MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion | [wifirouter] Settings, Help
Questionnaire
What bugs / glitches happen or happened to your router or did everything go smoothly and without sadness?
Wan falls off [ 90 ] ** [6,04%]
Wi-Fi falls off on a connected device [ 175 ] ** [11,75%]
Wi-Fi falls off / slows down at the router [ 147 ] ** [9,87%]
All interfaces fall off, the router goes into a soft-reboot [ 31 ] ** [2,08%]
Samba falls off [ 26 ] ** [1,75%]
Limits speed [ 160 ] ** [10,75%]
Hard drive crashed [ 22 ] ** [1,48%]
Hardware failure [ 17 ] ** [1,14%]
There are no problems, the router is a model of stability and performance! [ 475 ] ** [31,9%]
I do not know any problems. I stuck the cable, set up the wafer with the password 11111111 and did not climb anywhere else / hard went into my pocket. [ 375 ] ** [25,18%]
Total votes: 1489

Rep: (916)
Xiaomi Mi Router (R1D) - Discussion
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Windows)
Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

Attention!
Description
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Productive solution - dual-band smart AC router with internal 1 TB disk.
Official price (in China): 699 е…ѓ (yuan) ~ 115 $ ~ 4000 rub.
Gigabit Wi-Fi came with an AC router! 3 times faster! Supports the latest 802.11ac protocol, using the most powerful Broadcom BCM4709 processor.
Modern equipment fully supports the latest version of Wi-Fi protocol 802.11ac. Has your router entered the era of AC?
miWiFi is a modern dual-band router with the highest data transfer rate - up to 1167 Mbit / s. The Broadcom dual-core CPU and 256MB of Micron / Samsung memory ensure stable high-speed booting, preloading, network acceleration, a wealth of additional applications and superior performance to a 1 TB hard drive.

Specifications
- 2-core processor Broadcom BCM4709 (Cortex-A9) with a frequency of 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM DDR3
- 1 TB SATA (Toshiba / Samsung) hard drive (internal SATA)
- Supports 802.11ac WiFi in two bands, at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- NFC support
- 1 WAN port
- 2 LAN ports
- holes for 40 mm fans
- A cover at the bottom of the case.
Reviews and Tests
Instructions
Useful
Poll results
Attached Image

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 29.12.19, 15:54

Rep: (916)
asiaprotrade @ 17.06.2014, 05:14*
English turns even so the firmware is?
We are talking about the customer ...
* Mr.Ice, * EuGenEr, The first attempt to translate the client has ended like this:
droiddroiddroid "There is a small problem. The app is not going to do, even if nothing has changed."

Post has been editedFidelich - 17.06.14, 05:38

Rep: (28)
Fidelich @ 17.06.2014, 04:26*
There is a small problem. The app is not going at all, even if it does not change

but this is an unexpected turn ... then have to climb on a Chinese forum miuov :-D but it features a leg break ...

Rep: (311)
* Mr.Ice,
A sense to climb?) Alternatively, you can throw the developers translated strings, let Campiglio)

EuGenEr @ 17.06.2014, 09:29*
developers can throw translated strings,

though Thong Hoth semeyniki ... me anyway: rofl:
simply amazing how long the benefits At least the English firmware ... like the guys from xiaomi support of the router given to outsource the Chinese underground romodelam: beee:

Mr.Ice @ 17.06.2014, 12:11*
simply amazing how long the benefits At least the English firmware

IMHO, the English firmware will be released as soon as the router will go beyond the Chinese market.

In general who wants to help poperevodit client, write to the PM. I already have the translated .xml under aiLocalizer, but 90% gugloperevod there who just need to edit. There's just under 900 lines.

IMHO, if the client does not have angloyaze, and the firmware is not far off.

Post has been editedEugener - 17.06.14, 12:17

Rep: (196)
EuGenEr @ 17.06.2014, 15:16*
If the client does not have angloyaze, and the firmware is not far off.

The client with the English locale once was. A firmware or not.

Rep: (37)
interpretation of the meaning if the customer is not going to? (see above)

* A1mas,
Someday gather, kraynyak developers to send.

Rep: (107)
and in the repository where MIUI firmware translation ... there can not translate it JBartom?

Rep: (0)
Today updated to 版本: 0.4.85. The router settings missing section with plug-ins (applications). Someone faced?

Rep: (34)
qimi @ 17.06.2014, 18:26*
In the settings of the router section missing plugins

: Yes2: do not have it in this version of the firmware

on the wall you can hang?

Rep: (3)
repon @ 18.06.2014, 08:10*

can not hang him, only put

sichovanton @ 18.06.2014, 06:48*
repon @ 18.06.2014, 06:10*

can not hang him, only put

but can be glued: D installation point (TM)

but in general it zechem hang on the wall? that place is not served ... so it is not originally positioned as the most compact router: blush:

Rep: (192)
Received
I set up according to the instructions, work
TV and telephone are connected by 5G
Install the application on your phone, the Chinese language as mentioned above, in the programe for computer characters (not even China, just characters) probably shoals win 8.1
C companies put in torrent download 4.2MB yet seen - on the PPPoE, the ceiling for my network 6-7MB, the return on ftp provider as the old router 88-90Mbit.
I will continue to test.

The Dev builds have any koordinalno change or better to stay in the stable ???

UPD: Maximum router issued 7.5 MB
Built torrent odd not so, max 2MB, and 1.2MB

Post has been editedZorrobest999 - 18.06.14, 17:00

Tell me, why in the web interface there is no row with the application menu? Firmware 0.5.89 worth.

Attached images
Attached Image

* bleeding_meat,
Because it's not there.

Rep: (196)
ThemeOn the offline forum with all versions of stable and developer firmware.
Themewith instructions on how to add the necessary modules missing initially on the firmware.
ThemeWith a plug-in on the phone to display all temperatures on the router. The plugin is true in Chinese :)
Themewith browser plugins

For chromium extension works.
Attached Image

Post has been editedBlack_Panther - 19.06.14, 07:37

Rep: (107)
DD all.
Any difficulties with the installation .. etc.
I came router firmware of March, the menu was not the regime PPTP .... updated firmware downloaded ... April ... 0.58 ...
mode appeared ... I lokalku provider with access to a VPN Net ... all registers, change my ip on the router to 10.254.254.1
Network sees it ... Regan equipment poppy at the provider (as arranged) ... the 'Net is like ... then it is updated to the new firmware and the last exit to internet no ... have once again put the previous firmware and on it he already in the 'Net does not go ...
specifically configure it nothing in general is ... and how to do work with the settings if it access to the 'Net does not?

Post has been editedasiaprotrade - 19.06.14, 09:27

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 21:40