> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z2 - Marriage and Repair

Rep: (1496)
Sony Xperia Z2 - Marriage and repair
PictureD6502, D6503, D6543, D6553, SO-03F, L50w, L50u, L50t, Sirius, Maki
Description | Discussion » | Official firmware » | Unofficial firmware » | Modifications and decorations » | Camera talk » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Sony Xperia Modo Club » | Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club » | Sony Xperia Z1 / Z2 / Z3 Owners Club »

Spare parts
Why exactly they?
All ads were selected personally by me (the topic curator) from stores where the quality of spare parts is identical to the original or at least close to them. From the most part of the presented ads I ordered it myself for numerous repairs of my two phones.
I want to draw your attention to the fact that some of the details are for other Sony devices (the top speaker is the main one from the Z3 Compact; the bottom speaker is the Z3; the main camera is the Verizon Z3). They were added here in full compatibility with our Z2 and the high quality of the product itself as a whole from a particular seller. They also have certain features that distinguish them from the rest of the mass of spare parts.
Main camera
The camera shoots better than the factory and at the same time heats less. When testing a 4K video recording in the evening, the phone pulled out almost 15 minutes, while never notifying about the heating, and the video stopped due to lack of free memory.
Speakers
Both speakers have plastic membranes similar to the original ones, so the sound quality will be at the same level.
Advertisements for the sale of motherboards are not listed and its appearance should not be expected.
Details
This is due to the fact that there are no brand new motherboards on sale in the past few years, all are recovered from the failed phones, and it is not even known what the failures were, what works and what quality was performed during the repair. The order of the motherboard will be made at your own risk.
If you still need this particular item, it is advisable to purchase a broken used phone from Russia (in the Avito, Yul, etc.), and then insert it into your phone. There will be no difference with the order from China.
Instructions
Useful

Topics Curator Drove 007

Post has been editedDrove 007 - 14.06.19, 03:08
Reason for editing: Some parts links updated

Rep: (21)
Another nuance was announced. Connector for magnetic charging.
I took a Taiwanese apparatus with a dock. Once I tried the dock and left for ten days on vacation, charging only through microUSB. I came and decided to use the dock. Inserted - no charging. I rearranged it a couple of times - but it went up to 70% overnight. Then he suffered for another five days - then it charges something. As a result, charged through the wire. As a result, I decided to take a closer look - the dock site is almost on a level with the hull, and the pins stick out. Lightly pressed her fingernail on her and she sealed into the case. Put on the dock - charging went. Again, the platform was slightly removed from the dock. Again, it is sealed with a fingernail and again everything is charging.
In general, apparently, this nickle for magnetic charging is poorly glued ... I advise those who just bought to check with a weak magnet whether the ground does not leave - even if you do not have a dock. And I'm waiting for a magnetic autoload and wiring with a magnetic plug to check without a dock. But this ride of the site still worries me and to let the water through now ...

Rep: (1)
I also encountered a problem with a connection, during a conversation a break occurs, quite often it happens, the Beeline operator can talk for 3 minutes or more than 10 minutes, and the antenna is full. All the other advantages of the phone after this are not particularly encouraging, I use the week

Rep: (43)
I also encountered a problem with a connection, during a conversation a break occurs, quite often it happens, the Beeline operator can talk for 3 minutes or more than 10 minutes, and the antenna is full. All the other advantages of the phone after this are not particularly encouraging, I use the week

At 100, I'm sure the point is in the operator. On the M8, I, too, constantly stopped talking. I suspect that because of the transition to 4g.

Rep: (31)
marozi
Is the LTE network activated in the settings? I have a beeline, I do not use the preferred WCDMA network, 4G. No breaks

ipse5750,
In the settings is WCDMA (preferably) / GSM, at first I thought that I did not have cliffs, but when they call from city numbers it is unlikely. I'll try to walk with Simka mts, it can really be in the operator

Rep: (0)
Check the NFC function, after I entered the connection menu by touch, the message pops up: the NFC application is stopped and after a minute the phone hangs.

