MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion | [wifirouter] Settings, Help
Questionnaire
What bugs / glitches happen or happened to your router or did everything go smoothly and without sadness?
Wan falls off [ 82 ] ** [5,8%]
Wi-Fi falls off on a connected device [ 153 ] ** [10,82%]
Wi-Fi falls off / slows down at the router [ 129 ] ** [9,12%]
All interfaces fall off, the router goes into a soft-reboot [ 26 ] ** [1,84%]
Samba falls off [ 26 ] ** [1,84%]
Limits speed [ 144 ] ** [10,18%]
Hard drive crashed [ 22 ] ** [1,56%]
Hardware failure [ 15 ] ** [1,06%]
There are no problems, the router is a model of stability and performance! [ 459 ] ** [32,46%]
I do not know any problems. I stuck the cable, set up the wafer with the password 11111111 and did not climb anywhere else / hard went into my pocket. [ 368 ] ** [26,03%]
Total Votes: 1414

Rep: (811)
Xiaomi Mi Router (R1D) - Discussion
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Windows)
Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

Attention!
Description
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Productive solution - dual-band smart AC router with internal 1 TB disk.
Official price (in China): 699 е…ѓ (yuan) ~ 115 $ ~ 4000 rub.
Gigabit Wi-Fi came with an AC router! 3 times faster! Supports the latest 802.11ac protocol, using the most powerful Broadcom BCM4709 processor.
Modern equipment fully supports the latest version of Wi-Fi protocol 802.11ac. Has your router entered the era of AC?
miWiFi is a modern dual-band router with the highest data transfer rate - up to 1167 Mbit / s. The Broadcom dual-core CPU and 256MB of Micron / Samsung memory ensure stable high-speed booting, preloading, network acceleration, a wealth of additional applications and superior performance to a 1 TB hard drive.

Specifications
- 2-core processor Broadcom BCM4709 (Cortex-A9) with a frequency of 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM DDR3
- 1 TB SATA (Toshiba / Samsung) hard drive (internal SATA)
- Supports 802.11ac WiFi in two bands, at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- NFC support
- 1 WAN port
- 2 LAN ports
- holes for 40 mm fans
- A cover at the bottom of the case.
Reviews and Tests
Instructions
Useful
Poll results
Attached Image

Topics CuratorEugener , for questions about filling caps contact in QMS .

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 12.09.18, 22:36
Reason for editing: renewal, completed by SKALDEK

Rep: (81)
zavr13,
Cloud configured? They say in boarding schools there is English, although probably the same Google Chrome will translate)

Post has been editedkvorus - 19.05.14, 21:30

Rep: (811)
2nd access points simple and 5G
5G? : scratch_one-s_head: Xiao 5 years ahead of the whole industry?
Very interested in:
1. torrent work (download speed),
2. windows client work (how comfortable it is, how fast it reads from the router / writes to the router’s HDD),
3. the speed of copying to the HDD when the torrent is running,
4. how fast remote access to the router from the WAN works,
5. which access protocols are supported (samba, ftp, https, webdav),
6. how access to the HDD from LAN is differentiated
7. Well, the features of available applications and their capabilities are curious ...
: thank_you: I hope not much tired ...
8. and of course, where / how / how much they bought ...

Post has been editedFidelich - 19.05.14, 21:59

Rep: (34)
Cloud configured?
not . do not know how...
Fidelich @ 05/19/2014, 10:56 PM*
5G? : scratch_one-s_head: Xiao 5 years ahead of the whole industry?Gigahertz chtol? : rofl: it is written in the webmord
Very interested in:
1. torrent work (download speed),on the laptop on the wafer 12.53MB / S gave the maximum
2. windows client work (how comfortable it is, how fast it reads from the router / writes to the router’s HDD),did not touch the built-in HDD yet I do not know sales how to share it
3. the speed of copying to the HDD when the torrent is running,see point 2
4. how fast remote access to the router from the WAN works,I do not understand what you mean
5. which access protocols are supported (samba, ftp, https, webdav),see item 4
6. how access to the HDD from LAN is differentiated
7. Well, the features of available applications and their capabilities are curious ...not downloaded yet. temporarily there is no ...
: thank_you: I hope not much tired ...no. as you see, I don’t know a lot of things, not a good tester
8. and of course, where / how / how much they bought ...Ali of course)

