MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion | [wifirouter] Settings, Help
Questionnaire
What bugs / glitches happen or happened to your router or did everything go smoothly and without sadness?
Wan falls off [ 88 ] ** [6%]
Wi-Fi falls off on a connected device [ 169 ] ** [11,52%]
Wi-Fi falls off / slows down at the router [ 140 ] ** [9,54%]
All interfaces fall off, the router goes into a soft-reboot [ 30 ] ** [2,04%]
Samba falls off [ 26 ] ** [1,77%]
Limits speed [ 155 ] ** [10,57%]
Hard drive crashed [ 22 ] ** [1,5%]
Hardware failure [ 16 ] ** [1,09%]
There are no problems, the router is a model of stability and performance! [ 469 ] ** [31,97%]
I do not know any problems. I stuck the cable, set up the wafer with the password 11111111 and did not climb anywhere else / hard went into my pocket. [ 375 ] ** [25,56%]
Total votes: 1467

Rep: (881)
Xiaomi Mi Router (R1D) - Discussion
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Windows)
Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

Attention!
Description
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Productive solution - dual-band smart AC router with internal 1 TB disk.
Official price (in China): 699 е…ѓ (yuan) ~ 115 $ ~ 4000 rub.
Gigabit Wi-Fi came with an AC router! 3 times faster! Supports the latest 802.11ac protocol, using the most powerful Broadcom BCM4709 processor.
Modern equipment fully supports the latest version of Wi-Fi protocol 802.11ac. Has your router entered the era of AC?
miWiFi is a modern dual-band router with the highest data transfer rate - up to 1167 Mbit / s. The Broadcom dual-core CPU and 256MB of Micron / Samsung memory ensure stable high-speed booting, preloading, network acceleration, a wealth of additional applications and superior performance to a 1 TB hard drive.

Specifications
- 2-core processor Broadcom BCM4709 (Cortex-A9) with a frequency of 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM DDR3
- 1 TB SATA (Toshiba / Samsung) hard drive (internal SATA)
- Supports 802.11ac WiFi in two bands, at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- NFC support
- 1 WAN port
- 2 LAN ports
- holes for 40 mm fans
- A cover at the bottom of the case.
Reviews and Tests
Instructions
Useful
Poll results
Attached Image

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 29.12.19, 15:54

Rep: (179)
* Smash_Eburg,
After the restoration of (changing) the password, your router is likely to lose access to the account Xiaomi.
Reset should be done via the web face of the router. Lose only settings (will have to re-enter).
Try to pull the cable from the router's WAN (Internet is not available, but is available WiFi) and access it via the app (an administrative entry should appear).
And you can go to vebmordu not through the application, and after a smart browser?

Post has been editedVl @ d_I_Mir - 10.12.14, 09:33

Rep: (107)
How to force the router to operate in a time capsule mode. (For iMac users).
1. Put the mobile client plug-Time machine. Without it will not work, the computer simply will not see the drive in the router utility.
Attached Image

2. On a Mac utility run time machines, it finds a router drive herself called him as a Macbackup.
3. Next, open Disk Utility, select the disk in her router and divide it into two sections. One section is smaller for the backup system. The second section to store any data.
4. Format the Disk Utility in the first section Makovsky format, we want to call. The remaining sections are formatting in a format Makovsky, call as we want, but in the parameters set type DOS boot record. (Put this type because in the network there is a computer on Windows, well, just in case, maybe it's not necessary).
5. Set up what you need to backup. Or the entire system, or if a large amount, it is possible to eliminate not too important folders.
6. Start the backup system. First time keeps long. Subsequent backup times will apply only to change or add files, folders, programs, settings, etc. Configure the backup can be different from hours, etc.
As the disc is full (that part that was taken by the backup) the new will replace the old ones. For the user, it is not noticeable. You can restore data at any time, for any date and time, the greatest bank on the basis of saving.
7. The second partition of the router can also be seen on the network, you can use it on your own.
Cons - small size of the built-in drive, with the current volumes of kontenta..skorost tolerant network, but would like more.
Pros - standalone cloud - server on your home network with the ability to access it from anywhere in the world where there is Internet.
P.S. Judging by analogy with eplovskoy time capsule, the conclusion suggests itself - the xiaomi must be some or software for Win, to use the router in the same mode.

Post has been editedasiaprotrade - 10.12.14, 15:56

Rep: (59)
Vl @ d_I_Mir @ 10.12.2014, 09:29*
Try to pull the cable from the router's WAN (Internet is not available, but is available WiFi) and access it via the app (an administrative entry should appear).
And you can go to vebmordu not through the application, and after a smart browser?

I can only try the evening at home.
In Lucy's web browser with the Smart can be accessed from the home network.

Rep: (40)
Smash_Eburg @ 10.12.2014, 08:54*
In Lucy's web browser with the Smart can be accessed from the home network.

I have the exact same crap from the night before ...
router itself sbesilsya ... will not let me through to his customers (and from a computer, tablet and phone) ... only through the web interface ...
and selectively, I can not play online games - will not let me !!

Rep: (36)
Who knows the router?
How to remove the top part (ribbed), without causing damage to appearance?

Rep: (59)
Zel_ik @ 10.12.2014, 10:14*
sbesilsya router itself by itself

Administrative password changed?

* A1mas,
: rofl:
look here - mysku. ru / blog / aliexpress / 25719.html (remove from the address spaces)

Rep: (40)
Smash_Eburg @ 10.12.2014, 11:43*
Administrative password changed?

nothing at all changed ... and not touch
and now is in itself a disease passed ... comes from all devices ... and was about to do a hard reset ...

Rep: (311)
asiaprotrade @ 10.12.2014, 08:47*
for the integration of a router in the home zoo

Be issued in the form of instructions, please.

* Vl @ d_I_Mir,
So what ? There's man took only the bottom cover and remove the HDD.
What I do to help? I need to remove the upper part of the body to reach the main board.

* A1mas,
and unless you have written previously why you need to perform an autopsy?
What kind of questions - and the answers are.
And if even one screw under the lower lid to unscrew?

Vl @ d_I_Mir @ 10.12.2014, 14:35*
and unless you have written previously why you need to perform an autopsy?

I wrote that I need to take offthe top cover, there can be no double interpretation.
The lid rests on the plastic tab:
Attached Image

It is certainly possible to hook a screwdriver and take off, but I want to make out with no scratches on the body and visible tampering.

Post has been editedA1mas - 10.12.14, 14:50

* A1mas,
Plastics (such as banknotes) and sharpen unsnap.

EuGenEr @ 10.12.2014, 21:05*
Be issued in the form of instructions, please.

has issued the points short and to the point.

A1mas @ 10.12.2014, 18:38*
Who knows the router?
How to remove the top part (ribbed), without causing damage to appearance?

Here he gathers his true ... but if you run a file in reverse order ... would be demolition router ... watching from the second minute ... probably need to put pressure on the side walls and swinging otschelknut cover up ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4dUOy2IShc

Post has been editedasiaprotrade - 10.12.14, 16:08

the question is: who ever tried to change it to a larger capacity drive? Is it enough to pull out - put or need any more any action?

* asiaprotrade
in the header has information -Restoring brick Mi WiFi or after replacing the HDD.
Brief - will have to reflash the router.

Rep: (311)
* asiaprotrade
And you come across large capacity hard disks of the same thickness?

Rep: (160)
EuGenEr @ 11.12.2014, 17:02*
And you come across large capacity hard disks of the same thickness?
2TB Or is it not?

* staspartigul
then. The dimensions are identical.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 11:06