周 是 性能 稳定 周, 除了 修复 了 已有 的 部分 bug 外, 我们 对 Android App 的 使用 体验 和 PC 客户 端 的 功能 进行 了 升级. 好玩 不 好玩, 大家 得 下载 更新 了 亲自 试试 :) 世界杯 激战 正酣, 大家 周末 看球 + 刷 机 都 别 耽误, 且 折腾 且 珍惜 ......

ROM 更新 日志:
1. 修改 刷 机 时 MD5 验证 方案, 让 刷 机 更加 靠谱
2. 修复 了 DHCP 上网 时 偶 现 的 域名 解析 失败 的 bug
3. 升级 了 LZO 压缩 库, 堵上 了 一个 潜在 的 安全 漏洞

Android app 更新 日志:
1. 优化 升级 体验
2. 解决 Android 4.4 web view 不 支持 文件 拾取 器 的 问题
3.WiFi 设置 增加 强 加密 及 不 加密 选项, 你 的 网络 安全 可以 自由 定义
4. 优化 通知 策略, 确保 已 注销 账号 不再 收到 通知

PC Client 更新 日志:
1. 支持 远程 登录, 远程 下载 及 远程 文件 管理
2. 支持 一个 小米 账号 绑定 的 多 台 路由器 之间 的 切换
3. 支持 对 下载 任务 进行 全 选, 多 选 及 批量 开始, 暂停, 删除 的 操作
4. 去掉 管理 密码 登录 方式, 你 可以 通过 小米 账号 登录
5. 修复 了 资源 管理 器 偶 现 的 卡 死 问题

Post has been editedBlack_Panther - 04.07.14, 21:04

Rep: (39)
Put a new client for the PC, and the opportunity was lost to him on a straight line without entering the password to get to the web face (Lucy) to the router (it was very convenient for monitoring)! maybe it's due to the fact that the old client at startup offers a choice of two password entry, one through the second account through the administrator password, and now only one through the account!

A little off, but tell me why the computer is connected to the router 100 mb / s?
Gigabit network card, the cable could be wrong?

Rep: (0)
I believe that the cable is not crimped at gigabit (isspolzuet only one pair).

* A1mas,
The cable must be vosmizhilnym and all couples should be used

EuGenEr @ 5.7.2014, 13:04*
* A1mas,
The cable must be vosmizhilnym and all couples should be used

More than 25 meters if the cable is shielded, and more should be. Although I am without the shield is pressed, it was still 1Gbit. But it seems the quality of the cable itself depends.

Rep: (4)
sorry for the noob question on my Toshiba lenovo yoga 128 ssd who scored and want to buy an external hdd with support wi failly connects to once a week. just juzat external hdd for usb not kamilfo. very lazy and yes it is small on volume. Torrents are not yuzayu. dir 300 router that is also a principle are satisfied.

but ran on prices and 1 terabyte disk with vayfay yes for the money kind of thing it is that if I buy.

but I can not understand how he connects with noutom on vayfay will vsmysle it can be added as an additional network drive in "My Computer" or the need to be connected through a special prog that will be in Chinese or in the browser.

sorry for nubstvo do not have time to delve into, just interested in how to store important docks, and the ssd is soldered on the laptop and I fear that I or my two lower it to screw and to get from there to the Old gimmoroem will be great.

Posted on 06.07.2014, 11:33:

and another question do you think it will be possible to share the contents of the Samsung Smart TV?

the only thing that confuses it is noise. please tell the owners sleep at night does not stop? I like the silence before the installation point of the bed only 3 meters

Rep: (441)
altavi @ 06.07.2014, 14:33*
for I can not understand how he connects with noutom on vayfay will vsmysle it can be added as an additional network drive in "My Computer" or the need to be connected through a special prog that will be in Chinese or in the browser.

there vindovyh disable shared folder, it is possible in my computer as a disk to add.
and another question do you think it will be possible to share the contents of the Samsung Smart TV?

easy. it is for this purpose and provided. 90% see the telly it himself.
the only thing that confuses it is noise. please tell the owners sleep at night does not stop? I like the silence before the installation point of the bed only 3 meters

I do not hear the noise. It stands 1.5m through a small wall. there even near it's almost unheard of.
external hdd for usb not kamilfo

and it generally possible via USB to a router, and attach it it also share the

generally the device is normal, for the price just perfect. Of the minuses - scanty (well, until, Xiaomi nags him at full speed) china firmware zalochenny SSH. These do not give a minus 2 to take advantage of the potential of this piece of iron to 100%

guys tell me. in this box to register the static routes. (Dev is the last firmware). SSH and no ordinary luci I oche strongly starts to strain, and I am afraid to flash on the self-assembling proshivochku. there can volunteer to try stitching collected for Broadcom BCM4709

Post has been editedlightvik - 06.07.14, 13:27

Understood. I tried several cables, but it turned out to be guilty of the curve network card driver.
Now copy speed on a router with gigabit connections I have 26-28 MB / s.

Rep: (107)
altavi
1. noise from the router is not at all.
2. The router distributes vayfay - laptop cling to it for vayfay.
3. The drive appears as a system common
4. he already share the home network ... on the telly is a penguin of the Cuckoo

Rep: (29)
lightvik @ 07.07.2014, 10:05*
in short, I gathered firmware [openwrt trunk r41522] for our processor.
in the firmware a minimal set of all (added only luci), ie USB, HDD, Wifi will not work. (If the firmware zavedetsya - add the required modules)
firmware ought to check on the performance, but something I am afraid to flash her.
if there is a "kamikaze" who wants to try out - here's the link rghost
Size 2.5Mb can not be afraid - it normal size.

Why not assemble with the maximum set of drivers and kernel modules, and of ssh + luci. and the rest is from the package then you can bet.
I just tried this on VDS, but will have to carry on a real computer assembly. But if you would do such an option, I would check on your router

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/06/20, 12:09