Post has been editedShoore - 20.05.14, 09:49
Reason for editing: 4.16. Forbidden answer without text (emoticon, including text emoticons). As well as answers consisting only of smiles, or overloaded by them (more than three smiles in one message)

Rep: (138)
Fidelich @ 05/20/2014, 2:56*
5G? : scratch_one-s_head: Xiao 5 years ahead of the whole industry?

The device is not printing for more than a week, once)
But 5G is 5GHz (wifi ac)

And what devices support these five hertz, how do I know?

kvorus Mi3
Attached Image

Post has been editedmiolonixc - 20.05.14, 05:46

Rep: (33)
MIRouter metering to BeeLline server:

I understand you have a home Internet Beeline?
How does a piece of iron work with L2TP in Dual Access? Those. Does L2TP support simultaneous access to the local Beeline network and the Internet?

MedvedevD @ 05/20/2014, 10:34*
I understand you have a home Internet Beeline?

NetByNet just the server for the test chose Beeline

Rep: (33)
Then can someone tell me:
1. Does the hardware support Dual Access (Beeline for example)?
2. What about IPTV?

I finally got the router out of the box.
So far there is no particular time to understand, I’m studying the interface. Basically, the link will understand where the button leads. I did not enter an account, since there is no Internet.
The movie download speed on it is about 7 MB / s. In conjunction with the new prefix (I'm waiting already) I think it will be awesome, it holds 5 GHz)
Android client attached
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filexqapp.apk(6.25 MB)

Does the Wi-Fi signal beat?

Compared to other routers

Rep: (4)
I have a question for those who bought it.
Is it possible to pull out the firmware from the router for translation? Has anyone tried it?

And as a router itself, is it worth the money or is it better to take a Tp link 7500?

Rep: (311)
What kind of HDD is inside, who looked in?

Must be 1 TB toshiba

It’s dumb to take an HDD without a guarantee, but at the cost of a router it still turns out that the hard drive is almost nasharu ...

Well, as if there is a guarantee, but not separately but on the router as a whole.

EuGenEr @ 05/22/2014, 16:09*
It’s dumb to take an HDD without a guarantee, but at the cost of a router it still turns out that the hard drive is almost nasharu ...

But there is a xiaomi router without a hard drive, which with two antennas, according to the functionality, seems to be the same, you hook up the hard drive to it yourself and Alga

Rise Of Paradise @ 05/21/2014, 18:18*
Does the Wi-Fi signal beat?

Worse than Asus RNT 16. Mi doesn’t already take on a stairwell

EuGenEr @ 05/22/2014, 13:52*
What kind of HDD is inside, who looked in?

Samsung / Seagate / Toshiba 1TB SATA - I have Sams

Is it possible to pull out the firmware from the router for translation? Has anyone tried it?
Theme about English firmware
http://en.miui.com/thread-20397-1-1.html

Post has been editedzavr13 - 22.05.14, 15:59

kvorus

At a price, the version without hard is much more interesting, but so far only presell and it is not known when there will be drains.

kvorus NFC, but many like me do not need Risovoy, only if I use Z1. It is not known whether kuaipan will load for a long time in Russia (everything through Chinese servers, it’s the same as yours (at home). And it’s not known what plugins will still be there. I connected not to the router, but to the port, but rg45 dead, crimping has not yet ordered. Karoche not plug-ins without an Internet)

Post has been editedmiolonixc - 22.05.14, 16:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 10:43