MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion | [wifirouter] Settings, Help
Questionnaire
What bugs / glitches happen or happened to your router or did everything go smoothly and without sadness?
Wan falls off [ 82 ] ** [5,77%]
Wi-Fi falls off on a connected device [ 153 ] ** [10,77%]
Wi-Fi falls off / slows down at the router [ 130 ] ** [9,15%]
All interfaces fall off, the router goes into a soft-reboot [ 27 ] ** [1,9%]
Samba falls off [ 26 ] ** [1,83%]
Limits speed [ 146 ] ** [10,28%]
Hard drive crashed [ 22 ] ** [1,55%]
Hardware failure [ 15 ] ** [1,06%]
There are no problems, the router is a model of stability and performance! [ 460 ] ** [32,39%]
I do not know any problems. I stuck the cable, set up the wafer with the password 11111111 and did not climb anywhere else / hard went into my pocket. [ 370 ] ** [26,06%]
Total votes: 1420

Rep: (811)
Xiaomi Mi Router (R1D) - Discussion
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Windows)
Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

Attention!
Description
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Productive solution - dual-band smart AC router with internal 1 TB disk.
Official price (in China): 699 е…ѓ (yuan) ~ 115 $ ~ 4000 rub.
Gigabit Wi-Fi came with an AC router! 3 times faster! Supports the latest 802.11ac protocol, using the most powerful Broadcom BCM4709 processor.
Modern equipment fully supports the latest version of Wi-Fi protocol 802.11ac. Has your router entered the era of AC?
miWiFi is a modern dual-band router with the highest data transfer rate - up to 1167 Mbit / s. The Broadcom dual-core CPU and 256MB of Micron / Samsung memory ensure stable high-speed booting, preloading, network acceleration, a wealth of additional applications and superior performance to a 1 TB hard drive.

Specifications
- 2-core processor Broadcom BCM4709 (Cortex-A9) with a frequency of 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM DDR3
- 1 TB SATA (Toshiba / Samsung) hard drive (internal SATA)
- Supports 802.11ac WiFi in two bands, at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- NFC support
- 1 WAN port
- 2 LAN ports
- holes for 40 mm fans
- A cover at the bottom of the case.
Reviews and Tests
Instructions
Useful
Poll results
Attached Image

Topics CuratorEugener , for questions about filling caps contact in QMS .

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 12.09.18, 22:36
Reason for editing: renewal, completed by SKALDEK

Rep: (30)
Black_Panther @ 05.06.2014, 08:45*
In general limitation 3 torrents to download, and the router does not know how to distribute. Just download.

sorry of course, can these restrictions will be removed in the future

Rep: (36)
Just boughthereSchA them is a discount of 5% + 10% of Ali when paying via a mobile app, a total of 138 came Bachey. The only pity pot chopped on the course during the conversion (35.5).

Rep: (311)
evoleno @ 05.06.2014, 07:59*
can these restrictions will be removed in the future

I think in the future will be more thorough dopiling firmware and the emergence of alternative.

Rep: (195)
EuGenEr @ 5.6.2014, 19:26*
I think in the future will be more thorough dopiling firmware and the emergence of alternative.

Of course finished. The router then we can say only on sale there. And the firmware version is far from the release version)

Rep: (22)
but with 3g modem router is friendly or not?

Rep: (288)
bannner @ 5.6.2014, 20:27*
but with 3g modem router is friendly or not?

Make friends as soon as somebody will download the Chinese and then put bildrut. And the print server, and modems, and a normal chair and the human face with the Russian language.

Post has been editedstarix - 06.06.14, 00:29

Rep: (30)
to hurry up, then it would be possible to take

Rep: (3)
A1mas @ 05.06.2014, 10:18*
Just bought here, they are conductive discount of 5% + 10% of Ali when paying via a mobile app, a total of 138 came Bachey. The only pity pot chopped on the course during the conversion (35.5).

Well no 10% and 10 bucks

Yes, $ 10, was wrong

Rep: (38)
hereherein group purchasing is given by $ 145 just confuses me a description of the processor 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 probably Seller error !? I understand that it is only on Broadcom's coming!

I found in torentokachalke jamb. If you put on more than 5 torrents download, after downloading them from 4-5 router begins to fail and the download stops. When this begins to fail a web interface and torrents can not be removed. It solved only by removing torrents files from two folders, reboot the router and removing downloads. Then he manages to re-add them.

here wrote like that more than 3 torrents simultaneously shakes

A1mas @ 6.6.2014, 13:56*
here wrote like that more than 3 torrents simultaneously shakes

So I wrote) to add 3 or more possible. Just in the queue will be.

Posted on 06/06/2014, 11:14:

Zel_ik @ 6.6.2014, 13:38*
hereherein group purchasing is given by $ 145 just confuses me a description of the processor 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 probably Seller error !? I understand that it is only on Broadcom's coming!

Apparently they have exclusive model)

Rep: (34)
http://en.miui.com/for...22158&highlight=router
here firmware inglishe like did not?

given the track zhdun)

zavr13 @ 06.06.2014, 15:43*
http://en.miui.com/for...22158&highlight=router
here firmware inglishe like did not?

No there firmware. Comrade just unsubscribed he translated it, but not posted.
And on the second page, he wrote that he had some problems began with the router.

Rep: (38)
tell me ... I have an ADSL modem I connect through a Lan input to the router ... Xiaomi on my customers network via WiFi with different frequencies such 2klienta - g, 3-n, and 1 -ac on coca frequency I will distribute router .. ?? all my devices, will be giving away their frequency at which they can work or all will be giving away at the lower (ie, g)?

Zel_ik @ 6.6.2014, 16:30*
tell me ... I have an ADSL modem I connect through a Lan input to the router ... Xiaomi on my customers network via WiFi with different frequencies such 2klienta - g, 3-n, and 1 -ac on coca frequency I will distribute router .. ?? all my devices, will be giving away their frequency at which they can work or all will be giving away at the lower (ie, g)?

Will distribute to each device with a maximum speed of which device is maintained.

Rep: (189)
A1mas @ 05.06.2014, 09:18*
Just I bought here

O_o ET still those mu ** ki, often sell the air, tied them to buy something, even if less than all.
If trekatsya starts it's good.

Zel_ik @ 06.06.2014, 13:30*

In such cases, nactroykah wi-fi put Mixed Mode b | g | n and then everything works without problems.

Post has been editedZorrobest999 - 07.06.14, 16:03

Rep: (19)
An interesting device, finished, and you can take. what about IPv6, it works?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 15:27