MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion | [wifirouter] Settings, Help
Questionnaire
What bugs / glitches happen or happened to your router or did everything go smoothly and without sadness?
Wan falls off [ 82 ] ** [5,77%]
Wi-Fi falls off on a connected device [ 153 ] ** [10,77%]
Wi-Fi falls off / slows down at the router [ 131 ] ** [9,22%]
All interfaces fall off, the router goes into a soft-reboot [ 27 ] ** [1,9%]
Samba falls off [ 26 ] ** [1,83%]
Limits speed [ 147 ] ** [10,34%]
Hard drive crashed [ 22 ] ** [1,55%]
Hardware failure [ 15 ] ** [1,06%]
There are no problems, the router is a model of stability and performance! [ 460 ] ** [32,37%]
I do not know any problems. I stuck the cable, set up the wafer with the password 11111111 and did not climb anywhere else / hard went into my pocket. [ 370 ] ** [26,04%]
Total votes: 1421

Rep: (812)
Xiaomi Mi Router (R1D) - Discussion
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Windows)
Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

Attention!
Description
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Productive solution - dual-band smart AC router with internal 1 TB disk.
Official price (in China): 699 е…ѓ (yuan) ~ 115 $ ~ 4000 rub.
Gigabit Wi-Fi came with an AC router! 3 times faster! Supports the latest 802.11ac protocol, using the most powerful Broadcom BCM4709 processor.
Modern equipment fully supports the latest version of Wi-Fi protocol 802.11ac. Has your router entered the era of AC?
miWiFi is a modern dual-band router with the highest data transfer rate - up to 1167 Mbit / s. The Broadcom dual-core CPU and 256MB of Micron / Samsung memory ensure stable high-speed booting, preloading, network acceleration, a wealth of additional applications and superior performance to a 1 TB hard drive.

Specifications
- 2-core processor Broadcom BCM4709 (Cortex-A9) with a frequency of 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM DDR3
- 1 TB SATA (Toshiba / Samsung) hard drive (internal SATA)
- Supports 802.11ac WiFi in two bands, at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- NFC support
- 1 WAN port
- 2 LAN ports
- holes for 40 mm fans
- A cover at the bottom of the case.
Reviews and Tests
Instructions
Useful
Poll results
Attached Image

Topics CuratorEugener , for questions about filling caps contact in QMS .

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 12.09.18, 22:36
Reason for editing: renewal, completed by SKALDEK

Rep: (0)
Hello!

The question in short: anyone will tell you how to set up this device as a network-attached storage to an existing Wi-Fi network?

R1D a long time was the main router. Slowly she poured on his backups. Then, the network has a NAS. Wanted from its gateway greater predictability and flexibility, port forwarding, VPN-s and stuff like that, and Xiaomei well, very strange and incomprehensible thing for me in terms of settings, such as not enough to me (access to the SSH has not yet managed to set up, will continue to try). So I bought a router Mikrotik, this thing as a gateway much clearer and R1D want as a backup-NAS hide in a safe place with access to electricity, but without access to a wired network. Is it possible in this gland, and in what direction to dig?
I never found of information on configuring WDS on it as an option. Except that you can configure as a Wi-Fi extender in a local wired network, but it is I do not really fit ..
The most extreme case - customize it a separate Wi-Fi network, and throw through the most critical computer backups with existing NAS to him. But I would like to set up as a "wireless storage"

Rep: (21)
* lishchinsky,
R1d is not working, as Wi-Fi extender (at least at the standard firmware). But successfully works as a wired repeater with a separate network. Therefore, I do not quite understand what you can not. Just plug it into a wire to the main router and voila

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon, everybody who has a problem with the router and Gigabit Internet? On line produces about 700 megabits, only through a router 300-330.

Rep: (0)
Please help me, who can faced.
Firmware drain 2.19.32 dev

I shake and watch movies on a TV set periodically.
I noticed such a thing: when uploading some movies, I can not come with the TV writes in a folder with the movies: "Unstable connection."
In other folders comes. Size does not affect, as played out in different sizes.
TV LG smartTV webOS 2.0

In what side to dig, any ideas?

Rep: (812)
tomari4 @ 28.03.19, 8:02*
In what side to dig, any ideas?
Check input to a folder on the other device. If everything is stable - sort it out with TV

Rep: (207)
* vyachik81, The theme of the mistake. Here is another router.