No one has a problem with NFC?
When turned on, it hangs, says that the process is stopped, press OK, then the process tries to turn on and everything repeats

I have the same problem,
I think to take it back, so, as on the phone for 30k, there should not be such glitches!
I'm already starting to think if I was mistaken with the choice of the brand of the phone.
Before that, I used Xperia Z, there were no such jambs.
I'm thinking of changing the phone to the sonistor.
It is worth adding that a full recovery does not solve the problem.

Post has been editedGrin370 - 18.05.14, 22:11

Rep: (772)
Grin370,
Wash it with a wipe

The problem of disconnection during a call is solved by turning off the function - unlocking the screen by double tapping. After disconnecting any breaks, they wrote above. Regarding NFC, most likely a software error, you need to wait for an update. I did not use this function once during the time I used the first Z.

Rep: (8)
iv2sun,
I have the same problem, when I turn on the message that the NFS application is stopped, it may hang up because of this, the phone or the Home shell. While disabled, I want to reset the settings.
Phone from Europe, initially everything worked.

Made a complete reset. I did not put applications except for applications for the bracelet.
NFS checked on the bracelet until everything works. See what happens next.

Post has been editedsergAlf - 19.05.14, 08:54

Rep: (31)
NFC by default when you first turn on the phone is activated. So it was on my phone, at least. Now I decided to check the problem described above, everything works fine. Last firmware .69

ipse5750 @ 05/19/2014, 09:26*
NFC by default when you first turn on the phone is activated. So it was on my phone, at least. Now I decided to check the problem described above, everything is working fine. Last firmware .69

When I first turn it on, everything also works, but after synchronization it stops, it seems like a software problem.

Zero20251 @ 05/15/2014, 10:16*
After a couple of days, my interlocutors began to hear me very quietly, or the sound as if from a well, as it turned out, the microphone caught was defective, took me back to the contact, the phone was sent for examination.

the other day I bought my wife, the same problem, it is normal, but it is not at all possible to talk, the problem is probably dynamic, because through handsfree in the car everything is ok. Who had the thread, the speaker is changed under warranty? And is it the case ??

Today I changed my z2 to a new one, the same batch, but what is surprising is that there are no gaps in the corners, no wheezing dynamics, and also the oleophobic coating is normal. In the past, for three days of use, I noticed that the glass was dirty with contours, that is, it was normal in the middle, and divorced at the edges, and no matter how erased, they reappeared in the same place along the entire height of the glass .. No one had this ? As it was a lot of shoals for one tube was, in a coherent even did not argue, pah pah in this everything suits.

Rep: (16)
Dennyrol @ 05/19/2014, 10:23 PM*
that is, it is normal in the middle, and at the edges with stains, no matter how they are washed, they reappear in the same place along the entire height of the glass.

This is a marriage of the applied oleophobic coating, it is easy to check, you need to rub the screen with wet fingers, the exit is to glue the film or change it, but it can be refused in exchange, since it does not affect the operation of the device.
In general, he himself looked closely at Sonya, but he did not find the ideal model, the Sony company is becoming more and more budgetary or something ?! such a feeling that its samsung will soon surpass the quality of materials and assembly, the camera sucks, the slots (crooked glass glued in) the edges are not exactly turned, the camera's eye is crooked. In general, I stay on the nexus.

Rep: (19)
Today I went to the contact box to pick up the order and I didn’t take a slot in all 3 models at the bottom left.

Rep: (147)
that is, it is normal in the middle, and at the edges with stains, no matter how they are washed, they reappear in the same place along the entire height of the glass.

Now I checked - everything is evenly washed off without any problems.

Rep: (102)
Today, I also watched a spit in the hands of several copies, almost everywhere there are cracks where there are no cracks there were small chips on the sidewalls, and even one with a curved body was caught, without an armed look it was clear that the body was bent a little, especially when you looked from the side. In general, he decided not to buy this device.

Comrades! I called Sony Xperia Support in Canada for the light in the headphone jack. So, I was told that the light should not be! If you have it, change the machine!

P. S. Curator, pick up the hat if you see fit

Now I am in the Sony store, and even at the bench samples the light is visible. I will try to learn more in detail from sellers.

Edit: Comrades, a false alarm, I was told that this is normal and does not affect the water resistance.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19 5:42 PM