Shockproof E-ink readers

Rep: (1302)
pc78996 @ 26.12.2015, 17:35*
Imagine you came to rest in the mountains

pc78996 @ 26.12.2015, 17:35*
in the reader threw all flibustu and have fun

It is for these people to the mountains and go to a book to read. :-)

Rep: (9)
Billard @ 26.12.2015, 17:35*
It is for these people to the mountains and go to a book to read.

But what else? Mountain figuratively, and it can be in the desert, or the Amazon jungle, but it does not matter much, though on Mars.
In any case, need a stock of literature to know which plants and animals can be shavat, well, recipes, and just to keep from going crazy is something for the soul to read, do not live by bread alone, as well as all crawling, swimming, flying and which grow alive person.

And then as burst day X kirdyk 80% of the biomass, and the library has not converge: D

And yes - highlighting a very important thing, suddenly under the ground a couple of weeks will have to hang out.

Post has been editedpc78996 - 26.12.15, 19:35

pc78996 @ 26.12.2015, 19:21*
But what else? Mountain figuratively, and it can be in the desert, the jungle or the Amazon ...

For real life, these fantasies have nothing to do.

Rep: (9)
Billard @ 26.12.2015, 19:20*
For real life, these fantasies have nothing to do.

In your - shockproof laptops with mobile phones to real life does not belong?

pc78996 @ 26.12.2015, 23:27*
shockproof laptops with mobile phones to real life does not belong?

It does not apply, because it is easier and cheaper to protect your device briefcase desired strength.

Rep: (624)
* Billard, working with laptop computer hidden in a case to be somewhat difficult. Do not you think?

* Stopkin,
It does not seem.
You control the device from the case and running.

* Billard, "Complex problems are always simple, easy to understand wrong decisions" В©
your categorical sometimes causes a sincere affection :)

* Stopkin,
My categorical based on experience.
In order not to spread the idea of ​​the tree:

Design engineer-technologist of radio-electronic systems of aircraft.
He participated in the development of automated control system of mining equipment.

Do you think you understand something in the impact, dust and moisture protection and so on.?

Billard @ 27.12.2015, 13:56*
What do you think
I think that must have been.

Rep: (16)
Small review this topic. For about 5 years I use book text Sony PRS T1. From the beginning, I wear it in the native durable cover, which is self-reinforced aluminum plate from the side of the screen.
Of the five years spent more than six months with her in the tent, carrying a backpack lying in the back of jumping over bumps KAMAZ, I slept on it, cut on an aluminum plate of bread. I dropped, though not every day, but not once, not twice.
Until the screen intact. However, the electronics start to die, and in general, you want something the same, but with the light - so I think that would take ...

* arif-ru, you almost have answered your question :) if you understand what you're dealing with, and you seem to understand, then you simply need a reliable reader, but to protect him cover / box you will be able to. Illuminated can Amazon Kindle Paperwhite give advice. from a year ago, there is probably some of the poketbukov, but something they have quality problems began. android Readers Kindle lose in autonomy. the reliability of their will not say anything.

Rep: (16)
Stopkin,He said in a profile subject.

Rep: (74)
Taki-aga. The question is not disappearing.
Magnificent touch and visually (new einc-carta) for housing-touch-view sizeRITMIX RBK-675FL a week later, after falling from ~ 0.7 m on the carpet (!!!) acquired under the form of a spoiler and non-functional. So very sad, yes.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Ofonaret. Just curious if there is already something on the subject (especially the decision) of the models? Tomorrow's going for another crystal (?) EReader ...

+ Looks like a superthin (light) glass, this modelka olichaetsya logkovesnostyu. Well, what for it is at this price

Post has been editedEdswww - 01.07.16, 23:05

EdSwww @ 01.07.2016, 21:19*
there is already something on the subject (especially the decision) of the models?

Check out:https://youtu.be/AcGz-izsGxI

Rep: (12)
I searched screen e-ink for replacement. I noticed that Ali and even on some sites it is mentioned that the screens are sold on a polymer substrate. Unfortunately Alieksprese on such incomplete and inaccurate description ....

Maybe there was a quiet revolution, and there are devices with polymer screen, but the manufacturer does not write about it? (For example, because some batches of plastics, some glass)

Digma s605f, Gmini MagicBook M6FHD - I do not see even the sale of used (Which, apparently, speaks of them good)
Tell me, is there any other than Flex One has some books to the screen on a polymer substrate? I would, and he went, but it was too oak buttons.

That is, for example, that thing? It says, "Flexible Display", but can you believe that? Maybe it's the same Moebius, that the above models?

ideally it would be desirable
screen - 6-8 "(preferably more)
polymer-based
with backlight
Preferably on android to have alternative firmware. (Change fonts, disable, extension of working time)

do not need to touch screen, wifi, bluetooth, sound,

kamion @ 16.07.2016, 21:36*
Maybe there was a quiet revolution, and there are devices with polymer screen, but the manufacturer does not write about it?

There was just no one does not say.

sold screens polymer substrate. Unfortunately Alieksprese on such incomplete and inaccurate description.

What would make a normal description, if there was a revolution.

It says, "Flexible Display", but can you believe that?

To believe anything is possible. Check and then tell us.

screen - 6-8 "(preferably more)
polymer-based
with backlight
Preferably on android to have alternative firmware. (Change fonts, disable, extension of working time)

Your ideal - a tablet on Android.

Rep: (3)
5 years ago my wife bought an e-book - digma e601, about a year later the screen, like the majority of e-books, cracked (but helped him crack on rising in the reader foot of the bed). On Aliekspress then displays on the reader was full, half differed by a single digit marking, but wrote that they are compatible and most importantly high-impact, decided to order it. The screen came to rolled-up, replaced it, and now still no problems had no screen, the image from the set of the native is no different, and how many reader has survived the fall - do not count. Unfortunately now aliekspress these screens do not have, but still found on ebee. Marking - LB060X02-RD01. Now, too, I think to myself to take the reader with a broken screen, so order this screen can still be bought, and that modern books as read the reviews generally have screens on their own crack, without external influences, and with flexible screens for some reason do not produce .

Pavel_88 @ 15.09.2016, 14:38*
screens themselves are cracked, without external influences
do not read this. or do not believe.

Rep: (12)
There is an experience. I crashed and zametidi from this. Put the evening on the nightstand beside the bed and in the morning was broken.

Posted on 15/09/2016, 18:06:

Do not know the marking 8 "flexible screens?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/05/20, 5:21