Rep: (16)
Good all. Please help.

I can not figure out how to make sure that the router R1D attach to MiHome account to store it as a NAS or wound up .... so far only as a wifi router it could include. Here probably modified firmware worth.

R1D now stands tomatoes.

How to return to the drain firmware, there are instructions. The cap is not found, or has not understood that it is ....

Help, pliz.

p.s. I find instructions MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router - Firmware (Post andr-0-n # 61744868) and MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion (Mr.Ice # 32581344 Post)

brcm4709_anf_9114d_2.6.103_INT.bin recorded image on the flash drive, do not rename. Turn off the power, wait, I turned and gripped the reset button in 25 seconds, held without anything blinked a couple of seconds. released. food left on, and after 1 minute again clamped reset. after 15 seconds, the red LED lights up for 2 seconds and then lights up yellow constantly, nothing happened next. Turn off the power by holding a first RESETi clamped including food, lights up the yellow light, kept 15 seconds nothing happened, let reset and yellow blinked once. and also nothing further.

I did not understand that how to make the need to drain back to the router flash?

Throw the correct bin file, pliz. and how to press ....

on youtube I can not even find a video of this process.

please help !!!

Attached images
Attached Image

* artemkin111, What's the trick to find the instructions and do what it says?
The theme of the firmware there are instructions in the header to return to the drain.

* Interfere I did not understand, in what moment am I doing wrong?
I'm just upset ... I began to try on every brains boil.
poke in the snout solyushn, pliz.

artemkin111 @ 06.04.19, 23:30*
I did not realize at what moment am I doing wrong?

artemkin111 @ 06.04.19, 21:30*
brcm4709_anf_9114d_2.6.103_INT.bin recorded image on the flash drive, do not rename.

And what is written in the instructions.

Mr.Ice @ 02.07.14, 17:56*
3. Take the firmware file in BIN format and obzovu it so miwifi.bin

In general, it is necessary to do forof this instruction. We recommend that you read it carefully several times to consider a plan of action and go to bed: D And in the morning quietly making. ;) The morning is wiser than the evening.

* Interfere May be a problem with the flash drive? there were precedents of incompatibility?

* artemkin111,
If there is any doubt in the flash drive, try another.

Interfere @ 07.04.19, 00:23*
In general, it is necessary to do for this instruction.

I tried and this manual does not work. I tried on different flash drives. It begins to blink orange. Router and left running on firmware Tomato. He even did not turn into a brick.

How could still force the router to apply to the USB port on the flashing DRAIN?

Can the USB port on the router dead? how to check this point?

* artemkin111, It can not be that it was impossible. I myself have done for this manual and it is working. Try not to copy the files to a flash drive, and drive the router and from the flash files from the archive. First, of course, check yusb port.
Connect the USB flash drive to the router and in the web interface look saw it or not.

Interfere @ 09.04.19, 07:40*
Try not to copy the files to a flash drive, and drive the router and from the flash files from the archive.

How to do it? Give instructions, please.

If there is more you have the file, so I request you can attach it?

hdd and USB are seen in the system.
but something strange right - No mount. an attachment photo. I have to do that on hdd firmware onto a flash drive?
how to continue to flash with the hdd?
The menu rebounds router has such a menu, it will help?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedartemkin111 - 09.04.19, 08:56
Reason for editing: update

artemkin111 @ 09.04.19, 08:18*
How to do it? Give instructions, please.

All the same instructions that I threw up. Do not have another one.

artemkin111 @ 09.04.19, 08:18*
If there is more you have the file, so I request you can attach it?

This file is necessary to pump out the instructions. Unpack and throw or on a flash drive or to a router drive.

More detailed write what you do and what does not. At what stage of the instructions?

Interfere @ 10.04.19, 0:08*
Unpack and throw or on a flash drive or to a router drive.

how to throw a disc of the router? I see it only inside a router settings. from win10 disk is not visible in the network environment, router or network folders are not too visible.

Rep: (501)
* artemkin111,
you have it is not mounted in the screenshots
click there "mount"

* yadoff I pressed, but the CDM have not seen in a networked environment or simply a computer CDM list ...

Rep: (486)
* artemkin111, SMB 1.0 client components are included in Windows? The last patch to disable it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/18/19, 4:30