MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion | [wifirouter] Settings, Help
Questionnaire
What bugs / glitches happen or happened to your router or did everything go smoothly and without sadness?
Wan falls off [ 82 ] ** [5,77%]
Wi-Fi falls off on a connected device [ 153 ] ** [10,76%]
Wi-Fi falls off / slows down at the router [ 131 ] ** [9,21%]
All interfaces fall off, the router goes into a soft-reboot [ 27 ] ** [1,9%]
Samba falls off [ 26 ] ** [1,83%]
Limits speed [ 147 ] ** [10,34%]
Hard drive crashed [ 22 ] ** [1,55%]
Hardware failure [ 15 ] ** [1,05%]
There are no problems, the router is a model of stability and performance! [ 461 ] ** [32,42%]
I do not know any problems. I stuck the cable, set up the wafer with the password 11111111 and did not climb anywhere else / hard went into my pocket. [ 370 ] ** [26,02%]
Total votes: 1422

Rep: (812)
Xiaomi Mi Router (R1D) - Discussion
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Windows)
Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

Attention!
Description
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Productive solution - dual-band smart AC router with internal 1 TB disk.
Official price (in China): 699 е…ѓ (yuan) ~ 115 $ ~ 4000 rub.
Gigabit Wi-Fi came with an AC router! 3 times faster! Supports the latest 802.11ac protocol, using the most powerful Broadcom BCM4709 processor.
Modern equipment fully supports the latest version of Wi-Fi protocol 802.11ac. Has your router entered the era of AC?
miWiFi is a modern dual-band router with the highest data transfer rate - up to 1167 Mbit / s. The Broadcom dual-core CPU and 256MB of Micron / Samsung memory ensure stable high-speed booting, preloading, network acceleration, a wealth of additional applications and superior performance to a 1 TB hard drive.

Specifications
- 2-core processor Broadcom BCM4709 (Cortex-A9) with a frequency of 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM DDR3
- 1 TB SATA (Toshiba / Samsung) hard drive (internal SATA)
- Supports 802.11ac WiFi in two bands, at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- NFC support
- 1 WAN port
- 2 LAN ports
- holes for 40 mm fans
- A cover at the bottom of the case.
Reviews and Tests
Instructions
Useful
Poll results
Attached Image

Topics CuratorEugener , for questions about filling caps contact in QMS .

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 12.09.18, 22:36
Reason for editing: renewal, completed by SKALDEK

Rep: (311)
kvorus @ 12.12.2014, 15:52*
just promise a lot of things, but in fact released the crude product

They always do, and why the price is so :)

Rep: (441)
kvorus @ 12.12.2014, 20:13*
I am in general about the company's products

there is generally a pipe. xiaomi with his miui v6 of hell I was just upset

Rep: (179)
Instructions for obtaining remote access to the data on the HDD
Just make a reservation - this instruction without processing solution under the following conditions: you have access to the router via SSH, and you have a static IP from your ISP (I just be about a dynamic IP can look for information themselves).
1. To access the router via SSH. For details, refer to the header or the direct link here. - MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router - Discussion (Post # 33198608) . For instructions "say thank you" (active plyusuem a turnip) - System99
Instructions to access by SSH (who was too lazy to go to the link above)
1. Assign the router with Xiaomi account, for example, through a mobile application.
2. Update to the latest version developerki (stable version of firmware is not supported). You can download it on the pagehttp://www1.miwifi.com/miwifi_download.html
3. Go to the pagehttp://d.miwifi.com/rom/sshIndicating your account Xiaomi of claim 1
4. Download miwifi_ssh.bin file, remember the password for the Root page. Write the file to a USB flash drive that has been formatted in FAT32.
5. Turn off the router, plug the flash drive into the USB port of a router
6. Hold the RESET on the router, turn it on, wait until the indicator light will flash orange, release RESET, wait until the LED flashes blue
7. Login to the router, for example, through using WinSCP options: Protocol - of SCP, the host - miwifi.com, port - 22, the name - root, password - the password of claim 4
8. Disconnect the USB flash drive

2. Making changes to your firewall and dropbear files.
As a result, we get access to the router via SSH from the outside. For instructions "say thank you" (actively plyusuem) -yadoff . The original post can be found here - MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router - Discussion (Post # 35803283)
On the other I did not work, and the time to understand it was not. Therefore, pointing the way, who really have earned me.
To access the router's files, we will help the above-mentioned programWinSCP
/ Etc / config / dropbear - the contents of the file completely replaces the strings under spoiler
config dropbear
option PasswordAuth 'on'
option RootPasswordAuth 'on'
option Port '22'
option Interface 'lan'

config dropbear
option PasswordAuth 'on'
option RootPasswordAuth 'on'
option Interface 'wan'
option Port '6279'

/ Etc / config / firewall - is added to the string file under spoiler
config rule 'miwifissh'
option dest_port '6279'
option name 'miwifi ssh wan accept tcp port 6279'
option target 'ACCEPT'
option proto 'tcp'
option src 'wan'

P.S. Port 6279 (for access from the outside) is saved from the original instructions, you can replace it on the other.
P.P.S.When updating the firmware, the file / etc / config / dropbear overwritten, so it will have to be changed after each update and restart dropbear (you can just restart the router).

3. Clients for remote file access router for SSH, or to be more precise, on theScp
User data are found here -/ Userdisk / data /
3.1. Graphical client for Windows - WinSCP
3.2. Client for Android , eg - AndFTP (The first that has been tested. In general, we put what you like more).
For detailed instructions, I will not write on them. Only I will pay attention that the address of the server, you must specify yourstatic IP (From the provider), the port - 6279 (Access from outside) or 22 (For a local access network).
Update- If the clientAndFTP you need to select protocol SCP (SSH Secure Copy Protocol) . Work on other communication protocols - will not.

As a result, we got a "spike" remote access to your files. At least - it's better than "nothing", and much faster than access through Kuaipan.
Also, thanks to everyone who saw their solutions described in this manual.
Everyone who knows more optimal implementation described above, write in a personal or offer options to the topic. As a result, instruction will be supplemented or modified.

Post has been editedVl @ d_I_Mir - 12.02.15, 12:36
Reason for editing: Supplement: When you upgrade the firmware

Rep: (63)
Attached fileMiWiFi.apk(14.26 MB)
Client for Android to version 1.2.7 Dev Rusiko

Post has been editedromanf - 12.12.14, 22:34

Rep: (501)
* romanf,
interesting ... the first time I've seen something in Russian to the status)
Attached Image

Posted on 12/12/2014, 23:29:

Vl @ d_I_Mir @ 12.12.2014, 19:35*
On the other I did not work, and the time to understand this

By the way I also stopped working method GatewayPorts
likely in the latest firmware to change something on this subject ...

Rep: (63)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Russian also periodically starts to appear

Vl @ d_I_Mir @ 12.12.2014, 19:35*
Everyone who knows more optimal implementation described above, write in a personal or offer options to the topic. As a result, instruction will be supplemented or modified.

one point which should be mentioned in the instructions
when updating the firmware, the file / etc / config / dropbear overwritten
so it will have to be changed after each update and restart dropbear

those. until you get home router is better not to update :)

Rep: (106)
somebody tried to fathom the speed of this vaunted 802.11as? or how to do it?
Rip router avishku 2.33 GB file weight:
1. Samsung Galaxy S5 file was copied about 8 minutes by air through faylzillu (access via ftp). Wi fi connected to 5 Gg The Samsung 802.11as mode is (or should be). There is a version that in the Russian Federation that no regime is official and is not in the PCT device manufacturer he drowned.
2. With the other companies copied the same file from the disk of the router. It took 1:30 min. Some simple calculations show the rate of around 200 a penny megabits / s, but only on a computer 802.11n. PC is also in the air on the network on 5Gg ...

asiaprotrade @ 14.12.2014, 12:33*
On Samsung Galaxy S5

you do not take into account the speed record on a USB flash drive

yadoff @ 14.12.2014, 20:40*
you do not take into account the speed record on a USB flash drive

wrote in the body ... the memory card is not

asiaprotrade @ 14.12.2014, 18:52*
wrote in the body ... the memory card is not

what stands in the 'body' too flash drive and 30mb s writing is not likely

lightvik @ 14.12.2014, 16:07*
what stands in the 'body' too flash drive and 30mb s writing is not likely

exactly
average 10mb / s speed recording on a flash memory
* asiaprotrade in your case 5mb / s happened, but there is still need to take into account the brakes of the phone / android / ftp client / ftp server, etc. and etc.
so speed does not check vayf
Try some for test application
likehttps: //play.google.co...lwifispeedtester&hl=ru

* yadoff
Yes, faylzille just seemed average speed of 5 ...
found on a computer to get 200 of a penny ...

Rep: (38)
asiaprotrade @ 14.12.2014, 16:19*
Yes, faylzille just seemed average speed of 5 on a computer ... thought received 200 of a penny ...

If you believe in megabytes phone status bar that I copy speed 14 MB / s, I realized that this is the maximum speed of the network through WiFi c al

Zel_ik @ 15.12.2014, 00:30*
If you believe in megabytes phone status bar that I copy speed 14 MB / s, I realized that this is the maximum speed of the network through WiFi c al

1300 must be

Rep: (311)
K
Link to instructions for remote access to the router is added to the hard hat, do not forget plyusovat author and authors of other instructions!

Rep: (13)
* asiaprotrade EMNIP figure you sounded - pure propaganda marketers.

VlRUS @ 15.12.2014, 18:07*
figure you sounded - pure propaganda marketers.

as EB standard itself is so arranged ... marketers to do with :))

asiaprotrade @ 15.12.2014, 18:40*
as EB standard itself is so constituted.

866 provides at 5G standard. 300 provides a standard for 2.4G - N

Rep: (347)
Frankly, from the hats do not understand exactly what you need to download the firmware, and where the press afterwards.
About to throw the stick and rename miwifi.bin kind of understood, but what kind of ROM sew to get the ssh, and not enlightened.
The Chinese have in common and developer images are brcm4709_hdk _ *, The latest developer like 0.9.52, and brcm4709_ instructions anf _ * And it last like 0.8.45. So what I need to and ssh was approached and Russian? )))

It should be used for a local mirror paired with translations to organize users to understand that what is compatible)

Post has been editedtsynik - 15.12.14, 18:59

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 1:29